Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

UFC 148 f!ghter Purse/Win Payouts...

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
189 viewing
 Video inside Well Damn! Real Evidence Virginia Shooting Was A HOAX!!!
60 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
79 viewing
Remember when Lil Wayne admitted at age 16 that he liked getting fu-ked in the..
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
46 viewing
 Image inside Jay Z finally on instgram?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
42 viewing
Image inside Deathrow East Logo
193 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Ľ Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 UFC 148 f!ghter Purse/Win Payouts...
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #21
triznathaniel 31 heat pts31 space
Be Like Water
space
$4,582 | POWERFUL
Y.G. said:
Now you're thinking in pennies fool. This n*ggas could easily get the same pay per view cut and a bigger base pay. Instead, they settle for $50k in the biggest MMA pay per view of the year.
I didn't know Zuffa's accountant posted on BX
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #22
clearm3 1 heat pts space
space
$725 | 1688139
Y.G. said:
That ain't no reason for their base pay to be low fool. Especially $50k low.
these guys sign contracts before they get to a title shot. You think GSP was banking 400k and all his sponsorship money before he took the belt from Hughes??? Was Anderson making his flat 200k when he came in and beat Chris Leben??

You think Jon Jones was pulling in his money when he was f!ghting Shogun?? Once you get the belt, you can negotiate better contracts. Theres a reason why Machida didnt f!ght Rashad at UFC 133 and he told Dana it was because if he was going to f!ght on late notice, he wanted "Anderson Silva money" Dana told him to go fu*k himself basically and Tito Ortiz stepped in. So obviously anderson is being paid well aside from his base pay

These payouts mean nothing because its common knowledge from any person who follows mma that there are undisclosed amounts of money being thrown around behind the scenes. Sonnen might get 50k on paper thats being reported but we have no idea of the contract he signed for this specific f!ght to get paid for his ppv bonus, media that he has to do, appearances, etc.

When they report Mayweather and Paquiaos salary of like 20 million, do they include his ppv income???

Theres much more going on to what these f!ghters make, from sponsorships to whatever else Zuffa feels they wanna pay these guys. If regular dudes on boxden are thinking these guys are being r*ped salary wise, do you think Chael Sonnen, his family, team and his manager wouldnt think so too??? Obviously, Chael is a pretty smart to know he aint being paid just his base of 50k
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #23
Yung Dilla 1257 heat pts1257 space
Damn Misses renae..
space
$44,274 | POWERFUL
silva made 7 million not including sponsors and ppv, and sonnen made 4 stop it with the bullsh*t
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #24
Y.G. 25 heat pts25 space
space
$31,739 | POWERFUL
AnyGiven said:
Please no you can't be this stupid. It's not possible.
Shut ya dumbass up. Nothing I said was incorrect, you butthurt phaggot.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #25
Y.G. 25 heat pts25 space
space
$31,739 | POWERFUL
clearm3 said:
these guys sign contracts before they get to a title shot. You think GSP was banking 400k and all his sponsorship money before he took the belt from Hughes??? Was Anderson making his flat 200k when he came in and beat Chris Leben??

You think Jon Jones was pulling in his money when he was f!ghting Shogun?? Once you get the belt, you can negotiate better contracts. Theres a reason why Machida didnt f!ght Rashad at UFC 133 and he told Dana it was because if he was going to f!ght on late notice, he wanted "Anderson Silva money" Dana told him to go fu*k himself basically and Tito Ortiz stepped in. So obviously anderson is being paid well aside from his base pay

These payouts mean nothing because its common knowledge from any person who follows mma that there are undisclosed amounts of money being thrown around behind the scenes. Sonnen might get 50k on paper thats being reported but we have no idea of the contract he signed for this specific f!ght to get paid for his ppv bonus, media that he has to do, appearances, etc.

When they report Mayweather and Paquiaos salary of like 20 million, do they include his ppv income???

Theres much more going on to what these f!ghters make, from sponsorships to whatever else Zuffa feels they wanna pay these guys. If regular dudes on boxden are thinking these guys are being r*ped salary wise, do you think Chael Sonnen, his family, team and his manager wouldnt think so too??? Obviously, Chael is a pretty smart to know he aint being paid just his base of 50k

[pic - click to view]

Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #26
Y.G. 25 heat pts25 space
space
$31,739 | POWERFUL
PotheadFocker said:
ESPN reported 7 million for Silva, this is just what he got off the UFC base pay not even including PPV cuts. You are the biggest sh*t-stirrer out here, fu*k am I doing even replying to you at this point
triznathaniel said:
I didn't know Zuffa's accountant posted on BX
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #27
Lannister 25 heat pts25 space
Loves the Lakers
space
$4,076 | POWERFUL
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #28
clearm3 1 heat pts space
space
$725 | 1688139
here then

Chael is on a contract and it changes with each f!ght. There is no way he made just 50k

The End
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #29
Yung Dilla 1257 heat pts1257 space
Damn Misses renae..
space
$44,274 | POWERFUL
Y.G. said:
Actually everything you said was wrong... Yeah the base pay was andersons standard 200k and chaels 50k but its only to show and f!ght money what they actually get paid isnt disclosed
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #30
DEDOS 106 heat pts106 space
3 of dem Trophs Boy
space
$48,232 | POWERFUL
Y.G. said:
That ain't no reason for their base pay to be low fool. Especially $50k low.
right this sh*t is comedy

the pimping going on here is disgusting i bet that f!ght had a million PPV Buys too thats 60 million bones not counting all the extra sh*t UFC gets
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #31
ClippersLost 134 heat pts134 space
The Minus Touch
space
$26,681 | POWERFUL
DEDOS said:
right this sh*t is comedy

the pimping going on here is disgusting i bet that f!ght had a million PPV Buys too thats 60 million bones not counting all the extra sh*t UFC gets
Boy I'll slap you sooo hard Brons d!ck will fall out your mouth
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #32
Y.G. 25 heat pts25 space
space
$31,739 | POWERFUL
clearm3 said:
here then

Chael is on a contract and it changes with each f!ght. There is no way he made just 50k

The End
Yung Dilla said:
Actually everything you said was wrong... Yeah the base pay was andersons standard 200k and chaels 50k but its only to show and f!ght money what they actually get paid isnt disclosed
When did I say that the f!ghters only get paid their base pay? I said they're suckas for getting such low base pay as $50k for the main event.

You think Anderson Silva making 7 million dollars is what he should actually take in? Dude should be taking home at least 15 million from a f!ght of this magnitude.

[pic - click to view]

Dana been raping his f!ghters so long, they started raping each other.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #33
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28 space
Toddynho e Rodizio
space
$13,438 | POWERFUL
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #34
FukWitDreDay 6 heat pts space
Don't
space
$267 | 3311043
i forgot the source

Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #35
warbux04  space
deadtotheworld
space
$619 | 2838605

what f!ght is this gif from
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #36
Franchise08 69 heat pts69 space
Y-2-K I N G S
space
$3,825 | POWERFUL
Theres a reason Zuffa is a private company they don't want to release the money cus like Dana said look at Mike Tyson dude got big all the leeches came in and jacked him for all his $, if the f!ghters wanted to come out and say how much they made they have 100% rights to do so but they choose not to because they obviously like their pay and don't want to disclose to the public how much money they actually make, trust me Silva and Sonnen both made millions, calm down people...
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #37
triznathaniel 31 heat pts31 space
Be Like Water
space
$4,582 | POWERFUL
warbux04 said:

what f!ght is this gif from
Nate Quarry vs. Kalib Starnes

sh*tty video but it was all I could find

[video - click to view]

Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #38
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39 space
#NoExcuses3xceptForInjury
space
$6,973 | POWERFUL
Y.G. said:
These two are getting paid millions for this f!ght and your dumbass is nitpicking on base pay that doesn't even mean sh*t to them. So I was right. You are that stupid
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #39
Y.G. 25 heat pts25 space
space
$31,739 | POWERFUL
AnyGiven said:
These two are getting paid millions for this f!ght and your dumbass is nitpicking on base pay that doesn't even mean sh*t to them. So I was right. You are that stupid
You were right at what? You proved nothing wrong, you failed abortion.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #40
johnny 2 heat pts space
PISTEANDO
space
$2,891 | 6313791

[pic - click to view]

CEOs gon CEO

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
71 viewing
Image inside George Zimmerman...
183 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
44 viewing
Image inside Who else hates pulling out?
60 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
43 viewing
Image inside Aug 29 - Jerry Seinfeld Responds After Cop Shut Down His Kidís Lemonad..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
37 viewing
Lupe Fiasco - pharoah height Mixtape
311 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Video inside White Girls Kiss Black Guys for the First Time
92 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Video inside Save your Booty-How to protect yourself,first time in prison
112 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Video inside Ain't no pull out bih Joseline look alike
39 comments
22 hours ago
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Aug 28 - jeffrey lash convinced multiple women he was 'a human-alien h..
27 comments
22 hours ago
@news
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time