This is BX @ Boxden.com

Who am I???

Who am I???
topic by killethal - 04-09-2008, 11:49 AM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter

I am on a team with two all stars and one former all star

I receive all the credit for the team's success even though i have two all stars and one former all star

I get a lot of love, just because Kobe is doing real good again this year and the haters have to give the mvp to someone else

i can score 4 pts on 2-11 shooting and nobody will say #### they will still give me mvp

my team as a whole scored 66 pts last night in a game and kobe has done that almost in a half lol but im still getting mvp

i am the goldenboy this year the one they choose to put over kobe for whatever reason other players who have been in this position are Steve Nash, Dwayne Wade, Lebron James, Dirk Nowitzki, Kevin Garnett, Allen Iverson, and Tim Duncan we all have either won an mvp or we're going to just because they dont want to give it to Kobe Bryant the best basketball player for like the last 9 seasons real talk

Latest Sports Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

37 comments for "Who am I???"

04-09-2008, 11:53 AMaway - #2
slimwillie 

d 
space
$19,771 | POWERFUL
MVP don't go to the best player and Kobe's only been the best since Shaq left.

maybe he didn't get it the last 3 years cause he has yet to finish higher then 6th seed :rolleyes: but he does deserve it this year imo

is everyone from SC mentally challenged
 04-09-2008, 11:53 AMaway - #3
MadGam325 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$10,216 | POWERFUL
see pee three
 04-09-2008, 11:57 AMaway - #4
killethal 

d 
space
$611 | 0
Originally Posted by slimwillie
MVP don't go to the best player and Kobe's only been the best since Shaq left.

maybe he didn't get it the last 3 years cause he has yet to finish higher then 6th seed :rolleyes: but he does deserve it this year imo

is everyone from SC mentally challenged
Kobe's been the most talented for almost a decade name a player more talented than Kobe and u still didnt answer the question u just started hating on Kobe which makes u a kobe hater:applause: i found one is there more???
 04-09-2008, 11:58 AMaway - #5
killethal 

d 
space
$611 | 0
Originally Posted by MadGam325
see pee three
somehow that could be correct but i wont tell anybody the answer just yet:D
 04-09-2008, 11:58 AMaway - #6
modalee 4 heat pts

d 
space
$12,492 | POWERFUL
Chris Paul hahahaha

the funny thing is everything you just said is true ####ing NBA
 04-09-2008, 12:00 PMaway - #7
KnicksLost 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$38,866 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MadGam325
see pee three
 04-09-2008, 12:04 PMaway - #8
MadGam325 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$10,216 | POWERFUL
Kobe fans... Just some word of advice.. Get over it!

He's never going to get the credit he deserves because of some mistakes he made in the past. He signed any chance for him winning an MVP away when Colorado went down. I think he knows it too.

That doesn't discredit the fact that he will go down as the greatest player to play the game when its all said and done (in the eyes of people who really know basketball, the only opinion that matters IMO)..

Just be satisfied with that and don't let the media define who he is as a player.
 04-09-2008, 12:04 PMaway - #9
slimwillie 

d 
space
$19,771 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by killethal
Kobe's been the most talented for almost a decade name a player more talented than Kobe and u still didnt answer the question u just started hating on Kobe which makes u a kobe hater:applause: i found one is there more???
talented player for a decade he hasn't even been startin but 9 years
 04-09-2008, 12:05 PMaway - #10
slimwillie 

d 
space
$19,771 | POWERFUL
Kobe Fans

04-09-2008, 12:09 PMaway - #11
MainEv3nt|M 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$20,908 | POWERFUL
 04-09-2008, 12:09 PMaway - #12
jj01 

d 
space
$37,594 | POWERFUL
tim duncan in his prime (mvp years) was a better all around player than kobe, even now he isnt that far behind him as an all-around player.

also why do yall f!ght so hard for this mvp award for him? the same army i see lobbying for him to get the award, are basically the same ppl saying how watered down and meaningless the award has become over the last 3 years:thumbsdow
 04-09-2008, 12:11 PMaway - #13
MadGam325 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$10,216 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by jj01

also why do yall f!ght so hard for this mvp award for him? the same army i see lobbying for him to get the award, are basically the same ppl saying how watered down and meaningless the award has become over the last 3 years:thumbsdow
agreed
 04-09-2008, 12:15 PMaway - #14
StateZFinest 7 heat pts

d 
space
$12,782 | POWERFUL
Oh Oh I love these games.

Here's one:

I am one of the few people who can say I put a whole country on the map for a sport it was not known for. I was dubbed the next big thing, but some injuries and ill advised comments made by me have ruined my rep and now I am known as soft. Those who watch my games know I am still very athletic and can take a game over, but I will always be hated on because of my fiasco with my former team. Who am I?
 04-09-2008, 12:16 PMaway - #15
StateZFinest 7 heat pts

d 
space
$12,782 | POWERFUL
Here's another:

I was a first round pick who got traded from the east coast to the west coast. Many people believe the person I got traded for was a dud and only became the first overall draft pick for his last name. That is untill he accomplished something great this year. I'm doing pretty well for myself as well. Who am I?
 04-09-2008, 12:16 PMaway - #16
Rynoh 1 heat pts

d 
space
$6 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by jj01
:wow:

Realest post in here
 04-09-2008, 12:17 PMaway - #17
MadGam325 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$10,216 | POWERFUL
talented player for a decade he hasn't even been startin but 9 years
Stop running from it "slimwillie".. ur name aint even willie. u probably have some african name huh..
 04-09-2008, 12:21 PMaway - #18
killethal 

d 
space
$611 | 0
i just wanted to kno who yall thought it was and its turning into a thread full of kobe haters im like wtf like the one dude who said kobe has only been starting 9 years but he went to 11 all star games and STARTED in 10 i just gotta smh at the haters and wait for people to just answer the question
 04-09-2008, 12:21 PMaway - #19
killethal 

d 
space
$611 | 0
Kobe Fans

like what does this have to do with the thread
 04-09-2008, 12:23 PMaway - #20
slimwillie 

d 
space
$19,771 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by killethal
like what does this have to do with the thread
LIKE they're Kobe fans. LIKE count them in LIKE they agree w you. :rolleyes:

LIKE :sick:

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U >>>>
61 comments
NBA According to Bleacher Report: Steve Nash will miss entir..
50 comments
NBA 2013 Superteam Lakers the worst manufactured Superteam i..
61 comments
 Image(s) inside Jaime Fox's Hairline Has A Taper Implant
New reply 4 seconds ago - 107 comments - by foshomoney
 NBA Espn Nba Insiders: Harden, Howard Among Most Overrated...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 54 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
 NBA Kendrick Lamar, Kevin Hart Highlight Cleveland Cavalie...
New reply 29 seconds ago - 113 comments - by metatr0n
 NBA Breaking News: Steve Nash Out For Season
New reply 8 minutes ago - 131 comments - by theFREAK
 NBA Espn First Take: Nash Or Iverson: Who's The Better Pla...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 114 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Image(s) inside Drake Fires Back At Tyga
New reply 8 minutes ago - 119 comments - by Frankybaby
 Image(s) inside Daaaaamn My Nigga French Montana Back
New reply 5 minutes ago - 88 comments - by SHADOW
  What's The Most Polarizing Film You've Watched?
New reply 9 minutes ago - 67 comments - by Agentzer0oo0

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,796 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.