Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

What QB is under the most pressure going into playoffs ?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
109 viewing
OFFICIAL LIL WAYNE-Free Weezy Album Discussion Thread
865 comments
most viewed right now
35 viewing
 Video inside VNasty struggling looks ugly as fu-k now
40 comments

top in section
13 viewing
Birdman doesn't own any % of YM anymore
top in hiphop
top in section
27 viewing
Image inside Pull Out Or Bust Deep Inside?
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 What QB is under the most pressure going into playoffs ?
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #81
SDC17 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
#MFFLStrong
space
$3,668 | POWERFUL
Megamind said:
Who played in an era when defenders could play defense?
If you look closely, you can see all of the numbers provided are better than a Joe Flacco season.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #82
JohnDoe B1  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,319 | 12243860
CutKidd21 said:
Post smileys and a gif


can't say sh*t else


IDIOT post
If I feel that a post is pure bullsh*t (which it was) I'm gonna reply with what I feel is the most appropriate response

I'm sorry if I offended you but it's time for ATL to put up or shut up and get it done this post season. And y'all know it too

Last edited by JohnDoe B1; 12-26-2012 at 08:14 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #83
Flacco Da Gawd 53 heat pts53 space
avatar space
Right In The Kisser
space
$14,272 | POWERFUL
SDC17 said:
If you look closely, you can see all of the numbers provided are better than a Joe Flacco season.
If you take your mouth off my d!ck, you can see that I don't care.


4th and 29
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #84
CutKidd21 7 heat pts space
avatar space
You'll Find Out Soon
space
$11,378 | POWERFUL
Megamind said:
Who played in an era when defenders could play defense?
you are one of the dumbest posters on this board and that's sayin something.


True fool.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #85
CutKidd21 7 heat pts space
avatar space
You'll Find Out Soon
space
$11,378 | POWERFUL
SDC17 said:
He has home field advantage through the Playoffs...he's been constantly criticized for not being able to win in the Post Season, despite being a winning quarterback in the regular season. They've had several good teams in terms of record, (11-5) (9-7) (13-3).

This year Atlanta is the #1 seed and is going to finish 14-2 or 13-3 again. Yet you're going to say there's no pressure on him? He's playing in his own Dome and is the the Franchise QB of the #1 seed in the Playoffs...of course there's pressure, same can be said for M. Smith. If you don't believe that...

Not to mention if you Falcons fans even want to consider your boy elite, he needs some type of post season success.
I'm sorry but you can't put the 11-5 season and the 13-3 season on Ryan. NO way a Rookie (11-5) gets blamed for a playoff loss. Not to mention if you watch that game it was the defense that blew it. DUMBASS keith brooking biting run on a 4th and 15 like a dumbass idiot. That was the reason we lost to the Cardinals. 13-3 season was the first year Ryan was coming into his own and we had a swiss cheese defense that couldn't stop Norcross High School. Which is why you saw Rodgers play like it was Varsity vs JV. Throwing bombs all over the field.

I'll give him the blame for last year but to be honest we weren't that good. 9-7 was overachieving for that team. Which is why you see one of our old coordinators ruining the Jaguars as the head coach and the other was Auburn's defensive coordinator who was apart of the worst season in Auburn history

You see what's been happening this year with coordinators who are COMPETENT. To blame Ryan is just being blind to the actual team which is why you see Falcons fans saying what they're saying.


Like I said, people said the same thing about Peyton and what happened when he got a defense that was worth a sh*t??????


[pic - click to view]




Edit: and lets not act like the Falcons are losing to the chiefs. 2 teams WON the super bowl and the other would have if Santonio doesn't make the catch of his life.

Last edited by CutKidd21; 12-26-2012 at 08:59 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #86
Kooper 105 heat pts105 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$16,697 | POWERFUL
SDC17 said:
If you look closely, you can see all of the numbers provided are better than a Joe Flacco season.

Megamind said:
If you take your mouth off my d!ck, you can see that I don't care.


4th and 29
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #87
Flacco Da Gawd 53 heat pts53 space
avatar space
Right In The Kisser
space
$14,272 | POWERFUL
CutKidd21 said:
you are one of the dumbest posters on this board and that's sayin something.


True fool.
No answer?
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - on now - #88
ImAMonster 310 heat pts310 space
avatar space
GEORGIA BORN & RAISED
space
$30,417 | POWERFUL
Bruhs, Just wait til the 13th and we can all talk sh*t one way or the other at that point lol. Y'all mahfu*kas up in here writing more than you did on school essays about football games that haven't happened or have happened already lol.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #89
CutKidd21 7 heat pts space
avatar space
You'll Find Out Soon
space
$11,378 | POWERFUL
Megamind said:
No answer?
The only thing that's changed is the helmet to helmet contact.


acting like Peyton was playing in 1975



CLOWN
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #90
Flacco Da Gawd 53 heat pts53 space
avatar space
Right In The Kisser
space
$14,272 | POWERFUL
CutKidd21 said:
The only thing that's changed is the helmet to helmet contact.


acting like Peyton was playing in 1975



CLOWN
he broke out the caps lock on me
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #91
CutKidd21 7 heat pts space
avatar space
You'll Find Out Soon
space
$11,378 | POWERFUL
Megamind said:
he broke out the caps lock on me


All you do is talk dumb sh*t and then change the subject and it's my fault bc I'm going back and forth with a fool
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #92
Flacco Da Gawd 53 heat pts53 space
avatar space
Right In The Kisser
space
$14,272 | POWERFUL
CutKidd21 said:


All you do is talk dumb sh*t and then change the subject and it's my fault bc I'm going back and forth with a fool
All you do is type in caps and throw around insults... You're an angry a.ss kid.

So defenders couldn't breathe on a receiver when Peyton first started out? Corners were still able to be physical up until like 5-6 years ago give or take.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #93
CutKidd21 7 heat pts space
avatar space
You'll Find Out Soon
space
$11,378 | POWERFUL
Megamind said:
All you do is type in caps and throw around insults... You're an angry a.ss kid.

So defenders couldn't breathe on a receiver when Peyton first started out? Corners were still able to be physical up until like 5-6 years ago give or take.
you need to stop trying to discredit Ryan with dumbass arguments.


Outside of the helmet to helmet defenseless receiver and the pus*y Tom Brady don't touch the QB rule the game is exactly the same as it was 10 years ago.


Stop acting like receivers didn't have free reign in 2002
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #94
Flacco Da Gawd 53 heat pts53 space
avatar space
Right In The Kisser
space
$14,272 | POWERFUL
CutKidd21 said:
you need to stop trying to discredit Ryan with dumbass arguments.


Outside of the helmet to helmet defenseless receiver and the pus*y Tom Brady don't touch the QB rule the game is exactly the same as it was 10 years ago.


Stop acting like receivers didn't have free reign in 2002
Prove it.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #95
CutKidd21 7 heat pts space
avatar space
You'll Find Out Soon
space
$11,378 | POWERFUL

[video - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #96
Flacco Da Gawd 53 heat pts53 space
avatar space
Right In The Kisser
space
$14,272 | POWERFUL
CutKidd21 said:
I'm a.ssuming there are multiple defensive holding and PI calls in that video because I don't feel like watching it. In that case you win
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #97
d2921 1906 heat pts1906 space
avatar space
PSN : rozay_boss
space
$17,671 | POWERFUL
Lol
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #98
peeyump 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
GEORGIA
space
$19,379 | POWERFUL
SDC17 said:
He has home field advantage through the Playoffs...he's been constantly criticized for not being able to win in the Post Season, despite being a winning quarterback in the regular season. They've had several good teams in terms of record, (11-5) (9-7) (13-3).

This year Atlanta is the #1 seed and is going to finish 14-2 or 13-3 again. Yet you're going to say there's no pressure on him? He's playing in his own Dome and is the the Franchise QB of the #1 seed in the Playoffs...of course there's pressure, same can be said for M. Smith. If you don't believe that...

Not to mention if you Falcons fans even want to consider your boy elite, he needs some type of post season success.


Like I said I disagree. Last years offensive coordinator is HC of the Jags they've won 2 games. Last years defensive coordinator was coach of the Auburn Tigers and they ran him out of town. The last two few years were ridiculous regardless of our record (we won because of pure talent). This year we have talent and coaching and anyone on the inside realizes that and the pressure of "oh you cant win in the playoffs" is gone. With every game there is pressure to win so I wont act like there isnt the norm but everyone on the inside iis comfortable where we are right now. This team will compete and they all know this. Anyone who doesnt know this doesnt matter.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #99
d2921 1906 heat pts1906 space
avatar space
PSN : rozay_boss
space
$17,671 | POWERFUL
peeyump said:
Like I said I disagree. Last years offensive coordinator is HC of the Jags they've won 2 games. Last years defensive coordinator was coach of the Auburn Tigers and they ran him out of town. The last two few years were ridiculous regardless of our record (we won because of pure talent). This year we have talent and coaching and anyone on the inside realizes that and the pressure of "oh you cant win in the playoffs" is gone. With every game there is pressure to win so I wont act like there isnt the norm but everyone on the inside iis comfortable where we are right now. This team will compete and they all know this. Anyone who doesnt know this doesnt matter.
Your 13-2 , and coaching issues aside from past seasons this needs too be Matt Ryan and the falcons time too get respect and be a force
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #100
finishim 80 heat pts80 space
avatar space
12
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
CutKidd21 said:
you need to stop trying to discredit Ryan with dumbass arguments.


Outside of the helmet to helmet defenseless receiver and the pus*y Tom Brady don't touch the QB rule the game is exactly the same as it was 10 years ago.


Stop acting like receivers didn't have free reign in 2002
you know what's hilarious about this, 2002 was one of the exception to the rule type years and the highest amount of pass interference and defensive holding years til this year


2004-2009 the nfl averaged about 170 pi calls a year, and in 02 there were 227, and 226 thus far this year


another oddite is that roughing the passer is actually being called less than it was 10 years ago

Last edited by finishim; 12-28-2012 at 03:42 AM..
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
144 viewing
Video inside Illuminati wife tells all
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
41 viewing
Kevin gates BWA members arrested huge indictment
275 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Video inside 5 Disturbing Deep Web Stories
239 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
14 viewing
NBA Reggie Miller says most players don't want to play in LA or NY due to the ..
130 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Video inside Watch How Godfather 50's Goons Set Up Their Post On Stage Before Attack..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Video inside Joe Budden: "Meek Is A Simp Who Never Got Girls B4 Nicki Minaj & Won't ..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Jul 1 - Tom Cruise leaving Scientology
98 comments
@news
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Video inside Beat the Heat with the Xbox Ultimate Game Sale
22 comments
@games
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Jul 2 - Aliens are real and they look just like HUMANS, claims top scientist
103 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time