Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

The OFFICIAL Boxden Sports Betting Discussion

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
116 viewing
 Video inside Ebro Pisses Off 50 Cent, Talks New EP + Baby Mamas ..
25 comments
most viewed right now
94 viewing
Image inside Kanye Kardashian Turns Kim In To The Love Of His L..
111 comments

top in section
35 viewing
 Image inside Mar 5 - Man with no criminal record faces life in pri..
top in news
top in section
71 viewing
Image inside Zoe Kravitz she looking ready on jimmy fallon
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 The OFFICIAL Boxden Sports Betting Discussion
topic by thatruest - 09-19-2011, 11:17 PM


Thought we could make this being that I see we're starting to make new ones. IndieArtist gets the credit.


The following 3 BX residents gave props to thatruest Cowboys All Day (09-20-2011) , Dangerously (09-20-2011) , slanger55 (11-07-2011)

11578 comments for "The OFFICIAL Boxden Sports Betting Discussion"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


 09-19-2011, 11:20 PMaway - #2
thatruest 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$10,563 | POWERFUL
I'm thinking:

49ers, +2.5
Patriots, -8.5
Panthers, -3.5
NYJets, -3.5
Ravens, -4.5
Falcons, +1.5 (still Questionable)

Anymore?

Last edited by thatruest; 09-20-2011 at 12:29 AM..
 09-19-2011, 11:29 PMaway - #3
NJallD 41 heat pts41 space
avatar
space
$3,143 | POWERFUL
*can we include college in here too?*

As of NFL my bets are now a parlay with
(ML on all)
Steelers
Patriots
Panthers
Chargers
Risk-125 win-207

My picks for the week

Panthers -3.5
Cam just came off two great performances and kept it interesting against the defending Super Bowl champs, Jags are a.ss this year.

49ers +1.5
Playing the bengals, I think the 49ers are gonna be able to pull out a win and their athleticism will just over power Cin.

Pats -8.5
Right now the best team in the league, Brady is off to a MVP start and Gronk has Gates/Gonzalez potential in him and they are gonna light up a bills defense that gave up 30+ points to Oakland

also i am feeling the over 41 in the Jets Raiders game



still up 650 these first two weeks..

Last edited by NJallD; 09-19-2011 at 11:32 PM..
 09-19-2011, 11:52 PMaway - #4
2TopFlite 18 heat pts18 space
avatar
space
$17,280 | POWERFUL
I'll be back with my picks later.. Gotta hit some money on them college games this week.... im still pissed The vikings fu*ked me by blowing that 17-0 lead.... My lock might be the chargers i knw they pissed... or the ravens
 09-19-2011, 11:53 PMonline - #5
katalist 185 heat pts185 space
avatar
space
$34,640 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MichaelKnight
i bet a rim job raiders will win next week
 09-20-2011, 12:00 AMaway - #6
Cowboys All Day 17 heat pts17 space
avatar
space
$8,426 | POWERFUL
We should have just stuck with Indie making them weekly, this thread is going to get big as fu*k

Anyways my week 3 picks go like this for now:

1) Steelers -10.5 over Colts
2) Jets -3.5 over Raiders
3) Ravens - 4.5 over Rams


I also really like Carolina, San Diego, Arizona, and Atlanta to bring it home.
 09-20-2011, 12:02 AMaway - #7
thatruest 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$10,563 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Perplexity
We should have just stuck with Indie making them weekly, this thread is going to get big as fu*k

Anyways my week 3 picks go like this for now:

1) Steelers -10.5 over Colts
2) Jets -3.5 over Raiders
3) Ravens - 4.5 over Rams


I also really like Carolina, San Diego, Arizona, and Atlanta to bring it home.

Good picks. I'll most likely put $25 on a 7 game parlay. Let me have my big thread. Haven't had one yet in BX. I've only had one actually. In the Money section. Let's get this thread rolling, son.
 09-20-2011, 12:03 AMonline - #8
drama_kiNg 59 heat pts59 space
avatar
space
$12,849 | POWERFUL
Ravens- 4.5
Over on patriots game
Over on titans game
 09-20-2011, 12:05 AMaway - #9
Kgdesign  space
avatar
space
$1,321 | 4596526
.....Call me crazy but I dunno bout that -8.5 Pats pick. Imma go with Buffalo
 09-20-2011, 12:06 AMaway - #10
Cowboys All Day 17 heat pts17 space
avatar
space
$8,426 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by thatruest
Good picks. I'll most likely put $25 on a 7 game parlay. Let me have my big thread. Haven't had one yet in BX. I've only had one actually. In the Money section. Let's get this thread rolling, son.
Alright alright, I'm puttin money on that SD game btw, you talked me into it

I support thatruest and his future record setting big a.ss fu*kin thread :


I'd advise against that 7 game parlay simply because the odds would be so fu*kin stacked on the house lol, but like u said scared money dont make money, and that win would be
 09-20-2011, 12:08 AMaway - #11
thatruest 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$10,563 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Perplexity
Alright alright, I'm puttin money on that SD game btw, you talked me into it

I support thatruest and his future record setting big a.ss fu*kin thread :


I'd advise against that 7 game parlay simply because the odds would be so fu*kin stacked on the house lol, but like u said scared money dont make money, and that win would be
Bro, I almost won a fu*king six game parlay (four, really because Oak & Dal pushed). Then the Eagles lost. Initially it was Risk $80 to Win $4,008. I was fu*king heated. That'd have been what, $1400 maybe? Damnit.
 09-20-2011, 12:10 AMaway - #12
Cowboys All Day 17 heat pts17 space
avatar
space
$8,426 | POWERFUL
Trap of the week : Detroit -4 over Vikings

Take it if you want, but this has sucker bet written all over it
 09-20-2011, 12:11 AMaway - #13
thatruest 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$10,563 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Perplexity
Trap of the week : Detroit -4 over Vikings

Take it if you want, but this has sucker bet written all over it
Good looks bringing this up. Listen the point of this thread is for all of us to help one another make money. Times are a little tough out there for some of us (I'm doing alright though, hope the same for you) & we love us some football. So if you guys ever have a bad vibe about certain games, just throw that out there quick. Open ears in this thread.
 09-20-2011, 12:12 AMaway - #14
Cowboys All Day 17 heat pts17 space
avatar
space
$8,426 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by thatruest
Bro, I almost won a fu*king six game parlay (four, really because Oak & Dal pushed). Then the Eagles lost. Initially it was Risk $80 to Win $4,008. I was fu*king heated. That'd have been what, $1400 maybe? Damnit.
Eagles fu*ked almost everyone I talked to this week lol, I lost out on a 3 game parlay for like 700 bones.

Week 2 was

Minus the giants + rams I got for under 44.5
 09-20-2011, 12:13 AMaway - #15
Cowboys All Day 17 heat pts17 space
avatar
space
$8,426 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by thatruest
Good looks bringing this up. Listen the point of this thread is for all of us to help one another make money. Times are a little tough out there for some of us (I'm doing alright though, hope the same for you) & we love us some football. So if you guys ever have a bad vibe about certain games, just throw that out there quick. Open ears in this thread.
 09-20-2011, 12:15 AMaway - #16
thatruest 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$10,563 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Perplexity
Eagles fu*ked almost everyone I talked to this week lol, I lost out on a 3 game parlay for like 700 bones.

Week 2 was

Minus the giants + rams I got for under 44.5
So I'm a.ssuming the score remained NYG, 28-16. Honestly, I did not give a fu*k about that game. I can't remember the last time a primetime game was on that I 100% did not care about. Good sh*t though. Yeah, it was my first time betting last week. My six game parlay looked like:

Raiders, +3
Browns, -1.5
Ravens/Titans - OVER 38 points. They scored 39 combined, lol.
Cowboys, -3
Texans, -3
Eagles, -1

Almost. It was arrogant of me to shoot that high.
 09-20-2011, 12:18 AMaway - #17
Cowboys All Day 17 heat pts17 space
avatar
space
$8,426 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by thatruest
So I'm a.ssuming the score remained NYG, 28-16. Honestly, I did not give a fu*k about that game. I can't remember the last time a primetime game was on that I 100% did not care about. Good sh*t though. Yeah, it was my first time betting last week. My six game parlay looked like:

Raiders, +3
Browns, -1.5
Ravens/Titans - OVER 38 points. They scored 39 combined, lol.
Cowboys, -3
Texans, -3
Eagles, -1

Almost. It was arrogant of me to shoot that high.
I had two wild a.ss parlays last week, I hit huge with my college bets and was feelin myself a little too much lol. Sometimes a nice reality check keeps you honest though, I'm gonna stay off the parlays this week I think.
 09-20-2011, 12:47 AMaway - #18
notoriousthugzz 35 heat pts35 space
avatar
space
$16,668 | POWERFUL
It's funny.. I NEVER bet baseball.. but I decided to throw a little bit on the phils to get back what i lost this weekend... 23-7 when doc pitches and we have touched lohse up the last few outings... of course we lose 4-3 shoulda just took the gmen and that 7 points.

To me the best game this week is the Jets @ Oak. Next would be Pittsburgh. Couple other games look good but they are still too close to wager anything heavy for me. Will probably tease a few
 09-20-2011, 12:49 AMaway - #19
Cheeze 493 heat pts493 space
avatar
space
$31,330 | POWERFUL
Wish I understood betting
 09-20-2011, 01:11 AMaway - #20
thatruest 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$10,563 | POWERFUL
The fu*king site still hasn't updated the Ravens/Rams line. It's still blank. I'm waiting on that so I could make my picks.
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
41 viewing
Image inside When Tim Allen Nearly Got a Life Sentence For Traf..
115 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
39 viewing
NBA This nigga is a fu-king Bust!  
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
37 viewing
Image inside American teen flies 7000 miles for online love- Sh..
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Video inside A Night With Japan's Highest Paid Male Gigolo
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside Kaitlyn Patrise  
44 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Article inside Joe Montana Football 16 will be a Xbox One/PC Exc..
129 comments
@games
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside charlamagne tha god exposed on twitter? (or shoppe..
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
NBA MVP Steph Curry Shoots 3, Turns and Runs Back like nig..
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Video inside Dame Dash Uncut @ SWayInTheMorning  
113 comments
@hiphop


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time.