This is BX @ Boxden.com


Steve Novak Ethers Nate Robinson


 Steve Novak Ethers Nate Robinson
 01-12-2013, 09:06 AMonline - #41
O Nasty 86 heat pts86

  d 
space
$18,332 | POWERFUL
Nathaniel
 01-12-2013, 09:11 AMaway - #42
Panopticon 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$11,737 | POWERFUL
I love Nate, but Novak got him

But look at the scoreboard
 01-12-2013, 09:17 AMaway - #43
ChiCity Fingaz 114 heat pts114

  d 
space
$43,198 | POWERFUL
I don't even remember Novak playing last night
 01-12-2013, 09:43 AMaway - #44
Hold That 91 heat pts91

  d 
space
$28,224 | POWERFUL
Why would Nate want to be like you novak?

You make less money, you do a Championship celebration on a team that has won one playoff game in the past decade,the mavs let you go in the same season they won a championship, you'd be selling cars if you werent a 3 point specialist.


Doubt Nate wants to be him in any way.. Hell just 2 years ago nobody knew who Novak really was. NY gassing ni##as ego's up again,

Last edited by Hold That; 01-12-2013 at 09:47 AM..
 01-12-2013, 09:48 AMonline - #45
JetsLost 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$6,672 | POWERFUL
Bulls fans might be saltier than Nate
 01-12-2013, 09:50 AMaway - #46
Hold That 91 heat pts91

  d 
space
$28,224 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dy-n@sty
Bulls fans might be saltier than Nate
Nah just confused why a Bull would want to willingly act like a Knick..
 01-12-2013, 09:53 AMaway - #47
Brooklyn Lost 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$33,432 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by #TheReturn
Why would Nate want to be like you novak?

You make less money, you do a Championship celebration on a team that has won one playoff game in the past decade,the mavs let you go in the same season they won a championship, you'd be selling cars if you werent a 3 point specialist.


Doubt Nate wants to be him in any way.. Hell just 2 years ago nobody knew who Novak really was. NY gassing ni##as ego's up again,
shut up princess. u love us
 01-12-2013, 09:55 AMaway - #48
DEDOS 97 heat pts97

  d 
space
$41,715 | POWERFUL
nate robinson feelings hurt
 01-12-2013, 10:07 AMonline - #49
htown 

  d 
space
$2,343 | 6998694
white boys love any trash talk a white guy does whether it's good or not...what else is new
 01-12-2013, 10:09 AMonline - #50
King Henry 314 heat pts314

  d 
space
$25,741 | POWERFUL
Nate salty as #### too
 01-12-2013, 10:10 AMonline - #51
JetsLost 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$6,672 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by #TheReturn
Nah just confused why a Bull would want to willingly act like a Knick..


Nate is better than Novak, but let's not act like he's some kind of great player.
 01-12-2013, 10:15 AMaway - #52
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$3,640 | POWERFUL
Some dudes in here acting as if Novak just dissed all black ppl
 01-12-2013, 10:20 AMaway - #53
archtect 135 heat pts135

  d 
space
$5,015 | POWERFUL


/foh
 01-12-2013, 10:22 AMaway - #54
dblock187s 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,414 | 17394917
Would've been ether if they won, funny tho
 01-12-2013, 11:01 AMaway - #55
sleep23rd 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,789 | 10502273
Originally Posted by XxHeAtMaKeRxX
Some dudes in here acting as if Novak just dissed all black ppl
It's funny, I'm a Knicks fan. Big one at that but them white commentators were on novaks nuts after that not cause it was ether, but because of the race card and Nate is hood and Nate really can't do nothing about it. Let this have been jr, mello or Rasheed Wallace that said this or even shumpert, Wally's world and crew wouldn't have broke character but they did , they may have even interjected about how immature a statement it was or even how that should be not on the minds of the Knicks especially after another home loss... Only for the man tho
 01-12-2013, 11:05 AMaway - #56
ChiCity Fingaz 114 heat pts114

  d 
space
$43,198 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Lost
shut up princess. u love us
Yeah because it's usually a win
 01-12-2013, 11:05 AMaway - #57
stv18 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$4,236 | 16801816
Doubt Nate cares since he actually better than this ####ty guy trying to talk #### about a taunt he stole himeself.
 01-12-2013, 11:10 AMaway - #58
BuckedCrazy 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$3,836 | POWERFUL
Nate handsome though
 01-12-2013, 11:16 AMaway - #59
One Shot 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$968 | 3820870
Originally Posted by sleep23rd
It's funny, I'm a Knicks fan. Big one at that but them white commentators were on novaks nuts after that not cause it was ether, but because of the race card and Nate is hood and Nate really can't do nothing about it. Let this have been jr, mello or Rasheed Wallace that said this or even shumpert, Wally's world and crew wouldn't have broke character but they did , they may have even interjected about how immature a statement it was or even how that should be not on the minds of the Knicks especially after another home loss... Only for the man tho
You are not smart.
 01-12-2013, 11:20 AMaway - #60
Dashawn38 109 heat pts109

  d 
space
$3,933 | POWERFUL
That's My 3Pts Shooter
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Rams will NOT add Michael Sam to practice squad
55 comments
NFL No Bias: Cam, Kaep or Rivers?
51 comments
NFL Official Predict your squads record thread.
69 comments
 Image(s) inside Apparently Dude "tried" To Snatch Quavo (mig...
New reply 49 seconds ago - 113 comments - by Just Jimmy
  So, Yeah.. A Little Worried About "the Order: 188...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Ctrllers
  Actress Judy Greer Was A Hollywood Plant To Ruin M.kni...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 59 comments - by JaYYo
  Aug 31 - Breaking: Celebrity Nude Leak
New reply 19 minutes ago - 290 comments - by AlienGod
 Article inside Floyd Mayweather Sr: 50 Cent Should Fight My Son, That...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 145 comments - by yo0123yo
 Video inside The Truth About Beats By Dre!!! (mkbhd)
New reply 22 minutes ago - 155 comments - by calviiin
 Article inside Drake Signs Ilovemakonnen To Ovo
New reply 4 minutes ago - 82 comments - by PotheadFocker
  Aug 31 - 9-year-old Is Executed: Where's The Outrage?
New reply 23 minutes ago - 97 comments - by pa_general

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.