b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Been doing a juice detox for 17 days and lost 28 pounds

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition

join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Been doing a juice detox for 17 days and lost 28 pounds
topic by JFamis - 09-01-2011, 11:25 PM

I've been doing a juice detox and I'm on the 17th day and have already lost 28 pounds. > Been doing a juice detox for 17 days and lost 28 pounds - Photo posted in The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition | Sign in and leave a comment below!

I'm getting a little worried. I've heard of people losing 40 in a month, but this seems crazy.

I'm juicing kale, cucumber, green apples, celery, parsley, ginger root and lemon and I'm just shedding weight. Anybody else done this kind of detox before?

I was gonna go 30 days, but I think I might start incorporating salad and nuts back into my diet this weekend.

459 comments for "Been doing a juice detox for 17 days and lost 28 pounds"

09-02-2011, 01:00 AMaway - #2
hockeythug 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$17,728 | POWERFUL
doesnt sound healthy at all
 09-02-2011, 01:04 AMaway - #3
ruff 6 heat pts

d 
space
$23,798 | POWERFUL
How do you feel?
 09-02-2011, 01:15 AMaway - #4
JFamis 174 heat pts174

d 
space
$14,196 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ruff
How do you feel?
I feel the best I've ever felt in my life, to be honest. I'm just worried I'm losing weight too fast. All my injuries that caused me to gain weight are starting to hurt, but I read that's part of the detox.
 09-02-2011, 03:41 AMaway - #5
Bea5T 97 heat pts97

d 
space
$18,177 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hockeythug
doesnt sound healthy at all
watch the documentary "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead"

you get everything you need to lose weight from fruits and veggies
 09-02-2011, 08:33 AMaway - #6
Sammyboi22 

d 
space
$13,331 | POWERFUL
Your stomachs gonna hurt once it tries to process food again
 09-02-2011, 09:59 AMaway - #7
JFamis 174 heat pts174

d 
space
$14,196 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Sammyboi22
Your stomachs gonna hurt once it tries to process food again
Yeah, that's why I'm gonna take it slow and start off with a salad with probably some balsamic vinaigrette.
 09-02-2011, 10:10 AMaway - #8
Sid 6point7 40 heat pts40

d 
space
$18,868 | POWERFUL
are you lifting while doing this? whats your height and weight now? what was it before?

I watched that documentary and made a thread on it here. #### inspired me to copp a juicer for my micros.
 09-02-2011, 11:11 AMaway - #9
JFamis 174 heat pts174

d 
space
$14,196 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Sid 6point7
are you lifting while doing this? whats your height and weight now? what was it before?

I watched that documentary and made a thread on it here. #### inspired me to copp a juicer for my micros.
I'm not doing much lifting because I'm getting about 24 injections in my head, neck and back right now and pretty much any upperbody lifting will shred the cartilage or whatever these injections are creating.

As of today, I'm 5'11" 220 pounds. I was at one point 320 pounds. I'm on the 18th day of juicing now and have lost 29 pounds. Today is a definite milestone for me because I hit 100 pounds lost.
 09-02-2011, 11:19 AMaway - #10
M 2 heat pts

d 
space
$13,781 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by JFamis
I'm not doing much lifting because I'm getting about 24 injections in my head, neck and back right now and pretty much any upperbody lifting will shred the cartilage or whatever these injections are creating.

As of today, I'm 5'11" 220 pounds. I was at one point 320 pounds. I'm on the 18th day of juicing now and have lost 29 pounds. Today is a definite milestone for me because I hit 100 pounds lost.
Congrats!
 09-02-2011, 12:55 PMaway - #11
420Heat 2 heat pts

d 
space
$5,148 | 13457895

did someone say detox?

09-02-2011, 01:51 PMaway - #12
Jacc Blacc 36 heat pts36

d 
space
$17,833 | POWERFUL

what type of injections are these and what was the accident you got into, sounds like it was really bad

but props on your weight loss

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 09-02-2011 at 02:12 PM..
 09-02-2011, 02:00 PMaway - #13
Sid 6point7 40 heat pts40

d 
space
$18,868 | POWERFUL
yeah what time are you getting injected. time of injections are crucial here.
 09-02-2011, 02:15 PMaway - #14
Jacc Blacc 36 heat pts36

d 
space
$17,833 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Sid 6point7
yeah what time are you getting injected. time of injections are crucial here.

i meant "type"......Freudian slip

09-02-2011, 02:49 PMaway - #15
JFamis 174 heat pts174

d 
space
$14,196 | POWERFUL
I got in three accidents, two of them were five to six years ago. A bus fishtailed on ice and slammed my car into the side of the freeway. I got hurt pretty bad, but 11 months later I got rearended at 35-40 MPH and I have permanent damage in six vertebrates and my rotator cup. The weight gain is half my fault, because I used to be an athlete but after the second wreck I could only work out once a week with a trainer and I succumbed to the temptations of college. I was 180 the day of the second wreck and I ballooned to 320 from drinking and smoking

The injections are called prolotherapy. I forget what it rebuilds, but I know it helps strengthen my joints and gets my range of motion in my neck back to normal. I just got my first series of shots last Monday. I have to go twice more in the next month. I have to get them because I got rearended again this year and my neck is cracking hella bad again.
 09-02-2011, 03:24 PMaway - #16
SickBlitz 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$2,216 | 14558505
I lost 50 lbs just by being depressed, you should try that diet out
 09-02-2011, 03:54 PMaway - #17
Jacc Blacc 36 heat pts36

d 
space
$17,833 | POWERFUL
I got in three accidents, two of them were five to six years ago. A bus fishtailed on ice and slammed my car into the side of the freeway. I got hurt pretty bad, but 11 months later I got rearended at 35-40 MPH and I have permanent damage in six vertebrates and my rotator cup. The weight gain is half my fault, because I used to be an athlete but after the second wreck I could only work out once a week with a trainer and I succumbed to the temptations of college. I was 180 the day of the second wreck and I ballooned to 320 from drinking and smoking

The injections are called prolotherapy. I forget what it rebuilds, but I know it helps strengthen my joints and gets my range of motion in my neck back to normal. I just got my first series of shots last Monday. I have to go twice more in the next month. I have to get them because I got rearended again this year and my neck is cracking hella bad again.
damn...you afriad to drive now??? my homegirl got rearended and she was scared to drive because everytime she was at the stop light she would start to panic because she thought the car behind her was gonna smash into her

and good luck on your recovery man, damn, i was just complaining yesterday that i cant go runnign because i sprained my ankle, when i read your #### man, makes me feel dumb as fukk, im complaining about small #### and theres people out there getting their a$s handed to them by faith

good luck bro.......
 09-02-2011, 03:59 PMaway - #18
hockeythug 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$17,728 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bea5T
watch the documentary "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead"

you get everything you need to lose weight from fruits and veggies
just watched it. amazing.
 09-02-2011, 05:05 PMaway - #19
JFamis 174 heat pts174

d 
space
$14,196 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jacc Blacc
damn...you afriad to drive now??? my homegirl got rearended and she was scared to drive because everytime she was at the stop light she would start to panic because she thought the car behind her was gonna smash into her

and good luck on your recovery man, damn, i was just complaining yesterday that i cant go runnign because i sprained my ankle, when i read your #### man, makes me feel dumb as fukk, im complaining about small #### and theres people out there getting their a$s handed to them by faith

good luck bro.......
I was... after the second wreck, I sold my Lexus and bought a Yukon so I'd be safe. I figured since I'd lost 60 pounds and felt stronger, I could sell my Yukon and buy a Mustang and save on gas and repairs. Got rear ended a month later.

After it got fixed, I sold my car. But after a few months of riding the bus, I bought a car again. I can't be sealing with the bus two hours a day.

But I know what you mean... I don't feel too bad for myself. I mean, the fact I was physically able to lose 72 pounds before I started this fast is a good sign I'll be alright. The doctors said it could be ten, fifteen years until I started feeling like I do now, so I did it in six to seven as far as I'm concerned. Good luck with your ankle.
 09-02-2011, 05:56 PMaway - #20
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$12,080 | POWERFUL
Doing a juice diet can be unhealthy. You have to know what you are doing. 50 cent went on a controlled juice diet to get to this.

He had a nutritionist monitoring the correct nutrients, vitamins, protein, crabs, fat etc for him to intake so his body didn't go into shock.

You've lost weight because your body can easily absorb liquid faster then solids. It doesn't need to work to digest the liquid. When you go back to solid food your body will take longer to adjust and you'll probably put weight back on.

You feel great because you're mainly putting sugar in your body so what you're experiencing is a sugar rush. When you stop you will crave sugar again. I'll say you've lost water weight then actual fat.

Also you're not getting any fibre in.

Last edited by Wasted; 09-02-2011 at 06:00 PM..

So, "The Interview" will get a VOD/DVD release, right?? Um......
85 comments
Sony Leak: Denzel Washington Should NOT be given Lead Roles bec..
117 comments
NFL NFL twitter: 8 suitors for Jay Cutler but...
81 comments
 NBA Lebron Getting Real Spicy After The Blowout Lost To Th...
New reply 59 seconds ago - 69 comments - by The Boat
 Image(s) inside :shmurdasad: Official Smiley Potential?
New reply 45 minutes ago - 85 comments - by SlimDunkin
 Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda Arrested In New York;caught W/ Multiple ...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 540 comments - by Carlton Black
 Video inside Kendrick Lamar Debuts New Song On The Colbert Report (...
New reply 51 minutes ago - 85 comments - by Steve
 NFL Bears Bench Cutler; Jimmy Clausen To Start Next Game
New reply 8 minutes ago - 233 comments - by eliwood
 Image(s) inside Man Spends $200,000 On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardas...
New reply 54 minutes ago - 52 comments - by Ole-G
 Video inside [exclusive] New Video Of Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Being...
New reply 32 minutes ago - 245 comments - by sdot216
 Image(s) inside Instagram Exposes Mase For Buying Fake Followers
New reply 55 minutes ago - 98 comments - by Frankybaby

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,900 fans of BX | none new today 4,848 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.