Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Watch this. Still think Pacquiao was robbed? (video)

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
476 viewing
 Video inside Arch That Back Challenge (2015 Hoes Gotta Love Em)
150 comments
most viewed right now
224 viewing
 Video inside Well Damn looks like Meek shooting his next video dissing drake
111 comments

top in section
69 viewing
 Image inside I Love A Thick ASS White Girl!!!
top in eyecandy
top in section
58 viewing
 Video inside Kelly Osbourne calls Latinos "toilet bowl cleaners" on the View
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Watch this. Still think Pacquiao was robbed? (video)
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #181
SOCIALITE 4 heat pts space
space
$9,361 | POWERFUL
Bradley won 2 rounds...fu*k all else...didn't watch the video btw
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #182
Aesop730 11 heat pts11 space
Spirit Of Detroit
space
$15,719 | POWERFUL
Cowboys All Day said:
So this video is going in on Lampley for being manipulative calling the f!ght, yet the entire purpose of the video is to manipulate you to think that Bradley actually won this f!ght. Pot meet kettle....

Lampley stays fu*kin up, this isn't the first f!ght he's called like an idiot and it won't be the last. He's like those fans in the crowd who get up and go OOOOOOOOOOH after a massive power shot hits nothing but glove. Lampley is obviously a pacquiao nuthugger just like the crowd was that night. And that's ALL the video showed, it happens every f!ght. Anyone who knows half a sh*t about boxing wouldn't be getting their opinions on a f!ght from someone like Lampley to begin with, usually Steward is better but he must have let that retard influence him as well, sh*t happens I guess.

Just like Lampley's bullsh*t calls don't change my views on the f!ght, neither does this bullsh*t video. It's easy to pick apart an entire f!ght and only choose what you want to show out there and act like it's a shocking revelation when in reality it's a small snip of truth. Tim didn't get all of the credit he deserved in the f!ght but he damn sure didn't win it. The video picks his best moments and pacquiaos worst, I could do the same thing with damn near any f!ght and it would make you question everything.

Like I said, video only shows how much of a d!ck rider Lampley is, and nothing more. Manny was robbed. The End. Anyone who changes their views of the f!ght from this video are just as retarded as anyone who would let Jim fu*kin Lampley's call of a f!ght influence their views.

oh and ps: I fu*kin hate Pacroid, money may all day bi*ches.

no the dude who made the video actually said he had it going to Pacquaio , but he made the video to show the bias of HBO and actually that the f!ght was closer than everyone wants to believe .
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #183
jhj26 28 heat pts28 space
The Shot Caller
space
$14,420 | POWERFUL
I just remember how tired bradley looked, how it looked like pac was working that a.ss.

the video does show bradley blocking and slipping a lot more than the commentators gave him credit for
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #184
Cowboys All Day 17 heat pts17 space
D A L L A S
space
$8,426 | POWERFUL
Aesop730 said:
no the dude who made the video actually said he had it going to Pacquaio , but he made the video to show the bias of HBO and actually that the f!ght was closer than everyone wants to believe .
Like I said, the video just shows what everyone who even casually watches any event on HBO already knows. Lampley has been like this for years, but more so towards pacquiao, nothin new.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #185
|JOHN|  space
YOUR LAST LEGAL DRUG
space
$1,087 | 3329781
djdeez1211 said:
those commentators were def biased...Bradley destroyed Pac..
u can tell this dude only watched that biased video..watch the whole f!ght dude
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #186
StateProperty88 30 heat pts30 space
Goodwill is the Monarch
space
$34,667 | POWERFUL
Cowboys All Day said:
So this video is going in on Lampley for being manipulative calling the f!ght, yet the entire purpose of the video is to manipulate you to think that Bradley actually won this f!ght. Pot meet kettle....
how else would he have proven his point though? his point was that there was a bias for manny throughout the f!ght and bradley wasnt given credit for some of the things he did in the ring. so how can he prove that other than doing what he did which was showing manny getting praise for he probably shouldnt have and bradley not getting enough credit
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #187
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33 space
D*ck Sucking Lions Gif
space
$26,690 | POWERFUL
damn...the roid warriors blew this thread the fu*k up
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #188
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11 space
space
$3,442 | 13340768
This sh*t is crazy to me because when the f!ght was on I kept saying Pacman was missing Bradley with them left hands. But the commentators & everybody else in the room kept saying they were landing so I thought maybe I was just being biased because I wanted him to lose.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #189
Dollaz 4 heat pts space
space
$1,731 | 4101048
Good video exposing HBO's long standing bias towards the "house" f!ghters.

Bout to watch the f!ght again on mute to see/feel the difference...
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #190
1337_ONE 3 heat pts space
space
$683 | 3577402

pacroid stans lawst.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #191
DontHateDaGreat 9 heat pts space
No Limit
space
$10,771 | POWERFUL
PEACOCK 91 said:

one biased video from one viewpoint.

MILLIONS of people saw this f!ght. MILLIONS of people thought PAC WON EASILY.

they're investigating the f!ght, why? cause bradley really didn't win.
No their "investigating" the f!ght because Arum wanted to cover his tracks and make ya'll believe he wasn't in on this. I shouldn't even be surprised that manny fans and manny stans STILL believe Arum isn't corrupt. How much more evidence do ya'll need before you realize the truth?

MANNY LOST

DEAL WITH IT

STAY MAD
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #192
G Code 42 heat pts42 space
space
$5,802 | POWERFUL
manny lost

bradley was bobbin and weaving the sh*t out of him, whole bunch of ghost punches thrown by pacquiao
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #193
Jussn Kredible 32 heat pts32 space
Boxden Analyst©
space
$3,360 | POWERFUL
readin thru these pages, ive finally come to see wtf is wrong here

the OP fu*ked up the title of this thread..the vid is about HBO, not who won the f!ght
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #194
AyeDre 12 heat pts12 space
The Heart Breaker
space
$10,277 | POWERFUL
Manny lost.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #195
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts space
LOOSE CANNON
space
$3,539 | 10142295
Anyone that still thinks that Pac lost has an agenda.......and has no real knowledge of the sport. I have been a fan since the early to mid 80's......so don't bother tryig to get at me on some dumb sh*t.....

Fans are either Jailbird Mayweather fans or just attribute the fact that Manny didnt bludgeon Bradley............as a Bradley victory.....whe in actuality he did NOTHING to wrest the strap away from a Champion
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #196
carltouss619 8 heat pts space
Act up
space
$9,034 | POWERFUL
clearly people missed the point of this video. Probably didnt even read the description
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #197
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts space
LOOSE CANNON
space
$3,539 | 10142295
So.....Pac not landing cleanly on every punch as Lamps would suggest......magically gives the rd to Bradley, instead......when its evident he had ZERO offese attack.....

Makes sense
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #198
killadre 184 heat pts184 space
Man Of The Year
space
$12,497 | POWERFUL
FlamboyantOne said:
So.....Pac not landing cleanly on every punch as Lamps would suggest......magically gives the rd to Bradley, instead......when its evident he had ZERO offese attack.....

Makes sense
f!ghts on now on hbo. I'm watching it again for the 3rd time. At this point its pure comedy

Rd 5 CompuBox says bradley only landed 8 punches, but just in the last 55 sec alone he CLEARLY landed 9 punches
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #199
biscuit 28 heat pts28 space
Kev White Datass
space
$12,171 | POWERFUL
That's like an interesting psycological experiment. It's like they are showing you something in plain view but the message they keep repeating is totally different which makes you not believe what you see.

And what I mean by the above is that the announcers kept making it sound like Pacquiao was k!lling dude when clearly he wasn't.

This is a dope video on a lot of levels. My comp is slow so when I watched the f!ght I could more so hear what was going from the commentators than see it. I'm glad this vid was made. Propped post

Last edited by biscuit; 06-20-2012 at 09:33 PM..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #200
Zakhara 4 heat pts space
space
$893 | 4744614
Waste of time debating this. Pacquiao wiped the floor with Bradley. Bradley was shocked he won, and clearly stated, "I'd have to go back, and watch the tape to see who won..." Who the f0ck says something like that after a f!ght? A guy who doesn't think he won, that's who.

Video sucked also BTW... 36 minutes of action, and this video contains only about 3-4 minutes of actually f!ght footage. It justs a whole bunch of words, repeating the same footage for 30-40 seconds at time. If you want to try to convince people Bradley won, maybe show footage of Bradley actully landing solid punches, and not love taps. Good luck with that though.

Was a good f!ght, but one of the biggest robberies of all time.

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
45 viewing
Image inside Meek Mill Responds to Drakes Back to Back Performance
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
41 viewing
Video inside Rihanna that ass tho
87 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
38 viewing
Image inside 50 Cent Reacts In Shock After Drake Ethers Meek Mill
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Article inside DAAAMNN 50 Declares Monthly Expenses & Income
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Video inside Drake runs Philly, just left yesterday says Ar Ab OBH crew
314 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Video inside Drake performs BACK to BACK at OVO fest (Clowns Meek on screen)
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Aug 3 - Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith’s $240 Million Divorce
94 comments
@news
most viewed right now
11 viewing
They saying Drake brought out AR-AB, Cassidy, Will Smith wearing rip meek mi..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Strip Club Brawl: Meek Mill smacks Floyd Mayweather in head with glass bottle ..
60 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time