Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

The OFFICIAL Boxden Sports Betting Discussion

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
129 viewing
Video inside 3 PEAT x Drake
344 comments
most viewed right now
48 viewing
 Video inside What if yo girl did this?
41 comments

top in section
36 viewing
 Article inside DAAAMNN 50 Declares Monthly Expenses & Income
top in hiphop
top in section
17 viewing
 Image inside A Pizza Chain Similar To Chipotle Names LeBron James As An Investor
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 The OFFICIAL Boxden Sports Betting Discussion
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #121
thatruest 1 heat pts space
avatar space
The Hippie
space
$10,583 | POWERFUL
Here are the four bets that I have placed. I've got two more $8 bets that have to be the "safe ones" to make this week with your help. Hoping to make $500 this weekend.


Ticket#: 40337839
Sep 20 03:00 AM

PARLAY
PARLAY (5 TEAMS)
[410] CAR PANTHERS -3˝-105
[413] NY JETS -3˝EV
[417] ATL FALCONS +1˝-110
[419] ARI CARDINALS -3˝-105
[423] PIT STEELERS -10˝-110



25 / 669




Ticket#: 40344559

Sep 20 02:14 PM

PARLAY
PARLAY (6 TEAMS)
[304] BYU -2˝-115
[322] MIAMI FLORIDA -12˝-110
[341] LSU -6-105
[344] MICHIGAN -10-105
[349] NOTRE DAME -6˝-110
[383] USC +2˝-105



8 / 397




Ticket#: 40364469

PARLAY
PARLAY (4 TEAMS)
[341] LSU -6-105
[344] MICHIGAN -11-105
[350] U PITTSBURGH +6˝-105
[383] USC +2˝-105



8 / 108


Ticket#: 40364561


Sep 21 12:23 AM PARLAY (8 TEAMS)
[395] SF 49ERS +2˝EV
[397] NE PATRIOTS -9EV
[407] DET LIONS -3˝EV
[410] CAR PANTHERS -3˝-110
[412] SD CHARGERS -14˝-110
[413] NY JETS -3˝EV
[419] ARI CARDINALS -3˝-105
[422] TOTAL u45˝-110
(GB PACKERS vrs CHI BEARS )


8 / 800
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #122
Cowboys All Day 17 heat pts17 space
avatar space
D A L L A S
space
$8,426 | POWERFUL
I pretty much agree with all those picks, 49ers don't have me sold enough to make a pick on them though. Yeah they are playing the Bengals but I'm still not sure on that.

You only play parlays or do you do other bets?
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #123
thatruest 1 heat pts space
avatar space
The Hippie
space
$10,583 | POWERFUL
Perplexity said:
I pretty much agree with all those picks, 49ers don't have me sold enough to make a pick on them though. Yeah they are playing the Bengals but I'm still not sure on that.

You only play parlays or do you do other bets?
I'm very new to this, so I'm pretty much just getting my feet wet by just risking very small to win pretty big for a few weeks & then I'll figure what formula worked out best while trying certain setups. Don't see the greatest in betting straight games. At least, 2-3 game parlays. This should be fun. But it's also good to be smart while having your fun. Put $32 in a week (four $8 bets, TWO for NCAA, TWO for NFL). Go wild as fu*k, but SMART on one. The other could be pretty safe. That'll most likely be my strategy after Week 6-7.
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #124
super vILLain 5 heat pts space
avatar space
F**K YOU, PAY ME
space
$4,692 | 18310076
thatruest said:
Everybody online thinks the 49ers will win, most of the people I speak to offline are leaning Bengals. What gives?
I don't know how anyone who has watched both teams play thus far this season can actually think Cincy has the better squad. They are terrible. SF is at least decent.
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #125
Cowboys All Day 17 heat pts17 space
avatar space
D A L L A S
space
$8,426 | POWERFUL
super vILLain said:
I don't know how anyone who has watched both teams play thus far this season can actually think Cincy has the better squad. They are terrible. SF is at least decent.
Yeah, I gotta agree. That being said, I'm not confident enough in the 49ers to throw some bread down on them.
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #126
thatruest 1 heat pts space
avatar space
The Hippie
space
$10,583 | POWERFUL
MrIndieArtist said:
ima go ahead and parlay jets -3.5 and cards -3.5

unofficially.
What do you think of: Patriots @Bills (over), Jaguars @Panthers, Packers @Bears (over), Ravens @Rams, Chiefs @Chargers, Cardinals @Seahawks?


Should we just avoid: Texans @Saints, 49ers @Browns, Lions @Vikings, Dolphins @Browns, Steelers @Colts all together?
[max three mentions a post - notifying disabled]
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #127
Ball-Chinian 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Lord Willin
space
$250 | 1820372
What do you all like for this week

me personally i pounded Florida -18 vs Kentucky
and Baylor -18 vs Rice

Leaning towards LSU -5.5 vs WVU, oregon-15 vs zona, and Georgia -10 vs Miss St

havent capped any NFL games yet.
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #128
thatruest 1 heat pts space
avatar space
The Hippie
space
$10,583 | POWERFUL
Ball-Chinian said:
What do you all like for this week

me personally i pounded Florida -18 vs Kentucky
and Baylor -18 vs Rice

Leaning towards LSU -5.5 vs WVU, oregon-15 vs zona, and Georgia -10 vs Miss St

havent capped any NFL games yet.

Florida, USC, Michigan, LSU, Oregon look good. Georgia won't cover that spread, MissSt MIGHT even win that outright. I'm better @NFL though. Lol
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #129
thatruest 1 heat pts space
avatar space
The Hippie
space
$10,583 | POWERFUL
I'm about to crash. Could someone edit the title to "NCAA/NFL..."? I'd appreciate it. I'll be on @work all day tomorrow again. Lol
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #130
super vILLain 5 heat pts space
avatar space
F**K YOU, PAY ME
space
$4,692 | 18310076
Perplexity said:
Yeah, I gotta agree. That being said, I'm not confident enough in the 49ers to throw some bread down on them.
Eh, personally I think if you've got the better team at +2.5 you take it. I feel more confident in that then I do in GB winning by more than a field goal against a good defense and tough rival at Soldier Field or the Jets winning by anything more than the skin of their teeth with Sanchez throwing multiple interceptions against a decent team in Oakland. But that's me.
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #131
Ball-Chinian 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Lord Willin
space
$250 | 1820372
thatruest said:
Florida, USC, Michigan, LSU, Oregon look good. Georgia won't cover that spread, MissSt MIGHT even win that outright. I'm better @NFL though. Lol
Yeah I think Florida and Baylor games will be blowouts.. I locked in early at -18 for both.. I think theyre closer to -21 now.. those are my 2 strongest CFB plays this week..

I think Georga covers this spread because their coach knows he needs to win convincingly to keep his job so he should get his players fired up for this. Georgia has alot of talent on both sides of the ball and i think this is the week they really show it. and from what i've read miss st. program is in shambles right now
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #132
thatruest 1 heat pts space
avatar space
The Hippie
space
$10,583 | POWERFUL
Ball-Chinian said:
Yeah I think Florida and Baylor games will be blowouts.. I locked in early at -18 for both.. I think theyre closer to -21 now.. those are my 2 strongest CFB plays this week..

I think Georga covers this spread because their coach knows he needs to win convincingly to keep his job so he should get his players fired up for this. Georgia has alot of talent on both sides of the ball and i think this is the week they really show it. and from what i've read miss st. program is in shambles right now
You just might be right about MissSt. I could see that. Damn, I've already placed two bets for NCAA. Anyone else supporting these Florida, Baylor & Georgia picks?

Last edited by thatruest; 09-21-2011 at 12:26 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #133
thatruest 1 heat pts space
avatar space
The Hippie
space
$10,583 | POWERFUL
super vILLain said:
Eh, personally I think if you've got the better team at +2.5 you take it. I feel more confident in that then I do in GB winning by more than a field goal against a good defense and tough rival at Soldier Field or the Jets winning by anything more than the skin of their teeth with Sanchez throwing multiple interceptions against a decent team in Oakland. But that's me.
I'd rather take the (under) on the GB/CHI game.
What are you thinking about the Pats @Bills, Falcons @Bucs, Lions @Vikes, Chiefs @Chargers?
[max three mentions a post - notifying disabled]

Last edited by thatruest; 09-21-2011 at 12:27 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #134
super vILLain 5 heat pts space
avatar space
F**K YOU, PAY ME
space
$4,692 | 18310076
thatruest said:
I'd rather take the (under) on the GB/CHI game.
What are you thinking about the Pats @Bills, Falcons @Bucs, Lions @Vikes, Chiefs @Chargers?
thatruest said:
I'd rather take the (under) on the GB/CHI game.
What are you thinking about the Pats @Bills, Falcons @Bucs, Lions @Vikes, Chiefs @Chargers?
Eh, both of GB's games have been shootouts. Atlanta's offense played horribly week 1 against Chicago but the total score was still 42 and NO lit them up.

I'm not saying I wouldn't bet on the two games I mentioned (GB/CHI and NYJ/OAK) I'm just saying that I personally feel more comfortable picking winners than I do points. I'm at 82% on the season picking winners so if the team I pick to win has the benefit of the spread then it's a no-brainer for me (in this case SF @ +2.5).

Pats @ Bills is interesting. My gut is telling me that Buffalo could very well beat the spread but the over is definitely the smarter play there, as has been mentioned.

I would definitely take Atlanta. That's my team so I'm biased but we were 2-0 against them last season so the fact that they're favored is especially considering they've only beaten Minnesota (and barely) and we beat Philly.

I would go with Detroit and the Chargers to beat the spread. Minnesota sucks and they lost by 4 at home against a team Detroit beat by 7 on the road. Kansas City is also terrible and the Chargers will be looking to bounce back after that loss against the Pats.

I realize I didn't really narrow much down there but honestly I'm considering everything as a possible play right now. I'll probably place on Friday or Saturday and I'll let ya'll know what I went with then.
[max three mentions a post - notifying disabled]

Last edited by super vILLain; 09-21-2011 at 02:04 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #135
thatruest 1 heat pts space
avatar space
The Hippie
space
$10,583 | POWERFUL
super vILLain said:
Eh, both of GB's games have been shootouts. Atlanta's offense played horribly week 1 against Chicago but the total score was still 42 and NO lit them up.

I'm not saying I wouldn't bet on the two games I mentioned (GB/CHI and NYJ/OAK) I'm just saying that I personally feel more comfortable picking winners than I do points. I'm at 82% on the season picking winners so if the team I pick to win has the benefit of the spread then it's a no-brainer for me (in this case SF @ +2.5).

Pats @ Bills is interesting. My gut is telling me that Buffalo could very well beat the spread but the over is definitely the smarter play there, as has been mentioned.

I would definitely take Atlanta. That's my team so I'm biased but we were 2-0 against them last season so the fact that they're favored is especially considering they've only beaten Minnesota (and barely) and we beat Philly.

I would go with Detroit and the Chargers to beat the spread. Minnesota sucks and they lost by 4 at home against a team Detroit beat by 7 on the road. Kansas City is also terrible and the Chargers will be looking to bounce back after that loss against the Pats.

I realize I didn't really narrow much down there but honestly I'm considering everything as a possible play right now. I'll probably place on Friday or Saturday and I'll let ya'll know what I went with then.
No, I'm totally w/ you. I'm doing an 8 game parlay, & I'm serious - I think we all have a shot at it. I'm putting $8 towards it to win $800

Last edited by thatruest; 09-21-2011 at 06:25 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #136
thatruest 1 heat pts space
avatar space
The Hippie
space
$10,583 | POWERFUL
What was Hillis' statline vs Cincy?
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #137
TraV 76 heat pts76 space
avatar space
All Or Nothing
space
$19,398 | POWERFUL
thatruest said:
What was Hillis' statline vs Cincy?

6 catches for 30 yrds

57 rushing on 17 attempts
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #138
thatruest 1 heat pts space
avatar space
The Hippie
space
$10,583 | POWERFUL
Section80 said:
6 catches for 30 yrds

57 rushing on 17 attempts
Benson doesn't out gain Gore on Sunday?
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #139
TraV 76 heat pts76 space
avatar space
All Or Nothing
space
$19,398 | POWERFUL
thatruest said:
Benson doesn't out gain Gore on Sunday?

Cincinnati allows 107.00 rushing (which still isn't THAT much)

San Fran only allows 79 on the ground though.

And the only reason I don't think Cleveland isn't running Hillis like that is b/c they don't want to break him down for one, and they're being cautious about his injury.

Gore is averaging around 20 touches but only getting like 55-60 yrds though so it may come down to Andy Dalton vs Alex Smith and who do you like in that scenario...
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #140
thatruest 1 heat pts space
avatar space
The Hippie
space
$10,583 | POWERFUL
Section80 said:
Cincinnati allows 107.00 rushing (which still isn't THAT much)

San Fran only allows 79 on the ground though.

And the only reason I don't think Cleveland isn't running Hillis like that is b/c they don't want to break him down for one, and they're being cautious about his injury.

Gore is averaging around 20 touches but only getting like 55-60 yrds though so it may come down to Andy Dalton vs Alex Smith and who do you like in that scenario...
I like Dalton, but leaning 49ers as a better whole. My preseason predictions had Bengals going as a surprise 8-8. That being said, the 49ers could easily be 2-0. Bengals beat Cleveland & lost to Denver, who lost to Oakland in their own stadium. Oakland won by 3 @Denver & lost by 3 @Buffalo, that's a team that's not anywhere near as good as what some are making them out to be. I think enough teams just haven't been exposed because they're playing horrible teams. I think Miami wins in Cleveland. Miami just went against the Patriots & Texans, didn't win but they have been battle tested. Better than what Cleveland's gone up against. Also, I like NYJ to cover the 3.5 @Oak. I'm wondering what most are thinking about the Broncos/Titans (over).

Last edited by thatruest; 09-21-2011 at 08:18 AM..
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
18 viewing
They saying Drake brought out AR-AB, Cassidy, Will Smith wearing rip meek mi..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Video inside 10 brutal facts about Genghis Khan
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Audio inside Dr. Dre - Compton: A Soundtrack by Dr. Dre (Official Discussion & Antic..
207 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside Paper towel bandana. A moment in history.
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside Drake receives free Rolls Royce wraith
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Video inside Drake runs Philly, just left yesterday says Ar Ab OBH crew
303 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside Battle Rapper Hitman Holla Gets Jumped By "14 Dudes" Post About It On ..
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Aug 2 - Topless protest in Canada urges women to 'bare with us'
16 comments
@news
most viewed right now
5 viewing
GOAT Gangster/Mafia/Criminal Underworld Movie
97 comments
@movies

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time