This is BX @ Boxden.com

Up close shot of Golden Tate's touchdown catch :rollseyes: (pic)

Up close shot of Golden Tate's touchdown catch :rollseyes: (pic)
topic by klew - 09-24-2012, 11:06 PM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter

People still want to say the catch was simultaneous?

Latest Sports Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

102 comments for "Up close shot of Golden Tate's touchdown catch :rollseyes: (pic)"

09-24-2012, 11:07 PMaway - #2
regularjoe 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$21,225 | POWERFUL
It wasn't. Green Bay was robbed of a victory. In the end, it's an "L" in GB's loss column. But for anyone to say GB wasn't robbed is trolling or hating. It's obvious. It'll have to be left at that.
 09-24-2012, 11:08 PMaway - #3
BLUE SWAG 123 heat pts123

d 
space
$8,132 | POWERFUL
TD Jennings helmet blocking Tates hand

Which is obviously on the ball.

You herbs need to #### up already.
 09-24-2012, 11:08 PMaway - #4
Eagles All Day 49 heat pts49

d 
space
$21,778 | POWERFUL
Y'all got hosed

Hopefully this will caus ethe real refs to come back
 09-24-2012, 11:08 PMaway - #5
That Guy Fly 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$44,674 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by klew

one set of hands is around the middle of the ball while the other set is around the points of the ball. Just on the pic you gave us it looks simultaneous to me. I can't go by how much a person has around the ball. They both simultaneously have both hands on the ball in your pic. Give me another piece of evidence or I can't convict and the defendant walks
 09-24-2012, 11:10 PMaway - #6
regularjoe 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$21,225 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fly 2ndComing
one set of hands is around the middle of the ball while the other set is around the points of the ball. Just on the pic you gave us it looks simultaneous to me. I can't go by how much a person has around the ball. They both simultaneously have both hands on the ball in your pic. Give me another piece of evidence or I can't convict and the defendant walks
Watch the replay. That's PLENTY of evidence.
 09-24-2012, 11:10 PMaway - #7

d 
space
$21,778 | POWERFUL
this dumbass stays talking out his a$s
 09-24-2012, 11:11 PMaway - #8
iPunish901 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$12,831 | POWERFUL
the video shows he had one hand, THEN brought over the other....

but this debate is pointless
 09-24-2012, 11:12 PMonline - #9
Wardell Curry II 107 heat pts107

d 
space
$18,767 | POWERFUL
NFL Rules
To answer that question, officials referred to the NFL Rulebook, specifically rule 8, section 1, article 3, item 5:
If a pass is caught simultaneously by two eligible opponents, and both players retain it, the ball belongs to the passers. It is not a simultaneous catch if a player gains control first and an opponent subsequently gains joint control.
 09-24-2012, 11:16 PMaway - #10
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$12,685 | POWERFUL
every analyst on TV is explaining how it is not simultaneous by rule...that pic doesn't really show much tho...

they are saying Jennings got the ball at the highest point and then Tate reached in to take it...

also Tate's right hand came off the ball on the way down while Jennings maintained two hands and chest contact the entire time down to the ground...
 09-24-2012, 11:17 PMonline - #11
all3rd 347 heat pts347

d 
space
$45,259 | POWERFUL

09-24-2012, 11:21 PMaway - #12

d 
space
$44,674 | POWERFUL
Listen people not once did I say it was a simultaneous catch, I watched the game too ya know. I told the threadstarter his photo doesn't tell me that. If I didnt watch the game tonight and this was my only thing to go on then I'm saying yeah that's simultaneous.

My point of it all was he took the time to make a thread using a photo to make a point but that point wasn't made. If you're going to make a case use great evidence
 09-24-2012, 11:22 PMaway - #13

d 
space
$44,674 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Eagles All Day
this dumbass stays talking out his a$s
Just call me Andy Reid then my man
 09-24-2012, 11:22 PMaway - #14
5_star_smitty|m 138 heat pts138

d 
space
$36,181 | POWERFUL
 09-24-2012, 11:24 PMaway - #15
klew 227 heat pts227

d 
space
$8,960 | POWERFUL
Listen people not once did I say it was a simultaneous catch, I watched the game too ya know. I told the threadstarter his photo doesn't tell me that. If I didnt watch the game tonight and this was my only thing to go on then I'm saying yeah that's simultaneous.

My point of it all was he took the time to make a thread using a photo to make a point but that point wasn't made. If you're going to make a case use great evidence

Both hands wrapped around the ball to his chest, and Tate's arm what looks to be on the tip of the ball
 09-24-2012, 11:25 PMaway - #16

d 
space
$21,778 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 5_star_smitty
 09-24-2012, 11:44 PMaway - #17
Stupid Fresh 167 heat pts167

d 
space
$17,753 | POWERFUL
funniest #### is the push off on top of that man

hilarious
 09-24-2012, 11:48 PMaway - #18

d 
space
$44,674 | POWERFUL

Both hands wrapped around the ball to his chest, and Tate's arm what looks to be on the tip of the ball
I'm with you but your photo doesn't show Tate's other hand which means I need more evidence. The video says it al but you want to stick with this picture as your evidence and that #### won't work in your favor.
 09-24-2012, 11:51 PMaway - #19

d 
space
$21,778 | POWERFUL
I'm with you but your photo doesn't show Tate's other hand which means I need more evidence. The video says it al but you want to stick with this picture as your evidence and that #### won't work in your favor.
man just stfu with your annoying a$s
 09-24-2012, 11:57 PMaway - #20
K1 57 heat pts57

d 
space
$11,004 | POWERFUL

You do know that hand is not Golden Tate's right? Tate's hands are around the ball thats Charly Martin's hand signaling TD while hes laying on the ground next to Tate and Jennings....

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Sep 1 - Thirteen-Year-Old Boy Tried as Adult Because of Penis S..
50 comments
How much $ and what games have u bought on ur Next Gen Console?
52 comments
NFL Bills center Eric Wood says NFL teams are avoiding signi..
81 comments
 Image(s) inside Saw This Sh-t On The News Today...i Went To High Schoo...
New reply 1 minute ago - 79 comments - by bunnz17
  Aug 31 - Breaking: Celebrity Nude Leak
New reply 4 minutes ago - 394 comments - by AlienGod
 NFL No Bias: Cam, Kaep Or Rivers?
New reply 3 minutes ago - 70 comments - by b_eazy
 NFL Rank The Qbs In Your Teams Division
New reply 6 minutes ago - 77 comments - by TalonPayne921
 Article inside Floyd Mayweather Sr: 50 Cent Should Fight My Son, That...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 241 comments - by yo0123yo
 Image(s) inside Apparently Dude "tried" To Snatch Quavo (mig...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 214 comments - by Just Jimmy
  Whats The Worst Movie You've Ever Watched?
New reply 4 minutes ago - 156 comments - by DominationCM
 NBA Lakers Could Trade Julius Randle For Rajon Rondo
New reply 9 minutes ago - 59 comments - by italiansteve

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.