This is BX @ Boxden.com

why blame bosh??

why blame bosh??
topic by fmoney88 - 11-10-2010, 09:56 AM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter

I think the real problem is actually Dwade and Lebron. They are trying to hard to fulfill their roles.

Lebron is trying way way to hard to be a facilitator on offense, to the point that hes really not aggresive offensively anymore, which is hurting miami alot. He is the best player on the team he needs to be alot more aggresive

Dwayne Wade is trying way to hard to be the scorer on the team, to the point that he is actually disrupting the offense and become a ball stopper. If you watch the heat game closely you will then when wade gets the ball, it doesnt move again. I think this is hurting the team also

IMO the heat offense would be alot smoother if it where just Lebron + Bosh with no Wade.

I will say this about bosh after gasol he is the best PF in the league. He simply isnt getting enough touches on offense and it mainly because of Wade being a ball stopper. If bosh gets more touches, wades stops ball hogging, and lebron plays the same way he did in cleveland the heat would be unstoppable

Latest Sports Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

63 comments for "why blame bosh??"

11-10-2010, 10:08 AMonline - #2
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$29,277 | POWERFUL
They aint trying ####

They aint a good mix of players... Said this #### since day 1
 11-10-2010, 10:11 AMonline - #3
ReggieA 186 heat pts186

d 
space
$31,654 | POWERFUL
Eddie House taking the last shot twice is a bigger problem than Bosh
 11-10-2010, 10:13 AMaway - #4
Rubix 

d 
space
$8,059 | POWERFUL
Neither are really the problem. The problem is the center or lack thereof.
 11-10-2010, 10:19 AMaway - #5
TriniSoldier 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$40,686 | POWERFUL
Pound it inside, pick and roll, and you get a dub hopefully.
 11-10-2010, 10:20 AMaway - #6
knowughetto 9 heat pts

d 
space
$11,041 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by fmoney88
I think the real problem is actually Dwade and Lebron. They are trying to hard to fulfill their roles.

Lebron is trying way way to hard to be a facilitator on offense, to the point that hes really not aggresive offensively anymore, which is hurting miami alot. He is the best player on the team he needs to be alot more aggresive

Dwayne Wade is trying way to hard to be the scorer on the team, to the point that he is actually disrupting the offense and become a ball stopper. If you watch the heat game closely you will then when wade gets the ball, it doesnt move again. I think this is hurting the team also

IMO the heat offense would be alot smoother if it where just Lebron + Bosh with no Wade.

I will say this about bosh after gasol he is the best PF in the league. He simply isnt getting enough touches on offense and it mainly because of Wade being a ball stopper. If bosh gets more touches, wades stops ball hogging, and lebron plays the same way he did in cleveland the heat would be unstoppable
Why would the offense be a lot smoother with Wade not getting any touches? Wade is their leader, franchise player, and go-to-guy...That would be stupid for them not to allow Wade any touches, it defeats the whole purpose....In that case, LeBron should have just stayed in Cleveland, and Bosh should have went to Cleveland too..Bosh is supposed to be one of the stars and major key players on that team, and he's not getting it done offensively or defensively....
 11-10-2010, 10:21 AMaway - #7
knowughetto 9 heat pts

d 
space
$11,041 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ozWinston
Pound it inside, pick and roll, and you get a dub hopefully.

Bosh is too scared to do that...He just wants to face up and shoot
 11-10-2010, 10:22 AMaway - #8
TriniSoldier 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$40,686 | POWERFUL
aint bosh's felt. everybody knew he was soft on defense. haslem is supposed to be one of there enforcers, and that ni##a is a little french biscuit. soft like wet flowers a$s ni##a. btw, how big is that malgoire or however you spell it guy? i dont think i've seen him, if he's big, they need to let him get some pt
 11-10-2010, 10:25 AMaway - #9
ebcrew 2 heat pts

d 
space
$8,774 | POWERFUL
relax guys.. ur wiggin out for no reason.. its the second week of basketball
 11-10-2010, 10:25 AMaway - #10
joshdogg26 131 heat pts131

d 
space
$23,912 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by knowughetto
Why would the offense be a lot smoother with Wade not getting any touches? Wade is their leader, franchise player, and go-to-guy...That would be stupid for them not to allow Wade any touches, it defeats the whole purpose....In that case, LeBron should have just stayed in Cleveland, and Bosh should have went to Cleveland too..Bosh is supposed to be one of the stars and major key players on that team, and he's not getting it done offensively or defensively....
because he's a lebron stan lol
 11-10-2010, 10:27 AMaway - #11
klew 227 heat pts227

d 
space
$8,960 | POWERFUL
The team needs to stop thinking of themselves as the big three, and just focus on playing together as a team. You can tell its in the back of their heads they're worried about their stats a little too much. The big three works in Boston because they're all role players and they accept their roles. Superstars with a role playing mentality to make it work offensively. At least that's what I think
 11-10-2010, 10:28 AMaway - #12
lboog1423 181 heat pts181

d 
space
$17,634 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by INF4MOUS
They aint trying ####

They aint a good mix of players... Said this #### since day 1
^^^This

Too many star players on one team, somebody gonna get left out. I will admit, Lebron has gotten better at the PG position, but they arent gonna get far wit him getin 20 buckets a game. What good is a triple dbl if you still lose. Ive said all along D-Wade needs to handle the ball more and let Bron do the scoring. When Bron runs the point, its like he is n f'kn MAGIC mode and dont even look for his shots. If Wade is doin all the scoring and they r down when its clutch time who r they gonna go to. Dam sure not Bron or Bosh. House maybe (just kidding). On the flip side, let bron get his 30+, and Wade step it up in crunch time.

And you really cant blame Bosh, bc h has always been an outside scoring big man. He also has nvr been the best low post defender either, so I dont know what people were expecting.
 11-10-2010, 10:30 AMaway - #13
knowughetto 9 heat pts

d 
space
$11,041 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ebcrew
relax guys.. ur wiggin out for no reason.. its the second week of basketball
Why are you avoiding the question that I asked you about? If you "don't remember", you said that Joel Anthony and Jamaal Magloire are tougher than anyone period...So like I said, what makes Joel Anthony and Jamaal Magloire tougher than the people that I mentioned? I'm still waiting for that answer.....
 11-10-2010, 10:30 AMaway - #14
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts

d 
space
$23,713 | POWERFUL
without wade who gonna be the guy to finish...
 11-10-2010, 10:40 AMaway - #15
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48

d 
space
$8,136 | POWERFUL
u do know the coaches who made it this way
 11-10-2010, 11:07 AMaway - #16
fmoney88 15 heat pts15

d 
space
$4,338 | 0
Lebron is actually the leader. Lebron controls the offense. He gets dwade the ball. Dwade is just a scorer thats it now.
 11-10-2010, 11:10 AMaway - #17
fmoney88 15 heat pts15

d 
space
$4,338 | 0
Pay attention during the games. When wade is not on the floor and its bosh and lebron. The offense runs alot more fluently and leads are increased. Miami is actually losing leads when lebron isn't on the floor.
 11-10-2010, 11:24 AMaway - #18
rawchester 5 heat pts

d 
space
$3,988 | 13194865
see I said the same thing when the celtics big 3 first came together. "let's see what happens in their first few games that go down the wire"

The celtics won almost all of their close games in 08 to start the season. Ray allen hit big shots, I believe pierce hit one. Either way, they had sucess early. From then on they never questioned each other in teh crunch.. They all trusted that whoever got the shot was the right person for the shot. Now that miami has lost 3 close games i think they will start to question what they should be doing down the stretch in terms of who will be getting the ball etc...
 11-10-2010, 11:31 AMonline - #19
L-E-Dub Bitch 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$12,579 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by fmoney88
Pay attention during the games. When wade is not on the floor and its bosh and lebron. The offense runs alot more fluently and leads are increased. Miami is actually losing leads when lebron isn't on the floor.
What team are you watching?

Offense is stagnant when lebron is on the floor....wade increases leads and takes on the scoring load because dont nobody else wanna step up. Look at OT Heat 12 pts all came from wade.

You.a lebron di#krider tho. #### him trying to be magic...be lebron if we wanted magic we woulda called him.
 11-10-2010, 11:39 AMaway - #20
40ozHenny 37 heat pts37

d 
space
$2,544 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by L-E-Dub ####
What team are you watching?

Offense is stagnant when lebron is on the floor....wade increases leads and takes on the scoring load because dont nobody else wanna step up. Look at OT Heat 12 pts all came from wade.

You.a lebron di#krider tho. #### him trying to be magic...be lebron if we wanted magic we woulda called him.
:agreement6:

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA NBA referee comes out as Gay...Another step forward for ..
51 comments
NBA Predict Kevin Love on the cavs #s
73 comments
NBA Kobe Putting The Moves On Lin (video)
56 comments
 NBA (video) Remember When Kobe Got Shut Down By Ray Allen ...
New reply 55 seconds ago - 60 comments - by The Bully
  Gq Magazine Names Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twist...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 134 comments - by CosbySweater
 Video inside Onyx Interview (fredo Starr & Sticky Fingaz) At Th...
New reply 1 minute ago - 227 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Video inside Raekwon Says He Cant Stand F##king H0mos
New reply 5 minutes ago - 197 comments - by WizLatifa
 NBA Charles Barkley Says There Are Only 5 Real Jobs In The...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 54 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 MLB Billy Beane Got It Done? Lester, Gomes For Cespedes?
New reply 5 minutes ago - 150 comments - by Bkjj11
 Video inside Lil B - No Black Person Is Ugly
New reply 3 minutes ago - 78 comments - by JETSoverERTHING
 Video inside How To Feed Seven People With Just $3.35
New reply 6 minutes ago - 78 comments - by Jesszman

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,760 fans of BX | none new today 4,741 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.