b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

The Best Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen 2 Trailer You Will See On The Net (video)


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 The Best Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen 2 Trailer You Will See On The Net (video)
topic by AnyGiven - 02-27-2012, 09:13 PM








> The Best Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen 2 Trailer You Will See On The Net (video) - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below!


30 comments for "The Best Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen 2 Trailer You Will See On The Net (video)"


 02-27-2012, 09:56 PMaway - #2
ShadyVsEminem 194 heat pts194

  d 
space
$15,556 | POWERFUL
Dope, sooner the better Sonnen ends the hype once and for all




 02-27-2012, 10:00 PMaway - #3
Black Samurai 75 heat pts75

  d 
space
$2,476 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ShadyVsEminem
Dope, sooner the better Sonnen ends the hype once and for all
so...how are you going to feel after Sonnen loses again and retires from MMA?


 02-27-2012, 10:05 PMaway - #4
BayLoc 

  d 
space
$3,833 | POWERFUL
#### sonnen....hes a ####ing male prostitute ####in hoe a$s piece of trash
 02-27-2012, 10:13 PMaway - #5
Cheeze 491 heat pts491

  d 
space
$31,015 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ShadyVsEminem
Dope, sooner the better Sonnen ends the hype once and for all

Ends the hype.....

Even if he wins, which he won't, Silvas legacy is already written. With GSP ducking and I doubt there will be a f!ght with Jones, who else is there? No one.
 02-27-2012, 10:46 PMaway - #6
ghettofire 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$25,245 | POWERFUL
i hope spider k!lls him
 02-28-2012, 12:37 AMaway - #7
Loco Poe 

  d 
space
$2,077 | 4346959
ima be when the GOAT retires
 02-28-2012, 12:51 AMaway - #8
liveson777 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,848 | 7648410
Ends the hype.....gtfoh
 02-28-2012, 01:01 AMaway - #9
DUCE 135 heat pts135

  d 
space
$9,702 | POWERFUL
ends the hype hes the best MMA f!ghter ever
 02-28-2012, 01:22 AMaway - #10
Tony Tracksuits 182 heat pts182

  d 
space
$1,575 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Cheeze
Ends the hype.....

Even if he wins, which he won't, Silvas legacy is already written. With GSP ducking and I doubt there will be a f!ght with Jones, who else is there? No one.
Truth
 02-28-2012, 02:08 AMaway - #11
Royce207 

  d 
space
$2,952 | 6363772
seriously after sonnen's f!ght against bisping .. he don't want it with silva, dude wouldnt have lasted in a 5 rounder with da spider although maybe pure hatred will fuel him like their first matchup .. although im betting it was more so the excess testosterone in the tank .. id pick silva but ionly person who can challenge silva in his weightclass is sonnen imo .. gsp could do it since he got a similar style to sonnen but that f!ght won't ever happen .. #### i don't even think he'll be the same caliber f!ghter post knee injury but thats a whole nothing topic lol
 02-28-2012, 02:25 AMaway - #12
zogby 40 heat pts40

  d 
space
$2,024 | POWERFUL
This f!ght depends on silvas injury
but even then i think sonnan will lose and either go to wwe or work in ufcs marketing department
 02-28-2012, 03:12 AMaway - #13
coolwhip 

  d 
space
$1,136 | 1934417
Originally Posted by Royce207
seriously after sonnen's f!ght against bisping .. he don't want it with silva, dude wouldnt have lasted in a 5 rounder with da spider although maybe pure hatred will fuel him like their first matchup .. although im betting it was more so the excess testosterone in the tank .. id pick silva but ionly person who can challenge silva in his weightclass is sonnen imo .. gsp could do it since he got a similar style to sonnen but that f!ght won't ever happen .. #### i don't even think he'll be the same caliber f!ghter post knee injury but thats a whole nothing topic lol
Wtf?? Gsp's style is no where close to Sonnens. Gsp is an all round Mix martial artist. All sonnen does is lay and pray. and did u not watch the first f!ght between them...? Sonnen went pretty much 5 rounds with silva till he got choked out.

On another note, There aint no hype to end. Silva is a Legend. I hope Silva f*cks him up and toys with him all 5 rounds.
 02-28-2012, 03:53 AMaway - #14
zogby 40 heat pts40

  d 
space
$2,024 | POWERFUL
I hope its either a first round ko or submission by silva or silva repeats Silva vs Maia again and just ####ing turns sonnen into the biggest joke in mma .
 02-28-2012, 03:56 AMaway - #15
whothebestmc 54 heat pts54

  d 
space
$11,765 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by coolwhip
Wtf?? Gsp's style is no where close to Sonnens. Gsp is an all round Mix martial artist. All sonnen does is lay and pray. and did u not watch the first f!ght between them...? Sonnen went pretty much 5 rounds with silva till he got choked out.

On another note, There aint no hype to end. Silva is a Legend. I hope Silva f*cks him up and toys with him all 5 rounds.
he meant the sonnen that showed up to f!ght bisping, just re read what he said it's pretty obvious

not the sonnen that was all juiced up on crazy levels of testosterone, we'll see what happens when he isn't cheating vs silva.
 02-28-2012, 07:54 AMaway - #16
Royce207 

  d 
space
$2,952 | 6363772
Originally Posted by whothebestmc
he meant the sonnen that showed up to f!ght bisping, just re read what he said it's pretty obvious

not the sonnen that was all juiced up on crazy levels of testosterone, we'll see what happens when he isn't cheating vs silva.
good to see someone actually reads and comprehends before launching into a reply attack ..

and yes with you above i agree 100% GSP is a much more well rounded f!ghter but his style is very similar to sonnen .. wrestling base with striking and usually great endurance
 02-28-2012, 08:46 AMaway - #17
torious 51 heat pts51

  d 
space
$64,496 | POWERFUL
:disgonbgud:
 02-28-2012, 09:29 AMaway - #18
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$12,904 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Royce207
and yes with you above i agree 100% GSP is a much more well rounded f!ghter but his style is very similar to sonnen .. wrestling base with striking and usually great endurance
GSP sets up his takedowns with good timing and accurate striking, taking almost no damage on takedown attempts...Sonnen uses his wrestling with the "pressure bursts pipes" mentality so he is very reckless when he goes for takedowns and frequently takes damage on his takedown attempts...two different styles...

Sonnen is willing to take damage to get a takedown, GSP is not...GSP would not be to do able what Sonnen did to Silva because GSP would not be able to use his striking to setup takedowns against Silva like he does against those WWs...
 02-28-2012, 09:51 AMaway - #19
ShadyVsEminem 194 heat pts194

  d 
space
$15,556 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Cheeze
Ends the hype.....

Even if he wins, which he won't, Silvas legacy is already written. With GSP ducking and I doubt there will be a f!ght with Jones, who else is there? No one.
Who else is there? who has there been in the 1st place? a math teacher twice, a one legged Canadian, a drunk chris leben, Forrest Griffin who obviously threw the f!ght.

GSP ducking? wasnt Silva avoiding this rematch like the plague?. GSP would destroy Silva over 5 rounds, Silva better hope GSP keeps believing Danas hype like all of you do(the same man that convinced the world f!ghters like Arlovski were top guys)

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 02-28-2012 at 09:53 AM..
 02-28-2012, 11:40 AMaway - #20
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39

  d 
space
$6,835 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ShadyVsEminem
Who else is there? who has there been in the 1st place? a math teacher twice, a one legged Canadian, a drunk chris leben, Forrest Griffin who obviously threw the f!ght.
You stay regurgitating everything that "politician" says. That math teacher was 22-1 before he fought Silva. Won 2x before a Silva rematch and one of 'em was Okami. Silva broke Griffin's jaw. Straight outclassed him but it was too much for you so you say he threw the f!ght. You can't throw around made up things in your argument
 

 



Image inside  How to clean up nice (Dress shirts, suits, grown man ..
59 comments
Video inside  Dec 20 - They Just Shot 2 Cops in Brooklyn by Topmkins
562 comments
BOX Roy Jones Jr. dissing Floyd
168 comments
 Image(s) inside Chris Brown Losing It Over Karrueche
New reply 6 minutes ago - 104 comments - by Frankybaby
 NBA Top 5 Most Skilled Players In The League?
New reply 25 minutes ago - 85 comments - by Hoop Dreams
 Video inside Bow Wow Looking Real Mad On 106 N Park Final Episode
New reply 10 minutes ago - 93 comments - by VA Prime
 NBA New Toronto Raptors Concept Jerseys! Possibly Next Yea...
New reply 45 minutes ago - 55 comments - by L1C4
 Image(s) inside Azealia Banks Ethers Action Bronson
New reply 22 minutes ago - 187 comments - by Frankybaby
 Article inside Full 63 Page Bobby Shmurda/gs9 Indictment
New reply 51 minutes ago - 283 comments - by Nickel
 NBA This Guy Lillard Is Agent Zero Jr.
New reply 22 minutes ago - 98 comments - by WEB DemBois
 NBA Grizzlies Assistant Gets His Car Stolen, Players Buy H...
New reply 55 minutes ago - 123 comments - by Agentzer0oo0

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,903 fans of BX | none new today 4,849 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.