space
$1,834 | 8914076
 06-15-2012, 04:12 PMonline - #82
Ghost Terp 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$12,962 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Hovi Bryant
Westbrook is the problem. If you don't realize that, then you don't know ####.

The Thunder can't rotate from the weak to strong side consistently. Why? Westbrook shoots as soon as he gets the ball back into his hands.

The Thunder call many pick and rolls, but rarely pass to the cutter. Why? Westbrook shoots.

The Thunder are on a two on 1 break, with Westbrook leading. Westbrook pulls up.

Miami just scored on the previous possession, and has already set their defense. Westbrook attacks the rim, taking all defenders.

Russell Westbrook shoots just over 31% from beyond the arc this season, and has attempted 10 in two games. Hardly efficient. Most of these shots aren't attempted at the end of the shot clock either. These are early into the possession.

To sum this up, Westbrook is very talented idiot that just happens to have a style of play that does not subtract from Kevin Durant. It actually complements Durant, since he's a spot up shooter and occasional slasher versus a ball handling forward a la LeBron James.

Like others have said, implied, or even insinuated, Westbrook's play is a double edged sword that will eventually k!ll the Thunder. It's similar to Orlando's reliance on 3 pointers in 2009, New Jersey's break neck tempo in 2002-03, and LeBron's one man crew in 2007.

Sure that bull#### will get you into the finals every once in a while, but good luck winning it all with an idiot at the helm.

06-15-2012, 04:13 PMaway - #83
LordBlanco|M 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$23,344 | POWERFUL
His play is a double edged sword..... dude pulls up for the dumbest jumpers... Im not a fan of the OKC but even I yell at the TV like WTF U DOING SON... 20 secs left on the shotclock and he pulls up for a long range jumper over 2 people. Harden did that #### twice last night too... trying to flop and draw a foul.
 06-15-2012, 04:16 PMaway - #84
Agentzer0oo0 132 heat pts132

d 
space
$48,554 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Junior G
hold the #### up keep rondo name out ya mouth.....make me come outta retirement for this post

Perkins scored over 25 twice with Rondo......Westbrick can't do that

Perkins also had a season averaging over 10 points a game.....with Westbrick that's 5 ppg

if Rondo got to shoot 40% and take 25 shots a game he'd do exactly what that #### Russell does along with the a$sists, rebounds and lower a$sist to turnover ratio....

all Westbrick is good for is a fun and exciting dunk every now n then.....
Originally Posted by Junior G
I aint gonna just sit there n let yall disrespect Rondo, the same guy who kept us in game 7, only ####in one who wanted to play besides Ray......you talk about Rondo you talk about me...

betchu Westbrook aint scorin 44 points on 70% shooting vs the Heat..../thread

nah he'll show another 40% effort...and lets not act like they aint goin underscreens and leavin his #### a$s wide open too......they want his bum a$s to shoot....
Originally Posted by Mysteryman
 06-15-2012, 04:17 PMaway - #85
youknowmystelo 32 heat pts32

d 
space
$14,126 | POWERFUL
 06-15-2012, 04:28 PMaway - #86
Hold That 91 heat pts91

d 
space
$28,491 | POWERFUL
He just needd to learn how to distribute AND be a dominant scorer at the same time. Honestly theres one PG who does that consistently and his photo resides in my avy. CP3 doesnt do it at the rate he was in his early years with N.O and DWill really doesnt since becomming a NET. Russy will get there im sure of it hes only 23.
 06-15-2012, 04:29 PMaway - #87
Hovi Bryant 236 heat pts236

d 
space
$19,472 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Hold That
He just needd to learn how to distribute AND be a dominant scorer at the same time. Honestly theres one PG who does that consistently and his photo resides in my avy. CP3 doesnt do it at the rate he was in his early years with N.O and DWill really doesnt since becomming a NET. Russy will get there im sure of it hes only 23.
I got avy's disabled. Who's in it?
 06-15-2012, 04:36 PMaway - #88
Hold That 91 heat pts91

d 
space
$28,491 | POWERFUL
I got avy's disabled. Who's in it?
Rose the only man who(other than Lebron) can give you 25 7+ast at the very least. I have no doubt Russ could do that if he.played calm and under control.

Last edited by Hold That; 06-15-2012 at 04:42 PM..
 06-15-2012, 04:42 PMaway - #89
Aquarius 

d 
space
$1,926 | 4240616
they gotten better every year since westbrook was drafted...now their in the finals...how ####ing bad is it really...altho he does p#ss me off sometimes but they wouldnt be here without him

Last edited by Aquarius; 06-15-2012 at 04:45 PM..
 06-15-2012, 04:46 PMaway - #90
Hold That 91 heat pts91

d 
space
$28,491 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Aquarius
they gotten better every year since westbrook was drafted...now their in the finals...how ####ing bad is it really...altho he does pis me off sometimes but they wouldnt be here without him
exactly..the moment they get rid of westbrook is the moment the entire offensive scheme falls apart. most people are to stupid to realize thay Durant and Westbrook are a match made in heaven. Westbeook constant pressure he puts in the paint allows perimeter room for KD to shoot.open jumpers. As well as KD's perimeter shooting allows Westbrooks driving lanes(one reason he struggles when.KD is.not.on the.floor. they make the game easier for each other. Weetbrook will always be the scapegoat because KD can do no wrong in anyones eyes. so someone has to take the.fall for the loss.
 06-15-2012, 04:47 PMaway - #91
That Guy Fly 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$46,180 | POWERFUL
Westbrook is the problem. If you don't realize that, then you don't know ####.

The Thunder can't rotate from the weak to strong side consistently. Why? Westbrook shoots as soon as he gets the ball back into his hands.

The Thunder call many pick and rolls, but rarely pass to the cutter. Why? Westbrook shoots.
How many times is Serge or Kendrick open on the roll to the bucket? They run those plays so Russ gets a mismatch and a free lane to the bucket. But, I guess you think every pick and roll is designed to get the ball to the roll guy. Sounds like somebody is studying their NBA 2K logic book.
The Thunder are on a two on 1 break, with Westbrook leading. Westbrook pulls up.
This is an outright lie. On the break he's either attacking the rim, feeding the man with him or pulling up at the foul line if they drop straight back because they are afraid of his rim attack and the options he displays are the textbook way you are taught from elementary school on how to attack on the break.
Miami just scored on the previous possession, and has already set their defense. Westbrook attacks the rim, taking all defenders.
He sees a lane he attacks, thats what he does. You're starting to sound like an idiot and outright hater of Westbrook now.
Russell Westbrook shoots just over 31% from beyond the arc this season, and has attempted 10 in two games. Hardly efficient. Most of these shots aren't attempted at the end of the shot clock either. These are early into the possession.
So it's fine for LeBron and Wade(Heat's two best players) to shoot similar or worse numbers from three but Westbrook gets hate for doing it. Why aren't those two called idiots at the helm losing games for their team? Wade shot in the mid twenties during the regular season from three and I think its even less in the postseason. James was better in the regular season and is worse in the postseason.

To sum this up, Westbrook is very talented idiot that just happens to have a style of play that does not subtract from Kevin Durant. It actually complements Durant, since he's a spot up shooter and occasional slasher versus a ball handling forward a la LeBron James.

Like others have said, implied, or even insinuated, Westbrook's play is a double edged sword that will eventually k!ll the Thunder. It's similar to Orlando's reliance on 3 pointers in 2009, New Jersey's break neck tempo in 2002-03, and LeBron's one man crew in 2007.

Sure that bull#### will get you into the finals every once in a while, but good luck winning it all with an idiot at the helm.
Addressed. You sir are just out here hating right now and sounding very idiotic in the process.
 06-15-2012, 04:49 PMaway - #92
Aquarius 

d 
space
$1,926 | 4240616
Originally Posted by Hold That
exactly..the moment they get rid of westbrook is the moment the entire offensive scheme falls apart. most people are to stupid to realize thay Durant and Westbrook are a match made in heaven. Westbeook constant pressure he puts in the paint allows perimeter room for KD to shoot.open jumpers. As well as KD's perimeter shooting allows Westbrooks driving lanes(one reason he struggles when.KD is.not.on the.floor. they make the game easier for each other. Weetbrook will always be the scapegoat because KD can do no wrong in anyones eyes. so someone has to take the.fall for the loss.
how'd you spell westbrook name right then mispell it 2 times in 2 different ways...
 06-15-2012, 04:49 PMaway - #93
That Guy Fly 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$46,180 | POWERFUL
If nothing else, it was very mutha####ing funny. Nothing close to reality but very funny
 06-15-2012, 04:49 PMaway - #94
PG-13 126 heat pts126

d 
space
$31,915 | POWERFUL
Westbrook > Rondo tbh

06-15-2012, 04:50 PMaway - #95
SOCIALITE 4 heat pts

d 
space
$8,248 | POWERFUL
The team ain't #### without him. Though he does #### #### up a lot. Gotta take the good with the bad. He allows KD to wait around and pick his spots.
 06-15-2012, 04:51 PMaway - #96
SOCIALITE 4 heat pts

d 
space
$8,248 | POWERFUL
NOOOOOOOOOOO
 06-15-2012, 04:52 PMaway - #97
360crazy 7 heat pts

d 
space
$2,418 | 0
Originally Posted by Fly 2ndComing
If nothing else, it was very mutha####ing funny. Nothing close to reality but very funny
Actually tooooo close to reality.
 06-15-2012, 04:55 PMaway - #98
Hold That 91 heat pts91

d 
space
$28,491 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Aquarius
how'd you spell westbrook name right then mispell it 2 times in 2 different ways...
using a cell phone auto correct ####s it up to lazy fix so kiss my a$s the point was made..
 06-15-2012, 04:56 PMaway - #99
JCyclops 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$4,449 | POWERFUL
Russell Westbrook played perfectly in the game against the Spurs where he had 23 and 12. If I'm Brooks, I'm making him watch that game tape over and over to remind him what needs to be done to win 3 more games.
 06-15-2012, 05:04 PMaway - #100
Hold That 91 heat pts91

d 
space
$28,491 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by JCyclops
Russell Westbrook played perfectly in the game against the Spurs where he had 23 and 12. If I'm Brooks, I'm making him watch that game tape over and over to remind him what needs to be done to win 3 more games.
im sure he has but the problem with that is Westbrook isnt a smart player. with players like that they are usually at their best when they are instinctive.. Spurs defense also isnt as good or reactionary as the Heat. you have Russ iver thinking he might be worse than what he normally is. passing on shots that he should take, forcing a pass thats not there. like the other guy said his.play is a double edge sword you have to deal with. Harden should be in the starting lineup because hes actually the better playmaker. alot of the times Brooks will have him bringing the ball up in the 4th. But i guess they need his.scoring punch off the bench. but there next move should be finding a decent scorer off the bench to allow Harden to start.

its really crazy how all 3 compliment each other so well as Westbrook takes he scoring pressure off Durant.. Harden takes playmaking pressure off Russ. another reason why they close out so well in the 4th because hats usually when all 3 are on the floor together.

Last edited by Hold That; 06-15-2012 at 05:08 PM..

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Oct 23 - Ebola in NYC
63 comments
Image inside  white girl got azz!!!!!!
66 comments
Image inside  Klay Thompson Still Winning Yoooooooooooooooooo!
132 comments
 NCAAF Notre Dame Freshman Wr Justin Brent Dating Legendary F...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 141 comments - by theFREAK
  Phil Spencer On Whether He Would Have Made Xbox One Mo...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 88 comments - by Da Ill One
 NBA Shawn Kemp Top 10 Dunks (the Blake Griffin Of The 90s,...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 115 comments - by EZ Green
 Video inside Guy Jumps White House Fence And Owns 2 German Shepherds
New reply 21 minutes ago - 81 comments - by st21
 Video inside Age Of Ultron Trailer 1
New reply 10 minutes ago - 251 comments - by Jesszman
 Image(s) inside After All These Halloweens, I Never Knew (mind Blown)
New reply 34 minutes ago - 70 comments - by italiansteve
 Image(s) inside Drake Fires Back At Tyga
New reply 10 minutes ago - 102 comments - by Frankybaby
  Tay600 Calls Interscope’s Decision To Drop Chief Keef ...
New reply 48 minutes ago - 99 comments - by GLOCKN SKIMASK

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,797 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.