This is BX @ Boxden.com


What QB is under the most pressure going into playoffs ?


 What QB is under the most pressure going into playoffs ?
 12-28-2012, 03:39 AMaway - #101
finishim 80 heat pts80

  d 
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CutKidd21
you need to stop trying to discredit Ryan with dumbass arguments.


Outside of the helmet to helmet defenseless receiver and the #### Tom Brady don't touch the QB rule the game is exactly the same as it was 10 years ago.


Stop acting like receivers didn't have free reign in 2002
you know what's hilarious about this, 2002 was one of the exception to the rule type years and the highest amount of pass interference and defensive holding years til this year


2004-2009 the nfl averaged about 170 pi calls a year, and in 02 there were 227, and 226 thus far this year


another oddite is that roughing the passer is actually being called less than it was 10 years ago

Last edited by finishim; 12-28-2012 at 03:42 AM..
 12-28-2012, 05:09 AMaway - #102
hustlershope84 

  d 
space
$1,308 | 1861285
Originally Posted by Megamind
He just compared Ryan to Peyton
Actually Ryan is very similar to Peyton when you look at the numbers early in their careers, and the way the prepare, and I've been a Colts fan for 15 years.
 12-28-2012, 05:40 AMaway - #103
missing linX 

  d 
space
$1,393 | 4535419
There's really no right answer. If the Cowboys get in, it could be Romo. On the other hand, it could probably be Ryan. We all know the story of the Falcons and the playoffs. Now they've had their best season since he's been their QB and the pressure may be on more than ever. I would say there isn't as much pressure on the rookies. It's their first year and they're just fortunate enough to be there. If they lose, they're rookies and nobody is gonna look a them in a bad way because they weren't expected to get very far to begin with.

So to me, it's definitely Matt Ryan and Tony Romo as well if the Cowboys get in.
 12-28-2012, 07:51 AMaway - #104
ThePainkiller 296 heat pts296

  d 
space
$52,446 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Megamind
I'm a$suming there are multiple defensive holding and PI calls in that video because I don't feel like watching it. In that case you win
No, that video is about Kurt "The Demi-God" Warner with Marshall Faulk and Tory Holt.

That ####ing run was amazing. I still remember it.
 12-28-2012, 09:27 PMaway - #105
d2921 1064 heat pts1064

  d 
space
$11,266 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by peeyump
Like I said I disagree. Last years offensive coordinator is HC of the Jags they've won 2 games. Last years defensive coordinator was coach of the Auburn Tigers and they ran him out of town. The last two few years were ridiculous regardless of our record (we won because of pure talent). This year we have talent and coaching and anyone on the inside realizes that and the pressure of "oh you cant win in the playoffs" is gone. With every game there is pressure to win so I wont act like there isnt the norm but everyone on the inside iis comfortable where we are right now. This team will compete and they all know this. Anyone who doesnt know this doesnt matter.
Originally Posted by missing linX
There's really no right answer. If the Cowboys get in, it could be Romo. On the other hand, it could probably be Ryan. We all know the story of the Falcons and the playoffs. Now they've had their best season since he's been their QB and the pressure may be on more than ever. I would say there isn't as much pressure on the rookies. It's their first year and they're just fortunate enough to be there. If they lose, they're rookies and nobody is gonna look a them in a bad way because they weren't expected to get very far to begin with.

So to me, it's definitely Matt Ryan and Tony Romo as well if the Cowboys get in.
I'm a cowboys fan , and as much as I like romo it's getting too the point where he has too step up and do something, same with Matty 'ice'
 12-28-2012, 10:36 PMaway - #106
peeyump 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$18,776 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by d2921
I'm a cowboys fan , and as much as I like romo it's getting too the point where he has too step up and do something, same with Matty 'ice'


Matt Ryan doesnt give a #### what you think though.
 12-28-2012, 10:40 PMaway - #107
MythMade 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$9,123 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by peeyump
Matt Ryan doesnt give a #### what you think though.
U real
 12-29-2012, 12:37 AMaway - #108
peeyump 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$18,776 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MythMade
U real

 12-29-2012, 02:04 AMaway - #109
d2921 1064 heat pts1064

  d 
space
$11,266 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by peeyump
Matt Ryan doesnt give a #### what you think though.
I give zero ####s what you think ... What date are you getting matt ryan's nuts surgically removed from your mouth ?
 12-29-2012, 04:34 AMaway - #110
smokinthe420 

  d 
space
$6,783 | 13794605
Originally Posted by peeyump
Matt Ryan doesnt give a #### what you think though.
Do u think he really gives a #### what u think as well? just one out of millions of fans
 12-29-2012, 10:35 AMonline - #111
Sivraj 81 heat pts81

  d 
space
$33,958 | POWERFUL
Matt Ryan and its not even close. If the Cowboys get in Romo will be in the same boat as well cause his time is overdue.
 12-29-2012, 03:54 PMaway - #112
d2921 1064 heat pts1064

  d 
space
$11,266 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by smokinthe420
Do u think he really gives a #### what u think as well? just one out of millions of fans
 12-29-2012, 07:21 PMaway - #113
peeyump 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$18,776 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by d2921
I give zero ####s what you think ... What date are you getting matt ryan's nuts surgically removed from your mouth ?
If you gave 0 ####s you wouldnt respond. Smarten up little niglet.

Originally Posted by smokinthe420
Do u think he really gives a #### what u think as well? just one out of millions of fans
Did I say he cares about what I think?
 12-30-2012, 12:22 PMaway - #114
d2921 1064 heat pts1064

  d 
space
$11,266 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by peeyump
If you gave 0 ####s you wouldnt respond. Smarten up little niglet.



Did I say he cares about what I think?
Matt Ryan looks like he thinks it's playoffs against the bucs
 12-30-2012, 02:52 PMaway - #115
d2921 1064 heat pts1064

  d 
space
$11,266 | POWERFUL
Texans 1 and done ?
 12-30-2012, 03:09 PMaway - #116
gamespitter84 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,190 | 1361553
Originally Posted by d2921
Matt Ryan ? Looks like a different player come playoffs
Joe Flacco ? "See above "
Tom Brady ? Hasn't won a Super Bowl since spygate
Matt Schaub ? Texans have looked like an elite team until recently
Aaron Rodgers ? The packers are heating up atm
Peyton Manning ? Has looked fantastic all season can he turn it on for the playoffs

Tony Romo & RG3 do battle Sunday... For a playoff spot
If he doesnt do sh1t this year.....
 12-30-2012, 04:33 PMaway - #117
d2921 1064 heat pts1064

  d 
space
$11,266 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by gamespitter84
If he doesnt do sh1t this year.....
 12-30-2012, 06:22 PMaway - #118
peeyump 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$18,776 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by d2921
Matt Ryan looks like he thinks it's playoffs against the bucs
ya red panties is showing lil girl.....stick to tennis cuz you dont know #### about football.
 12-30-2012, 06:25 PMaway - #119
d2921 1064 heat pts1064

  d 
space
$11,266 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by peeyump
ya red panties is showing lil girl.....stick to tennis cuz you dont know #### about football.
ain't no one take your opinion on this site seriously
 12-30-2012, 06:41 PMaway - #120
peeyump 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$18,776 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by d2921
ain't no one take your opinion on this site seriously
when that #### starts putting dollars in my pocket or taking dollars out my pocket let me know.......I'll start giving a ####.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Jul 30 - Boston Thug rapes 17-yr-old at Keith Urban c..
51 comments
Image inside  Jul 30 - Hate Crime Maps Reveal the Most Prejudiced P..
50 comments
Image inside  Angela Simmons WOW
120 comments
  What Artist Would You Bring Back? Max B Or Pimp C
New reply 1 minute ago - 78 comments - by WizDoM
 Video inside Fab And His Fake Jewelry
New reply 8 minutes ago - 135 comments - by Mutant Boy
 NFL Sherman Responds To Patrick Peterson's "you Mad B...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 116 comments - by st21
 Video inside Def Jam: Fight For Ny" Was Blazin' Out Of Control
New reply 9 minutes ago - 61 comments - by Doc Logical
 Image(s) inside How Smart Are You? Intelligence Test
New reply 4 minutes ago - 52 comments - by blaznfor20
 Image(s) inside Jeezy Celebrates His Sonís 18th Birthday (pictures)
New reply 16 minutes ago - 82 comments - by Whoo
 NBA Marcus Smart Killing It At Team Usa Training Camp
New reply 4 minutes ago - 60 comments - by MischiefTooReal
 Image(s) inside All These Mufu-kin Kids Nigga Pull Out Game Weak Af
New reply 18 minutes ago - 151 comments - by Muunsta

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,760 fans of BX | none new today 4,741 following | none new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.