Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Wait a minute. I thought you guys told me that Jordan only played against short white boys?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
44 viewing
 Video inside Throwback: Jamie Foxx ends a comedian's life
49 comments
most viewed right now
40 viewing
Audio inside Drake - On A Wave x Go Out Tonight x Can I x Tryna F**k (4 New Tracks)
96 comments

top in section
15 viewing
 Image inside Thick Milk Chocolate Tippy London
top in eyecandy
top in section
30 viewing
 NBA Joe Budden Sums Up The Hawks In One Picture
top in sports

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Wait a minute. I thought you guys told me that Jordan only played against short white boys?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #21
Cloud 420 5 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$4,963 | 17550812
ThaReapa420 said:
A lot of y'all n*ggas are either stupid, don't watch basketball, young as fu*k, or just like trolling
This
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #22
philly337 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$22,822 | POWERFUL
lol @ people acting like this sh*t was never said about jordan on here


"na na i never said that dog"
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #23
The Bully 217 heat pts217 space
avatar space
Finally at peace
space
$35,438 | POWERFUL
philly337 said:
lol @ people acting like this sh*t was never said about jordan on here


"na na i never said that dog"
convenient amnesia
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #24
IceMan 28 heat pts28 space
avatar space
Boxdens O.G.
space
$3,395 | POWERFUL
dre03 said:
Past their prime Clyde and Magic???

Clyde was 29 years old and was one year older then Jordan when Jordan beat him in the finals... Not to mention the runner up for MVP to Jordan... Alot of People were also calling Drexler the best player in the NBA leading up to the Finals which is what fueled Jordan's record breaking outburst in Game 1 of the 92 Finals... You know the infamous shrug

Magic Johnson was the reigning MVP the year Jordan beat him in the Finals... He had won it in 89 and 90 and would have won it in 91 if Jordan hadn't played out of his mind that year and lead his team to the best record in the NBA... Magic was still runner up for MVP... How the hell do you almost win MVP 3 times in a row but you not in your prime...

He was only 31 years old and put up still some of his best seasonal numbers... MAgic didn't retire because he was old and out of his prime... He only retired because he had HIV... Anybody who was old enough to watch ball back then knows this... OBviously you weren't and just a.ssume because he didn't win and retired that he was past his prime...

Clyde the Glide was da sh*t back then
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #25
Kingpin 313 79 heat pts79 space
avatar space
Patriotssss
space
$15,092 | POWERFUL
Jordan was the only superstar shooting guard during the 90s Kobe faced way better competition
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #26
GollyI'mGully 63 heat pts63 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$7,421 | POWERFUL
ThaReapa420 said:
A lot of y'all n*ggas are either stupid, don't watch basketball, young as fu*k, or just like trolling
it's all four
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #27
T.O.N.Y. 3118 heat pts3118 space
avatar space
3Rings Starbury #Brooklyn
space
$58,054 | POWERFUL
clyde was a fu*king bum he couldn't do nothing with jordan in the finals. he piggy backed hakeem to 2 rings


jordan sh*tted on all of those n*ggas. especially bird.


jordan didn't play anyone in his time. none of those slow white boys could hold him


@ drexler...magic schooled him one time and then jordan used him as a punching bag


kobe >>>>> jordan
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #28
T.O.N.Y. 3118 heat pts3118 space
avatar space
3Rings Starbury #Brooklyn
space
$58,054 | POWERFUL
mehhh fu*k jordan. hes not playing anymore. get over it.

same thing when kobe retires...
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #29
WavyCrockett 46 heat pts46 space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$2,447 | POWERFUL
Kingpin 313 said:
Jordan was the only superstar shooting guard during the 90s Kobe faced way better competition
Guess Reggie Miller didnt get drafted till the 2000s
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #30
Deuce Fortitude 165 heat pts165 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,464 | POWERFUL
dre03 said:
Past their prime Clyde and Magic???

Clyde was 29 years old and was one year older then Jordan when Jordan beat him in the finals... Not to mention the runner up for MVP to Jordan... Alot of People were also calling Drexler the best player in the NBA leading up to the Finals which is what fueled Jordan's record breaking outburst in Game 1 of the 92 Finals... You know the infamous shrug

Magic Johnson was the reigning MVP the year Jordan beat him in the Finals... He had won it in 89 and 90 and would have won it in 91 if Jordan hadn't played out of his mind that year and lead his team to the best record in the NBA... Magic was still runner up for MVP... How the hell do you almost win MVP 3 times in a row but you not in your prime...

He was only 31 years old and put up still some of his best seasonal numbers... MAgic didn't retire because he was old and out of his prime... He only retired because he had HIV... Anybody who was old enough to watch ball back then knows this... OBviously you weren't and just a.ssume because he didn't win and retired that he was past his prime...

Just sh*tted all over this dumb thread
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #31
The Bully 217 heat pts217 space
avatar space
Finally at peace
space
$35,438 | POWERFUL
Kingpin 313 said:
Jordan was the only superstar shooting guard during the 90s Kobe faced way better competition
kobe's competition included a skinny white point guard who won MVP twice


@the thought of jordan losing even 1 MVP to john stockton
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #32
capone3pbs 4 heat pts space
avatar space
Xbl & Psn > Capone3pbs
space
$11,932 | POWERFUL
The Bully said:
kobe's competition included a skinny white point guard who won MVP twice


@the thought of jordan losing even 1 MVP to john stockton
Hot Damn



Tobe stans getting bodied what else is new tho
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #33
Kingpin 313 79 heat pts79 space
avatar space
Patriotssss
space
$15,092 | POWERFUL
The Bully said:
kobe's competition included a skinny white point guard who won MVP twice


@the thought of jordan losing even 1 MVP to john stockton
T-mac
Vince Carter
Iverson
Wade
Reggie miller



You can't even name 5 shooting guards that good Jordan Played against
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #34
IceMan 28 heat pts28 space
avatar space
Boxdens O.G.
space
$3,395 | POWERFUL
Kingpin 313 said:
T-mac
Vince Carter
Iverson
Wade
Reggie miller



You can't even name 5 shooting guards that good Jordan Played against


Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #35
T.O.N.Y. 3118 heat pts3118 space
avatar space
3Rings Starbury #Brooklyn
space
$58,054 | POWERFUL
Kingpin 313 said:
T-mac

Vince Carter
Iverson
Wade
Reggie miller
Lebron
Durant
Ginobli
Ray Allen


You can't even name 5 shooting guards that good Jordan Played against
added more


jordan hasn't been guarded by anyone of relevance
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #36
Trap$tar 7 heat pts space
avatar space
3 in 5
space
$9,590 | POWERFUL
Drexler
PRIME Grant Hill
GOOD Penny Hardaway
PRIME Reggie Miller
Glen Rice
Michael Finley
Mitch Richmond
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #37
The Bully 217 heat pts217 space
avatar space
Finally at peace
space
$35,438 | POWERFUL
Kingpin 313 said:
T-mac
Vince Carter
Iverson
Wade
Reggie miller



You can't even name 5 shooting guards that good Jordan Played against
Fail#1 - 4 of those players were played in the mid-90s aka Jordan's era

Fail#2 - jordan played against each one of when he came back with the wizards from 01-03


nice try but
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #38
The Bully 217 heat pts217 space
avatar space
Finally at peace
space
$35,438 | POWERFUL
lo life dun said:
added more


jordan hasn't been guarded by anyone of relevance
go look at the response i gave to your fellow dumbass and exit this thread with your head down
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #39
IceMan 28 heat pts28 space
avatar space
Boxdens O.G.
space
$3,395 | POWERFUL
The Bully said:
Fail#1 - 4 of those players were played in the mid-90s aka Jordan's era

Fail#2 - jordan played against each one of when he came back with the wizards from 01-03


nice try but

Really? you brought up Jordan with the Wizards


But on the real, Jordan also played against Mitch Richmond, Latrell Sprewell, and John Starks
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #40
Trap$tar 7 heat pts space
avatar space
3 in 5
space
$9,590 | POWERFUL
Since that n*gga edited his post to add SFs like LeBron and Durant then I'll continue.

Larry Bird
Alex English
Dominique Wilkins
Magic Johnson
James Worthy
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
56 viewing
Image inside Pron Star mia khalifa doesn't know who biggie is
140 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Rumor: Kanye & Rihanna Both Dropping Albums On May 24th , Kanye Got Issues Wit..
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Twerker/Possible Future Stripper Rissa Caleb
139 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
10 viewing
NBA Sexy asian girl cries when she is kiss by Shaq
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Article inside Is your pen15 size 'normal'?
138 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside Did we ever get an explanation for this picture? lil Herb & Farrakhan
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Top 5 rappers who turned out to be a snitch
304 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Video inside Dont do dumb sh*t in your ride - Hipsters wreck while singing with a se..
56 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Image inside Gotham's Future Skin Pack now available /w pre-order (Batman Beyond & ..
20 comments
@games

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time