This is BX @ Boxden.com

Who's had The fastest growing bandwagon in BX history?

Poll results - Biggest Bandwagon Crew
Pats 2 3.45%
S'hawks 5 8.62%
Falcons 5 8.62%
9ers 24 41.38%
Pack out of GB 4 6.90%
Skins From Chocolate City 18 31.03%
Voters: 58. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only) [Click here to become a member]

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Who's had The fastest growing bandwagon in BX history?
 12-27-2012, 07:53 PMaway - #101
ThaReapa420 41 heat pts41

d 
space
$32,796 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MythMade
What's happened with these Niner fans is they may have been fans of them for years, but they never said #### about they team or tried to hardbody anyone. Now that the team has some brass, they feel like they can talk more ####.

But you Niner fans have to admit that ####, because 99% of BX didn't make up seing more and more Niner-related posts.

The ni##as who didn't used to make Niners general discussion threads still don't tho bruh
 12-27-2012, 08:42 PMaway - #102
Fresh Whyte|B 650 heat pts650

d 
space
$38,112 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Gater
#### the saints fans
#### You Failcons Too....

Originally Posted by tmitch19
Where do u stay now?
....Los Angeles. Most People In LA Are Cowboys or Steelers Fans

Originally Posted by Phonk$
That Welcome to the terrordome thread was FULL of saints fans...

neither one of them post any more.
....That Thread Was Saints Vs Them Failcons Mutha####as That Was It But Lets Not Forget During That Time We "Had" Bandwagon Fans. It Was Alot of Viking Fans Too Cause of Favre and It Was More Cardinal Fans Than Just Main Event Too Till Favre & Warner Was Force To Retire.

#### We Can Go Back To The Early Days When Colts & Pats Fans Ran Crazy and That Bandwagon Just Sprinkle Away.
 12-27-2012, 09:53 PMaway - #103
ScarlosSantana 5 heat pts

d 
space
$267 | 3579377
Until they finally leave my hometown of San Diego, this has been and will be the team I've rode with for 20 years. Once they leave, my contract is up and I'll root for a different team.

Not pictured is 2 shirts, a Tomlinson rookie jersey (Adidas), and a car window decal.

And when they leave my hometown and I decide on a new team, this #### goes in a box, and I'll go all in as a fanatic for whatever new team I choose.

I gotta admit though, #### will be heartbreakingly tough to see them leave.
 12-27-2012, 10:07 PMaway - #104
MythMade 6 heat pts

d 
space
$9,408 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ThaReapa420
The ni##as who didn't used to make Niners general discussion threads still don't tho bruh
Then explain to me why the ENTIRE BXSC section has noticed a giant influx of Niner-related ####? Is the entire board out to get y'all or something?
 12-28-2012, 12:53 AMaway - #105
I'm The Dan 5 heat pts

d 
space
$10,538 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bronxb0mbers
Dem DVD Sigs .............

My hard drive died so I don't have the image anymore, but I found this.

Last edited by I'm The Dan; 12-28-2012 at 12:56 AM..
 12-28-2012, 10:16 AMonline - #106
Saintaholic 82 heat pts82

d 
space
$17,520 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by torious
oh ####, saintaholic is rynelll?
 12-28-2012, 11:50 AMonline - #107
Andre3stacks 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$14,927 | POWERFUL
lmao at there being 18 votes for us but not one ni##a comin in here explaining how the skins gotta bandwagon. I bet its the bitter a$s panther fans and rg3 haters
 12-28-2012, 01:13 PMaway - #108
Peterparker 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$14,432 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MythMade
What's happened with these Niner fans is they may have been fans of them for years, but they never said #### about they team or tried to hardbody anyone. Now that the team has some brass, they feel like they can talk more ####.

But you Niner fans have to admit that ####, because 99% of BX didn't make up seing more and more Niner-related posts.
Cuz 49er fans are not like Cowboy fans that's why. We're more realistic about what our team can and can't do. You damn right if our team doing good we will represent as any successful teams fanbase should. That don't mean if their ####ty were not going to represent but aint nothing to brag about when you're team is ####ty. During those Jeff Garcia days I use to get ####ted on bad for being a 49er fan. I been a fan before Steve Mariucci started coaching, before the infamous Terrell Owens ####ing #### up in that ol Texas Stadium "placing the football on the star" w/ my 49er jersey on and was about to get jumped cuz I was in cowboy country in Irving. Been there during Mike Nolan and Mike Singletary(days I would like to forget)

I just wasn't posting on the sports section at all then. When you get introduced to a franchise that had players like Jerry Rice,Steve Young,Joe Montana,Ronnie Lott,Terrell Owens, Deion Sanders,Ricky Watters,Ken Norton Jr.,Hearst,Charles Haley,John Taylor,etc. then it aint no "bandwagon ####" 49ers is one of the most successful franchises in the NFL. Like I said I been a 49er fan since Tecmo Bowl days

Unlike the cowboys fans even when you have a garbage season yall talk ####. Got too greedy in the 90's and expect a SB to just fall in ya lap. Every year I hear most cowboy fans say "we going to the SB this year" Aint been since Aikman n dem. Like I said you don't talk #### if you're team aint doing nothing.

When we got our a$s kicked in the Seattle game how many 49ers fans were making excuses as to why we lost? Not many we just took that a$s whooping n let Seattle fans talk all kinds of #### for days n days after the fact. I think some motha####as just mad they team not in a position like our team has been these past 2 seasons. I say worry about you're team and fanbase don't worry about ours.

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Xbox One's struggles are traceable to one bad decision
59 comments
Microsoft Investigating Xbox Owners for Fraudulently Refunding ..
79 comments
NBA Carmelo Anthony busts a nut in Lebron's eye (video)
91 comments
 NFL Week 9- Tnf- New Orleans Saints Vs. Carolina Panthers
New reply 2 seconds ago - 468 comments - by Frasier
 Image(s) inside Pic Of Kidd Kidd Ridin Around In Niissan
New reply 3 minutes ago - 51 comments - by ajeana
 NBA Official Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers Vs Chicago Bull
New reply 4 seconds ago - 718 comments - by Akira Son Bio
 NFL Halloween Costume
New reply 5 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Frasier
 Article inside Tim Cook: Apple Ceo Says He's 'proud' To Be Gay And &q...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Shadiah
 NBA Miami Was Using That Fake Crowd Noise Last Night
New reply 7 minutes ago - 119 comments - by st21
 Video inside Before Dej Loaf Would Get Your Whole "fombily&quo...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 153 comments - by lilbeast
 Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj's Boyfriend Responds To Drake & Wayne ...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 93 comments - by Frankybaby

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,832 fans of BX | none new today 4,799 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.