This is BX @ Boxden.com

What QB is under the most pressure going into playoffs ?

What QB is under the most pressure going into playoffs ?
 12-24-2012, 07:25 PMaway - #41
Flacco Da Gawd 53 heat pts53

d 
space
$14,272 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CutKidd21
worried

I think you're pathetic and you comprehend worried?

functional retard
 12-24-2012, 07:27 PMaway - #42
CutKidd21 7 heat pts

d 
space
$10,793 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Megamind
if that's what your idiot brain got out of it

12-24-2012, 07:37 PMaway - #43
Flacco Da Gawd 53 heat pts53

d 
space
$14,272 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CutKidd21
if that's what your idiot brain got out of it

you love me, ####
 12-24-2012, 07:52 PMonline - #44
KnicksLost 9 heat pts

d 
space
$38,012 | POWERFUL
The favorites with no rings....

Matty no ice, Joe Floppo and Matt Shaub
 12-24-2012, 09:11 PMaway - #45
d2921 1069 heat pts1069

d 
space
$11,357 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KnicksLost
The favorites with no rings....

Matty no ice, Joe Floppo and Matt Shaub
Is romo in this group ? His QB play the last 2 years has been impressive without really weilding results , if they beat the skins and are 1 and done again do the cowboys need too look else where for a QB ?
 12-24-2012, 09:49 PMaway - #46
-BigC- 

d 
space
$7,837 | 0
Originally Posted by d2921
Is romo in this group ? His QB play the last 2 years has been impressive without really weilding results , if they beat the skins and are 1 and done again do the cowboys need too look else where for a QB ?
There are only a handful of QBs better then Romo. I wouldn't mind drafting a prospect but Romo has another 2 years minimum before we should really think of replacing him.
 12-24-2012, 09:59 PMaway - #47
steeLTown 108 heat pts108

d 
space
$18,743 | POWERFUL
 12-24-2012, 10:51 PMonline - #48
KnicksLost 9 heat pts

d 
space
$38,012 | POWERFUL
They will not be favorites and currently there not in the playoffs.
 12-24-2012, 10:59 PMaway - #49
white-chocolate 108 heat pts108

d 
space
$9,484 | POWERFUL
Andrew Luck.. rookie QB with a not so hot team compared to most
 12-24-2012, 11:40 PMaway - #50
Brdn08 1 heat pts

d 
space
$873 | 3108566
Its peyton Manning. At some point he's gotta have a postseason run similar to regular seasons. I mean all that struggleI with a neck injury just to have the same results I as the past 5 yrs in indy would be crushing.
 12-25-2012, 12:33 AMonline - #51
Doomque 6 heat pts

d 
space
$671 | 5127700
Please...It's Matt Schaub by a country mile. Dude has proven to be unreliable in the big games. Has had talent around him for the better part of six years and hasn't gotten it done. Defense can only be blamed for 2010 season. All other seasons, defense was decent and qb play was subpar at best. Schaub has to prove he can be counted on to be there and take his team to at least the AFC Championship game or else he will be labled as 3rd tier forever. People say Matt Ryan but he has been in the league a lot less than Schaub. Also it is not as important for Atlanta to have home field advantage throughout the playoffs as it is for Houston (yes i know Atlanta has that locked up in the NFC). Point being...ATL could go on the road and win in the playoffs while Houston, as it stands right now, could not afford to be on the road. We have to be at home in order to succeed with the current makeup of the team.
 12-25-2012, 01:24 AMaway - #52
d2921 1069 heat pts1069

d 
space
$11,357 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Doomque
Please...It's Matt Schaub by a country mile. Dude has proven to be unreliable in the big games. Has had talent around him for the better part of six years and hasn't gotten it done. Defense can only be blamed for 2010 season. All other seasons, defense was decent and qb play was subpar at best. Schaub has to prove he can be counted on to be there and take his team to at least the AFC Championship game or else he will be labled as 3rd tier forever. People say Matt Ryan but he has been in the league a lot less than Schaub. Also it is not as important for Atlanta to have home field advantage throughout the playoffs as it is for Houston (yes i know Atlanta has that locked up in the NFC). Point being...ATL could go on the road and win in the playoffs while Houston, as it stands right now, could not afford to be on the road. We have to be at home in order to succeed with the current makeup of the team.
You make some very good points , I'm really curious about houston
 12-25-2012, 01:29 AMaway - #53
finishim 80 heat pts80

d 
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by e G o Maniac
Yup it was the same with Aaron Rodgers. Lost his first trip to the playoffs nd people kept saying "Aaron Rodgers can't win a playoff game." AFTER HIS FIRST TRY. Then 2010 comes and he beat the Eagles in the wild card, and then it was "OK, now let's see him do it again." Beat the Falcons. "OK, well he has to win a Super Bowl now." Did that. "Let's see him repeat" like repeating is something that's so easy and common. It's ####in hard to repeat in the NFL, but they will still try to act like what they did wasn't impressive.

So after they prove em wrong, Rodgers and the Packers are held to an ungodly standard. "What's wrong with Aaron Rodgers" at the beginning of this season when he was throwing 2-3 touchdowns a game with no interceptions. Just how it is.
they got him at too high of a standard now, has the best numbers in the league, with the most inconsistent offensive lineup and STILL had the best numbers, yet he never even gets brought up in the mvp chatter cuz everyone's confusing the mvp with the comeback player of the year

sacked the most, by far the most dropped passes per attempt, a different 2 starting receivers in 9 diff games, no run game until pretty much the last month, 18th is pass attempts but still is second in tds and least amount of picks for guys who have started all the games, I could imagine what would've been if Jennings and jordy were healthy all season

Last edited by finishim; 12-25-2012 at 01:35 AM..
 12-25-2012, 01:09 PMaway - #54
d2921 1069 heat pts1069

d 
space
$11,357 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by finishim
they got him at too high of a standard now, has the best numbers in the league, with the most inconsistent offensive lineup and STILL had the best numbers, yet he never even gets brought up in the mvp chatter cuz everyone's confusing the mvp with the comeback player of the year

sacked the most, by far the most dropped passes per attempt, a different 2 starting receivers in 9 diff games, no run game until pretty much the last month, 18th is pass attempts but still is second in tds and least amount of picks for guys who have started all the games, I could imagine what would've been if Jennings and jordy were healthy all season
Packers have been beastin lately thou
 12-25-2012, 01:18 PMonline - #55
duval88 3 heat pts

d 
space
$5,109 | 19955104
Originally Posted by ImAMonster
Why would Matt Ryan be under pressure (I know why, so as a fan it's easy for me to say what I say after this)? He knows what people expect of him. If he loses, it's not like he's letting anyone down. If he wins, a lot of people will take notice and start giving props. I'd say he's not under pressure, but just knows all he has to do is play football.
what the ####?
 12-25-2012, 03:29 PMaway - #56
d2921 1069 heat pts1069

d 
space
$11,357 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by duval88
what the ####?
Lol he must off skipped the falcons last few playoff games
 12-25-2012, 04:04 PMaway - #57
CutKidd21 7 heat pts

d 
space
$10,793 | POWERFUL
what the ####?
He's saying that bc no one expects anything from Ryan he can't let anyone down. Except for the retards on BXSC and ESPN

and if you watch Falcons games over his 5 years you'd know that he is only to blame for 1 playoff loss which was last year
 12-25-2012, 04:07 PMaway - #58
ImAMonster 246 heat pts246

d 
space
$24,159 | POWERFUL
what the ####?
Do you expect him to win a playoff game? Nope? Didn't think so...
 12-25-2012, 04:33 PMaway - #59
d2921 1069 heat pts1069

d 
space
$11,357 | POWERFUL
Maybe no one expects Ryan too win but if you have had a season like the falcons , you would expect a deep push into the playoffs or a Super Bowl appearance if not the years a bust
 12-25-2012, 05:05 PMaway - #60
ImAMonster 246 heat pts246

d 
space
$24,159 | POWERFUL
Maybe no one expects Ryan too win but if you have had a season like the falcons , you would expect a deep push into the playoffs or a Super Bowl appearance if not the years a bust
The Falcons have been known to have great regular seasons and lose in the playoffs. If they lose it'll be "Same old Falcons." And "We expected this." There's not very many people who are going to be let down if we lose because we're expected to lose like always. Nobody is expecting us to win lol.

Previous years have been a bust when we looked strong. Nobody outside of Falcon fans are expecting this year to be any different. Listen to the Analysts, read the BX posts...

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Bills center Eric Wood says NFL teams are avoiding signi..
79 comments
NFL Alex Smith got paid
60 comments
NFL Rams will NOT add Michael Sam to practice squad
76 comments
 Article inside Drake Signs Ilovemakonnen To Ovo
New reply 4 minutes ago - 139 comments - by PotheadFocker
 NFL No Bias: Cam, Kaep Or Rivers?
New reply 9 minutes ago - 69 comments - by b_eazy
 NBA Lakers Could Trade Julius Randle For Rajon Rondo
New reply 5 minutes ago - 53 comments - by italiansteve
 Image(s) inside Apparently Dude "tried" To Snatch Quavo (mig...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 207 comments - by Just Jimmy
 Image(s) inside Saw This Sh-t On The News Today...i Went To High Schoo...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 77 comments - by bunnz17
 Video inside This Just In: Hitman Holla Was In A Bad Car Accident
New reply 22 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Guvnor
  Aug 31 - Breaking: Celebrity Nude Leak
New reply 8 minutes ago - 387 comments - by AlienGod
 NFL Rgiii: "we Fixed What We Needed To Fix On Offense...
New reply 24 minutes ago - 52 comments - by rayraysray

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.