Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Soccer vs. Football

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
98 viewing
 Image inside Hov making history again  
101 comments
most viewed right now
50 viewing
 Article inside 8 rappers that vanished  
72 comments

top in section
24 viewing
NBA 2K15 will be $10 on Amazon if James Harden + John Wall sc..
top in games
top in section
22 viewing
 How does drake get away with blatant biting?
top in hiphop

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Soccer vs. Football
Unread 06-28-2010, 11:51 PMJoined May 2005 - away - #1
2254 pageviews
86 comments


s4s|M 21 heat pts21 space
avatar space
Moderator
space
$12,044 | POWERFUL





A bit funny although i'm a.ssuming a lot of you will catch offense to this. I'm in canada and we call it soccer as well. so image. Reply with some real feedback, lately boxdens been filled with retards who don't have any opinions, stop ruining the forums.
Reply With Quote

86 comments for "Soccer vs. Football"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


Unread 06-28-2010, 11:59 PMJoined Apr 2006 - away - #2
Storchaveli 82 heat pts82 space
avatar space
...
space
$25,972 | POWERFUL
I've stopped watching football. The Super Bowl is more about the commercials than the actual game anyway. Not to mention, there's only 11 minutes of TOTAL action in a game (just found out). Coming from someone who used to HATE soccer a few years back (ask Rancid), soccer is the ultimate test for an athlete. They run for 90+ minutes and they still have to master the ability to control the ball with their FEET. Nuff said.

Soccer (and basketball) >>>


Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010, 12:10 AMJoined Jun 2010 - away - #3
Archie Bunker  space
avatar space
I Got Knocked Da Fu*k Out!
space
$489 | 0
f**k you clease and any f*g who thinks like him!!!!!


Reggie Bush returning a punt with 11 200+ lbs dudes on the other side ready to knock his goofy smile off his face >>>>>>>>>> Pretty boy Ronaldo dribbling a ball waiting to take a dive against 10 guys in short shorts.........

Last edited by Archie Bunker; 06-29-2010 at 12:13 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010, 12:12 AMJoined Jun 2010 - away - #4
Archie Bunker  space
avatar space
I Got Knocked Da Fu*k Out!
space
$489 | 0
Athletes you wanna talk athletes!!!!

I can find linebackers and probably afew linemen with faster 40 times than soccer players!!!!!!!!!


f**k outta here with that sissy bulls**t!!!!

Make me sick "look at me i wanna be european so i carry a man purse" f*gavelli!!!!!

Last edited by Archie Bunker; 06-29-2010 at 12:18 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010, 12:12 AMJoined Jul 2008 - away - #5
stlcardinals19 25 heat pts25 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$15,123 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by s4s



A bit funny although i'm a.ssuming a lot of you will catch offense to this. I'm in canada and we call it soccer as well. so . Reply with some real feedback, lately boxdens been filled with retards who don't have any opinions, stop ruining the forums.


This man says there's no creativity, but doesn't make mentions of the running styles of Barry Sanders, and others. Then, the players can't THINK for themselves?????? What about QB audibles, what about the Centers communicating along the line for blitz patterns, what about receivers changing routes up based on coverage schemes, what about MLB changing the DLine's stunts, what about RBs effectively analyzing his blocking scheme? And it's called football, b/c a regulation sized NFL ball is a FOOT LONG! WE GET IT Europe you don't like our stop-and-go sports. No need to call us stupid. I don't normally say this, but John Cleese can go f**k himself.
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010, 12:15 AMJoined Jul 2008 - away - #6
stlcardinals19 25 heat pts25 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$15,123 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Storchaveli
I've stopped watching football. The Super Bowl is more about the commercials than the actual game anyway. Not to mention, there's only 11 minutes of TOTAL action in a game (just found out). Coming from someone who used to HATE soccer a few years back (ask Rancid), soccer is the ultimate test for an athlete. They run for 90+ minutes and they still have to master the ability to control the ball with their FEET. Nuff said.

Soccer (and basketball) >>>


The actual game is what we tune into see, it's the advitisers that state differently. There's not that much action in the game of chess, yet it's still held in high regard, so the 11 minutes of action doesn't bother me and adds all the more to the strategy of the game.
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010, 12:17 AMJoined Jun 2010 - away - #7
Archie Bunker  space
avatar space
I Got Knocked Da Fu*k Out!
space
$489 | 0
Originally Posted by stlcardinals19


This man says there's no creativity, but doesn't make mentions of the running styles of Barry Sanders, and others. Then, the players can't THINK for themselves?????? What about QB audibles, what about the Centers communicating along the line for blitz patterns, what about receivers changing routes up based on coverage schemes, what about MLB changing the DLine's stunts, what about RBs effectively analyzing his blocking scheme? And it's called football, b/c a regulation sized NFL ball is a FOOT LONG! WE GET IT Europe you don't like our stop-and-go sports. No need to call us stupid. I don't normally say this, but John Cleese can go f**k himself.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:


FACT!!!!

Football=WAR


Soccer=Ballet


plain n simple
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010, 12:18 AMJoined Apr 2006 - away - #8
Storchaveli 82 heat pts82 space
avatar space
...
space
$25,972 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by stlcardinals19
The actual game is what we tune into see, it's the advitisers that state differently. There's not that much action in the game of chess, yet it's still held in high regard, so the 11 minutes of action doesn't bother me and adds all the more to the strategy of the game.
Disagree, but valid point. Least you didn't catch feelings like Archie.
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010, 12:21 AMJoined Jun 2010 - away - #9
Archie Bunker  space
avatar space
I Got Knocked Da Fu*k Out!
space
$489 | 0
Originally Posted by Storchaveli
Disagree, but valid point. Least you didn't catch feelings like Archie.

Yea i caught feelins!!!!!!

Cause im AMERICAN and i take my FOOTBALL seriously like i do GOD, STRIP CLUBS, BBQS, 4TH OF JULY, BEER AND MY 2ND AMENDMENT!!!!!


So f**k off you wanna be european........

Last edited by Archie Bunker; 06-29-2010 at 12:24 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010, 12:31 AMJoined Jul 2008 - away - #10
stlcardinals19 25 heat pts25 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$15,123 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Storchaveli
Disagree, but valid point. Least you didn't catch feelings like Archie.


Gotcha, if you're more intrested in the more continual flow of soccer, then I can't blame you. In all honesty, it's what I love a bout soccer.
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010, 12:59 AMJoined Mar 2005 - away - #11
Universal~Mind 56 heat pts56 space
avatar space
Come2Conquer
space
$11,715 | POWERFUL
So basically Archie Bunker, all you did with your 2 descriptions of each sport was display your vivid love and disgust for each sport. I could paint Football in a biased manner aswell. So n So returning a punt could be seen as a primitive cat and mouse game playing on a field full of overly testosterone massaged dudes.... Football players are constantly being told savagely inspirational stories between halves and before the games to get their adrenalin pumping and drive going so they can then go out there and treat their opponents like enemies, so in essence it's somewhat barbaric if you will.... The victim being the ball, as it's reckless stomped, thrown kicked and treated like a leathers.lut. lol

Soccer on the other hand is a finessed sport that requires intelligence from each individual position on a off and on again collective team basis. You want to equate the amazingness of Futball passes from a sound team to the passes of a quarter back? They both need accuracy that's no question but in football you're only counting on one talented guy to take it down the field, where as the harmony required to move a soccerball successfully through 11 guys takes much more precision and collective focus. So what if diving occurs from time to time? What about all the hackers in football?

Lastly lmfao at football players being faster or able to keep up running with soccer players. On a side note, have you witnessed how incredibly fast Cristiano Ronaldo is? While some of his media hype maybe just that because he's extremely marketable his hype about how fast he can run is probably underestimated.... That n*gga can boooot! lol

Last edited by Universal~Mind; 06-29-2010 at 01:02 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010, 01:29 AMJoined Nov 2008 - away - #12
primetime 60 heat pts60 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$21,125 | POWERFUL
nothing but the truth :owned:

Football >>>> american football....plain and simple...only close minded would disagree.

and i love american football its my 2nd fav. sport.
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010, 01:37 AMJoined Jun 2008 - away - #13
Future 41 heat pts41 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$31,949 | POWERFUL
he just :owned: the whole country and red neck americans are catching feelings

btw athlete isnt supposed to be 350+ lbs
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010, 01:38 AMJoined Jun 2008 - away - #14
Future 41 heat pts41 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$31,949 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker
f**k you clease and any f*g who thinks like him!!!!!


Reggie Bush returning a punt with 11 200+ lbs dudes on the other side ready to knock his goofy smile off his face >>>>>>>>>> Pretty boy Ronaldo dribbling a ball waiting to take a dive against 10 guys in short shorts.........
wanna tissue?
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010, 01:39 AMJoined Jul 2008 - away - #15
stlcardinals19 25 heat pts25 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$15,123 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RamazedAGAIN
any bozo can play football...


everr wonder why the retards in high school movies are always football players??
You're using HS movies to discredit the game?And any "bozo" can play soccer to on a basic level, however, it takes an amazing athlete, just like in football, to play soccer WELL.


soccer takes athletics....and smarts...
And football doesn't??????
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010, 01:43 AMJoined Jul 2008 - away - #16
stlcardinals19 25 heat pts25 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$15,123 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Shade 45
he just :owned: the whole country and red neck americans are catching feelings
He didn't own anybody, and simply showed his ignorance on the game itself.

btw athlete isnt supposed to be 350+ lbs
Who cares about the weight of the athlete, if they're doing athletic activities, like Lineman do, showing very good footwork and technique.
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010, 01:48 AMJoined Dec 2009 - away - #17
CutKidd21 7 heat pts space
avatar space
You'll Find Out Soon
space
$11,103 | POWERFUL
Sh*t is getting out of hand. How in the f*ck are you going to have a soccer vs. football thread when these two sports are COMPLETELY different????


I mean look at that guy. F*cking nerd. What if he was talking about fake t*ts vs. real t*ts.. would you listen to him? Hell no cuz he looks like the 50 yr old virgin

So who cares what he thinks
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010, 01:50 AMJoined Jun 2008 - away - #18
Future 41 heat pts41 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$31,949 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by stlcardinals19
He didn't own anybody, and simply showed his ignorance on the game itself.



Who cares about the weight of the athlete, if they're doing athletic activities, like Lineman do, showing very good footwork and technique.
i didn't see any ignorance.. every thing he said was true? i guess truth is ignorance now?
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010, 01:52 AMJoined Jun 2008 - away - #19
Future 41 heat pts41 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$31,949 | POWERFUL
he forgot to add that american copied american football from rugby and put on equipment and then go around calling football players pussies f**kin comedy at its best
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010, 01:55 AMJoined Jul 2008 - away - #20
stlcardinals19 25 heat pts25 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$15,123 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Shade 45
i didn't see any ignorance.. every thing he said was true? i guess truth is ignorance now?
What, that football players are non-creative idiots that can't think for themselves? Or how he completely doesn't understand nor know why we call football, football? Or how he doesn't even know that a ball can be ovoid shaped? No, my friend, his biased ignorance was on full display.
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
156 viewing
Article inside 42 ADMITTED False Flag Attacks  
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside Ice-T's forbidden Album Cover  
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside Hugh Jackman "Wolverine.... One last time"
37 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Video inside What made you laugh the hardest in your entire life?
155 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Jay-Z has a "special announcement" on March 30th 5pmEST
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
6 viewing
NBA Michael Jordan and Tom Brady play a pickup game in Haw..
80 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside Sosa X Dame #Legendary  
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside Mar 28 - Man attacked on St. Louis train after Mic..
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside Afeni Skakur Announces Name & Features For New 2Pa..
117 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time