This is BX @ Boxden.com


What QB is under the most pressure going into playoffs ?


 What QB is under the most pressure going into playoffs ?
 12-24-2012, 06:34 PMonline - #21
Blkboipurp 

  d 
space
$9,564 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ImAMonster
I just hope he gets respect if he wins this year in the playoffs. But I still think people are going to be "Easy schedule. They won because so and so." And I really hope the talks don't go to "They won a playoff game but they need to win a superbowl before we can take them serious."
Oh you already know one playoff ain't gonna cut it.On Boxden its Superbowl or bust....word to Aaron Rodgers.
 12-24-2012, 06:39 PMaway - #22
CutKidd21 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,803 | POWERFUL
I think it's Ryan too but only bc the QB gets all the blame and how much success we have in the regular season. Our D is the reason we've lost 2 of the 3 playoff games

last year was on the offense


This is the first year in Ryan's 5 years we've had a defense even remotely worth a ####
 12-24-2012, 06:43 PMaway - #23
ImAMonster 249 heat pts249

  d 
space
$24,210 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CutKidd21
I think it's Ryan too but only bc the QB gets all the blame and how much success we have in the regular season. Our D is the reason we've lost 2 of the 3 playoff games

last year was on the offense


This is the first year in Ryan's 5 years we've had a defense even remotely worth a ####
And all without Grimes.
 12-24-2012, 06:54 PMaway - #24
CutKidd21 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,803 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ImAMonster
And all without Grimes.
yoooooo


just wait till next year


It's crazy as #### I'm already excited for next year. They already have the Falcons mocked to pick Eddie Lacy in the 2nd round


We get someone who can run like this with the O we have now




 12-24-2012, 06:55 PMaway - #25
-BigC- 

  d 
space
$7,837 | 0
Will he really last to that late in the second round?
 12-24-2012, 06:55 PMaway - #26
DoMieD 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$41,797 | POWERFUL
Falcons downfall will be the D.. Not Matt Ryan
 12-24-2012, 06:55 PMaway - #27
Flacco Da Gawd 53 heat pts53

  d 
space
$14,272 | POWERFUL
Take that #### a$s #### to the Falcons team thead
 12-24-2012, 06:58 PMaway - #28
ImAMonster 249 heat pts249

  d 
space
$24,210 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CutKidd21
yoooooo


just wait till next year


It's crazy as #### I'm already excited for next year. They already have the Falcons mocked to pick Eddie Lacy in the 2nd round


We get someone who can run like this with the O we have now

I was hoping we'd get Grimes back in time for playoffs, but nah.

We get Lacy and a few O-Line players, we should be good. Hell, when we go play action NOW it's almost unstoppable.
 12-24-2012, 06:59 PMaway - #29
ImAMonster 249 heat pts249

  d 
space
$24,210 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Megamind
Take that #### a$s #### to the Falcons team thead
You mad nobody cares enough about Flacco to talk about him?
 12-24-2012, 07:02 PMaway - #30
CutKidd21 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,803 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by -BigC-
Will he really last to that late in the second round?


I hope so? I can only go off what they're saying. I tell you this though if some team takes Lacy that means Stephan Taylor or Giovanni Bernard is available


I'm good with either but I'd rather have Lacy. All three will take the Falcons offense to a new level
 12-24-2012, 07:04 PMaway - #31
CutKidd21 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,803 | POWERFUL
di#k cheese is so irrelevant at this point it's borderline pathetic.


He's a groupie attached to an average at best QB



####in loser
 12-24-2012, 07:04 PMaway - #32
Flacco Da Gawd 53 heat pts53

  d 
space
$14,272 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ImAMonster
You mad nobody cares enough about Flacco to talk about him?
Flacco has had more playoff success in his rookie season than Ryan has had in 4+ years

Flacco only has to prove #### to Ravens fans... Ryan has to convince the entire world he's worth a ####
 12-24-2012, 07:05 PMaway - #33
EGO 50 heat pts50

  d 
space
$29,464 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ImAMonster
I just hope he gets respect if he wins this year in the playoffs. But I still think people are going to be "Easy schedule. They won because so and so." And I really hope the talks don't go to "They won a playoff game but they need to win a superbowl before we can take them serious."
Yup it was the same with Aaron Rodgers. Lost his first trip to the playoffs nd people kept saying "Aaron Rodgers can't win a playoff game." AFTER HIS FIRST TRY. Then 2010 comes and he beat the Eagles in the wild card, and then it was "OK, now let's see him do it again." Beat the Falcons. "OK, well he has to win a Super Bowl now." Did that. "Let's see him repeat" like repeating is something that's so easy and common. It's ####in hard to repeat in the NFL, but they will still try to act like what they did wasn't impressive.

So after they prove em wrong, Rodgers and the Packers are held to an ungodly standard. "What's wrong with Aaron Rodgers" at the beginning of this season when he was throwing 2-3 touchdowns a game with no interceptions. Just how it is.
 12-24-2012, 07:06 PMaway - #34
Ca$h Out 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$24,439 | POWERFUL
Damn forgot grimes was out...

Their secondary is already lethal as it is, when he comes back, falcons would be the new "No Fly Zone".
 12-24-2012, 07:07 PMaway - #35
Flacco Da Gawd 53 heat pts53

  d 
space
$14,272 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CutKidd21
di#k cheese is so irrelevant at this point it's borderline pathetic.


He's a groupie attached to an average at best QB



####in loser
Oh look... it's this ####

They love me in these BXSC streets... you're a renown redneck who types a lot and gets #### on in every thread
 12-24-2012, 07:10 PMaway - #36
CutKidd21 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,803 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Megamind
Oh look... it's this ####

They love me in these BXSC streets... you're a renown redneck who types a lot and gets #### on in every thread



damn you're a ####in loser
 12-24-2012, 07:16 PMaway - #37
Flacco Da Gawd 53 heat pts53

  d 
space
$14,272 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CutKidd21



damn you're a ####in loser
Says the one worried about my "relevancy" on BX

Do you think about me still? (Yes Frank Ocean)
 12-24-2012, 07:20 PMaway - #38
-BigC- 

  d 
space
$7,837 | 0
Originally Posted by CutKidd21


I hope so? I can only go off what they're saying. I tell you this though if some team takes Lacy that means Stephan Taylor or Giovanni Bernard is available


I'm good with either but I'd rather have Lacy. All three will take the Falcons offense to a new level
Lacy is a monster. Is he really that much lesser of a prospect then Trent? I feel like there wasn't that much of a difference.
 12-24-2012, 07:20 PMaway - #39
CutKidd21 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,803 | POWERFUL
worried


I think you're pathetic and you comprehend worried?


functional retard
 12-24-2012, 07:25 PMaway - #40
CutKidd21 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,803 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by -BigC-
Lacy is a monster. Is he really that much lesser of a prospect then Trent? I feel like there wasn't that much of a difference.
Nah I think he just was unlucky and was behind Trent and then had Yeldon who is a future 1st rounder in 2 years behind him so his numbers aren't crazy.


He'll be productive wherever he goes
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Sep 29 - NY Man Who Biked Around The World Killed by ..
66 comments
Sep 28 - Nearly 2 Million Americans Have Chlamydia
72 comments
NFL Steve Smith : "I ran around the Panthers like they were ..
81 comments
 Video inside The Chipotle Loophole...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 102 comments - by shadydre85
 Image(s) inside Wiz And Amber Before The Divorce
New reply 26 minutes ago - 60 comments - by kronzsw
 NBA Lebron's Hair Is Gone Again! (pic)
New reply 8 minutes ago - 190 comments - by pandadays
 Video inside 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'training Day'
New reply 31 minutes ago - 87 comments - by LexHeyden
 NBA Roy Hibbert To Cavs Update(reportedly Now In Trade Tal...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 60 comments - by Loc Da Pusherman
 Video inside Big Fendi Tells All At The Breakfast Club: Discovering...
New reply 34 minutes ago - 69 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Image(s) inside Missy Elliott Spotted In Atlanta Night Club (photos)
New reply 26 minutes ago - 52 comments - by Whoo
 Image(s) inside Chinese Restaurant Gives Zero F*cks About What You Think
New reply 42 minutes ago - 144 comments - by Chedda

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,816 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,800 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.