This is BX @ Boxden.com


Why doesn't Kobe??


 Why doesn't Kobe??
 05-17-2012, 01:29 AMaway - #21
Armen87 109 heat pts109

  d 
space
$9,425 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by drumgangP
You know youre right...he even tried to get another a$sist with the game on the line by passing it to Battier, and then D Wade.


Guys such a great teammate, lets pay him all the money so he can play hot potato.

These guys make big money to win games and be selfish in game breaking moments....not pass the ball and be a 'teammate'...thats something you Lebron fans will never understand.

P.S. I hate Kobe, hope the nicca falls off a cliff . But Lebrick stans parade around when other teams lose yet they were ghost as !! 24 hours ago
 05-17-2012, 01:31 AMaway - #22
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
lol naaaah. niccas not worth the time
 05-17-2012, 01:38 AMonline - #23
capone3pbs 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,717 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by drumgangP
"Full troll mode, im not logging off tonight"

And do what you want, but dont act like you ARENT getting off on this. The only thing thats really sad to me about all this trolling thats going on is last night Laker fans were acting like they're winning...and tonight Heat fans are acting like yall won last night.

I know my Knicks are at home babysitting with Lala...but yall niccas making 40 threads + admittedly trolling like yall won the ring already. That goes for Laker fans AND Heat fans...Some of the heat fans on here act like they already won the ring

Lets see some more wins first

By the way how many points did Pau have in the 4th quarter?
Ron Artest went 2-10
Ramon Sessions took 3 shots the entire game and only made 1, he also had 0 a$sists even though he has what people call "The twin towers"
Matt Barnes 0-1
Find another Laker Player who had more a$sists than Kobe tonight.


If a Laker fan wanted to...he could really destroy yalls argument about the entire game being Kobes fault. Nobody on their team hit shots tonight, Kobe shot 9-25 while the majority of his team didnt even get in the game. Pau ran away from the ball for the last 14 minutes of play


I personally felt like the Thunder and the Refs were trying to GIVE this game to the Lakers...I mean Ibaka and Perkins were taking multiple 15 footers..Ibaka took 11 shots tonight ...The fact that the Lakers werent up by 20 in the 4th quarter shows they arent going to do !! this year...Their is no way in hell Perkins and Ibaka brick all those 15 footers and you arent doing !! off em...They k!lled them on the offensive boards, but the thing is their bigs didnt do !! with the offensive rebounds. They gave this game away


And Kobes last turnover was the 'momentum dagger' so to speak also.
Nobody else had a shot cause Kobe was ball dominant in the 4th qtr!!! why do you think Bynum really don't give a !! all of a sudden. He sure didn't play like this when they beat the Celtics for their last title and Gasol sure didn't play like this when he helped them win both rings... Kobe was cold but kept shooting them out of the game... They were up 7 with 2 minutes left and the end result was two turnovers (lazy pass by kobe & Kobe not getting the pass) and misses by Kobe...

And your point you're trying to prove about wat I said still didn't say I was attacking the Lakers... And no I'm not acting like we won... I'm pissed the Heat lost still and won't feel ok until they hopefully pull off a win tomorrow... This is just payback for the fact people wanted to hate yesterday, so why can't I? I've never made any thread proclaiming championships or hating on any other team...

Just competitive bantor between the opponents the Heat are playing and occasional Haters from other teams who want to focus on everything the Heat do instead of worrying about their own team...

I actually want the Lakers to win and keep it close because the more games every other team play the better it helps the Heat... That's not hate, just common sense of a fan... Any other team would want the Heat series stretched out as well
 05-17-2012, 01:45 AMonline - #24
capone3pbs 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,717 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kb2602
nah nicca unbelieveable fashion is going to the line and bricking two free throws, i would much rather go down shooting airballs and at least wanting the ball, then to be the mvp and the coach not have enough confidence in me to draw up the last play for me, instead duke is setting screens for mario chalmers for the last shot
So your team is down 3, you wouldn't want one of your best 3 point shooters on the team taking the 3??? Lebron hasn't hit a 3 all series, why would I want him attempting that shot? My opinion he should've taken it to the hole before passing it to Wade. Yes I get it, He choked on the freethrows... But losing a 7 point lead by committing turnovers and missing shots, all allowing the team to come back and take the lead and put the team in 0-2 hole is even worse...
 05-17-2012, 01:46 AMonline - #25
capone3pbs 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,717 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by drumgangP
lol naaaah. niccas not worth the time
Wait wat's going on??? was that a roast attempt at you? lol
 05-17-2012, 01:48 AMaway - #26
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by capone3pbs
Nobody else had a shot cause Kobe was ball dominant in the 4th qtr!!! why do you think Bynum really don't give a !! all of a sudden. He sure didn't play like this when they beat the Celtics for their last title and Gasol sure didn't play like this when he helped them win both rings... Kobe was cold but kept shooting them out of the game... They were up 7 with 2 minutes left and the end result was two turnovers (lazy pass by kobe & Kobe not getting the pass) and misses by Kobe...

And your point you're trying to prove about wat I said still didn't say I was attacking the Lakers... And no I'm not acting like we won... I'm pissed the Heat lost still and won't feel ok until they hopefully pull off a win tomorrow... This is just payback for the fact people wanted to hate yesterday, so why can't I? I've never made any thread proclaiming championships or hating on any other team...

Just competitive bantor between the opponents the Heat are playing and occasional Haters from other teams who want to focus on everything the Heat do instead of worrying about their own team...

I actually want the Lakers to win and keep it close because the more games every other team play the better it helps the Heat... That's not hate, just common sense of a fan... Any other team would want the Heat series stretched out as well
Its not a point im trying to prove, its your words lol

Stop trying to make it sound as if that isnt something you yourself said...Im not putting anything on you, YOU said it

MWP Took 3 shots in the 4th, he bricked all of them
Bynum took 5 shots in the 4th, he went 2/5
Kobe took 7 shots in the 4th, he went 2/7.

He only shot 2 more shots than bynum and youre making it seem like the guy took 20 of his 25 in the 4th lol.

Pau also only took 1 shot in the 4th and he bricked that....Explain Kobe having more a$sists than his point guards and forwards? The fact that he lead his team in facilitating tonight doesnt help your argument.

Like I said before his turnovers lost the game for them tonight....he gave ALL momentum back to the Thunder with that last one...but his shooting really didnt do it. Nobody on his team showed up and capitalized off the things the Lakers did better than the Thunder. They had more steals, forced more turnovers, and had almost double the amount of offensive rebounds as the opposing team. If the bigs had showed up and did right by the offensive rebound advantage like they did against Denver in Game 7 then Kobe wouldntve had to take those shots....Hell if they would've scored in transition off 15 footers by Ibaka/Perkins, he prolly wouldve been sitting down enjoying a comfortable lead for half of the 4th.

And Bynum was way more disciplined/well kept under Phil Jackson(cept for the mavs series lol). Since Buss openly cosigned him and expressed his love for him hes been walking around with a chip on his shoulder all season...lets not act like a few off games for Kobe in the postseason have made him act up. His issues are 98% ego, 2% Kobe and you know that. Chill b, lets not put on like that.

Heres a Shot chart by the way, it might help your argument

Last edited by drumgangP; 05-17-2012 at 01:53 AM..
 05-17-2012, 01:49 AMaway - #27
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by capone3pbs
Wait wat's going on??? was that a roast attempt at you? lol
lol I dunno, you know how these kids are. Im here to troll your thread(Im admitting it lol) so I could really careless about some other niccas pointless post
 05-17-2012, 01:57 AMaway - #28
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
And when I spoke about Heat fans acting like they already won a ring...I wasnt necessarily talking about you. I was talking about dumb a$s ignorant posts like this:




niccas talking like Lebron has the ring at home already and hes just playing basketball for the hell of it


They started counting rings early last year to though didnt they
 05-17-2012, 01:58 AMonline - #29
capone3pbs 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,717 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by drumgangP
Its not a point im trying to prove, its your words lol

Stop trying to make it sound as if that isnt something you yourself said...Im not putting anything on you, YOU said it

MWP Took 3 shots in the 4th, he bricked all of them
Bynum took 5 shots in the 4th, he went 2/5
Kobe took 7 shots in the 4th, he went 2/7.

He only shot 2 more shots than bynum and youre making it seem like the guy took 20 of his 25 in the 4th lol.

Pau also only took 1 shot in the 4th and he bricked that....Explain Kobe having more a$sists than his point guards and forwards? The fact that he lead his team in facilitating tonight doesnt help your argument.

Like I said before his turnovers lost the game for them tonight....he gave ALL momentum back to the Thunder with that last one...but his shooting really didnt do it. Nobody on his team showed up and capitalized off the things the Lakers did better than the Thunder. They had more steals, forced more turnovers, and had almost double the amount of offensive rebounds as the opposing team. If the bigs had showed up and did right by the offensive rebound advantage like they did against Denver in Game 7 then Kobe wouldntve had to take those shots....Hell if they would've scored in transition off 15 footers by Ibaka/Perkins, he prolly wouldve been sitting down enjoying a comfortable lead for half of the 4th.

Heres a Shot chart by the way, it might help your argument
Yes you are trying to prove cause I said I didn't get off on other teams losing and you said I was going after and why I was going after them... You're trying to make it seem like I wanna hate on the team when it's all about Kobe...

And I know the shot chart i already seen it... But did you see me say anything about any other player having a decent shooting night besides Gasol? Yes he took one shot early in the qtr and if you rewatch the game Kobe was ball dominant trying to make sure his team got the win but he choked the game away on his own...


No matter if those others missed or not, the turnovers led to scores that turned the game around... And Kobe had 1 more a$sist than the next high man so stop that... He's a guard and those 4 a$sist are just playing to his avg... so your point means nothing
 05-17-2012, 02:00 AMonline - #30
capone3pbs 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,717 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by drumgangP
lol I dunno, you know how these kids are. Im here to troll your thread(Im admitting it lol) so I could really careless about some other niccas pointless post
Originally Posted by drumgangP
And when I spoke about Heat fans acting like they already won a ring...I wasnt necessarily talking about you. I was talking about dumb a$s ignorant posts like this:




niccas talking like Lebron has the ring at home already and hes just playing basketball for the hell of it


They started counting rings early last year to though didnt they
I know you're trolling and I told you i wouldn't discuss basketball with you anymore unless it's on 2k lol

But since it's easier to type on my laptop on bx then it is to type on my phone in the group, I'll entertain
 05-17-2012, 02:01 AMaway - #31
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by capone3pbs
I know you're trolling and I told you i wouldn't discuss basketball with you anymore unless it's on 2k lol

But since it's easier to type on my laptop on bx then it is to type on my phone in the group, I'll entertain
You dont wanna talkabout 2k
 05-17-2012, 02:03 AMonline - #32
capone3pbs 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,717 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by drumgangP
You dont wanna talkabout 2k
Chill i said talk basketball unless it's on 2k... Don't ever come at me like that again tho bro... I'll k!ll you
 05-17-2012, 02:05 AMaway - #33
raw51188 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,189 | 7932129
Originally Posted by capone3pbs
Dude I watched the whole game and will rewatch on Nba replay when it comes on tomorrow on Nbatv... Kobe was taking questionable shots the whole game stop making it seem he got the ball every time wit 3-4 secs left

Gasol had just 11 shots... He made 6 of them and didn't attempt another shot after like 10 mins left in the 4th... Kobe took over and Gasol never got another shot for the rest of the game... You don't see a problem with not feeding the hot hand and isntead keep on shooting even tho Kobe has been off the whole game?
WTF are you talking about. Kobe played well in the third quarter, hit some tough shots, but nothing ridiculous...his typical MJ turn around. In the forth quarter, they packed the middle, and the ball kept coming back out. Bynum was getting doubled and Pau was running from the ball, or standing at the 3pt line after the screen. Kobe was the only one on the Lakers trying to make anything happen. Most of his buckets came at the end of the shot clock. People keep acting like he was just coming down chucking up long range jays early in the clock. The way the lakers work is if the post isnt available early in the clock, it comes back out and the perimeter players (Kobe) try to make a play. So don't act like those are the shots kobe wanted to take. You have to credit their defense and blame mike brown for not having a motion offense to space the floor better or at least some type of contingency when the paint gets packed. Thats the lakers whole problem. When the paint is open, they win. When its not, they lose because Kobe is the ONLY perimeter threat on the whole roster. GTFOH.
 05-17-2012, 02:09 AMaway - #34
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by capone3pbs
Yes you are trying to prove cause I said I didn't get off on other teams losing and you said I was going after and why I was going after them... You're trying to make it seem like I wanna hate on the team when it's all about Kobe...

And I know the shot chart i already seen it... But did you see me say anything about any other player having a decent shooting night besides Gasol? Yes he took one shot early in the qtr and if you rewatch the game Kobe was ball dominant trying to make sure his team got the win but he choked the game away on his own...


No matter if those others missed or not, the turnovers led to scores that turned the game around... And Kobe had 1 more a$sist than the next high man so stop that... He's a guard and those 4 a$sist are just playing to his avg... so your point means nothing
But in another thread I watched you openly tell another user that Metta World Peace and Steve Blake saved Kobes a$s, AND the teams a$s with their "lights out" shooting...your words...So when they do the complete opposite and b0mb the game they cant take any blame? They can win the game, and get all the acclaim, but when they do horrible, they cant get any blame?....Wait...is this a Lebron fan using the same double standards you accuse others of using against your favorite player?...........Oh, okay I got you b, I understand now.


And show me another Laker player who "played to his average" tonight besides Kobe. I'll gladly wait:



You can do Postseason or Regular season...Show me 1 please lol

His team wasnt productive, point blank period. In games where they were successful , where hes taken 25 shots(Sometimes more) his teammates still shot well...and they still produced in other areas of the floor...including a$sists and production off offensive rebounding/defensive rebounding...I dont know why thats so hard for you to understand lol...2 7 Footers that dominate in offensive rebounding but dont capitalize on it....Did you watch Game 7 versus Denver?

Once again you can base your argument on Kobes turnover being the key...and like i've said 3 times in this thread already, I'd agree with that...but dont base it on him being 'ball dominant' when he was the only one on his team making passes that actually put people into scoring positions.


And perhaps if Lebron learned to be MORE ball dominant, yall wouldntve lost at home and Shane Battier wouldntve had to play hot potato
 05-17-2012, 02:11 AMonline - #35
capone3pbs 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,717 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by raw51188
WTF are you talking about. Kobe played well in the third quarter, hit some tough shots, but nothing ridiculous...his typical MJ turn around. In the forth quarter, they packed the middle, and the ball kept coming back out. Bynum was getting doubled and Pau was running from the ball, or standing at the 3pt line after the screen. Kobe was the only one on the Lakers trying to make anything happen. Most of his buckets came at the end of the shot clock. People keep acting like he was just coming down chucking up long range jays early in the clock. The way the lakers work is if the post isnt available early in the clock, it comes back out and the perimeter players (Kobe) try to make a play. So don't act like those are the shots kobe wanted to take. You have to credit their defense and blame mike brown for not having a motion offense to space the floor better or at least some type of contingency when the paint gets packed. Thats the lakers whole problem. When the paint is open, they win. When its not, they lose because Kobe is the ONLY perimeter threat on the whole roster. GTFOH.
Hey homie Kobe lost ya'll the game, he and put your team in a 0-2 hole... maybe if he didnt take dumb a$s shots like I said before, it would be a split going back to La... You couldn't have been watching the game cause even some of your own fellow fans was questioning wtf he was doing at the end of the game... Yea he hit a few hard jumpers but that just gave him the green light to try even more dumb a$s shots that put your team in a bad position...

I don't give a !! about !! else... Deal with your fearless leader scoring 20 or less points in 3 straight playoff games... !! that dude he's a black hole who doesn't make anyone better... They won game 7 in spite of your fearless fraud leader... Your team doesn't even like the dude... if it wasn't for the no trade clause he'd be gone...
 05-17-2012, 02:15 AMaway - #36
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by capone3pbs
Hey homie Kobe lost ya'll the game, he and put your team in a 0-2 hole... maybe if he didnt take dumb a$s shots like I said before, it would be a split going back to La... You couldn't have been watching the game cause even some of your own fellow fans was questioning wtf he was doing at the end of the game... Yea he hit a few hard jumpers but that just gave him the green light to try even more dumb a$s shots that put your team in a bad position...

I don't give a !! about !! else... Deal with your fearless leader scoring 20 or less points in 3 straight playoff games... !! that dude he's a black hole who doesn't make anyone better... They won game 7 in spite of your fearless fraud leader... Your team doesn't even like the dude... if it wasn't for the no trade clause he'd be gone...
You were waiting for an actual laker fan to come reply huh?
 05-17-2012, 02:20 AMonline - #37
capone3pbs 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,717 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by drumgangP
But in another thread I watched you openly tell another user that Metta World Peace and Steve Blake saved Kobes a$s, AND the teams a$s with their "lights out" shooting...your words...So when they do the complete opposite and b0mb the game they cant take any blame? They can win the game, and get all the acclaim, but when they do horrible, they cant get any blame?....Wait...is this a Lebron fan using the same double standards you accuse others of using against your favorite player?...........Oh, okay I got you b, I understand now.


And show me another Laker player who "played to his average" tonight besides Kobe. I'll gladly wait:



You can do Postseason or Regular season...Show me 1 please lol

His team wasnt productive, point blank period. In games where they were successful , where hes taken 25 shots(Sometimes more) his teammates still shot well...and they still produced in other areas of the floor...including a$sists and production off offensive rebounding/defensive rebounding...I dont know why thats so hard for you to understand lol...2 7 Footers that dominate in offensive rebounding but dont capitalize on it....Did you watch Game 7 versus Denver?

Once again you can base your argument on Kobes turnover being the key...and like i've said 3 times in this thread already, I'd agree with that...but dont base it on him being 'ball dominant' when he was the only one on his team making passes that actually put people into scoring positions.


And perhaps if Lebron learned to be MORE ball dominant, yall wouldntve lost at home and Shane Battier wouldntve had to play hot potato
No see there's no double standard, they did save his a$s because he played below his avg and they stepped their play up in that one game to get them through game 7...

And Bynum hit 20 points and 9 boards so he was above his avg in points and hovering around his avg in rebs... Gasol actually scored above his avg and had 11 rebs in this game too... Kobe scoring only 20 was 8 lower than his avg so those 8 points would've helped them win...

Your argument failed good day to you sir


I said Lebron failed yesterday I admitted it, but the moment we speak of a Wade's missed layup, people act like it didn't happen... They both choked that game on Tuesday I been saying that so wat are you trying to get out of this? Bryant was the sole reason for his team's loss with the final 2 min meltdown he had so try to argue out of that...
 05-17-2012, 02:29 AMaway - #38
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by capone3pbs
No see there's no double standard, they did save his a$s because he played below his avg and they stepped their play up in that one game to get them through game 7...

And Bynum hit 20 points and 9 boards so he was above his avg in points and hovering around his avg in rebs... Gasol actually scored above his avg and had 11 rebs in this game too... Kobe scoring only 20 was 8 lower than his avg so those 8 points would've helped them win...

Your argument failed good day to you sir


I said Lebron failed yesterday I admitted it, but the moment we speak of a Wade's missed layup, people act like it didn't happen... They both choked that game on Tuesday I been saying that so wat are you trying to get out of this? Bryant was the sole reason for his team's loss with the final 2 min meltdown he had so try to argue out of that...
lol but my argument wasnt about points and rebounds. It was about how he wasnt "Ball dominant"..if anything you posting that they scored more than they normally do just proved my argument correct

*Looks at Ramon Sessions not playing to ANY of his averages....Metta World Peace....Steve Blake....Matt Barnes.......yeah my argument still holds true sir, dont be so sure of yourself guy

And Metta World Peace played for 40 minutes, 3 minutes less than kobe, took 10 shots, and only shot 20% all night...That didnt have a negative effect on the game at all sir?!...Really?

Ramon Sessions playing 24 minutes but not contributing in ANY way whatsoever doesnt effect the game???? Like really?

Steve Blake playing 27 minutes but not contributing doesnt effect the game either though right?


And Wades layup does factor in...I mean seriously sir I've been arguing all night that teams lose games, not just one guy...youre the one arguing that One player IS to blame...lets not switch arguments here.

But ask yourself....was a missed layup in crunch time really as bad as 2 free points at the free throw line from a newly awarded MVP...answer that question truthfully now

When Kobe wins, yall say "HE DEPENDS ON DOMINANT BIG MEN. HE CANT WIN ON HIS OWN"...When he loses its "KOBE LOST THIS !! AH MAN HE TANKED THE WHOLE GAME FOR THE TEAM'....Lebron wins and you Lebron fans post up 400 smileys in threads(See Seajaiyes posts)...Lebron Loses and you wanna keep bringing up Wades layup, and yall also make multiple threads dogging out coach Spo .....Howcome you cant just say Lebron had a meltdown like you say kobe did in the last 2 minutes....

And wasnt it already proven that in one possession games Lebrons 59% at the freethrow line or some !!?....That isnt a PROVEN choke stat?

The real issue here is you cant just say "Lebron !!ed up"...you gotta include 3 or 4 other niccas lol...so im only doing the same thing to your thread that you Heat fans do to threads dissing Lebron

Last edited by drumgangP; 05-17-2012 at 02:35 AM..
 05-17-2012, 03:02 AMonline - #39
capone3pbs 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,717 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by drumgangP

And show me another Laker player who "played to his average" tonight besides Kobe. I'll gladly wait:



You can do Postseason or Regular season...Show me 1 please lol
I showed you wat you was asking for and those players played to their avgs in nearly every category and then point out Kobe was 8 points short of his avg but still shot the ball 25 times which was 5 more shots than his avg... this was your next response:

Originally Posted by drumgangP
lol but my argument wasnt about points and rebounds. It was about how he wasnt "Ball dominant"..if anything you posting that they scored more than they normally do just proved my argument correct

*Looks at Ramon Sessions not playing to ANY of his averages....Metta World Peace....Steve Blake....Matt Barnes.......yeah my argument still holds true sir, dont be so sure of yourself guy

And Metta World Peace played for 40 minutes, 3 minutes less than kobe, took 10 shots, and only shot 20% all night...That didnt have a negative effect on the game at all sir?!...Really?

Ramon Sessions playing 24 minutes but not contributing in ANY way whatsoever doesnt effect the game???? Like really?

Steve Blake playing 27 minutes but not contributing doesnt effect the game either though right?


And Wades layup does factor in...I mean seriously sir I've been arguing all night that teams lose games, not just one guy...youre the one arguing that One player IS to blame...lets not switch arguments here.

But ask yourself....was a missed layup in crunch time really as bad as 2 free points at the free throw line from a newly awarded MVP...answer that question truthfully now

When Kobe wins, yall say "HE DEPENDS ON DOMINANT BIG MEN. HE CANT WIN ON HIS OWN"...When he loses its "KOBE LOST THIS !! AH MAN HE TANKED THE WHOLE GAME FOR THE TEAM'....Lebron wins and you Lebron fans post up 400 smileys in threads(See Seajaiyes posts)...Lebron Loses and you wanna keep bringing up Wades layup, and yall also make multiple threads dogging out coach Spo .....Howcome you cant just say Lebron had a meltdown like you say kobe did in the last 2 minutes....

And wasnt it already proven that in one possession games Lebrons 59% at the freethrow line or some !!?....That isnt a PROVEN choke stat?

The real issue here is you cant just say "Lebron !!ed up"...you gotta include 3 or 4 other niccas lol...so im only doing the same thing to your thread that you Heat fans do to threads dissing Lebron
So Kobe shot the ball 5 more times than his avg and got 8 less points in the process and that doesn't show you he's having a bad effect on the game??? Dude your first point was to make it seem like Kobe was the only one doing something, then when I prove to you other players actually had good games playing to their normal stats and Kobe played well below his avg nearly by 10 points while shooting 5 more shots than his avg, you say that proves Kobe wasn't being ball dominant?...


Then you say you been arguing all night saying TEAMS lose games but you're saying I have a problem saying Lebron !!ed up without including other teammates??? You're contradicting yourself at every argument... I have said Lebron failed without blaming other teammates. Most recently when I said he failed in the Finals and is the "SOLE" reason they did not get a ring...


The only reason Wade was brought up yesterday was because he missed a huge game tying play he usually makes and yet everyone wanted to just blame Lebron. AND THEY WERE BOTH BAD PLAYS!!! Lebron missed two freethrows and Wade missed a gimme layup... !! happens I wasn't crucifying Wade anymore than Lebron. The issue came when members wanted to bypass Wade's miss and focus just on Lebron's mishap...


Bottom line is Kobe lost that game by himself lastnight... Every play at the end was a direct result from him having the ball, missed shots and turnovers... He had his fingerprints all over the end of that game and the team lost because of it...
 05-17-2012, 05:47 AMaway - #40
kb2602 

  d 
space
$1,023 | 2569073
Originally Posted by raw51188
WTF are you talking about. Kobe played well in the third quarter, hit some tough shots, but nothing ridiculous...his typical MJ turn around. In the forth quarter, they packed the middle, and the ball kept coming back out. Bynum was getting doubled and Pau was running from the ball, or standing at the 3pt line after the screen. Kobe was the only one on the Lakers trying to make anything happen. Most of his buckets came at the end of the shot clock. People keep acting like he was just coming down chucking up long range jays early in the clock. The way the lakers work is if the post isnt available early in the clock, it comes back out and the perimeter players (Kobe) try to make a play. So don't act like those are the shots kobe wanted to take. You have to credit their defense and blame mike brown for not having a motion offense to space the floor better or at least some type of contingency when the paint gets packed. Thats the lakers whole problem. When the paint is open, they win. When its not, they lose because Kobe is the ONLY perimeter threat on the whole roster. GTFOH.
absolutely right, the dumb nicca dont know nothing
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  [Chi Wire] Chief Keef Claiming His Old Hood Again? #400
77 comments
Article inside  Nas' Album Sales: From "Illmatic" To "Life Is Good"
57 comments
NBA Eastern Conference First Round: (2) Miami Heat (54-27) V..
647 comments
 Image(s) inside First Chingy...now Elz Supporting Pyramid Schemes ?
New reply 2 minutes ago - 86 comments - by Lot17
 Video inside Rewind: Dmx Cracked Out Dropping Jewels To Aspiring Ra...
New reply 39 minutes ago - 61 comments - by YungPrinceNY
 Image(s) inside Survived 2 Ab0rtions...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 73 comments - by chris21
 MMA Ufc On Fox 11: Werdum Vs. Browne
New reply 42 minutes ago - 278 comments - by Jago
  Xbox One Surpassed 5 Million Sold
New reply 6 minutes ago - 174 comments - by Kewop Decam
 Video inside Drake Just Took A Shot At Jay During The Nets/raptors ...
New reply 43 minutes ago - 191 comments - by demari
  Hopkins-shumenov//porter-malignaggi//quillin-konecny[4...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 183 comments - by STILL.DETOX
 Article inside Nicki Minaj Teases Dropping Her New Album Out Of Nowhe...
New reply 55 minutes ago - 69 comments - by CrunchTime CDN

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,705 fans of BX and 3 new today 4,652 following and 3 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.