This is BX @ Boxden.com


UFC 148 f!ghter Purse/Win Payouts...


 UFC 148 f!ghter Purse/Win Payouts...
 07-10-2012, 07:28 PMonline - #21
triznathaniel 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$4,176 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Now you're thinking in pennies fool. This ni##as could easily get the same pay per view cut and a bigger base pay. Instead, they settle for $50k in the biggest MMA pay per view of the year.
I didn't know Zuffa's accountant posted on BX
 07-10-2012, 07:42 PMaway - #22
clearm3 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$725 | 1688139
Originally Posted by Y.G.
That ain't no reason for their base pay to be low fool. Especially $50k low.
these guys sign contracts before they get to a title shot. You think GSP was banking 400k and all his sponsorship money before he took the belt from Hughes??? Was Anderson making his flat 200k when he came in and beat Chris Leben??

You think Jon Jones was pulling in his money when he was f!ghting Shogun?? Once you get the belt, you can negotiate better contracts. Theres a reason why Machida didnt f!ght Rashad at UFC 133 and he told Dana it was because if he was going to f!ght on late notice, he wanted "Anderson Silva money" Dana told him to go #### himself basically and Tito Ortiz stepped in. So obviously anderson is being paid well aside from his base pay

These payouts mean nothing because its common knowledge from any person who follows mma that there are undisclosed amounts of money being thrown around behind the scenes. Sonnen might get 50k on paper thats being reported but we have no idea of the contract he signed for this specific f!ght to get paid for his ppv bonus, media that he has to do, appearances, etc.

When they report Mayweather and Paquiaos salary of like 20 million, do they include his ppv income???

Theres much more going on to what these f!ghters make, from sponsorships to whatever else Zuffa feels they wanna pay these guys. If regular dudes on boxden are thinking these guys are beingr###d salary wise, do you think Chael Sonnen, his family, team and his manager wouldnt think so too??? Obviously, Chael is a pretty smart to know he aint being paid just his base of 50k
 07-10-2012, 07:56 PMonline - #23
Yung Dilla 1208 heat pts1208

  d 
space
$41,540 | POWERFUL
silva made 7 million not including sponsors and ppv, and sonnen made 4 stop it with the bull####
 07-10-2012, 08:02 PMaway - #24
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$24,860 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by AnyGiven
Please no you can't be this stupid. It's not possible.
Shut ya dumbass up. Nothing I said was incorrect, you butthurt phaggot.
 07-10-2012, 08:05 PMaway - #25
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$24,860 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by clearm3
these guys sign contracts before they get to a title shot. You think GSP was banking 400k and all his sponsorship money before he took the belt from Hughes??? Was Anderson making his flat 200k when he came in and beat Chris Leben??

You think Jon Jones was pulling in his money when he was f!ghting Shogun?? Once you get the belt, you can negotiate better contracts. Theres a reason why Machida didnt f!ght Rashad at UFC 133 and he told Dana it was because if he was going to f!ght on late notice, he wanted "Anderson Silva money" Dana told him to go #### himself basically and Tito Ortiz stepped in. So obviously anderson is being paid well aside from his base pay

These payouts mean nothing because its common knowledge from any person who follows mma that there are undisclosed amounts of money being thrown around behind the scenes. Sonnen might get 50k on paper thats being reported but we have no idea of the contract he signed for this specific f!ght to get paid for his ppv bonus, media that he has to do, appearances, etc.

When they report Mayweather and Paquiaos salary of like 20 million, do they include his ppv income???

Theres much more going on to what these f!ghters make, from sponsorships to whatever else Zuffa feels they wanna pay these guys. If regular dudes on boxden are thinking these guys are beingr###d salary wise, do you think Chael Sonnen, his family, team and his manager wouldnt think so too??? Obviously, Chael is a pretty smart to know he aint being paid just his base of 50k
 07-10-2012, 08:06 PMaway - #26
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$24,860 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PotheadFocker
ESPN reported 7 million for Silva, this is just what he got off the UFC base pay not even including PPV cuts. You are the biggest ####-stirrer out here, #### am I doing even replying to you at this point
Originally Posted by triznathaniel
I didn't know Zuffa's accountant posted on BX
 07-10-2012, 08:09 PMaway - #27
Lannister 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$4,076 | POWERFUL
 07-10-2012, 08:20 PMaway - #28
clearm3 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$725 | 1688139
Originally Posted by Y.G.
here then

Chael is on a contract and it changes with each f!ght. There is no way he made just 50k

The End
 07-10-2012, 08:25 PMonline - #29
Yung Dilla 1208 heat pts1208

  d 
space
$41,540 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Shut ya dumbass up. Nothing I said was incorrect, you butthurt phaggot.
Actually everything you said was wrong... Yeah the base pay was andersons standard 200k and chaels 50k but its only to show and f!ght money what they actually get paid isnt disclosed
 07-10-2012, 08:29 PMaway - #30
DEDOS 97 heat pts97

  d 
space
$41,715 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
That ain't no reason for their base pay to be low fool. Especially $50k low.
right this #### is comedy


the pimping going on here is di$gusting i bet that f!ght had a million PPV Buys too thats 60 million bones not counting all the extra #### UFC gets
 07-10-2012, 08:40 PMonline - #31
PotheadFocker 86 heat pts86

  d 
space
$18,820 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DEDOS
right this #### is comedy


the pimping going on here is di$gusting i bet that f!ght had a million PPV Buys too thats 60 million bones not counting all the extra #### UFC gets
Boy I'll slap you sooo hard Brons di#k will fall out your mouth
 07-10-2012, 08:51 PMaway - #32
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$24,860 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by clearm3
here then

Chael is on a contract and it changes with each f!ght. There is no way he made just 50k

The End
Originally Posted by Yung Dilla
Actually everything you said was wrong... Yeah the base pay was andersons standard 200k and chaels 50k but its only to show and f!ght money what they actually get paid isnt disclosed
When did I say that the f!ghters only get paid their base pay? I said they're suckas for getting such low base pay as $50k for the main event.

You think Anderson Silva making 7 million dollars is what he should actually take in? Dude should be taking home at least 15 million from a f!ght of this magnitude.



Dana been raping his f!ghters so long, they started raping each other.
 07-10-2012, 09:29 PMonline - #33
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$12,687 | POWERFUL
 07-11-2012, 01:07 AMaway - #34
FukWitDreDay 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$252 | 3254304
i forgot the source

 07-11-2012, 01:19 AMaway - #35
warbux04 

  d 
space
$584 | 2716778


what f!ght is this gif from
 07-11-2012, 01:21 AMaway - #36
Franchise08 66 heat pts66

  d 
space
$3,586 | POWERFUL
Theres a reason Zuffa is a private company they don't want to release the money cus like Dana said look at Mike Tyson dude got big all the leeches came in and jacked him for all his $, if the f!ghters wanted to come out and say how much they made they have 100% rights to do so but they choose not to because they obviously like their pay and don't want to disclose to the public how much money they actually make, trust me Silva and Sonnen both made millions, calm down people...
 07-11-2012, 06:23 AMonline - #37
triznathaniel 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$4,176 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by warbux04


what f!ght is this gif from
Nate Quarry vs. Kalib Starnes

####ty video but it was all I could find




 07-11-2012, 08:29 AMaway - #38
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39

  d 
space
$6,586 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Shut ya dumbass up. Nothing I said was incorrect, you butthurt phaggot.
These two are getting paid millions for this f!ght and your dumbass is nitpicking on base pay that doesn't even mean #### to them. So I was right. You are that stupid
 07-11-2012, 09:27 AMaway - #39
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$24,860 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by AnyGiven
These two are getting paid millions for this f!ght and your dumbass is nitpicking on base pay that doesn't even mean #### to them. So I was right. You are that stupid
You were right at what? You proved nothing wrong, you failed abortion.
 07-11-2012, 09:41 AMaway - #40
johnny 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,790 | 5602503


CEOs gon CEO
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Sep 1 - Thirteen-Year-Old Boy Tried as Adult Because of Penis S..
51 comments
How much $ and what games have u bought on ur Next Gen Console?
54 comments
PC: Star Citizen Arena Commander Demo (FREE DOWNLOAD 1 WEEK ONLY)
51 comments
 NBA Only One Player Can Say They Played With Jordan And Le...
New reply 37 seconds ago - 59 comments - by shortymac187
 NBA Lakers Could Trade Julius Randle For Rajon Rondo
New reply 4 minutes ago - 64 comments - by italiansteve
 NFL Rams Will Not Add Michael Sam To Practice Squad
New reply 1 minute ago - 82 comments - by theFREAK
 Article inside Floyd Mayweather Sr: 50 Cent Should Fight My Son, That...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 243 comments - by yo0123yo
 Image(s) inside The Real 50 Cent Junior Celebrates His 2nd Birthday
New reply 4 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Mutant Boy
 NFL No Bias: Cam, Kaep Or Rivers?
New reply 11 minutes ago - 77 comments - by b_eazy
 Video inside This Just In: Hitman Holla Was In A Bad Car Accident
New reply 4 minutes ago - 85 comments - by Guvnor
  Whats The Worst Movie You've Ever Watched?
New reply 12 minutes ago - 161 comments - by DominationCM

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.