Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

(video) Charles Barkley reaction to Jason Collins coming out

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
202 viewing
 Video inside PAUSE!.....Prisoner known as ‘Booty Warrior’ to be released
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
170 viewing
 The Day the Music Died: The 1995 Source Awards
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
123 viewing
 NBA BREAKING NEWS: Kobe Bryant's rating on 2k16 released :whoa: :welldamn: :da..
122 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
60 viewing
 Image inside List of producers on The Documentary 2 🔥🔥🔥 ..
90 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 (video) Charles Barkley reaction to Jason Collins coming out
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - on now - #1
13424 pageviews
119 comments

Dolphin King 57 heat pts57 space
King of Dolphins
space
$2,317 | POWERFUL

15 peeps gave props to Dolphin King #NETSLOST (04-30-2013) , Adewale (05-01-2013) , ALTheGreatS (04-30-2013) , dionedre3000 (04-30-2013) , dom (04-30-2013) , jhj26 (05-01-2013) , Jiraiya (04-30-2013) , Maddog345 (04-30-2013) , Magnificent Phoenix (04-30-2013) , msimania (05-01-2013) , Mully805 (04-30-2013) , Ratty Tat Tat (04-30-2013) , hot topic  (04-30-2013) , servesurite (04-30-2013) , TERRANCE CRACK (05-01-2013)

top in section
32 viewing
 Image inside Hopsin Disses Horseshoe Gang & Crooked I
41 comments
top in hiphop/24hrs
top in section
29 viewing
Image inside Most Popular Liquor In Every State
170 comments
top in wild'ish/24hrs

Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #2
Left Hook 24 heat pts24 space
You know what it is..
space
$12,532 | POWERFUL
Good reaction, IMHO. That last bit is especially true.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #3
slipnslide85 80 heat pts80 space
space
$5,503 | POWERFUL
I'm really dissappointed in Chuck and in Kenny: the "struggle" of being gay is NO WHERE close to what black people in America have had to deal with ( and STILL deal with today)

- gay people weren't dragged into this country to work as slaves and to be treated less than human
- gay people arnt disrespected every day in the media, brainwashed and trained to hate themselves
- gay people havnt been economically blocked & hindered in this country from getting ahead as entire communities
- gay people arnt systematically targeted by the police force to be locked up or k!lled
- (do we need to go on?)

I'm not going to pretend like gay people are immune to bad things, because there are still random idiots that pick on and harass them JUST because they are gay, but gay people have PLENTY of luxuries and support groups that black people do not have

STOP comparing the two
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #4
CM Punk 107 heat pts107 space
Based.
space
$6,072 | POWERFUL
agree 100 percent, even the last part
Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #5
MannyAces 10 heat pts10 space
space
$1,998 | 10337258
I agree with how he feels and it was well expressed
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #6
Dee Grande 1023 heat pts1023 space
space
$20,222 | POWERFUL
slipnslide85 said:
I'm really dissappointed in Chuck and in Kenny: the "struggle" of being gay is NO WHERE close to what black people in America have had to deal with ( and STILL deal with today)

- gay people weren't dragged into this country to work as slaves and to be treated less than human
- gay people arnt disrespected every day in the media, brainwashed and trained to hate themselves
- gay people havnt been economically blocked & hindered in this country from getting ahead as entire communities
- gay people arnt systematically targeted by the police force to be locked up or k!lled
- (do we need to go on?)

I'm not going to pretend like gay people are immune to bad things, because there are still random idiots that pick on and harass them JUST because they are gay, but gay people have PLENTY of luxuries and support groups that black people do not have

STOP comparing the two
inb4pinkdenial
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #7
Blkboipurp  space
Heads up
space
$11,011 | POWERFUL
slipnslide85 said:

- (do we need to go on?)

STOP comparing the two
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #8
You know what it is..
space
$12,532 | POWERFUL
slipnslide85 said:

- (do we need to go on?)

STOP comparing the two
He's not comparing every aspect of the struggle, though, rather that black people were and are discriminated just as gays can be as well in our current world. It's the element of discrimination existing, not to what extent they have been discriminated against. He never compared the gay struggle with the black struggle. He said discrimination exists and we should look to empathise to those being subjected to it.

Hone in on the one point that Chuck makes that empathy should start with black people, because out of everyone in America, they've been subjected to most of the domestic travesties the country has experienced in the past two centuries.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #9
tnice 1 heat pts space
space
$213 | 2155183
racism and discrimination two different things
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #10
servesurite 32 heat pts32 space
beard game proper
space
$8,624 | POWERFUL
slipnslide85 said:

- (do we need to go on?)

STOP comparing the two
you interpreted that wrong, he wasnt comparing the two, basically they said being black and knowing our history we should be the 1st people to be preaching tolerance and acceptance, strictly based on our past and history
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #11
Tha Problum 34 heat pts34 space
Resurrection
space
$18,211 | POWERFUL
slipnslide85 said:

- (do we need to go on?)

STOP comparing the two
Clearly you didn't comprehend what they were saying, but someone else already broek it down to you. & Yes, gay people are disrespected in the media and brainwashed to hate themselves and to be "normal". I'm sure there are cases of someone not getting a job because of there open orientation, just like there are cases of someone getting a high profile job despite being a person of color. They aren't systematically targetted by police, but they are by society and ridiculed. & I'm surprised that you said black people don't have support groups, are you a moron? We probably have the most support groups out of any ethnicity in the world, you can go to college for free just by being black. Stop being ignorant, if you're indifferent to the plight against homos3xuality then so be it, but if you're going to be a problem that continues to hold our society back then go back to africa. Everybody deserves equality and peace of mind.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #12
Dee Grande 1023 heat pts1023 space
space
$20,222 | POWERFUL
Tha Problum said:
you can go to college for free just by being black. Stop being ignorant

Tha Problum said:
We
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #13
Maddog345 3 heat pts space
Peacoat
space
$7,627 | 20149385
Great words from Barkley
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #14
Tha Problum 34 heat pts34 space
Resurrection
space
$18,211 | POWERFUL
Dee Grande said:

Black is beautiful
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #15
You know what it is..
space
$12,532 | POWERFUL
Tha Problum said:
Black is beautiful
I'm Asian and I accept people of all colour, creeds and religion
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #16
space
$5,503 | POWERFUL
Maybe I didn't comment on the majority of what they were saying: I literally agree with all of their points (especially "I didn't care who JC was sleeping with last night and I'm not going to care from
Now on") EXCEPT with acting like black people especially should sympathize with anti-gay-bashing

My own main point is just dont bring being black into this at all. Don't be tolerant just because you are black.. Be tolerant because its the human thing to do

Last edited by slipnslide85; 04-30-2013 at 07:02 AM..
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #17
Kingpin 313 88 heat pts88 space
Patriotssss
space
$16,120 | POWERFUL
You can hide being gay you can't hide being black

Edit: after watching the video

Last edited by Kingpin 313; 04-30-2013 at 07:11 AM..
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #18
space
$5,503 | POWERFUL
tnice said:
someone gets it!
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #19
Killamike79 6 heat pts space
space
$21,449 | POWERFUL
tnice said:
/thread
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #20
lboog1423 233 heat pts233 space
G.O.A.T
space
$23,772 | POWERFUL
servesurite said:
you interpreted that wrong, he wasnt comparing the two, basically they said being black and knowing our history we should be the 1st people to be preaching tolerance and acceptance, strictly based on our past and history
^^^this

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside Aug 27 - Judge Joe Brown Begins Jail Sentence for Contempt of Court Ch..
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
21 viewing
IGN says Madden NFL 16 is a "Game Changer" and gives it an 8.8
109 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Video inside 80 Year Old woman streaming Madden 16 is undefeated
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Image inside Oprah finally found God.....
63 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Video inside the beef they didn't show u in str8 outta compton...from beef dvd
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Choose Your Protector [Poll]
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside Civil war teams confirmed.
165 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Aug 27 - Cocaine Production Plummets After DEA Kicked Out of Bolivia
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time