This is BX @ Boxden.com


Shabazz Muhammad is your new #1 2012 HS player


 Shabazz Muhammad is your new #1 2012 HS player
 03-02-2012, 11:21 PMaway - #4901
@RG3 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$16,115 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J
His offensive game already !!s on Henson. Again, you apparently don't watch UK games.



IM DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG


i could easily say you dont watch UNC games.. Henson actually has a good bit of moves.. while Davis has what? a put back? and lob? a little right hook? a tip in? every now and then he hits a jump shot.. recently in a game he hit a few of them.. but still.. if you watch UNC games i've never seen Davis do some of the things Henson does with his post game..
 03-02-2012, 11:23 PMaway - #4902
J 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$11,046 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dro889



IM DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Ignorance is bliss plehboi. 99.999999999% of the world agrees that Davis > Henson in every aspect of basketball.

Dro makes up the 00.0000000001%.
 03-02-2012, 11:24 PMaway - #4903
@RG3 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$16,115 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J
Ignorance is bliss plehboi. 99.999999999% of the world agrees that Davis > Henson in every aspect of basketball.

Dro makes up the 00.0000000001%.
He has more potential and is a better shot blocker.. better FT shooter.. but thats it.. you wanna throw dribbling in there go ahead.. doesnt really matter since henson in our offense rarely needs to even !!ing dribble..
 03-02-2012, 11:25 PMaway - #4904
J 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$11,046 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dro889



IM DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG


i could easily say you dont watch UNC games.. Henson actually has a good bit of moves.. while Davis has what? a put back? and lob? a little right hook? a tip in? every now and then he hits a jump shot.. recently in a game he hit a few of them.. but still.. if you watch UNC games i've never seen Davis do some of the things Henson does with his post game..
I like Henson. I'd draft him in the lottery


I just feel like you hate on Davis for no reason at all. The kid is legit. If he went to a school like Texas, Rick Barnes would have had him playing the 3. He's NEVER played in the post before this season. Give the kid his !!ing props.
 03-02-2012, 11:25 PMonline - #4905
iPunish901 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$12,614 | POWERFUL
J your homerism is insane right now, im just sayin homie
 03-02-2012, 11:27 PMonline - #4906
iPunish901 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$12,614 | POWERFUL
davis is pure shot blocker/rebounder/lob catcher
 03-02-2012, 11:27 PMaway - #4907
J 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$11,046 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by iPunish901
J your homerism is insane right now, im just sayin homie
In what regard?
 03-02-2012, 11:27 PMaway - #4908
@RG3 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$16,115 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J
I like Henson. I'd draft him in the lottery


I just feel like you hate on Davis for no reason at all. The kid is legit. If he went to a school like Texas, Rick Barnes would have had him playing the 3. He's NEVER played in the post before this season. Give the kid his !!ing props.
ive never said he didnt deserve his props.. but some of the !! your saying is outlandish.
 03-02-2012, 11:27 PMaway - #4909
@RG3 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$16,115 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by iPunish901
davis is pure shot blocker/lob catcher
that 0% just went up a little eh? lol..
 03-02-2012, 11:28 PMaway - #4910
J 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$11,046 | POWERFUL
You niccas really don't watch Kentucky.

He hit a 3 the other night. He's hitting all his jumpers. He's literally had 5 or so lobs in the past 8 games. Don't speak on !! you know nothing about.

"pure shotblockers/ lob catchers" aren't projected as #1 picks you morons.
 03-02-2012, 11:30 PMaway - #4911
@RG3 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$16,115 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J
You niccas really don't watch Kentucky.

He hit a 3 the other night. He's hitting all his jumpers. He's literally had 5 or so lobs in the past 8 games. Don't speak on !! you know nothing about.
holy !! he hit a 3? we ignoring the fact that henson was actually hitting turn around faders and !!? we REALLY ignoring that?
 03-02-2012, 11:30 PMaway - #4912
@RG3 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$16,115 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J
You niccas really don't watch Kentucky.

He hit a 3 the other night. He's hitting all his jumpers. He's literally had 5 or so lobs in the past 8 games. Don't speak on !! you know nothing about.

"pure shotblockers/ lob catchers" aren't projected as #1 picks you morons.
Potential helps that dumbass..
 03-02-2012, 11:31 PMaway - #4913
J 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$11,046 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dro889
holy !! he hit a 3? we ignoring the fact that henson was actually hitting turn around faders and !!? we REALLY ignoring that?
nicca did I not just give Henson his props? I just said I would take him in the lottery. Henson has nothing to do with you !!s hating on Davis and not knowing what the !! you're talking about.
 03-02-2012, 11:31 PMaway - #4914
J 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$11,046 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dro889
Potential helps that dumbass..
Potential what.....?


Go ahead, say it
 03-02-2012, 11:32 PMaway - #4915
@RG3 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$16,115 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J
Potential what.....?


Go ahead, say it
we all know NBA drafts on potential.. if that wasnt the case Branden Wright wouldn't have been 3rd overall...
 03-02-2012, 11:33 PMaway - #4916
@RG3 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$16,115 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J
nicca did I not just give Henson his props? I just said I would take him in the lottery. Henson has nothing to do with you !!s hating on Davis and not knowing what the !! you're talking about.
you said davis was better offensively than henson..
 03-02-2012, 11:34 PMonline - #4917
iPunish901 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$12,614 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J
You niccas really don't watch Kentucky.

He hit a 3 the other night. He's hitting all his jumpers. He's literally had 5 or so lobs in the past 8 games. Don't speak on !! you know nothing about.

"pure shotblockers/ lob catchers" aren't projected as #1 picks you morons.
say what? thabeet a$s almost got drafted #1
 03-02-2012, 11:34 PMaway - #4918
@RG3 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$16,115 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by iPunish901
say what? thabeet a$s almost got drafted #!
boom....
 03-02-2012, 11:35 PMaway - #4919
J 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$11,046 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dro889
you said davis was better offensively than henson..
He is.

he averages the same amount of points on 4 less shots playing a position he's never played in his life. Not to mention he's a FRESHMAN and Henson is a junior.


*imagines Davis as a junior*
 03-02-2012, 11:35 PMaway - #4920
J 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$11,046 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by iPunish901
say what? thabeet a$s almost got drafted #1
Davis is nothing like Thabeet.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Actual Iggy Azalea
60 comments
NBA James Dolan BLOCKING Phil Jackson from firing Knicks per..
54 comments
NBA Tim Donaghy: NBA has told refs to give Nets calls over R..
53 comments
 Image(s) inside The Real Nike Re Stock In The Next 10 Days
New reply 20 seconds ago - 138 comments - by donmagic901
 Video inside Dr. Dre Or Pharrell??
New reply 6 minutes ago - 73 comments - by AngOmusic93
 NBA Nba-who Is The Most Overrated All Time Great?
New reply 3 minutes ago - 142 comments - by JordanWest86
 Video inside Scarface - No Problem (official Music Video)
New reply 17 minutes ago - 56 comments - by SM
 Image(s) inside Apr 22 - A New Study Shows What The Job Market Will Lo...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 67 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
  Apr 22 - Close To 50 Shot Over Easter Weekend In Chicago
New reply 19 minutes ago - 54 comments - by tdnupe3
 NBA Woj: Turner And Stephenson Fist Fought Right Before Pl...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 64 comments - by 44wade
 NBA Lakers Sg Kobe Bryant Returns To The Court
New reply 24 minutes ago - 54 comments - by ReggieA

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,710 fans of BX | none new today 4,647 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.