Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

(ThrowBack) Peyton Manning Choking In The Superbowl (video)

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
168 viewing
 Image inside R.I.P OTF Chino  
52 comments
most viewed right now
141 viewing
 Video inside Ludacris at The Breakfast Club: Issue w/ Drake, Fas..
32 comments

top in section
25 viewing
 Image inside Sony's PlayStation 4 made gaming better for millions ..
top in games
top in section
20 viewing
 Image inside Will-I-Am teams up with Gucci for Smartwatch
top in gear

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 (ThrowBack) Peyton Manning Choking In The Superbowl (video)
Unread 02-03-2012, 05:49 PMJoined Nov 2011 - away - #1
1877 pageviews
40 comments


Kingpin 313 75 heat pts75 space
avatar space
Patriotssss
space
$14,597 | POWERFUL






Yeah its the defense and o-line fault he threw that pass image





Reply With Quote
The following 3 BX residents gave props to Kingpin 313 (Sent To 8,326 Subscribers)  Captain Fresh (02-03-2012) , Figueroa (02-03-2012) , HOT TOPIC  (02-03-2012)

40 comments for "(ThrowBack) Peyton Manning Choking In The Superbowl (video)"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


Unread 02-03-2012, 05:56 PMJoined Jan 2005 - on now - #2
dahabi 82 heat pts82 space
avatar space
WIZARDS
space
$9,756 | POWERFUL



Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 05:58 PMJoined Feb 2004 - away - #3
A.G 27 heat pts27 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$37,185 | POWERFUL
Porter just jumped the route.



Is that what this forum has come to? Acting stupid for shock value?
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 05:59 PMJoined Nov 2004 - away - #4
LordBlanco|M 29 heat pts29 space
avatar space
2 Dusty Rings
space
$25,111 | POWERFUL
Man I really hope Brady loses and boxden goes crazy with the Eli>Brady, Brady is Eli's bi*ch threads so you can see all the Pat fans complain about how stupid boxden is, you wont see most of em for about a week or two anyway, especially Smokeregs.
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 07:01 PMJoined Oct 2011 - away - #5
Green Bay Nation 12 heat pts12 space
avatar space
:rodgerssmug:
space
$1,132 | 10209544

Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 07:41 PMJoined Jan 2004 - on now - #6
Maroon_Tiger 13 heat pts13 space
avatar space
#HardWork
space
$42,327 | POWERFUL
great defense by n.o., peyton had collie open as fu*k... but i guess he didnt expect porter to beat wayne to the spot
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 07:48 PMJoined Nov 2011 - away - #7
Kingpin 313 75 heat pts75 space
avatar space
Patriotssss
space
$14,597 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TanstA!
Man I really hope Brady loses and boxden goes crazy with the Eli>Brady, Brady is Eli's bi*ch threads so you can see all the Pat fans complain about how stupid boxden is, you wont see most of em for about a week or two anyway, especially Smokeregs.
Keep praying because if Brady wins


He will be called the GOAT all over ESPN and every sports website :dancingcool:
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 07:51 PMJoined Nov 2011 - away - #8
Kingpin 313 75 heat pts75 space
avatar space
Patriotssss
space
$14,597 | POWERFUL
colts lost to the jets 41-0 in the 2002 playoffs




The so called best QB couldn't even score one TD?
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 07:55 PMJoined Sep 2011 - away - #9
whothebestmc 57 heat pts57 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$12,141 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kingpin 313
colts lost to the jets 41-0 in the 2002 playoffs




The so called best QB couldn't even score one TD?
brady got to his first superbowl without throwing a touchdown in two full games, took three games for him to do it so going back 10 years to try to prove a point and failing isn't much of an argument.

It depends on how brady plays whether or not people will be calling him the goat, so we will see what happens.


Originally Posted by Sandy
That was the moment I finally gave up on Manning ever winning mutiple rings. Even after the choke job of a season in 02, the laughable exit in 03, and Mannings epic choke job in 04 I never gave up on the idea that he'd eventually catch brady.

But after he threw that INT I knew what his career was gonna end up being, we just lucky rex grossman gave us that one in 06.

Manning never had that game winning mentality in the post season.
wayne ran a weak route and the defense read it perfectly and jumped it, peyton isn't 100% to blame.
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 08:00 PMJoined Apr 2007 - away - #10
iThink 7 heat pts space
avatar space
The GOAT - #20
space
$13,936 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by A.G
Porter just jumped the route.



Is that what this forum has come to? Acting stupid for shock value?
i see what you're saying, but you have to give porter more credit than that, he baited manning perfectly.


but yeah, by no means did peyton manning sh*t the bed, it was just a great play
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 08:04 PMJoined Jan 2005 - away - #11
GUNIT-FINEST  space
avatar space
LAKERS BABY JUST WIN....
space
$16,478 | POWERFUL
its so funny how this always gets over looked he blew the game period. Yet its never really talked about but every fu*king day i gotta here how bron came up small in the finals yet this dude chokes on the biggest stage ever and its over looked. even when it went down they didn't go into him like they would kobe or bron. but hey race means nothing rite waits for bx to tell me that
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 08:04 PMJoined Nov 2011 - away - #12
Kingpin 313 75 heat pts75 space
avatar space
Patriotssss
space
$14,597 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by whothebestmc
brady got to his first superbowl without throwing a touchdown in two full games, took three games for him to do it so going back 10 years to try to prove a point and failing isn't much of an argument.

It depends on how brady plays whether or not people will be calling him the goat, so we will see what happens.




wayne ran a weak route and the defense read it perfectly and jumped it, peyton isn't 100% to blame.
Brady didn't even play in one of the games
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 08:06 PMJoined Jan 2004 - on now - #13
Maroon_Tiger 13 heat pts13 space
avatar space
#HardWork
space
$42,327 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GUNIT-FINEST
its so funny how this always gets over looked he blew the game period. Yet its never really talked about but every fu*king day i gotta here how bron came up small in the finals yet this dude chokes on the biggest stage ever and its over looked. even when it went down they didn't go into him like they would kobe or bron. but hey race means nothing rite waits for bx to tell me that
so it wasnt that the colts defense struggled to stop the saints from scoring in the 2nd half?

or failing to secure the onsides kick?!
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 08:08 PMJoined Nov 2009 - away - #14
TriniSoldier 55 heat pts55 space
avatar space
GOAT
space
$40,697 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Sandy
That was the moment I finally gave up on Manning ever winning mutiple rings. Even after the choke job of a season in 02, the laughable exit in 03, and Mannings epic choke job in 04 I never gave up on the idea that he'd eventually catch brady.

But after he threw that INT I knew what his career was gonna end up being, we just lucky rex grossman gave us that one in 06.

Manning never had that game winning mentality in the post season, Idk what happens to him when the regular season end but he just never looks good in the post season.

Manning seldom plays above avg in the playoffs and I just don't know why.

But this is irrelevant manning not our QB no more move on Patriot fans you are no longer our rival.

Luck Vs Locker rivalry gonna be fierce or Luck Vs Dalton
Luck vs Cam
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 08:32 PMJoined Mar 2005 - away - #15
Saintaholic 84 heat pts84 space
avatar space
I bag Quarterbacks
space
$19,075 | POWERFUL
They ran that play 4 or 5 times in the SB, it's their bread and butter play. It was more of a great read by Porter than anything else. Manning went to the well once too often and TP22 made him pay.
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 08:37 PMJoined Mar 2005 - away - #16
Saintaholic 84 heat pts84 space
avatar space
I bag Quarterbacks
space
$19,075 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kingpin 313




Yeah its the defense and o-line fault he threw that pass



Peyton tried to get that block in the back call @ :21

Man everytime I see that play I choke up

Last edited by Saintaholic; 02-03-2012 at 08:39 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 08:46 PMJoined Feb 2011 - away - #17
wjcorner 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$7,681 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Sandy
That was the moment I finally gave up on Manning ever winning mutiple rings. Even after the choke job of a season in 02, the laughable exit in 03, and Mannings epic choke job in 04 I never gave up on the idea that he'd eventually catch brady.

But after he threw that INT I knew what his career was gonna end up being, we just lucky rex grossman gave us that one in 06.

Manning never had that game winning mentality in the post season, Idk what happens to him when the regular season end but he just never looks good in the post season.

Manning seldom plays above avg in the playoffs and I just don't know why.

But this is irrelevant manning not our QB no more move on Patriot fans you are no longer our rival.

Luck Vs Locker rivalry gonna be fierce or Luck Vs Dalton
people rarely put up regular season stats in the playoffs...its a different beast. That's why some of the greats only have 0-1 superbowls
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 08:50 PMJoined Sep 2011 - away - #18
whothebestmc 57 heat pts57 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$12,141 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kingpin 313
Brady didn't even play in one of the games
he played the first quarter, point is still the same it took him two games and a quarter to throw a td


Originally Posted by Sandy
wayne shouldn't have been the target on that play to begin with, peyton made a rare mental era when going through his reads.

But honestly it had nothing to do with that game and more to do with realizing we were never gonna be back in the superbowl again with manning.

peyton has a lot of trust in wayne more so than any receiver in that game, so he tried to get it to his best receiver, you can look back and say he should have thrown it to collie who was open but wayne should have been able to get that ball too

Last edited by whothebestmc; 02-03-2012 at 08:53 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 08:58 PMJoined Apr 2010 - away - #19
Figueroa 34 heat pts34 space
avatar space
You catching this fade?
space
$5,542 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by rynell
Peyton tried to get that block in the back call @ :21

Man everytime I see that play I choke up
That play will be burned in my head until the day I die
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 09:02 PMJoined Mar 2005 - away - #20
Saintaholic 84 heat pts84 space
avatar space
I bag Quarterbacks
space
$19,075 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MR FIGGA
That play will be burned in my head until the day I die
Reply With Quote
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
31 viewing
Image inside Luna Star (Snapchat: cutelunastarr)  
25 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
26 viewing
Image inside He Shares that girl  
11 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Image inside Dad Discovers Son Is A Bully, Handles It By Public..
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Mar 25 - Ariz. woman flashes kids at bar mitzvah, ..
64 comments
@news
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside RIP Donatello 1984-2015  
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside "You got me fu-ked up Kaleb!" :DeadPassenger:
94 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Audio inside Young Thug - Just Might Be (Carter 6)  
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Marvel vs. DC [2015 Edition]  
144 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Video inside Dr. Boyce Watkins at The Breakfast Club: Finances, ..
117 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time