This is BX @ Boxden.com

(ThrowBack) Peyton Manning Choking In The Superbowl (video)

(ThrowBack) Peyton Manning Choking In The Superbowl (video)
topic by Kingpin 313 - 02-03-2012, 05:49 PM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter

Yeah its the defense and o-line fault he threw that pass > (ThrowBack) Peyton Manning Choking In The Superbowl (video) - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Latest Sports Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

40 comments for "(ThrowBack) Peyton Manning Choking In The Superbowl (video)"

02-03-2012, 05:56 PMonline - #2
dahabi 75 heat pts75

d 
space
$9,181 | POWERFUL

02-03-2012, 05:58 PMaway - #3
A.G 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$36,501 | POWERFUL
Porter just jumped the route.

Is that what this forum has come to? Acting stupid for shock value?
 02-03-2012, 05:59 PMonline - #4
LordBlanco|M 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$22,949 | POWERFUL
Man I really hope Brady loses and boxden goes crazy with the Eli>Brady, Brady is Eli's #### threads so you can see all the Pat fans complain about how stupid boxden is, you wont see most of em for about a week or two anyway, especially Smokeregs.
 02-03-2012, 07:01 PMaway - #5
Green Bay Nation 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$1,132 | 10209544
 02-03-2012, 07:41 PMonline - #6
Maroon_Tiger 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$40,868 | POWERFUL
great defense by n.o., peyton had collie open as ####... but i guess he didnt expect porter to beat wayne to the spot
 02-03-2012, 07:48 PMaway - #7
Kingpin 313 63 heat pts63

d 
space
$13,519 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TanstA!
Man I really hope Brady loses and boxden goes crazy with the Eli>Brady, Brady is Eli's #### threads so you can see all the Pat fans complain about how stupid boxden is, you wont see most of em for about a week or two anyway, especially Smokeregs.
Keep praying because if Brady wins

He will be called the GOAT all over ESPN and every sports website :dancingcool:
 02-03-2012, 07:51 PMaway - #8

d 
space
$13,519 | POWERFUL
colts lost to the jets 41-0 in the 2002 playoffs

The so called best QB couldn't even score one TD?
 02-03-2012, 07:55 PMaway - #9
whothebestmc 50 heat pts50

d 
space
$10,996 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kingpin 313
colts lost to the jets 41-0 in the 2002 playoffs

The so called best QB couldn't even score one TD?
brady got to his first superbowl without throwing a touchdown in two full games, took three games for him to do it so going back 10 years to try to prove a point and failing isn't much of an argument.

It depends on how brady plays whether or not people will be calling him the goat, so we will see what happens.

Originally Posted by Sandy
That was the moment I finally gave up on Manning ever winning mutiple rings. Even after the choke job of a season in 02, the laughable exit in 03, and Mannings epic choke job in 04 I never gave up on the idea that he'd eventually catch brady.

But after he threw that INT I knew what his career was gonna end up being, we just lucky rex grossman gave us that one in 06.

Manning never had that game winning mentality in the post season.
wayne ran a weak route and the defense read it perfectly and jumped it, peyton isn't 100% to blame.
 02-03-2012, 08:00 PMaway - #10
iThink 7 heat pts

d 
space
$13,936 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by A.G
Porter just jumped the route.

Is that what this forum has come to? Acting stupid for shock value?
i see what you're saying, but you have to give porter more credit than that, he baited manning perfectly.

but yeah, by no means did peyton manning #### the bed, it was just a great play
 02-03-2012, 08:04 PMaway - #11
GUNIT-FINEST 

d 
space
$16,320 | POWERFUL
its so funny how this always gets over looked he blew the game period. Yet its never really talked about but every ####ing day i gotta here how bron came up small in the finals yet this dude chokes on the biggest stage ever and its over looked. even when it went down they didn't go into him like they would kobe or bron. but hey race means nothing rite waits for bx to tell me that
 02-03-2012, 08:04 PMaway - #12

d 
space
$13,519 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by whothebestmc
brady got to his first superbowl without throwing a touchdown in two full games, took three games for him to do it so going back 10 years to try to prove a point and failing isn't much of an argument.

It depends on how brady plays whether or not people will be calling him the goat, so we will see what happens.

wayne ran a weak route and the defense read it perfectly and jumped it, peyton isn't 100% to blame.
Brady didn't even play in one of the games
 02-03-2012, 08:06 PMonline - #13
Maroon_Tiger 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$40,868 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GUNIT-FINEST
its so funny how this always gets over looked he blew the game period. Yet its never really talked about but every ####ing day i gotta here how bron came up small in the finals yet this dude chokes on the biggest stage ever and its over looked. even when it went down they didn't go into him like they would kobe or bron. but hey race means nothing rite waits for bx to tell me that
so it wasnt that the colts defense struggled to stop the saints from scoring in the 2nd half?

or failing to secure the onsides kick?!
 02-03-2012, 08:08 PMaway - #14
TriniSoldier 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$40,686 | POWERFUL
That was the moment I finally gave up on Manning ever winning mutiple rings. Even after the choke job of a season in 02, the laughable exit in 03, and Mannings epic choke job in 04 I never gave up on the idea that he'd eventually catch brady.

But after he threw that INT I knew what his career was gonna end up being, we just lucky rex grossman gave us that one in 06.

Manning never had that game winning mentality in the post season, Idk what happens to him when the regular season end but he just never looks good in the post season.

Manning seldom plays above avg in the playoffs and I just don't know why.

But this is irrelevant manning not our QB no more move on Patriot fans you are no longer our rival.

Luck Vs Locker rivalry gonna be fierce or Luck Vs Dalton
Luck vs Cam
 02-03-2012, 08:32 PMaway - #15
Saintaholic 82 heat pts82

d 
space
$17,106 | POWERFUL
They ran that play 4 or 5 times in the SB, it's their bread and butter play. It was more of a great read by Porter than anything else. Manning went to the well once too often and TP22 made him pay.
 02-03-2012, 08:37 PMaway - #16

d 
space
$17,106 | POWERFUL

Yeah its the defense and o-line fault he threw that pass

Peyton tried to get that block in the back call @ :21

Man everytime I see that play I choke up

Last edited by Saintaholic; 02-03-2012 at 08:39 PM..
 02-03-2012, 08:46 PMaway - #17
wjcorner 3 heat pts

d 
space
$7,430 | POWERFUL

Manning never had that game winning mentality in the post season, Idk what happens to him when the regular season end but he just never looks good in the post season.

Manning seldom plays above avg in the playoffs and I just don't know why.

But this is irrelevant manning not our QB no more move on Patriot fans you are no longer our rival.

Luck Vs Locker rivalry gonna be fierce or Luck Vs Dalton
people rarely put up regular season stats in the playoffs...its a different beast. That's why some of the greats only have 0-1 superbowls
 02-03-2012, 08:50 PMaway - #18
whothebestmc 50 heat pts50

d 
space
$10,996 | POWERFUL
Brady didn't even play in one of the games
he played the first quarter, point is still the same it took him two games and a quarter to throw a td

wayne shouldn't have been the target on that play to begin with, peyton made a rare mental era when going through his reads.

But honestly it had nothing to do with that game and more to do with realizing we were never gonna be back in the superbowl again with manning.

peyton has a lot of trust in wayne more so than any receiver in that game, so he tried to get it to his best receiver, you can look back and say he should have thrown it to collie who was open but wayne should have been able to get that ball too

Last edited by whothebestmc; 02-03-2012 at 08:53 PM..
 02-03-2012, 08:58 PMaway - #19
Figueroa 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$5,470 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by rynell
Peyton tried to get that block in the back call @ :21

Man everytime I see that play I choke up
That play will be burned in my head until the day I die
 02-03-2012, 09:02 PMaway - #20

d 
space
$17,106 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MR FIGGA
That play will be burned in my head until the day I die

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Bills center Eric Wood says NFL teams are avoiding signi..
79 comments
NFL Alex Smith got paid
60 comments
NFL Rams will NOT add Michael Sam to practice squad
76 comments
 Article inside Drake Signs Ilovemakonnen To Ovo
New reply 4 minutes ago - 139 comments - by PotheadFocker
 NFL No Bias: Cam, Kaep Or Rivers?
New reply 9 minutes ago - 69 comments - by b_eazy
 NBA Lakers Could Trade Julius Randle For Rajon Rondo
New reply 5 minutes ago - 53 comments - by italiansteve
 Image(s) inside Apparently Dude "tried" To Snatch Quavo (mig...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 207 comments - by Just Jimmy
 Image(s) inside Saw This Sh-t On The News Today...i Went To High Schoo...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 77 comments - by bunnz17
 Video inside This Just In: Hitman Holla Was In A Bad Car Accident
New reply 22 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Guvnor
  Aug 31 - Breaking: Celebrity Nude Leak
New reply 8 minutes ago - 387 comments - by AlienGod
 NFL Rgiii: "we Fixed What We Needed To Fix On Offense...
New reply 24 minutes ago - 52 comments - by rayraysray

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.