Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Who's had The fastest growing bandwagon in BX history?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
94 viewing
 Image inside dead at juelz santana
50 comments
most viewed right now
84 viewing
 Video inside Migos got arrested performing at Georgia Southern University
54 comments

top in section
35 viewing
The house that was used in 50 Cent's We Up and Big Sean's My..
top in hiphop
top in section
11 viewing
Image inside I'll give the sun The rain The moon The stars and the..
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Poll results - Biggest Bandwagon Crew
Pats 2 3.45%
S'hawks 5 8.62%
Falcons 5 8.62%
9ers 24 41.38%
Pack out of GB 4 6.90%
Skins From Chocolate City 18 31.03%
Voters: 58. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Who's had The fastest growing bandwagon in BX history?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #101
ThaReapa904 54 heat pts54 space
Da futa iz bryte!!!
space
$36,971 | POWERFUL
MythMade said:
What's happened with these Niner fans is they may have been fans of them for years, but they never said sh*t about they team or tried to hardbody anyone. Now that the team has some brass, they feel like they can talk more sh*t.

But you Niner fans have to admit that sh*t, because 99% of BX didn't make up seing more and more Niner-related posts.

The n*ggas who didn't used to make Niners general discussion threads still don't tho bruh
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #102
Fresh Whyte|B 655 heat pts655 space
Boxden Original "Fresh"
space
$38,313 | POWERFUL
Gater said:
fu*k the saints fans
fu*k You Failcons Too....

tmitch19 said:
Where do u stay now?
....Los Angeles. Most People In LA Are Cowboys or Steelers Fans

Phonk$ said:
That Welcome to the terrordome thread was FULL of saints fans...

neither one of them post any more.
....That Thread Was Saints Vs Them Failcons Muthafu*kas That Was It But Lets Not Forget During That Time We "Had" Bandwagon Fans. It Was Alot of Viking Fans Too Cause of Favre and It Was More Cardinal Fans Than Just Main Event Too Till Favre & Warner Was Force To Retire.

sh*t We Can Go Back To The Early Days When Colts & Pats Fans Ran Crazy and That Bandwagon Just Sprinkle Away.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #103
ScarlosSantana 5 heat pts space
thedoomship.com
space
$267 | 3579377
Until they finally leave my hometown of San Diego, this has been and will be the team I've rode with for 20 years. Once they leave, my contract is up and I'll root for a different team.

Not pictured is 2 shirts, a Tomlinson rookie jersey (Adidas), and a car window decal.

And when they leave my hometown and I decide on a new team, this sh*t goes in a box, and I'll go all in as a fanatic for whatever new team I choose.

I gotta admit though, sh*t will be heartbreakingly tough to see them leave.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #104
MythMade 6 heat pts space
space
$9,687 | POWERFUL
ThaReapa420 said:
The n*ggas who didn't used to make Niners general discussion threads still don't tho bruh
Then explain to me why the ENTIRE BXSC section has noticed a giant influx of Niner-related sh*t? Is the entire board out to get y'all or something?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #105
I'm The Dan 5 heat pts space
The Predator
space
$11,012 | POWERFUL
Bronxbombers said:
Dem DVD Sigs .............

My hard drive died so I don't have the image anymore, but I found this.

Last edited by I'm The Dan; 12-28-2012 at 12:56 AM..
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #106
Saintaholic 84 heat pts84 space
I bag Quarterbacks
space
$19,260 | POWERFUL
torious said:
oh sh*t, saintaholic is rynelll?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #107
Andre3stacks 13 heat pts13 space
space
$15,513 | POWERFUL
lmao at there being 18 votes for us but not one n*gga comin in here explaining how the skins gotta bandwagon. I bet its the bitter a.ss panther fans and rg3 haters
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #108
Peterparker 18 heat pts18 space
space
$15,989 | POWERFUL
MythMade said:
What's happened with these Niner fans is they may have been fans of them for years, but they never said sh*t about they team or tried to hardbody anyone. Now that the team has some brass, they feel like they can talk more sh*t.

But you Niner fans have to admit that sh*t, because 99% of BX didn't make up seing more and more Niner-related posts.
Cuz 49er fans are not like Cowboy fans that's why. We're more realistic about what our team can and can't do. You damn right if our team doing good we will represent as any successful teams fanbase should. That don't mean if their sh*tty were not going to represent but aint nothing to brag about when you're team is sh*tty. During those Jeff Garcia days I use to get sh*tted on bad for being a 49er fan. I been a fan before Steve Mariucci started coaching, before the infamous Terrell Owens fu*king sh*t up in that ol Texas Stadium "placing the football on the star" w/ my 49er jersey on and was about to get jumped cuz I was in cowboy country in Irving. Been there during Mike Nolan and Mike Singletary(days I would like to forget)

I just wasn't posting on the sports section at all then. When you get introduced to a franchise that had players like Jerry Rice,Steve Young,Joe Montana,Ronnie Lott,Terrell Owens, Deion Sanders,Ricky Watters,Ken Norton Jr.,Hearst,Charles Haley,John Taylor,etc. then it aint no "bandwagon sh*t" 49ers is one of the most successful franchises in the NFL. Like I said I been a 49er fan since Tecmo Bowl days

Unlike the cowboys fans even when you have a garbage season yall talk sh*t. Got too greedy in the 90's and expect a SB to just fall in ya lap. Every year I hear most cowboy fans say "we going to the SB this year" Aint been since Aikman n dem. Like I said you don't talk sh*t if you're team aint doing nothing.

When we got our a.ss kicked in the Seattle game how many 49ers fans were making excuses as to why we lost? Not many we just took that a.ss whooping n let Seattle fans talk all kinds of sh*t for days n days after the fact. I think some mothafu*kas just mad they team not in a position like our team has been these past 2 seasons. I say worry about you're team and fanbase don't worry about ours.

new replies show automatically every 10 second(s) automatic refreshing stopped Un-Idle - Reload

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
23 viewing
Video inside Katt Williams - Newest Show 2015 FULL
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside Mom Was Walking Up The Stairs... P0RNHUB decided to freeze!
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside KyLIE JeNNER ROCKS StRING Bikini BEFORE COACHELLA HANGOUT
83 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Video inside Prophecy Warning 2015: UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE [RECENT EVENTS]
152 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Video inside Instagram needs to extend their video time to 3 1/2 minutes maybe even 4
74 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Stan Lee: 'DC, of course, is trying to catch up to Marvel'
103 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Image inside Star Wars - The Force Awakens (Special easter egg) :spaceballs:
16 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside PS4 exclusive Everybody's Gone to the Rapture almost made me cry in a r..
15 comments
@games
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside Apr 18 - Brooklyn man stole thousands of dollars worth of diapers usin..
17 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time