This is BX @ Boxden.com


Adderall


 Adderall
topic by yaleRULES - 12-11-2012, 09:49 PM - Boxden > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition


Im a college student and know that addy is a huge part of many lives in order to focus on studying. Im personally too !! to try it but it's looking like i need it at this point. sitting here watching the bulls and clippers game when i really have no interest in either team > Adderall - Photo posted in The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition | Sign in and leave a comment below!. i've looked up the main side effects which include anxiety, jitters, insomnia, and others. Im about 5'8" 155 and was wondering how many MG i should take, what time of the day, and any other info. much appreciated.


share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

24 comments for "Adderall"


 12-11-2012, 10:01 PMaway - #2
sm00vb0iiw0nder 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$14,699 | POWERFUL
20mg of Instant Release (blue pills) should be a good starting dose. You might stay up for a minute though haha but that might be just me because I always break night when I use amphetamines.

It's a great drug. But addictive so be moderate in your use. And what time you take it depends on what you're using it for
 12-11-2012, 10:05 PMaway - #3
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$1,586 | 10242232
Originally Posted by sm00vb0iiw0nder
20mg of Instant Release (blue pills) should be a good starting dose. You might stay up for a minute though haha but that might be just me because I always break night when I use amphetamines.

It's a great drug. But addictive so be moderate in your use. And what time you take it depends on what you're using it for
i might just down some nuero-sleep, always gets me relaxed and sleep haha.

im only looking to use it two, maybe three times within the next week. Most likely saturday and sunday and possibly next mon. so you're sayin 20 mg a day?
 12-11-2012, 10:10 PMaway - #4
sm00vb0iiw0nder 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$14,699 | POWERFUL
Well the effects last for around like 7 hours peaking at like maybe from the 2-4 hour intervals.

And yeah but after those 3 days of straight use, you should chill with the addy for a minute haha

You're honestly gonna be a working maniac
 12-11-2012, 11:18 PMaway - #5
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$1,586 | 10242232
Originally Posted by sm00vb0iiw0nder
Well the effects last for around like 7 hours peaking at like maybe from the 2-4 hour intervals.

And yeah but after those 3 days of straight use, you should chill with the addy for a minute haha

You're honestly gonna be a working maniac
that's the idea. after these finals im free so i wont be needing them anyways. you've been a good help. anybody else have opinions?
 12-14-2012, 11:39 PMaway - #6
Jaguar34 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,479 | 10972041
Don't do it bro

I got on it during my junior year at UCF (!! is like candy out there) and it made me a machine. It honestly doesn't have too many bad effects other than this but it's an underrated effect. You focus on work, or whatever is around you and sometimes you can be subject to anger.

Stress and anxiety still happens and if you aren't careful you can grow addicted to the drug.

Too be honest though it made me a better reader but not a better student. I was a boss in f!ght Night and NBA 2k11 tho

Try coffee first and see if it helps. Addy is a bit similar with more emphasis in your mind instead of your body. If not then GET OFF COFFEE and then get a script.

Also it's not a good idea to mix with other drugs. Including weed and alcohol.
 12-15-2012, 12:30 AMaway - #7
invaderchin 94 heat pts94

  d 
space
$2,082 | POWERFUL
wish i had that !! when i was in college


i woulda k!lled it


go for it man...its legit

be safe tho
 12-15-2012, 02:48 AMaway - #8
jgamel81 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,847 | 19907586
imo, vyvanse is the way to go. addy's fux with your mood too much. especially if you're easily annoyed. when u come down off addy, it's like coke, you're really irritable. vyvanse is time released, but way stronger. if you're new to it, i would suggest like a 30mg one of those. also, the length of time an addy last depends on how much energy you exert. if u take a 20 and go run a mile, it wont last as long as if you just sit in a room and study.
 12-15-2012, 02:52 AMaway - #9
sm00vb0iiw0nder 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$14,699 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by jgamel81
imo, vyvanse is the way to go. addy's fux with your mood too much. especially if you're easily annoyed. when u come down off addy, it's like coke, you're really irritable. vyvanse is time released, but way stronger. if you're new to it, i would suggest like a 30mg one of those. also, the length of time an addy last depends on how much energy you exert. if u take a 20 and go run a mile, it wont last as long as if you just sit in a room and study.


Most of vyvanse is just the protein that's attached to make it extended release.

Addy >>>>
 12-15-2012, 11:35 AMonline - #10
123456 

  d 
space
$5,801 | 7759357
Look up Nootropics if you need something not as addictive as Adderall. Many people switch over to it to get over their addiction and to get near the same type of effects. I just bought some myself personally to give them a try. On day 2 right now on Noopept. Most say to begin with Piracetam but I haven't tried it yet.
 12-15-2012, 06:18 PMaway - #11
Jaguar34 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,479 | 10972041
Originally Posted by 123456
Look up Nootropics if you need something not as addictive as Adderall. Many people switch over to it to get over their addiction and to get near the same type of effects. I just bought some myself personally to give them a try. On day 2 right now on Noopept. Most say to begin with Piracetam but I haven't tried it yet.


Piracetam is a great study drug with less effects and more benefits imo.

The key is use the vitamin choline along with it to avoid headaches.
 12-16-2012, 09:30 PMonline - #12
123456 

  d 
space
$5,801 | 7759357
^^^ Yea choline smells like dirty !!....!! smells n@sty as hell. Glad it don't taste as bad though.
 09-18-2013, 02:05 PMaway - #13
OBv 

  d 
space
$588 | 2335549
I wish I had a connect right now
 09-19-2013, 02:41 AMaway - #14
Taste Maker 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$2,948 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by sm00vb0iiw0nder
20mg of Instant Release (blue pills) should be a good starting dose.
your half right

you should start with the blue pills but those are 10 mg

the orange are 20 mg and 20 mg is to much if you never had it
 09-19-2013, 05:29 AMaway - #15
jhust4ever 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$351 | 6058501
Try this

its in the same family safe and OTC no scrips.
or this nooptropics


amazon has good results on both I use profiderall when I work out, study, interviews, meeting etc
 09-19-2013, 08:14 AMaway - #16
thaRemix87 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$42 | 462394
how much were yall payin? lemme get a price breakdown
 09-19-2013, 09:44 AMaway - #17
OBv 

  d 
space
$588 | 2335549
Originally Posted by jhust4ever
Try this

its in the same family safe and OTC no scrips.
or this nooptropics


amazon has good results on both I use profiderall when I work out, study, interviews, meeting etc
Which one of these supplements would you rank highest when comparing to Adderall?
 09-19-2013, 12:16 PMaway - #18
jBoRiCuA 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,237 | POWERFUL
If you're going to use addy be mindful of your calorie intake. !! suppresses your appetite like hell.
 09-19-2013, 12:16 PMaway - #19
jhust4ever 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$351 | 6058501
I have never tried adderall, so I cannot compare. But I felt Profiderral was safer from not needing a prescription and it is huge on alot of college campuses.
 09-25-2013, 12:48 AMaway - #20
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,196 | 5931779
Originally Posted by OBv
Which one of these supplements would you rank highest when comparing to Adderall?

Gotta try these. No weird side effects reported ? Also does it effect the central nervous system ?
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA Official Oklahoma City Thunder (2) vs Memphis Grizzlies ..
106 comments
NBA Hawks vs Pacers - NBA Playoffs - Round #1 Eastern Confer..
1007 comments
NBA Memphis guard Nick Calathes(?) will be suspended 20 game..
51 comments
 MMA Ufc On Fox 11: Werdum Vs. Browne
New reply 39 seconds ago - 261 comments - by Jago
 NBA Paul Pierce Quote After Game 1
New reply 25 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Cambury
  What Is Your Age And What Are You Top 20 Favorite Hip-...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 62 comments - by Pitts Gutta
 Article inside Lindsay Lohan Confirms $ex List Is Real, Says She Wrot...
New reply 30 minutes ago - 130 comments - by SM
 NBA Toronto Sun Newspaper Takes Shot At Paul Pierce & ...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Motion
 Image(s) inside Nike Has A Jordan Surprise Tomm (apr 19) 10am Edt
New reply 32 minutes ago - 65 comments - by MGz
 NBA Eastern Conference 1st Round: #3 Toronto Raptors (48-3...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 1465 comments - by maxnn
 Image(s) inside First Look : Air Jordan Xx9
New reply 41 minutes ago - 65 comments - by MGz

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,702 fans of BX and 3 new today 4,652 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.