This is BX @ Boxden.com


[Youtube] HBO - Mayweather/Mosley 24/7 Episode 1 (New)


 [Youtube] HBO - Mayweather/Mosley 24/7 Episode 1 (New)
topic by POW!!! - 04-11-2010, 03:17 AM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter















Latest Sports Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

84 comments for "[Youtube] HBO - Mayweather/Mosley 24/7 Episode 1 (New)"


 04-11-2010, 03:57 AMaway - #2
goke11429 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$11,216 | POWERFUL
PURE EPICNESS.....24/7 w/money >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 04-11-2010, 04:15 AMaway - #3
LordBlanco|M 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$23,345 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by goke11429
PURE EPICNESS.....24/7 w/money >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 04-11-2010, 04:29 AMaway - #4
goke11429 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$11,216 | POWERFUL
honestly i cannot think of any reason why a true fan of boxing would oppose rigid drug testing...instead of wanting what's great for the sport there's actually people out there who want to protect pacquiao legacy
 04-11-2010, 04:53 AMaway - #5
CentsCuZ 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$10,607 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by goke11429
honestly i cannot think of any reason why a true fan of boxing would oppose rigid drug testing...instead of wanting what's great for the sport there's actually people out there who want to protect pacquiao legacy
It's the same reason that some people didn't want drug testing in baseball. It's because they want to see stuff they've never seen before like home run records getting broken, elevated levels of competition, etc., and they don't care about the consequences on the athletes. However, in boxing, where your life is on the line every time you step in the ring to compete, the use of these drugs can result in f!ghters losing their lives or being hurt for life.

It's wrong to create an atmosphere where the only way you can be great, relative to your competitors, is to take illegal substances, particularly when those substances have big time side-effects like steroids. And when there is no testing procedure in place, you're telling everyone that if you want to be great in this sport, then you seriously need to consider taking steroids or some other performance enhancer.

There is no valid excuse for refusing to take part. Time to roll the sleeve up.
 04-11-2010, 05:03 AMaway - #6
goke11429 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$11,216 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CentsCuZ
It's the same reason that some people didn't want drug testing in baseball. It's because they want to see stuff they've never seen before like home run records getting broken, elevated levels of competition, etc., and they don't care about the consequences on the athletes. However, in boxing, where your life is on the line every time you step in the ring to compete, the use of these drugs can result in f!ghters losing their lives or being hurt for life.

It's wrong to create an atmosphere where the only way you can be great, relative to your competitors, is to take illegal substances, particularly when those substances have big time side-effects like steroids. And when there is no testing procedure in place, you're telling everyone that if you want to be great in this sport, then you seriously need to consider taking steroids or some other performance enhancer.

There is no valid excuse for refusing to take part. Time to roll the sleeve up.

:agreement6:


Thank You
 04-11-2010, 05:04 AMaway - #7
CentsCuZ 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$10,607 | POWERFUL








Last edited by CentsCuZ; 04-11-2010 at 05:13 AM..
 04-11-2010, 06:12 AMaway - #8
el bundy 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$6,154 | POWERFUL
"he look like a avatar"
 04-11-2010, 06:33 AMaway - #9
JohnDoe 125 heat pts125

  d 
space
$9,036 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by goke11429
honestly i cannot think of any reason why a true fan of boxing would oppose rigid drug testing...instead of wanting what's great for the sport there's actually people out there who want to protect pacquiao legacy
i believe this foo pacman said he didnt want 'BLOOD' test done within 2 or 3 days of the f!ght.....u painting a picture like he was working them like the MLB Players Union....already known to be taking roids yet f!ghting the testing of said drug.....if u think there wasnt sum sort of angle that Money was working ur ####in blind.....thats jus how it is.....yet for sum reason we all believe that PacMan is doing the worst thing u can do in sports an thats cheat the fairness of the game....

Originally Posted by FaceMob
While we are talking PEDs it is a fact that Floyd injects his brittle hands with xylocaine leading up to f!ghts.
Lets have a f!ght outside of nevada so Floyd cant numb his hands either......
 04-11-2010, 07:20 AMonline - #10
Knowledgeable 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$8,052 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by goke11429
honestly i cannot think of any reason why a true fan of boxing would oppose rigid drug testing...instead of wanting what's great for the sport there's actually people out there who want to protect pacquiao legacy


Real ####ing talk Mayweather>>>>>>
 04-11-2010, 07:38 AMaway - #11
ritz109 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$295 | 2144977
"you ####in dummy, Im a prize f!ghter..." that #### was classic
 04-11-2010, 07:46 AMaway - #12
PEK 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,911 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Suka Repellent
i believe this foo pacman said he didnt want 'BLOOD' test done within 2 or 3 days of the f!ght.....u painting a picture like he was working them like the MLB Players Union....already known to be taking roids yet f!ghting the testing of said drug.....if u think there wasnt sum sort of angle that Money was working ur ####in blind.....thats jus how it is.....yet for sum reason we all believe that PacMan is doing the worst thing u can do in sports an thats cheat the fairness of the game....



Lets have a f!ght outside of nevada so Floyd cant numb his hands either......
Floyd told him they could stop the tests 14 days before the f!ght, and Pacman still refused. Anybody could see what angle Pacman was working. The dont get caught cheating angle.

And by the way genius Floyd has fought outside of Nevada plenty of times dumb a$s.
 04-11-2010, 08:00 AMaway - #13
goke11429 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$11,216 | POWERFUL
"Shane still got a jheri curl....It's 2010! He musta woke up in the hot tub time machine."-MAYWEATHER
"YOU ####IN DUMMY...I'M A PRIZE f!ghtER..DATS WAT I'M SUPPOSE TO f!ght FOR A PRIZE"-MAYWEATHER
 04-11-2010, 09:06 AMaway - #14
Sizzler01 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,157 | 13633894
Originally Posted by PEK
Floyd told him they could stop the tests 14 days before the f!ght, and Pacman still refused. Anybody could see what angle Pacman was working. The dont get caught cheating angle.

And by the way genius Floyd has fought outside of Nevada plenty of times dumb a$s.
yeah Lenny thats after you guys had dragged that mans name through the mud, im sure he was real eager to negotiate with yall at that point
 04-11-2010, 09:21 AMaway - #15
PEK 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,911 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Sizzler01
yeah Lenny thats after you guys had dragged that mans name through the mud, im sure he was real eager to negotiate with yall at that point
Look at your f#got a$s still following me and sucking Manny's d*ck. Keep making excuses ####. They went to a ####ing arbitrator to get it done and he still said no. You gotta be the most pathetic stan on this site with the bull#### you come up with to protect you man crush. Is gay marriage legal in the Philippines? Thats where yo gay a$s need to move.
 04-11-2010, 09:28 AMaway - #16
A.G 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$36,651 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CentsCuZ


I can't believe Chris Webber produced this beat :agreement6:
 04-11-2010, 09:32 AMaway - #17
TYO 

  d 
space
$4,574 | 7913480
Floyd is hilarious. He single handily makes these hilarious. I cant wait for this f!ght
 04-11-2010, 09:38 AMaway - #18
slanger55 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,658 | 18131170
props was lookin for this
 04-11-2010, 09:44 AMaway - #19
Sizzler01 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,157 | 13633894
Originally Posted by PEK
Look at your f#got a$s still following me and sucking Manny's d*ck. Keep making excuses ####. They went to a ####ing arbitrator to get it done and he still said no. You gotta be the most pathetic stan on this site with the bull#### you come up with to protect you man crush. Is gay marriage legal in the Philippines? Thats where yo gay a$s need to move.
well stanley, any thread that says Mayweather you're sure to be in there slurping and getting your panties in a bunch if someone ever says something bad about your hero/idol/gay lover... now go back to camping outside the mayweather gym maybe one day they will let you in, those security guards they showed are surely for groupies like you...
 04-11-2010, 09:48 AMaway - #20
THEINFAMOUS 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$35,309 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by goke11429
"Shane still got a jheri curl....It's 2010! He musta woke up in the hot tub time machine."-MAYWEATHER
"YOU ####IN DUMMY...I'M A PRIZE f!ghtER..DATS WAT I'M SUPPOSE TO f!ght FOR A PRIZE"-MAYWEATHER
Duh!!!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U >>>>
71 comments
NBA According to Bleacher Report: Steve Nash will miss entir..
50 comments
NBA 2013 Superteam Lakers the worst manufactured Superteam i..
80 comments
 NBA Breaking News: Steve Nash Out For Season
New reply 47 seconds ago - 135 comments - by theFREAK
 NBA Espn Nba Insiders: Harden, Howard Among Most Overrated...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 67 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
 audio inside Lupe Fiasco - Haile Selassie Ft. Nikki Jean (prod. By ...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 108 comments - by 10th Wonder
 NBA Espn First Take: Nash Or Iverson: Who's The Better Pla...
New reply 33 minutes ago - 195 comments - by JNumbaNC
 audio inside T.i. - About The Money (remix) (ft. Lil Wayne, Young T...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 57 comments - by malc
 Video inside Iggy Azalea -- I Would Never Make A Song With Snoop Dogg
New reply 38 minutes ago - 52 comments - by Carlton Black
 Image(s) inside Daaaaamn My Nigga French Montana Back
New reply 25 minutes ago - 112 comments - by SHADOW
 Image(s) inside 21 Best One-liner Jokes
New reply 41 minutes ago - 61 comments - by slipnslide85

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,797 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.