This is BX @ Boxden.com

Usain bolt = steroids....

Usain bolt = steroids....
topic by The Hatchett - 07-27-2009, 11:43 AM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter

Look... i ran track in college. I ran against the Jeremy Warners. I am from KY so i ran against Tyson Gay in HS a #### ton. If you look at the Olympic trials, half my college conference is in there. My college had a ton of fast mofos at the world class level as well. At any elite NCAA race you are going to see several Olympians and future Olympians compete. you will notice a few things:

1) When they race, the race is close.
2) There is rarely a consistent winner, ESPECIALLY in the 100 and 200 (these races come down to the difference of tilting your head wrong, placing your foot in the wrong spot etc..)
3) Runners know that they must PEAK at the correct time, and now is not it.

I am not saying that i KNOW, but i am starting to believe Usain Bolt is using steroids. He has NO competition. NONE. Not one person gets somewhat close... and that my friends is unheard of in Track and Field.

He is running world class times at retarded times in the season. Runners run GOOD times all year, and don't start spitting out the GREAT times until the really big races. You dont want to break the world record in January if they only race that counts is in August. Make sense? Your body will break down... his is obviously not.

Jamaica has a horrible reputation for steroid use, and Bolt does this with ease, EVERY race.
He is what? 19? he is young and c#cky, and i just dont believe that he is that much above everyone else without some illegal aid.

You heard it here from me first... give it a couple years.... :cool-smiley-009:

Latest Sports Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

99 comments for "Usain bolt = steroids...."

07-27-2009, 11:49 AMonline - #2
Sheeed 1 heat pts

d 
space
$11,993 | POWERFUL
you ran for kentucky?

and ill say this...whatever he's doing and thats IF he's doing something isnt the usual #### these dopers do...and prolly wont be detectable for a long time...but i cant hate though regardless of if he's doping or not there is a lot of natural talent involved and he'd prolly still be winning either way
 07-27-2009, 11:50 AMaway - #3
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts

d 
space
$8,024 | 18915372
Well, He is breaking records that were set by people using steroids... The reason he is fast has to do with his strides and how tall he is, he is just a freak of nature... We've never seen anything like him
 07-27-2009, 11:52 AMaway - #4
A.G 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$36,558 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Sheeed
you ran for kentucky?

and ill say this...whatever he's doing and thats IF he's doing something isnt the usual #### these dopers do...and prolly wont be detectable for a long time...but i cant hate though regardless of if he's doping or not there is a lot of natural talent involved and he'd prolly still be winning either way
Exactly..

I've been saying he's been gene doping since before the olympics.. Tyson Gay was so much better than this guy and within a few months Bolt is THAT good?

I don't buy it..

I don't wanna sound like a hater or anything but I think his entire career will be exposed in a few years.
 07-27-2009, 11:53 AMaway - #5
Tempus # 1 3 heat pts

d 
space
$17,340 | POWERFUL
at sounding like a jealous hater
 07-27-2009, 11:56 AMonline - #6
Sheeed 1 heat pts

d 
space
$11,993 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheG1ftedOne
Well, He is breaking records that were set by people using steroids... The reason he is fast has to do with his strides and how tall he is, he is just a freak of nature... We've never seen anything like him
you cant even say that...because there are a lot of runners who are in his height range or taller....who are relatively quick and fast people...think xavier carter as an example....i really hope he isnt...but you never know these days...
 07-27-2009, 11:58 AMonline - #7
Sheeed 1 heat pts

d 
space
$11,993 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by str8_akademiks
Exactly..

I've been saying he's been gene doping since before the olympics.. Tyson Gay was so much better than this guy and within a few months Bolt is THAT good?

I don't buy it..

I don't wanna sound like a hater or anything but I think his entire career will be exposed in a few years.
yea he went from a 10.1x to 9.65 in about 8 months or so....and that 10.1 was his first professional hundred...that kinda progression is not something normal...but then again he could just be the exception...

that along with a whole bunch of other people....victor conte basically came out and said they were using PEDs down there...but i guess no one cared for what he had to say
 07-27-2009, 12:02 PMaway - #8
Hurricane24 9 heat pts

d 
space
$6,587 | POWERFUL
he gets tested doesn't he? he's not a cheater, his speed has a lot to do with his build, he's build like a human cheetah they way he's so lengthy and takes huge strides
 07-27-2009, 12:04 PMaway - #9
A.G 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$36,558 | POWERFUL
Carl Lewis won nine gold medals in four Olympic Games and is considered by many to be the greatest track and field athlete of all time.And while Lewis is impressed with Usain Bolt, the Jamaican sprinter who won three gold medals and set three world records in Beijing, he's also skeptical that Bolt is doing it without the benefit of performance-enhancing drugs.

Steroid Nation passes along this quote from the London Times, which apparently began with a Sports Illustrated interview Lewis conducted:

"When people ask me about Bolt I say he could be the greatest athlete of all time. But for someone to run 10.03 one year and 9.69 the next, if you don't question that in a sport that has the reputation it has right now, you're a fool. Period."

It's a shame that athletes like Ben Johnson, Marion Jones and the entire East German athletic program of the 1970s and 1980s make us feel this way, but Lewis is right: There's no proof that Bolt used steroids, but you're a fool if you don't at least acknowledge that it's possible.
 07-27-2009, 12:05 PMonline - #10
King Jackson 70 heat pts70

d 
space
$4,362 | POWERFUL
This dude aint on steroids lol. wtf r u talking bout?!! You not see how tall he is?? He has a long stride which is an advantage.. You do sound like a hater for this thread
 07-27-2009, 12:06 PMaway - #11
A.G 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$36,558 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Hurricane24
he gets tested doesn't he? he's not a cheater, his speed has a lot to do with his build, he's build like a human cheetah they way he's so lengthy and takes huge strides
Those tests can only show you so much... Especially when they're taken pretty much within a year or two (which Bolt's are) and he was virtually no past history of other professional tested races before 07.

You have no baseline to work with to see if his body has been altered in any way.
 07-27-2009, 12:07 PMonline - #12
Sheeed 1 heat pts

d 
space
$11,993 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Pro337
This dude aint on steroids lol. wtf r u talking bout?!! You not see how tall he is?? He has a long stride which is an advantage.. You do sound like a hater for this thread
get that how tall he is bullsit outta here...there are several sprinters that are 6'4 or taller throughout the history of the sport that were nearly as fast...
 07-27-2009, 12:07 PMonline - #13
dionedre3000 

d 
space
$7,706 | POWERFUL
So I guess we just add anybody who is the next big thing, someone who improves alot and the ones that get a big neck to the next steroids list. Not saying everyone is but thats what society or should I say bx has come too.
 07-27-2009, 12:08 PMonline - #14
KnicksLost 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$38,302 | POWERFUL
#### you....Its called good food...that's what we eat in the caribbean....Ackee n Saltfish, Jerrk Chicken and Rice and Peas, Peanut punch...Fukk outta here...I ran track too and was pretty damn good but didn't have the dedication this kid has
 07-27-2009, 12:10 PMonline - #15
Sheeed 1 heat pts

d 
space
$11,993 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by str8_akademiks
Those tests can only show you so much... Especially when they're taken pretty much within a year or two (which Bolt's are) and he was virtually no past history of other professional tested races before 07.

You have no baseline to work with to see if his body has been altered in any way.
most of the testing done now is during the season....at least for the caribbean sprinters cuz there is no independent organization down there to conduct test year round...so conte was saying that some cats down there were using PEDs (he did say that he had no proof on the big guns but they could easily be in that lot) which are used during the offseason when much testing isnt done...and by the time competition rolls around there is no trace of it in their system....so the IAAF can do all the test they want but nothing will show up and the times just keep dropping...#### look at kelly ann frazer...10.32 to 10.78 in less than a year?? there are a lot of caribbean sprinters with such ridiculous drops in time as well...but we'll see
 07-27-2009, 12:10 PMaway - #16
Adamsville4real 

d 
space
$5,554 | 12332372
Originally Posted by Hurricane24
OMFG
 07-27-2009, 12:12 PMaway - #17
goke11429 3 heat pts

d 
space
$11,200 | POWERFUL
doesn't he gets tested like everyone else?
 07-27-2009, 12:13 PMaway - #18
Captain Fresh 4 heat pts

d 
space
$3,802 | 13005573
Originally Posted by Sheeed
get that how tall he is bullsit outta here...there are several sprinters that are 6'4 or taller throughout the history of the sport that were nearly as fast...
cosign....i run track for a college and beaten plenty of people that are taller than me (i'm 5'10) so that isn't the reason for his outrageous times....the reason people are questioning his times is because of the crazy jump he made from his first pro time to now...like Carl Lewis said you have to be a fool to not question if he has been doping....the kid hasnt even been TRYING at all and still put down times that are good enough to win the World Champs already...its really unheard of what he's doing..He's not even in his prime yet...age wise..

Last edited by Captain Fresh; 07-27-2009 at 12:20 PM..
 07-27-2009, 12:14 PMaway - #19
The Hatchett 

d 
space
$922 | 2833358
Originally Posted by Tempus # 1
at sounding like a jealous hater

i mean, im not jealous, but ill give you that i may sound like a hater. IM NOT...

But i am speaking from Experience.

You ask anyone that runs, or go look at a meet, that stuff just doesn't happen. and when it does, 2 years later you find out he was on roids.

Originally Posted by TheG1ftedOne

But you don't understand how the runners really are built...

What is the perfect size for a bball player? like 7'12"? No, cuz he would be slow like sean bradley. Its like 6'6" - 6'10"

Military perfect size is around 5'11 (over 6 feet the knees give out due to marching)

Sprinters are dudes that are 5'4"- 5"10" with HUGE quads and small calfs, because they need shorter strides, especially in the explosion stage. The fact that he is tall is a hindrance in the 100. It may help in the 200 but his explosion would be affected.

im just sayin...
 07-27-2009, 12:16 PMonline - #20
Sheeed 1 heat pts

d 
space
$11,993 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Captain Fresh
cosign....i run track for a college and beaten plenty of people that are taller than me (i'm 5'0) so that isn't the reason for his outrageous times....the reason people are questioning his times is because of the crazy jump he made from his first pro time to now...like Carl Lewis said you have to be a fool to not question if he has been doping....the kid hasnt even been TRYING at all and still put down times that are good enough to win the World Champs already...its really unheard of what he's doing..He's not even in his prime yet...age wise..
the thing is the majority of the people making those ridiculous jumps in times these days are from the caribbean...and thats were conte was talking about...so iono man...makes u wonder

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  12 Minutes of Xbox One Exclusive Sunset Overdrive’s Ga..
51 comments
OT Heartbroken Lolo Jones wanted to silence her ha..
60 comments
NBA Former NBA Player Rex Chapman Arrested For Stealing From..
78 comments
 Image(s) inside Progress: Interracial Wedding In Rural Southern Georgia
New reply 58 seconds ago - 75 comments - by Trill Gates
  [chiwire] Oblock Vs Tymb (developing)
New reply 6 minutes ago - 87 comments - by Squadd
  Kanye Lost: Kim K Nud3s Leaked On Twitter
New reply 2 minutes ago - 191 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Video inside Daylyt Smokes His First Blunt Ever With Snoop And Murd...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 102 comments - by Star
 Image(s) inside Nipseyhussle Claims Lil Wayne Ex /bm Laura London Pro...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 65 comments - by ajeana
  Luda Vs T.i. Can We All Admit That Tip Won The War?
New reply 11 minutes ago - 73 comments - by Quddus
  Unconfirmed Theories/opinions/rumors In Hip Hop You Pe...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 139 comments - by True Sinister
 Image(s) inside Chiwire: Mubu Out Here Tellin
New reply 20 minutes ago - 86 comments - by NoLastName

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.