This is BX @ Boxden.com

Watch this. Still think Pacquiao was robbed? (video)

Watch this. Still think Pacquiao was robbed? (video)
 06-20-2012, 10:11 AMaway - #221
Raw Silk 

d 
space
$230 | 544769
Originally Posted by IceMan
Yeah whatever you Corny Internet ni##a.
 06-20-2012, 11:09 AMaway - #222
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,527 | 10037294
Originally Posted by killadre
f!ghts on now on hbo. I'm watching it again for the 3rd time. At this point its pure comedy

Rd 5 CompuBox says bradley only landed 8 punches, but just in the last 55 sec alone he CLEARLY landed 9 punches
Oh gotcha......

So CompuBox, HBO Announcing Team, and the 10 Million people who agree that this was a robbery of historic proportions.........are all in a secret, under-ground coup to lie-fabricate stats to rob.....Timothy Bradley???
 06-20-2012, 11:27 AMaway - #223
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,527 | 10037294
Originally Posted by pete jr
I think most people are arguing that the f!ght was close. I think people who said the scored the f!ght 11-1 or say the f!ght wasn't competitive are blind pacquiao fans. Pac struggles with guys that don't stand in front of him. Bradley had the left hand timed.

I think Manny won the f!ght because close rounds go to the champ but it was a close f!ght. But in all honesty, I think Bradley would win decisively in a rematch. Bradley had the left hand timed and even pacquiao fan can acknowledge that Bradley dominated the end of the f!ght.
I didnt have 11-1.....but Bradley won at best....3 rds.....no more....

Lets take away the names.....cause there will always be bias when Pac Man or even Floyd f!ghts........ You and I are boxing.....and I do enough and barely beat you almost every Round....No knock downs.....no blood or swelling.......just barely beatiing you every round......by throwing and landing more.......Is it not conceivable that I could still beat you 10 out of 12 rds.....barely beating you each rd? No where does it state that you have to balance out the scoring and GIVE rds to the other guy........just so it doesnt seem like a lopsided score. Im NOT saying that Pac man destroyed Bradley.....but I am saying he convincingly won no less than 8-9 rds.......
 06-20-2012, 11:30 AMonline - #224
killadre 173 heat pts173

d 
space
$10,460 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by FlamboyantOne
Oh gotcha......

So CompuBox, HBO Announcing Team, and the 10 Million people who agree that this was a robbery of historic proportions.........are all in a secret, under-ground coup to lie-fabricate stats to rob.....Timothy Bradley???
I don't feel the f!ght was a robbery at all. therefore it was not one sided. I'm glad that CompuBox doesn't influence the judges decision. Did you not hear Max state after the f!ght "I was just talking to some boxing experts whom opinion I trust very much had Timothy up on the scorecards." mojority of those 10 million+ ppl only watch boxing when pac or floyd f!ght so thats not even a vaild point. If PAC had won no big deal, but him losing did expose a lot of ppl. The bam bam f!ght a couple of months ago was COMPLETELY one sided but he got the win. No fuss about that.

Last edited by killadre; 06-20-2012 at 12:23 PM..
 06-20-2012, 11:44 AMaway - #225
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,527 | 10037294
Originally Posted by hollatchadude
OKAY, i see what your saying....BUT i thought, and still think bradley was robbed and pac lost!!! bradley was robbed of a moral and really physical victory because he out boxed the hell outta pac. but gets absolutly no props!

You my friend......are delusional.........

Yeah...Pac was outclassed, dominated......I wish I had your boxing insight......

#### outta here....stick to the 1-2 sports you actually DO follow.......
 06-20-2012, 11:57 AMaway - #226
jmheight1 36 heat pts36

d 
space
$2,796 | POWERFUL
Video gets a 10 out of 10. Its about the bias HBO has, which in turn influences people. Not about who won.
 06-20-2012, 12:00 PMaway - #227
RaulG 

d 
space
$790 | 5116898
Originally Posted by 22k
Bob Arum said that Bradley told him "I tried my best, but I couldn't beat him" in the ring before the decision was announced. Anyone saying Bradley won the f!ght has an agenda against Pacquiao.

This post basically sums up the f!ght lol... theres a reason why their investigating it...

Bradley won 2 rounds max... He looked like he wasnt even on the same level as manny...
 06-20-2012, 12:25 PMaway - #228
jmheight1 36 heat pts36

d 
space
$2,796 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RaulG
This post basically sums up the f!ght lol... theres a reason why their investigating it...

Bradley won 2 rounds max... He looked like he wasnt even on the same level as manny...
Yeah that post does sum it up well it once again proving bias (What the Video is about, not who won), Those GIF's are all the slow motion replays that HBO shows after rounds and after the f!ght is done, where does bias come into play? HBO didnt do any slow motion captures of anything Bradley landed, after any round or after the f!ght.

Last edited by jmheight1; 06-20-2012 at 12:27 PM..
 06-20-2012, 12:27 PMaway - #229
hollatchadude 

d 
space
$686 | 2030399

You my friend......are delusional.........

Yeah...Pac was outclassed, dominated......I wish I had your boxing insight......

#### outta here....stick to the 1-2 sports you actually DO follow.......

im a boxer you idiot
 06-20-2012, 12:29 PMaway - #230
hollatchadude 

d 
space
$686 | 2030399
Originally Posted by jmheight1
Yeah that post does sum it up well it once again proving bias (What the Video is about, not who won), Those GIF's are all the slow motion replays that HBO shows after rounds and after the f!ght is done, where does bias come into play? HBO didnt do any slow motion captures of anything Bradley landed, after any round or after the f!ght.
that is what you call biased
 06-20-2012, 01:59 PMonline - #231
vinceisallin 2 heat pts

d 
space
$3,692 | 9689409
Originally Posted by refuze

Even Bradley didn't think he won. #### this garbage. Boxing is corrupt as hell.

There's no reason 60-70 year olds should be judging anything. Them ni##as minds are too slow to keep up with the speed of a professional boxer's punches

Agreed, how you going to judge a f!ght when you can't ####ing see the opposite side of the ring. That's why boxing is dead. A sport where payouts are so high per f!ght,of course they can rig it easliy. Pacman gets robbed, and floyds f!ght with victor was set up Idc what you tell me. The odds were four to one for a finish in four, and you going to tell me victor did eat punches for more money he will see the rest of his career COME ON
 06-20-2012, 02:12 PMaway - #232
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,527 | 10037294
im a boxer you idiot
And??????????????

Even ####ing Pete Rose lost betting on his sport............

You should have a more keen eye for 'your' sport then........

I will say this one last time.......

People are equating the fact that Pac didnt STEAM ROLL Bradley quite as bad as HBO MAY have suggested.......as 'SEE I TOLD YOU....BRADLEY WON!". How does this mean bradley WON? Where are the gif's, the statistics, the Highlights that suggest he was the better man that night? What are to base the fact that Timothy won???/

I know, I know.....the 10 million people who agree with what I just said are 'Pac Nut huggers'.....and you and the 2,367 random people who disagree are unbiased, boxing heads
 06-20-2012, 02:19 PMonline - #233
killadre 173 heat pts173

d 
space
$10,460 | POWERFUL
And??????????????

People are equating the fact that Pac didnt STEAM ROLL Bradley quite as bad as HBO MAY have suggested.......as 'SEE I TOLD YOU....BRADLEY WON!". How does this mean bradley WON? Where are the gif's, the statistics, the Highlights that suggest he was the better man that night? What are to base the fact that Timothy won???/

I know, I know.....the 10 million people who agree with what I just said are 'Pac Nut huggers'.....and you and the 2,367 random people who disagree are unbiased, boxing heads

06-20-2012, 02:33 PMaway - #234
IceMan 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$3,375 | 20873950
You better run and f!ght JMM for the 4th time next ####!
 06-20-2012, 02:49 PMaway - #235
hollatchadude 

d 
space
$686 | 2030399
And??????????????

what you dont get is that in boxing, making a person miss 4 shot combos is just as good as a few clean shots in Judges eyes, bradleys defense was impeccable until he hurt his foot in the fourth, and after the 8th too. you could tell his feet were not bothering him as much too. bradley was closer to a shut out than pac was in all actuality
 06-20-2012, 03:36 PMonline - #236
Lil Jay 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
yes the announcers were biased... big deal...
but to claim bradley won fair & square is delusional
 06-20-2012, 07:08 PMaway - #237
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,527 | 10037294
what you dont get is that in boxing, making a person miss 4 shot combos is just as good as a few clean shots in Judges eyes, bradleys defense was impeccable until he hurt his foot in the fourth, and after the 8th too. you could tell his feet were not bothering him as much too. bradley was closer to a shut out than pac was in all actuality
So........his defense was impeccible for......a whole 3 rds????

No....dodging shots are NOT the same as landing a few shots......any judge that uses that criteria is a homo. CompuBox does NOT lie.......
 06-21-2012, 08:00 PMonline - #238
Ldogg310 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$9,515 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
What are you talking about?
you know

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Actors/Actresses You Cant Stand
74 comments
NCAAF Why Anthony Brown Called Steve Sarkisian A Racist
65 comments
NBA Down 19 & facing elimination, Elena Delle Donne outscore..
51 comments
 NCAAF Cfb Week 1 Thread
New reply 20 seconds ago - 1019 comments - by eucalyptus
  Aug 29 - The No. 1 Cause Of Death For African-american...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 75 comments - by RokkyRok
 Video inside Dame Dash Answers - "do You Owe Beanie Sigel Mone...
New reply 29 seconds ago - 99 comments - by Dollaz
 NFL Breaking News: Rams Release Michael Sam
New reply 14 minutes ago - 187 comments - by Eazy123
 MMA Ufc 177: Dillashaw Vs. Barão Ii Official Discussion Th...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 143 comments - by Gramz
 Video inside Sway Exposes Troy Ave "freestyling" Off His ...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 191 comments - by WizLatifa
 Image(s) inside Aug 29 - Woman Working 4 Jobs To Make Ends Meet Dies W...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 74 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
  Aug 29 - Positive Hiv Test Again Halts Pr0n Filming
New reply 18 minutes ago - 137 comments - by RAZAH CUTS

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.