Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Who's had The fastest growing bandwagon in BX history?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
46 viewing
Image inside Serenity Snow
55 comments
most viewed right now
38 viewing
 Image inside Pusha T cuts his hair nigga! Wooooo!
52 comments

top in section
29 viewing
 BOX HOF Referee Richard Steele says Pacquiao didn't come to fight and is wa..
top in sports
top in section
17 viewing
Apple pushing music labels to kill free Spotify streaming ahead of Beats relau..
top in tech

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Poll results - Biggest Bandwagon Crew
Pats 2 3.45%
S'hawks 5 8.62%
Falcons 5 8.62%
9ers 24 41.38%
Pack out of GB 4 6.90%
Skins From Chocolate City 18 31.03%
Voters: 58. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

 Who's had The fastest growing bandwagon in BX history?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #61
philly337 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$22,742 | POWERFUL
Adam Is BeTTeR said:
You're an unloyal f*ggot, if you love your city, you rep your city,

But you wouldn't know that cause you're repping a whole nother states team like the bi*ch that you are

NY everything till the death of me
@ this lil bi*ch

Name me this mysterious team from Maryland I never heard of
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #62
TattooedMPsz 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
Based Winston
space
$17,167 | POWERFUL
i dont know just cant rep a team out of state but to each is own i guess
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #63
philly337 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$22,742 | POWERFUL
TattooedMPsz said:
i dont know just cant rep a team out of state but to each is own i guess
So what team from Maryland is in the nba? Guess I can't rep nobody

Only team from Maryland in any sport growing up was the orioles who are my favorite team
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #64
TattooedMPsz 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
Based Winston
space
$17,167 | POWERFUL
philly337 said:
So what team from Maryland is in the nba? Guess I can't rep nobody

Only team from Maryland in any sport growing up was the orioles who are my favorite team
yea some people are in a bind like you but there others on bx stay in a big city state and refuse to rep there home teams
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #65
Saintaholic 84 heat pts84 space
avatar space
I bag Quarterbacks
space
$19,358 | POWERFUL
banga said:
no saints?

There used to be like 30 of them when they were winning.
Cant speak for the rest Im always around and have been. I know of Fresh Whyte, 9th Ward Bally, Captain Fresh and a few others that still post and thats it. Dudes that know me on here know I've been here all year.

So we gon speak of something 3 years ago? Lets talk now about the new Redskins, Falcons and 49ers fans.......its just a repeat of what happened in '09 BX knows who sticks around through winning and losing no need to call em out.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 12-27-2012 at 02:17 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #66
tmitch19 104 heat pts104 space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$10,300 | POWERFUL
Fresh Whyte said:
...Got Fam Down There...I Stayed Down There For A While. fu*k That Explaining sh*t Again. Go Dig Up Some Old Threads For That.




....Its Acouple Thats Still Around. They Just Don't Post Alot

and Keep It 100....LadiesMan aka Optimus Was The One Pissing Off Alot n*ggas Around Here & Making It Seem Like It Alot of Saints Fans On Here.
Where do u stay now?
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #67
Saintaholic 84 heat pts84 space
avatar space
I bag Quarterbacks
space
$19,358 | POWERFUL
brazidee said:
Who Dat Nation (2006-2012)

Bills Nation (1990-1994)

You sound like a broken f**kin record
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #68
Saintaholic 84 heat pts84 space
avatar space
I bag Quarterbacks
space
$19,358 | POWERFUL
Gater said:
So that leaves about 25 bandwagon fans
Gater you own fans dont even claim you since you diss Matty Ice so much so you're actually a bandwagon fan
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #69
Peterparker 21 heat pts21 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$16,114 | POWERFUL
I know n*ggas tried clowning me and claiming I was a bandwagon fan. But I aint start posting on the sports section regularly till the NBA championship series last year. And I had stop fu*kin w/ BX for awhole minute. I barley posted outside of the hip-hop section when I first got on here. So from the jump when I start posting regularly in the sports section it's been 49ers since day 1.

People start throwing out that bandwagon sh*t when "the team your rooting for start becoming successful" Like i'm not certified just cuz I haven't been repping SAN FRAN on BX(keyword BX) since 98 or 99 or whatever. Who are you to me??
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #70
I'm The Dan 5 heat pts space
avatar space
The Predator
space
$11,022 | POWERFUL
Heat. Bron took his talents to South Beach and a good portion of Boxden with him.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #71
tmitch19 104 heat pts104 space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$10,300 | POWERFUL
I'm The Dan said:
Heat. Bron took his talents to South Beach and a good portion of Boxden with him.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #72
tmitch19 104 heat pts104 space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$10,300 | POWERFUL
Peterparker said:
I know n*ggas tried clowning me and claiming I was a bandwagon fan. But I aint start posting on the sports section regularly till the NBA championship series last year. And I had stop fu*kin w/ BX for awhole minute. I barley posted outside of the hip-hop section when I first got on here. So from the jump when I start posting regularly in the sports section it's been 49ers since day 1.

People start throwing out that bandwagon sh*t when "the team your rooting for start becoming successful" Like i'm not certified just cuz I haven't been repping SAN FRAN on BX(keyword BX) since 98 or 99 or whatever. Who are you to me??
So i take it ur the poster scarlos was speaking of i a.ssume..?
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #73
M 2 heat pts space
avatar space
♥♥♥
space
$14,190 | POWERFUL
ScarlosSantana said:
I know a person on here with a "NinerGang" sig that was running around with a Chargers sig last year and a Raiders one before that.

No bullsh*t. I could not even make this sh*t up.

A few people on here (members of my site) know who I'm talking about (another member of my site) and they'll back me up and confirm it but I ain't gonna say who.

I'll leave that to one of them if they wanna put it out there.
Shade
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #74
Saintaholic 84 heat pts84 space
avatar space
I bag Quarterbacks
space
$19,358 | POWERFUL
Gater said:
I can give a fu*k about them..I will still rep my team...my n*gga needs to win a playoff game...they all know that ..That's how I know I'm a real fan..I speak the truth and is very critical of my team when they play like s***
So fu*k what you or other falcons fans got to say about me
I can respect that but speaking the truth and ducking out or your team when they play like s**t are two different things. The only ones that stand tall when s**t messed up are corner and peeyump, but you and Cuttkidd disappear.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 12-27-2012 at 03:18 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #75
Bama Boy 81 heat pts81 space
avatar space
ROLL TIDE!!!!
space
$50,694 | POWERFUL
lmao them Saints fans in '09-10 came out the wood work like crazy
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #76
Ca$h Out 33 heat pts33 space
avatar space
boxden is dead
space
$24,439 | POWERFUL
That Welcome to the terrordome thread was FULL of saints fans...



neither one of them post any more.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #77
ScarlosSantana 5 heat pts space
avatar space
thedoomship.com
space
$267 | 3579377
M said:
ScarlosSantana said:
I know a person on here with a "NinerGang" sig that was running around with a Chargers sig last year and a Raiders one before that.

No bullsh*t. I could not even make this sh*t up.

A few people on here (members of my site) know who I'm talking about (another member of my site) and they'll back me up and confirm it but I ain't gonna say who.

I'll leave that to one of them if they wanna put it out there.

Shade7Revo





Ladies and Gentlemen....we have a winner..

Missy and a few other people can vouch that everything I said is 100% fact. Straight jumped from team to team 3 times in 24 months. Not even exaggerating.

Last edited by ScarlosSantana; 12-27-2012 at 03:33 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #78
banga 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$28,101 | POWERFUL
Saintaholic said:
Cant speak for the rest Im always around and have been. I know of Fresh Whyte, 9th Ward Bally, Captain Fresh and a few others that still post and thats it. Dudes that know me on here know I've been here all year.

So we gon speak of something 3 years ago? Lets talk now about the new Redskins, Falcons and 49ers fans.......its just a repeat of what happened in '09 BX knows who sticks around through winning and losing no need to call em out.
rynell, stop it.

the title of the thread is "fastest growing bandwagon in BX history". That more than encompasses just 3 years ago. There were a lot more of yall that superbowl year than there are now.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #79
BronxBombers 184 heat pts184 space
avatar space
Chef Curry w/ The Shot
space
$35,073 | POWERFUL
I Still Dont See How The Niners Got The Most Bandwagoners .....

Every Here Whos a Niners Fan And Post Regularly..

Were Here When This Team Was Pathetic Not 2 Long Ago

Eagles Win This Debate By Far...Way Too Many Of Em ...and Now The Dream Team Thing Is Over

There No Where To Be Seen ....Except The Real Eagles Fans

And Im Noticing Way More Skins Fans Since They Have a Chance To Win NFC E
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #80
I'm The Dan 5 heat pts space
avatar space
The Predator
space
$11,022 | POWERFUL
ScarlosSantana said:
Ladies and Gentlemen....we have a winner..

Missy and a few other people can vouch that everything I said is 100% fact. Straight jumped from team to team 3 times in 24 months. Not even exaggerating.
How far back is this? I've been on here for awhile now and I don't remember anyone named Shade repping the Raiders.
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
17 viewing
BOX Manny Pacquiao the sore loser, The real Manny is revealed…
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Article inside 3 things to remember if you get too high on edibles
94 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside Manny and Floyd photoshop
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
7 viewing
BOX Mike Tyson Expresses His Feelings About The #MayPac Fight On Twitter
207 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Image inside Who's more powerful Scarlet Witch or Jean Grey?
111 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
3 viewing
New ‘Batman: Arkham Knight’ DLC details: play as Batgirl
36 comments
@games
most viewed right now
2 viewing
*****French Montana - Casino Life 2: Brown Bag Legend*****
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2 viewing
Video inside 5 Mysterious Unexplained Videos on the Internet
116 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
2 viewing
BOX Oscar De La Hoya strong words for Mayweather
96 comments
@sports

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time