This is BX @ Boxden.com


The most annoying people in sports


 The most annoying people in sports
topic by Honolulu Blue - 03-24-2009, 06:04 PM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter


Heres my list

Craig Sager (this guy has a job because he looks like a douche)
Andrea Kramer (fire the person who put her on the sidelines for NFL games)
Stephen A. Smith (good opinion but he's too arrogant and talks like a jackass)
John Madden (no reason needed)
Bob Costas (should be limited to figure skating and gymnastics)
Keith Olbermann (a financial expert @ MSNBC who's he blowing for his SNF gig?)
Rachel Nichols (Rachel Nichols, ESPNNNNNNNNN)
Jeff Van Gundy (I'd rather listen to nails on a chalk board)
Skip Bayless (he's not as bad as the rest but he gets annoying time to time)
Bill Walton (throw it down, big man!)
Chris Collinsworth (I can't even listen to Madden '09 commentary, thanks)
Jim Rome (makes the biggest deal out of the littlest, stupidest things)
Johnathon Coachman (I'm a WWE fan and I really can't take this guy seriously)


Latest Sports Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

72 comments for "The most annoying people in sports"


 03-24-2009, 06:06 PMonline - #2
PEK 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,912 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Comic Book Guy
Heres my list

Craig Sager (this guy has a job because he looks like a douche)
Andrea Kramer (fire the person who put her on the sidelines for NFL games)
Stephen A. Smith (good opinion but he's too arrogant and talks like a jackass)
John Madden (no reason needed)
Bob Costas (should be limited to figure skating and gymnastics)
Keith Olbermann (a financial expert @ MSNBC who's he blowing for his SNF gig?)
Rachel Nichols (Rachel Nichols, ESPNNNNNNNNN)
Jeff Van Gundy (I'd rather listen to nails on a chalk board)
Skip Bayless (he's not as bad as the rest but he gets annoying time to time)
Bill Walton (throw it down, big man!)
Chris Collinsworth (I can't even listen to Madden '09 commentary, thanks)
Jim Rome (makes the biggest deal out of the littlest, stupidest things)
Johnathon Coachman (I'm a WWE fan and I really can't take this guy seriously)
Sounds like you hate everyone
 03-24-2009, 06:06 PMaway - #3
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14

  d 
space
$9,145 | POWERFUL




i have my reasons...
 03-24-2009, 06:07 PMaway - #4
Honolulu Blue 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$15,593 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by iLLuZiOnZ1313




i have my reasons...


props
 03-24-2009, 06:10 PMaway - #5
MosDefinition 9 heat pts

  d 
space
$16,720 | POWERFUL
curt schilling

this mother ####er was forced to retire last season because no1 wanted him then had the nerve to announce it like we didnt know his a$s wasnt gonna play again
 03-24-2009, 06:16 PMaway - #6
keithbm1111 96 heat pts96

  d 
space
$27,503 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Comic Book Guy
Heres my list

Craig Sager (this guy has a job because he looks like a douche)
Andrea Kramer (fire the person who put her on the sidelines for NFL games)
Stephen A. Smith (good opinion but he's too arrogant and talks like a jackass)
John Madden (no reason needed)
Bob Costas (should be limited to figure skating and gymnastics)
Keith Olbermann (a financial expert @ MSNBC who's he blowing for his SNF gig?)
Rachel Nichols (Rachel Nichols, ESPNNNNNNNNN)
Jeff Van Gundy (I'd rather listen to nails on a chalk board)
Skip Bayless (he's not as bad as the rest but he gets annoying time to time)
Bill Walton (throw it down, big man!)
Chris Collinsworth (I can't even listen to Madden '09 commentary, thanks)
Jim Rome (makes the biggest deal out of the littlest, stupidest things)
Johnathon Coachman (I'm a WWE fan and I really can't take this guy seriously)
Rachel is the worst, i hate how she says ESPN, putting the emphasis on the N.

Jim Rome is a big one too. I feel like I'm one of the only ones on this site who actuallyl ikes Skip. I like watching him debate with poeple i think its funny.
 03-24-2009, 06:19 PMaway - #7
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,375 | POWERFUL
bill belicheat
 03-24-2009, 06:19 PMaway - #8
Honolulu Blue 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$15,593 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by keithbm1111
Rachel is the worst, i hate how she says ESPN, putting the emphasis on the N.

Jim Rome is a big one too. I feel like I'm one of the only ones on this site who actuallyl ikes Skip. I like watching him debate with poeple i think its funny.
Skip keeps himself in check, most of the time. But sometimes he just gets so over-the-top and carried away about something, I can't help but want to strangle the dude. He's always one of the sides on 1st and 10, and I feel like his job on that show is to see how quick he can p#ss off the person arguing with him.
 03-24-2009, 06:26 PMaway - #9
Bea5T 91 heat pts91

  d 
space
$17,742 | POWERFUL
anyone on NFL live
anyone on MLB tonight
Tim Hasslebeck
Trent Dilfer


I like skip because he goes over-the-top on purpose to create arguments,and he always makes sure the person he argues against is black just to get another perspective

Last edited by Bea5T; 03-24-2009 at 06:27 PM..
 03-24-2009, 06:27 PMaway - #10
Honolulu Blue 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$15,593 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bea5T
anyone on NFL live
anyone on MLB tonight
Tim Hasslebeck
Trent Dilfer
There's like 15 different people on NFL Live
 03-24-2009, 06:28 PMaway - #11
Bea5T 91 heat pts91

  d 
space
$17,742 | POWERFUL
#### all of em


except shaun king and mike golic
 03-24-2009, 06:55 PMaway - #12
Shaz2003 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$801 | 3293741
Skip Bayless & Jim Rome
 03-24-2009, 07:04 PMaway - #13
PizzaFace07 

  d 
space
$1,123 | 0
THe most annoying people in sports.....Laker fans.....
 03-24-2009, 07:05 PMaway - #14
Jersey826 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,457 | POWERFUL


This crybaby b***h right here.
 03-24-2009, 07:08 PMaway - #15
Honolulu Blue 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$15,593 | POWERFUL
damn here comes the rivalry hate
 03-24-2009, 07:14 PMaway - #16
CallmeJR 

  d 
space
$1,740 | 7457265
David Stern
Johnathan Coachman
I use to hate Stephen A. Smith but now i got some sort of respect for dude.
Bryant Gumbel
 03-24-2009, 07:16 PMaway - #17
DoMieD 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$42,008 | POWERFUL
The Most Annoying Sports fan (or wanna be sports fan) On BX:


Comic Book Boy
 03-24-2009, 07:19 PMaway - #18
Bleezy 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$9,867 | POWERFUL
WHUT? JVG is a motha####in G!!!!

Now, that Mark Schlereth character is a str8 b***h!

SAS is a scrub.

Jazz fans are annoying as hell too.
 03-24-2009, 07:25 PMaway - #19
gathugga 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,485 | 11774439
Any athlete who can't give an interview without saying "You know" at the beginning of every other sentence.
 03-24-2009, 07:26 PMaway - #20
lzyboy186 

  d 
space
$201 | 795565
trent dilfer :banghead:

WHY IS HE AN ANALYST!!!!! :wtf:
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Find me a Soprano's or Breaking Bad scene fu-king with this
85 comments
Video inside  Introducing PS4 Share Play...
53 comments
NFL Top 10 Diva's in The NFL
52 comments
 NBA 2013 Superteam Lakers The Worst Manufactured Superteam...
New reply 29 seconds ago - 90 comments - by HeatMafia410
  Gucci Mane Stories
New reply 9 minutes ago - 134 comments - by pojo18
  Tde Is Doing Jay Rock Dirty Yo...
New reply 48 seconds ago - 161 comments - by Retro
 Video inside Rick Ross "the Truth Is More Sinister" Appre...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 103 comments - by JBoogie
 audio inside Lupe Fiasco - Haile Selassie Ft. Nikki Jean (prod. By ...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 126 comments - by 10th Wonder
 NCAAF Week 9 Cfb Thread(top 25 Only)
New reply 18 minutes ago - 209 comments - by JBoogie
  Oct 24 - Teacher Ashley Zehnder Faces Sex Charge After...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Frasier
 NBA Report: Tobias Harris Won’t Sign Contract Extension, W...
New reply 26 minutes ago - 51 comments - by T.O.N.Y.

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,801 following and 5 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.