Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Why isn't Bron good with women like Kobe?

most popular this minute | see more
most viewed right now
53 viewing
rapist tyga gets ready to get rid of the kylie curse
90 comments
most viewed right now
44 viewing
Video inside These Kids Aint Scared of Nobody  
42 comments

top in section
24 viewing
BOX Must Watch: Boxing's Funniest Moments!
top in sports/24hrs
top in section
43 viewing
Image inside Portuguese Canadian singer-songwriter Nelly Furtado
top in eyecandy/24hrs

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Why isn't Bron good with women like Kobe?
topic by Ching king - 12-27-2012, 11:23 PM


Is he afraid to face his fears?


Maybe got a lil baby mamba, so every time he wears sweats he wraps it up in a tortilla?


Is it because he lacks confidence, wit and charm?


Only 1 go-to-move won't work on bad bi-ches? Maybe that explain his average looking wife?


Is it because real players don't even need to try at all?


Like..."I literally give zero fu-ks about ya'll hoes" kinda effort?


Ain't on some sly "I'll meet you in the penthouse" kind of effort?


Or maybe he just lacks that "s3xy" aura?


What do ya'll think??


The following 6 BX residents gave props to Ching king ALTheGreatS (12-28-2012) , Bkjj11 (01-01-2013) , IceMan (01-01-2013) , Jiraiya (12-28-2012) , Loso Luciano24 (12-28-2012) , T.O.N.Y. (01-06-2013)

66 comments for "Why isn't Bron good with women like Kobe?"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


 12-27-2012, 11:27 PMonline - #2
chrismb 112 heat pts112 space
avatar
space
$8,361 | POWERFUL
sooooo how bout them lakers?
 12-27-2012, 11:29 PMaway - #3
ghettofire 3 heat pts space
avatar
space
$25,550 | POWERFUL
i don't know but i'm good with this first page
 12-27-2012, 11:30 PMaway - #4
Sticks 109 heat pts109 space
avatar
space
$16,986 | POWERFUL
lebrons d!ck tho
 12-27-2012, 11:30 PMaway - #5
DERRTY CHYBO 9 heat pts space
avatar
space
$10,953 | POWERFUL
his moms as.lut
 12-27-2012, 11:37 PMaway - #6
refuze 86 heat pts86 space
avatar
space
$15,448 | POWERFUL
lebron got a bigger d!ck

dont know what you're talkin about bruh
 12-27-2012, 11:37 PMaway - #7
TriniSoldier 55 heat pts55 space
avatar
space
$40,696 | POWERFUL
 12-27-2012, 11:37 PMaway - #8
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13 space
avatar
space
$889 | 11708976
He doesn't know his pops. Meanwhile Kobe's dad was a pro baller. Pimp game is in his blood.
 12-27-2012, 11:38 PMaway - #9
Killa KMS 15 heat pts15 space
avatar
space
$4,523 | 14833305
1st page
 12-27-2012, 11:39 PMaway - #10
the player 9 heat pts space
avatar
space
$14,367 | POWERFUL
lebron got the girth....












n/h
 12-28-2012, 12:00 AMaway - #11
Ching king 9 heat pts space
avatar
space
$1,127 | 19556873
Originally Posted by Lamar Burton
He doesn't know his pops. Meanwhile Kobe's dad was a pro baller. Pimp game is in his blood.
Explains why Bron Bron so bi*ch made too.
 12-28-2012, 12:07 AMaway - #12
DreamChasers 70 heat pts70 space
avatar
space
$5,592 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by the player
lebron got the girth....








n/h
 12-28-2012, 12:09 AMaway - #13
Mr Kush 31 heat pts31 space
avatar
space
$2,028 | POWERFUL
u should add this to op

 12-28-2012, 12:11 AMaway - #14
Grave 2 heat pts space
avatar
space
$7,399 | POWERFUL
Woulda been good ffor lebron if delonte came thru 25 years earlier
 12-28-2012, 12:13 AMaway - #15
Chad09 160 heat pts160 space
avatar
space
$9,811 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by the player
lebron got the girth....












n/h
Originally Posted by refuze
lebron got a bigger d!ck


dont know what you're talkin about bruh
Originally Posted by Sticks
lebrons d!ck tho
 12-28-2012, 12:14 AMaway - #16
Javon23 155 heat pts155 space
avatar
space
$39,300 | POWERFUL
4 million Dollar im sorry ring = OP your argument is void
 12-28-2012, 12:20 AMaway - #17
ThePainkiller 306 heat pts306 space
avatar
space
$55,749 | POWERFUL
Kobe isn't ugly. No homo.
 12-28-2012, 12:29 AMaway - #18
Youngin19 35 heat pts35 space
avatar
space
$5,412 | POWERFUL
Because Kobe doesn't take no for an answer, he'll even r*pe a bi*ch
 12-28-2012, 12:29 AMaway - #19
klew 227 heat pts227 space
avatar
space
$8,981 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Javon23
4 million Dollar im sorry ring = OP your argument is void
Wouldnt he have lost more in a divorce?

Guys like Kobe don't have L's in their resume.

He's the overall GOAT when you talk about on & off the court. Ain't nobody fu*king with his pimp game, his dress style, and on the court skills
 12-28-2012, 12:31 AMonline - #20
chrismb 112 heat pts112 space
avatar
space
$8,361 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by klew
Wouldnt he have lost more in a divorce?

Guys like Kobe don't have L's in their resume.

He's the overall GOAT when you talk about on & off the court. Ain't nobody fu*king with his pimp game, his dress style, and on the court skills
i dunno why that made me laugh
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
51 viewing
rapist tyga gets ready to get rid of the kylie curse
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
47 viewing
Video inside These Kids Aint Scared of Nobody  
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
43 viewing
Big Sean Can't Yawn  
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
41 viewing
Image inside Portuguese Canadian singer-songwriter Nelly Furtado
60 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
35 viewing
Video inside ATL Hamburger Victim Speaks Out On Her Friends Jump..
84 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
35 viewing
BOX Mayweather Brings Back Cutman Rafael Garcia For Pac..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
34 viewing
Video inside I love watching rappers recording process.
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
32 viewing
NBA Rest In Peace Mike Conley, Time of Death: 3rd quarter ..
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Holy Sh!T.....I think I figured out the dress!!!
74 comments
@wild'ish


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy statement   |   BX 1998-end of time.