This is BX @ Boxden.com

You can now buy NFL Sunday Ticket without DirectTV!

You can now buy NFL Sunday Ticket without DirectTV!
topic by Honolulu Blue - 08-30-2010, 07:25 PM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter

NFL Sunday Ticket To Go works with smartphones, ipods, ipads and so on.

You also get 720p streams on the computer/laptop, so if you hook it up to a TV (HDMI to HDMI here, virtually zero quality loss) you're good to go.

DIRECTV: NFL SUNDAY TICKET To-Go

You can buy the package ($350) without signing a service agreement with DirectTV. The $350 is definitely overpriced, but considering the only way to get the package before was to pay for satellite TV that you may not even want or use, this is a step in right direction.

You know you're a die-hard Lions fan if you'll pay $350 a season to watch them lose.

Latest Sports Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

65 comments for "You can now buy NFL Sunday Ticket without DirectTV!"

08-30-2010, 07:35 PMaway - #2
KURUPTION!!! 478 heat pts478

d 
space
$32,993 | POWERFUL
Seriously if you pay 350 for this for that kind of access you're a ####ing fool. Just find someone that's getting it and pay them for their login info and stream it online. That #### works lovely and it works on ya phones too, but it looks like #### on a phone. I'm glad I work for DTV, I don't know whatI'd do without the ticket.
 08-30-2010, 07:36 PMaway - #3
Archie Bunker 

d 
space
$489 | 0
WELL GET THE 720p STREAMS READY COME KICK OFF
 08-30-2010, 07:39 PMaway - #4
Honolulu Blue 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$15,582 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kuruption
Seriously if you pay 350 for this for that kind of access you're a ####ing fool. Just find someone that's getting it and pay them for their login info and stream it online. That #### works lovely and it works on ya phones too, but it looks like #### on a phone. I'm glad I work for DTV, I don't know whatI'd do without the ticket.
i dont know anyone who has directv and sunday ticket. and i would guess you cant have multiple ip's on one log-in.

you're saving $$$ in the long-run if all you're out for is sunday ticket. directv makes you sign a service agreement for two years.
 08-30-2010, 07:39 PMaway - #5
Killamike79 5 heat pts

d 
space
$19,811 | POWERFUL
$350 dollars? But you can practically stream every game for free from the Internet

Ain't nobody in there right mind paying for that....
 08-30-2010, 07:40 PMaway - #6
philly337 15 heat pts15

d 
space
$21,475 | POWERFUL
Or you can do like I did and pay somebody who already has the football ticket 50 dollars and ur set

I saw some #### on youtube earlier where somebody made a prog that generated promotional codes for free nfl ticket...wonder if its legit
 08-30-2010, 07:41 PMaway - #7
Archie Bunker 

d 
space
$489 | 0
Originally Posted by Killamike79
$350 dollars? But you can practically stream every game for free from the Internet

Sometimes its not in 720 though...

Be neat if bx members chipped in and we could all watch our teams for like 5 bucks a season...

Knowing bx some #### gonna ####ing change the password or snitch some gay a$s #### like that.....
 08-30-2010, 07:44 PMaway - #8
finishim 80 heat pts80

d 
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
Holy ####.... Why not just get someone who knows their #### convert these live streams of games they currently have to work on the iPhone?
 08-30-2010, 07:45 PMaway - #9
creep 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$6,754 | 17535543
I'm gettin HD streams of the games for about 35.00 for the season.. no thanks DTV and #### you.
 08-30-2010, 07:45 PMaway - #10

d 
space
$15,582 | POWERFUL
you can watch nfl online for free. but you're not guaranteed quality, and with a team like the lions, you're not guaranteed a working stream for every game.

i watched every game of our win-less season online for free. i watched our two wins online last year since they were blacked out on local tv.

i moved from detroit for a job. i want to watch the lions without worrying about quality and reliability.

for $350 you get every game on the schedule on your laptop, phone or ipod, plus red zone, and a bunch of customizing options like any 4 games at once.

well worth it, IMO. and i've been watching online for free for years.
 08-30-2010, 07:48 PMaway - #11

d 
space
$15,582 | POWERFUL
its funny that people came in here to either complain about the price or say they're getting a better deal.

the objective was to point out that there's progress being made for people who want sunday ticket and don't want/have directv.

by all means, enjoy your method of watching games. i watched them for free for years online. everyone uses stream sites anyways, no one does MMS streams anymore for free.
 08-30-2010, 07:49 PMaway - #12
finishim 80 heat pts80

d 
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
I'd pay to watch my packers, but in back in Wisconsin now so I'm good :)
 08-30-2010, 07:50 PMaway - #13
finishim 80 heat pts80

d 
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
If you're out of state and a diehard this is amazing news, now if only we can get some hacked streams
 08-30-2010, 07:52 PMaway - #14

d 
space
$15,582 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by finishim
If you're out of state and a diehard this is amazing news
exactly. props.

its even better if you know someone who already has directv and sunday ticket. the to-go option is only an additional $10 a month. the only question is whether or not you can do multiple logins.
 08-30-2010, 07:52 PMaway - #15
finishim 80 heat pts80

d 
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
Just found out the area of availability for this is extremely small
 08-30-2010, 07:53 PMaway - #16
finishim 80 heat pts80

d 
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
DirecTV will stream Sunday afternoon games to computers and mobile devices starting next month, extending last year’s test in the New York market. But it can be bought only by those fans who absolutely cannot get DirecTV — not those who do not want to get a satellite dish or cannot afford one. If DirecTV deems a location viable for its service, residents there will not be eligible for the $350 subscription.

“This is a product for the very small number of people who can’t get DirecTV,” Robert G. Mercer, a DirecTV spokesman, said in an e-mail. He added, “Our goal is to ensure that all fans can enjoy Sunday Ticket, even if they are part of the very small segment that cannot get DirecTV.”
 08-30-2010, 07:53 PMaway - #17

d 
space
$15,582 | POWERFUL
Just found out the area of availability for this is extremely small
what you mean?
 08-30-2010, 07:54 PMaway - #18
worstsneverseen 

d 
space
$96 | 349189
Originally Posted by creep
I'm gettin HD streams of the games for about 35.00 for the season.. no thanks DTV and #### you.
where are you getting that deal from?
 08-30-2010, 07:54 PMaway - #19
finishim 80 heat pts80

d 
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Comic Book Guy
what you mean?
Post previous to this
 08-30-2010, 07:55 PMaway - #20

d 
space
$15,582 | POWERFUL
DirecTV will stream Sunday afternoon games to computers and mobile devices starting next month, extending last year’s test in the New York market. But it can be bought only by those fans who absolutely cannot get DirecTV — not those who do not want to get a satellite dish or cannot afford one. If DirecTV deems a location viable for its service, residents there will not be eligible for the $350 subscription.

“This is a product for the very small number of people who can’t get DirecTV,” Robert G. Mercer, a DirecTV spokesman, said in an e-mail. He added, “Our goal is to ensure that all fans can enjoy Sunday Ticket, even if they are part of the very small segment that cannot get DirecTV.”
source? they dont make it sound like that on the site

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Titanfall teases 'biggest update' details for tomorr..
69 comments
Image inside  NBA LIVE 15 EA Access Full Game Trial Lands October 2..
59 comments
Remastered Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas On The Way?
62 comments
 Image(s) inside Oct 22 - Autopsy Reveals Michael Brown Reached For Off...
New reply 4 seconds ago - 117 comments - by theFREAK
 Video inside Lord Jamar: Raven-symone Is Having An Identity Crisis
New reply 11 minutes ago - 97 comments - by Carlton Black
  Tyga Praises Lil Wayne, Kanye, Jay-z & Em, Says Dr...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 140 comments - by mdemaz
 NBA Sixers Won..plans For Lottery Reform Fall Apart
New reply 12 minutes ago - 70 comments - by Young OG
 NFL State Of Seattle With Another L
New reply 6 minutes ago - 59 comments - by st21
 Video inside T.i. At The Breakfast Club: Iggy & Snoop, Ebola, G...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 81 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Video inside Gay Rumor Control: Tyrese Responds To Spanky’s Gay Acc...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 136 comments - by ajeana
 Video inside Honey Cocaine - Curveball...exposing Thirsty Men And O...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 334 comments - by blafy

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,829 fans of BX | none new today 4,794 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.