This is BX @ Boxden.com


Shabazz Muhammad is your new #1 2012 HS player

 Shabazz Muhammad is your new #1 2012 HS player
 11-10-2011, 05:17 PMaway - #2861
Spic 

  d 
space
$1,370 | 3410515
Originally Posted by J
:celebrate0: :celebrate0: Welcome to Big Blue Nation, Alex!


And as far as those rumors, supposedly Pat Forde has been sitting on an article RE: Kentucky and Anthony Davis. While at ESPN, Forde wasn't allowed to discuss/write about UK or UL, due to him being bias. Now that he's at Yahoo, he can do whatever he wants. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a lil shook
If Yahoo is investigating you its over.
 11-10-2011, 05:31 PMaway - #2862
J 32 heat pts32

  d 
space
$11,958 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Spic
If Yahoo is investigating you its over.
Yeah them ni##as are ruthless. All I can do is just sit back and watch..
 11-10-2011, 05:44 PMaway - #2863
3rdpiano 

  d 
space
$552 | 1197223
Originally Posted by Main Event
[/u]

So is every major college program ni##a, the difference is you're not a title contender this year and you lose your 2 best players next year :lachen001:
Were still gonna be good a$s. Trust. We still gonna get our recruits when we need to. This year didn't start fast, but even if 2012 is a down year, 2013 is right around the corner for Duke. Freshman will step up next year too.
 11-10-2011, 05:51 PMaway - #2864
NYCNYCNYC 

  d 
space
$13,697 | POWERFUL
duke will be fine this year
 11-10-2011, 05:52 PMaway - #2865
3rdpiano 

  d 
space
$552 | 1197223
Originally Posted by Main Event
[/u]

So is every major college program ni##a, the difference is you're not a title contender this year and you lose your 2 best players next year :lachen001:
Also...just because your getting a top class don't mean ya'll final four bound sir

Wait a minute....

When's the last time ya'll made a Final Four?
 11-10-2011, 06:19 PMaway - #2866
Main Event 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$36,066 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 3rdpiano
Were still gonna be good a$s. Trust. We still gonna get our recruits when we need to. This year didn't start fast, but even if 2012 is a down year, 2013 is right around the corner for Duke. Freshman will step up next year too.
Originally Posted by 3rdpiano
Also...just because your getting a top class don't mean ya'll final four bound sir

Wait a minute....

When's the last time ya'll made a Final Four?
lol this guy...you can sit here and spin it however you want you're a 2013 class flop away from being done with the roster you have now, what it will look like next year , and K not getting any younger

:lachen001: @ 2 replies for 1 comment, hit the edit button ni##a
 11-10-2011, 07:39 PMaway - #2867
iPunish901 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$12,930 | POWERFUL
 11-10-2011, 07:40 PMaway - #2868
devilinsider 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$720 | 3460964
Originally Posted by Main Event
lol this guy...you can sit here and spin it however you want you're a 2013 class flop away from being done with the roster you have now, what it will look like next year , and K not getting any younger

:lachen001: @ 2 replies for 1 comment, hit the edit button ni##a
We're also a Jabari Parker away from Penn State'ing teams again. lol
 11-10-2011, 07:49 PMaway - #2869
J 32 heat pts32

  d 
space
$11,958 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by devilinsider
We're also a Jabari Parker away from Penn State'ing teams again. lol
Keep dreaming
 11-10-2011, 07:56 PMaway - #2870
TYO 

  d 
space
$4,604 | 7913482
I think Duke will get one of Jabari or Julius but they won't get both imo.
 11-10-2011, 08:21 PMaway - #2871
3rdpiano 

  d 
space
$552 | 1197223
Originally Posted by TYO
I think Duke will get one of Jabari or Julius but they won't get both imo.
Thank you. I think we get Randle IMO, but this dude acting like Duke is on the edge of becoming a mid major. You, AS A ARIZONA FAN, should know teams have down seasons. Sometimes, all it takes is a break with a recruit and your alright.

Derrick Williams wasn't even going to Arizona at first. If Floyd didn't mess up, he'd be a USC recruit and we'd still be talking about "What's the matter with Arizona?" "Is Arizona gonna bounce back?" for at least another year.

EDIT: And I know there's a EDIT button. I thought my point was so important I had to make another post. Sue me lol

Last edited by 3rdpiano; 11-10-2011 at 08:24 PM..
 11-10-2011, 09:11 PMaway - #2872
Main Event 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$36,066 | POWERFUL
:lachen001: @ you further proving my point by mentioning Arizona and Lute. Arizona had down seasons because of empty recruiting classes with a roster that wouldnt last long and our coach being on his last legs which is exactly whats happening to Duke

When you're a good but not great team this year and you lose the best players from that team while not adding much = downward spiral if anyone knows this its Arizona fans
 11-10-2011, 09:20 PMaway - #2873
Spic 

  d 
space
$1,370 | 3410515
Originally Posted by J
Yeah them ni##as are ruthless. All I can do is just sit back and watch..
YAHOO > FBI AND NCAA
 11-10-2011, 09:24 PMaway - #2874
Liquid-Science 24 heat pts24

  d 
space
$16,387 | POWERFUL
The day coach K retires, you won't be able to tell me ####

 11-10-2011, 09:30 PMaway - #2875
@RG3 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$16,233 | POWERFUL
idk how duke will do the day hes gone...
 11-10-2011, 10:06 PMaway - #2876
Bezerk 79 heat pts79

  d 
space
$38,346 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NYCNYCNYC
cant believe harris went to MSU
Been saying for months it'll be MSU for sure. Izzo stalked that dude.
 11-10-2011, 11:32 PMaway - #2877
NYCNYCNYC 

  d 
space
$13,697 | POWERFUL
duke is and always be fine..
 11-10-2011, 11:58 PMonline - #2878
r.burgundy 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$31,956 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Liquid-Science
The day coach K retires, you won't be able to tell me ####

coach k is gonna be like joe paterno.he's gonna retire when he's 900
 11-11-2011, 12:02 AMaway - #2879
@RG3 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$16,233 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by r.burgundy
coach k is gonna be like joe paterno.he's gonna retire when he's 900
and the reason he will be forced out will be because he touched a few of his players.
 11-11-2011, 12:51 AMaway - #2880
iPunish901 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$12,930 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by r.burgundy
coach k is gonna be like joe paterno.he's gonna retire when he's 900
Originally Posted by Dro889
and the reason he will be forced out will be because he touched a few of his players.
exactly, only way coach k leaves is if recruits quit going to duke, but then again coach k IS duke. so im sure they will stay with him until Steve Wojciechowski gets caught fondling a boxden duke groupie in the shower
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Nov 22 - Newtown massacre shooter Adam Lanza indulged..
51 comments
Image inside  Nov 22 - How Many Homeless People Will Freeze To Deat..
51 comments
BOX Manny Pacquiao vs Chris Algieri[11-22-14][HBO-PPV]
644 comments
 Image(s) inside Bow Wow Blasts 'black Folks' & “the Homies Just Dr...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 103 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NCAAF Cfb Week 13 Thread
New reply 9 minutes ago - 136 comments - by CadillacVyse
 Image(s) inside Look At This Fine Lil Thang!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New reply 4 minutes ago - 77 comments - by tokinjohn
  Jay Z Won :wadedatass:
New reply 11 minutes ago - 88 comments - by sigNN
 NBA Barkleys Response To Cousins "he Can't Whoop My A...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 61 comments - by trill jackson
 NFL Aaron Rodgers Is On Another Level. Literally. (pro Foo...
New reply 18 minutes ago - 104 comments - by EGO
  Sunset Overdrive Free For Xbox Live Gold Members This ...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 102 comments - by ChevyBrah
 Image(s) inside Janice Dickinson Submits A 1982 Photo Of Bill Cosby In...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 133 comments - by Avon_Barksdale

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX | none new today 4,808 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.