This is BX @ Boxden.com

[Youtube] HBO - Mayweather/Mosley 24/7 Episode 1 (New)

[Youtube] HBO - Mayweather/Mosley 24/7 Episode 1 (New)
topic by POW!!! - 04-11-2010, 03:17 AM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter

Latest Sports Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

84 comments for "[Youtube] HBO - Mayweather/Mosley 24/7 Episode 1 (New)"

04-11-2010, 03:57 AMaway - #2
goke11429 3 heat pts

d 
space
$11,171 | POWERFUL
PURE EPICNESS.....24/7 w/money >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 04-11-2010, 04:15 AMonline - #3
LordBlanco|M 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$22,953 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by goke11429
PURE EPICNESS.....24/7 w/money >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 04-11-2010, 04:29 AMaway - #4
goke11429 3 heat pts

d 
space
$11,171 | POWERFUL
honestly i cannot think of any reason why a true fan of boxing would oppose rigid drug testing...instead of wanting what's great for the sport there's actually people out there who want to protect pacquiao legacy
 04-11-2010, 04:53 AMaway - #5
CentsCuZ 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$10,607 | POWERFUL
honestly i cannot think of any reason why a true fan of boxing would oppose rigid drug testing...instead of wanting what's great for the sport there's actually people out there who want to protect pacquiao legacy
It's the same reason that some people didn't want drug testing in baseball. It's because they want to see stuff they've never seen before like home run records getting broken, elevated levels of competition, etc., and they don't care about the consequences on the athletes. However, in boxing, where your life is on the line every time you step in the ring to compete, the use of these drugs can result in f!ghters losing their lives or being hurt for life.

It's wrong to create an atmosphere where the only way you can be great, relative to your competitors, is to take illegal substances, particularly when those substances have big time side-effects like steroids. And when there is no testing procedure in place, you're telling everyone that if you want to be great in this sport, then you seriously need to consider taking steroids or some other performance enhancer.

There is no valid excuse for refusing to take part. Time to roll the sleeve up.
 04-11-2010, 05:03 AMaway - #6
goke11429 3 heat pts

d 
space
$11,171 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CentsCuZ
It's the same reason that some people didn't want drug testing in baseball. It's because they want to see stuff they've never seen before like home run records getting broken, elevated levels of competition, etc., and they don't care about the consequences on the athletes. However, in boxing, where your life is on the line every time you step in the ring to compete, the use of these drugs can result in f!ghters losing their lives or being hurt for life.

It's wrong to create an atmosphere where the only way you can be great, relative to your competitors, is to take illegal substances, particularly when those substances have big time side-effects like steroids. And when there is no testing procedure in place, you're telling everyone that if you want to be great in this sport, then you seriously need to consider taking steroids or some other performance enhancer.

There is no valid excuse for refusing to take part. Time to roll the sleeve up.

:agreement6:

Thank You
 04-11-2010, 05:04 AMaway - #7
CentsCuZ 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$10,607 | POWERFUL

Last edited by CentsCuZ; 04-11-2010 at 05:13 AM..
 04-11-2010, 06:12 AMaway - #8
el bundy 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$6,013 | POWERFUL
"he look like a avatar"
 04-11-2010, 06:33 AMaway - #9
JohnDoe 124 heat pts124

d 
space
$9,005 | POWERFUL
i believe this foo pacman said he didnt want 'BLOOD' test done within 2 or 3 days of the f!ght.....u painting a picture like he was working them like the MLB Players Union....already known to be taking roids yet f!ghting the testing of said drug.....if u think there wasnt sum sort of angle that Money was working ur ####in blind.....thats jus how it is.....yet for sum reason we all believe that PacMan is doing the worst thing u can do in sports an thats cheat the fairness of the game....

Originally Posted by FaceMob
While we are talking PEDs it is a fact that Floyd injects his brittle hands with xylocaine leading up to f!ghts.
Lets have a f!ght outside of nevada so Floyd cant numb his hands either......
 04-11-2010, 07:20 AMaway - #10
Knowledgeable 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$7,866 | POWERFUL

Real ####ing talk Mayweather>>>>>>
 04-11-2010, 07:38 AMaway - #11
ritz109 4 heat pts

d 
space
$295 | 2144977
"you ####in dummy, Im a prize f!ghter..." that #### was classic
 04-11-2010, 07:46 AMonline - #12
PEK 6 heat pts

d 
space
$7,826 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Suka Repellent
i believe this foo pacman said he didnt want 'BLOOD' test done within 2 or 3 days of the f!ght.....u painting a picture like he was working them like the MLB Players Union....already known to be taking roids yet f!ghting the testing of said drug.....if u think there wasnt sum sort of angle that Money was working ur ####in blind.....thats jus how it is.....yet for sum reason we all believe that PacMan is doing the worst thing u can do in sports an thats cheat the fairness of the game....

Lets have a f!ght outside of nevada so Floyd cant numb his hands either......
Floyd told him they could stop the tests 14 days before the f!ght, and Pacman still refused. Anybody could see what angle Pacman was working. The dont get caught cheating angle.

And by the way genius Floyd has fought outside of Nevada plenty of times dumb a$s.
 04-11-2010, 08:00 AMaway - #13
goke11429 3 heat pts

d 
space
$11,171 | POWERFUL
"Shane still got a jheri curl....It's 2010! He musta woke up in the hot tub time machine."-MAYWEATHER
"YOU ####IN DUMMY...I'M A PRIZE f!ghtER..DATS WAT I'M SUPPOSE TO f!ght FOR A PRIZE"-MAYWEATHER
 04-11-2010, 09:06 AMaway - #14
Sizzler01 3 heat pts

d 
space
$4,092 | 13508526
Originally Posted by PEK
Floyd told him they could stop the tests 14 days before the f!ght, and Pacman still refused. Anybody could see what angle Pacman was working. The dont get caught cheating angle.

And by the way genius Floyd has fought outside of Nevada plenty of times dumb a$s.
yeah Lenny thats after you guys had dragged that mans name through the mud, im sure he was real eager to negotiate with yall at that point
 04-11-2010, 09:21 AMonline - #15
PEK 6 heat pts

d 
space
$7,826 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Sizzler01
yeah Lenny thats after you guys had dragged that mans name through the mud, im sure he was real eager to negotiate with yall at that point
Look at your f#got a$s still following me and sucking Manny's d*ck. Keep making excuses ####. They went to a ####ing arbitrator to get it done and he still said no. You gotta be the most pathetic stan on this site with the bull#### you come up with to protect you man crush. Is gay marriage legal in the Philippines? Thats where yo gay a$s need to move.
 04-11-2010, 09:28 AMaway - #16
A.G 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$36,501 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CentsCuZ

I can't believe Chris Webber produced this beat :agreement6:
 04-11-2010, 09:32 AMaway - #17
TYO 

d 
space
$4,563 | 7913480
Floyd is hilarious. He single handily makes these hilarious. I cant wait for this f!ght
 04-11-2010, 09:38 AMaway - #18
slanger55 2 heat pts

d 
space
$3,600 | 17797428
props was lookin for this
 04-11-2010, 09:44 AMaway - #19
Sizzler01 3 heat pts

d 
space
$4,092 | 13508526
Originally Posted by PEK
Look at your f#got a$s still following me and sucking Manny's d*ck. Keep making excuses ####. They went to a ####ing arbitrator to get it done and he still said no. You gotta be the most pathetic stan on this site with the bull#### you come up with to protect you man crush. Is gay marriage legal in the Philippines? Thats where yo gay a$s need to move.
well stanley, any thread that says Mayweather you're sure to be in there slurping and getting your panties in a bunch if someone ever says something bad about your hero/idol/gay lover... now go back to camping outside the mayweather gym maybe one day they will let you in, those security guards they showed are surely for groupies like you...
 04-11-2010, 09:48 AMaway - #20
THEINFAMOUS 7 heat pts

d 
space
$34,878 | POWERFUL
"Shane still got a jheri curl....It's 2010! He musta woke up in the hot tub time machine."-MAYWEATHER
"YOU ####IN DUMMY...I'M A PRIZE f!ghtER..DATS WAT I'M SUPPOSE TO f!ght FOR A PRIZE"-MAYWEATHER
Duh!!!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Sep 2 - BREAKING NEWS: 11 commercial jetliners missing from Tri..
57 comments
Image inside  Xbox One Games Store New Releases 9/02/14
66 comments
Video inside  NBA Live 15 Improved Visuals Trailer
67 comments
 Video inside Kevin Gates Real Talk On The Breakfast Club: Prison Li...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 120 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Video inside Snoop Dogg Responds To Star (shots Fired)
New reply 26 minutes ago - 142 comments - by bkid
 NFL No Bias: Cam, Kaep Or Rivers?
New reply 10 minutes ago - 81 comments - by b_eazy
  Pc: Star Citizen Arena Commander Demo (free Download 1...
New reply 40 minutes ago - 64 comments - by mainevent4u88
 Image(s) inside "he Make Me Look Like I'm Getting Soft. Lil' 50 T...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NFL An Nfl Player Got A Tattoo On His Face To Keep Himself...
New reply 46 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Bastille
 NBA Kobe Bryant The Greatest Offensive Player Ever?
New reply 20 minutes ago - 113 comments - by TheeMrMarvel
  Sep 1 - Exclusive: Man Who Leaked All Jennifer Lawren...
New reply 1 hour ago - 78 comments - by messy marv stan

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.