Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Been doing a juice detox for 17 days and lost 28 pounds

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
260 viewing
 Image inside Chelsea Handler Ditches Underwear, Covers Up With An Apple In Strange ..
40 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
119 viewing
 Video inside Common Comments On Drake and Serena Williams
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
107 viewing
Image inside Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant By Meek Mill?
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
66 viewing
 Video inside French Montana Opens About Chinx, Beef W/ 50 Cent + Talks Sanaa Lathan ..
39 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Been doing a juice detox for 17 days and lost 28 pounds
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #1
75504 pageviews
462 comments


JFamis 184 heat pts184 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$14,782 | POWERFUL
I've been doing a juice detox and I'm on the 17th day and have already lost 28 pounds. image

I'm getting a little worried. I've heard of people losing 40 in a month, but this seems crazy.

I'm juicing kale, cucumber, green apples, celery, parsley, ginger root and lemon and I'm just shedding weight. Anybody else done this kind of detox before?

I was gonna go 30 days, but I think I might start incorporating salad and nuts back into my diet this weekend.
Reply With Quote
9 peeps gave props to JFamis 01seay (06-22-2012) , 104 (11-06-2011) , 1ironboy1 (05-20-2012) , Baynut (06-11-2012) , HomelessGeneral (09-06-2011) , NO RELIGION (11-29-2011) , shoeprano27 (06-25-2012) , Taste Maker (06-24-2012) , Zaosyn (10-18-2011)

top in section
38 viewing
 Audio inside Jeezy - Run The Check Up Produced By Childish Major
39 comments
top in hiphop/24hrs
top in section
41 viewing
Image inside New Images Air Jordan 11 Retro Low aka Referee
12 comments
top in gear/24hrs

Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #2
hockeythug 63 heat pts63 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$18,460 | POWERFUL
doesnt sound healthy at all
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #3
ruff 6 heat pts space
avatar space
McThickridge
space
$25,012 | POWERFUL
How do you feel?
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #4
JFamis 184 heat pts184 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$14,782 | POWERFUL
ruff said:
How do you feel?
I feel the best I've ever felt in my life, to be honest. I'm just worried I'm losing weight too fast. All my injuries that caused me to gain weight are starting to hurt, but I read that's part of the detox.
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #5
Bea5T 136 heat pts136 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$20,294 | POWERFUL
hockeythug said:
doesnt sound healthy at all
watch the documentary "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead"

you get everything you need to lose weight from fruits and veggies
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #6
Sammyboi22  space
avatar space
Vamped Out
space
$13,436 | POWERFUL
Your stomachs gonna hurt once it tries to process food again
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #7
JFamis 184 heat pts184 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$14,782 | POWERFUL
Sammyboi22 said:
Your stomachs gonna hurt once it tries to process food again
Yeah, that's why I'm gonna take it slow and start off with a salad with probably some balsamic vinaigrette.
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #8
Sid 6point7 40 heat pts40 space
avatar space
No pain, No gain
space
$18,868 | POWERFUL
are you lifting while doing this? whats your height and weight now? what was it before?

I watched that documentary and made a thread on it here. sh*t inspired me to copp a juicer for my micros.
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #9
JFamis 184 heat pts184 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$14,782 | POWERFUL
Sid 6point7 said:
are you lifting while doing this? whats your height and weight now? what was it before?

I watched that documentary and made a thread on it here. sh*t inspired me to copp a juicer for my micros.
I'm not doing much lifting because I'm getting about 24 injections in my head, neck and back right now and pretty much any upperbody lifting will shred the cartilage or whatever these injections are creating.

As of today, I'm 5'11" 220 pounds. I was at one point 320 pounds. I'm on the 18th day of juicing now and have lost 29 pounds. Today is a definite milestone for me because I hit 100 pounds lost.
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #10
M 2 heat pts space
avatar space
♥♥♥
space
$14,212 | POWERFUL
JFamis said:
I'm not doing much lifting because I'm getting about 24 injections in my head, neck and back right now and pretty much any upperbody lifting will shred the cartilage or whatever these injections are creating.

As of today, I'm 5'11" 220 pounds. I was at one point 320 pounds. I'm on the 18th day of juicing now and have lost 29 pounds. Today is a definite milestone for me because I hit 100 pounds lost.
Congrats!
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #11
420Heat 3 heat pts space
avatar space
fu*k off
space
$5,941 | 17459799

[pic - click to view]









did someone say detox?
[pic - click to view]
















[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - on now - #12
Jacc Blacc 41 heat pts41 space
avatar space
TOPSZN MANZIEL
space
$20,610 | POWERFUL
JFamis said:
I'm not doing much lifting because I'm getting about 24 injections in my head, neck and back right now and pretty much any upperbody lifting will shred the cartilage or whatever these injections are creating.

As of today, I'm 5'11" 220 pounds. I was at one point 320 pounds. I'm on the 18th day of juicing now and have lost 29 pounds. Today is a definite milestone for me because I hit 100 pounds lost.
what type of injections are these and what was the accident you got into, sounds like it was really bad


but props on your weight loss

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 09-02-2011 at 01:12 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #13
Sid 6point7 40 heat pts40 space
avatar space
No pain, No gain
space
$18,868 | POWERFUL
yeah what time are you getting injected. time of injections are crucial here.
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - on now - #14
Jacc Blacc 41 heat pts41 space
avatar space
TOPSZN MANZIEL
space
$20,610 | POWERFUL
Sid 6point7 said:
yeah what time are you getting injected. time of injections are crucial here.

[pic - click to view]



i meant "type"......Freudian slip


[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #15
JFamis 184 heat pts184 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$14,782 | POWERFUL
I got in three accidents, two of them were five to six years ago. A bus fishtailed on ice and slammed my car into the side of the freeway. I got hurt pretty bad, but 11 months later I got rearended at 35-40 MPH and I have permanent damage in six vertebrates and my rotator cup. The weight gain is half my fault, because I used to be an athlete but after the second wreck I could only work out once a week with a trainer and I succumbed to the temptations of college. I was 180 the day of the second wreck and I ballooned to 320 from drinking and smoking

The injections are called prolotherapy. I forget what it rebuilds, but I know it helps strengthen my joints and gets my range of motion in my neck back to normal. I just got my first series of shots last Monday. I have to go twice more in the next month. I have to get them because I got rearended again this year and my neck is cracking hella bad again.
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #16
SickBlitz 13 heat pts13 space
avatar space
941 FL
space
$2,253 | 14796680
I lost 50 lbs just by being depressed, you should try that diet out
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - on now - #17
Jacc Blacc 41 heat pts41 space
avatar space
TOPSZN MANZIEL
space
$20,610 | POWERFUL
JFamis said:
I got in three accidents, two of them were five to six years ago. A bus fishtailed on ice and slammed my car into the side of the freeway. I got hurt pretty bad, but 11 months later I got rearended at 35-40 MPH and I have permanent damage in six vertebrates and my rotator cup. The weight gain is half my fault, because I used to be an athlete but after the second wreck I could only work out once a week with a trainer and I succumbed to the temptations of college. I was 180 the day of the second wreck and I ballooned to 320 from drinking and smoking

The injections are called prolotherapy. I forget what it rebuilds, but I know it helps strengthen my joints and gets my range of motion in my neck back to normal. I just got my first series of shots last Monday. I have to go twice more in the next month. I have to get them because I got rearended again this year and my neck is cracking hella bad again.
damn...you afriad to drive now??? my homegirl got rearended and she was scared to drive because everytime she was at the stop light she would start to panic because she thought the car behind her was gonna smash into her


and good luck on your recovery man, damn, i was just complaining yesterday that i cant go runnign because i sprained my ankle, when i read your sh*t man, makes me feel dumb as fukk, im complaining about small sh*t and theres people out there getting their a.ss handed to them by faith

good luck bro.......
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #18
hockeythug 63 heat pts63 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$18,460 | POWERFUL
Bea5T said:
watch the documentary "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead"

you get everything you need to lose weight from fruits and veggies
just watched it. amazing.
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #19
JFamis 184 heat pts184 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$14,782 | POWERFUL
Jacc Blacc said:
damn...you afriad to drive now??? my homegirl got rearended and she was scared to drive because everytime she was at the stop light she would start to panic because she thought the car behind her was gonna smash into her


and good luck on your recovery man, damn, i was just complaining yesterday that i cant go runnign because i sprained my ankle, when i read your sh*t man, makes me feel dumb as fukk, im complaining about small sh*t and theres people out there getting their a.ss handed to them by faith

good luck bro.......
I was... after the second wreck, I sold my Lexus and bought a Yukon so I'd be safe. I figured since I'd lost 60 pounds and felt stronger, I could sell my Yukon and buy a Mustang and save on gas and repairs. Got rear ended a month later.

After it got fixed, I sold my car. But after a few months of riding the bus, I bought a car again. I can't be sealing with the bus two hours a day.

But I know what you mean... I don't feel too bad for myself. I mean, the fact I was physically able to lose 72 pounds before I started this fast is a good sign I'll be alright. The doctors said it could be ten, fifteen years until I started feeling like I do now, so I did it in six to seven as far as I'm concerned. Good luck with your ankle.
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #20
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26 space
avatar space
Moderator
space
$12,141 | POWERFUL
Doing a juice diet can be unhealthy. You have to know what you are doing. 50 cent went on a controlled juice diet to get to this.


[pic - click to view]



He had a nutritionist monitoring the correct nutrients, vitamins, protein, crabs, fat etc for him to intake so his body didn't go into shock.

You've lost weight because your body can easily absorb liquid faster then solids. It doesn't need to work to digest the liquid. When you go back to solid food your body will take longer to adjust and you'll probably put weight back on.

You feel great because you're mainly putting sugar in your body so what you're experiencing is a sugar rush. When you stop you will crave sugar again. I'll say you've lost water weight then actual fat.

Also you're not getting any fibre in.



Last edited by Wasted; 09-02-2011 at 05:00 PM..
Reply With Quote
 
Home > all sections > The BX Gym
  
    
          join bx

 


that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
83 viewing
Video inside Vester Flanagan aka Bryce Williams reporter shooting hoax
299 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
56 viewing
Video inside This n*gga Silk The Shocker used to ruin everything lol
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
32 viewing
Image inside Colin Kaepernick In Relationship With Transgender Escort, Porn Actress?
77 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
26 viewing
Video inside Ebro Shut Down ASTRO on hot97
286 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Image inside Travis Scott - Rodeo Tracklist
41 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Video inside Aug 26 - This happened right before ABC News Reporters Shot during Live..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Article inside Ashley Madison was a bunch of dudes talking to each other (Data confi..
37 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Audio inside The Joe Budden Podcast - I'll Name This Podcast Later Episode 28
55 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time