This is BX @ Boxden.com


Sean Salisbury calls John Clayton "The Crypt Keeper" on TV... LMFAO


New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

 Sean Salisbury calls John Clayton "The Crypt Keeper" on TV... LMFAO
 10-17-2008, 03:36 PMaway - #21
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,337 | 16276106
He has to have hadr###d like 3 children already...he looks so weird
 10-17-2008, 03:42 PMaway - #22
jumpman2304 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$12,349 | POWERFUL
hahaahah thats ####ing mean
 10-17-2008, 03:44 PMaway - #23
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,337 | 16276106
 10-17-2008, 03:45 PMaway - #24
westcoast408 

  d 
space
$1,001 | 2528738
Originally Posted by UnkleLuc_
He has to have hadr###d like 3 children already...he looks so weird
yea your right lol yea he looks like chester the molester..
 10-17-2008, 03:46 PMaway - #25
Syphernix 9 heat pts

  d 
space
$16,241 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RAZAH CUTS
this is old news....

#### was sub-sophmoric on Salisbury's end....I know the only reason he said that #### was because he'd been stewing over the routine tongue lashing's (that by the way, were always true) that Clayton would dole out to him on the regular.....clowning his playing career, or lack there of it and his completely bone headed picks/views.....

bottom line though....Clayton is in the Hall Of Fame and still working for ESPN....Salisbury on the other hand, currently is no longer an employee of ESPN, after a well covered up s3xual harassment incident that involved a camera phone, a female co-worker and pictures of his d*ck....

I for one am utterly happy his bum a$s got replaced by Trent Dilfer this year.....

Clayton always know's what he's talkin about and always has inside info, while Salisbury routinely drew upon his extremely limited playing career to try and argue points that if my memory serves me correctly he was consistenly wrong about.....
whattttttttttttttt espn sure kno how to cover #### up cuz i dont remember hearing anything on that

side note- i wanna #### sage steele, rachal nichols, reashia (sp) candidate, wendi nix, and maybe dana jacobson if im drunk, high on pcp, bored, desparate..........#### it if its a weekday id do it
 10-17-2008, 03:47 PMaway - #26
Syphernix 9 heat pts

  d 
space
$16,241 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by westcoast408
yea your right lol yea he looks like chester the molester..
wow i havent heard that #### in years
 10-17-2008, 03:52 PMaway - #27
westcoast408 

  d 
space
$1,001 | 2528738
Originally Posted by Syphernix
wow i havent heard that #### in years
haha i actually say that quite a bit if i know of like molesters and rapists etc lol people always laugh they a$ses off at that..
 10-17-2008, 03:57 PMaway - #28
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,337 | 16276106
:laughing19:
 10-17-2008, 04:00 PMaway - #29
RAZAH CUTS 2756 heat pts2756

  d 
space
$40,967 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Syphernix
whattttttttttttttt espn sure kno how to cover #### up cuz i dont remember hearing anything on that

side note- i wanna #### sage steele, rachal nichols, reashia (sp) candidate, wendi nix, and maybe dana jacobson if im drunk, high on pcp, bored, desparate..........#### it if its a weekday id do it
look it up....he was actually suspended/asked to leave for awhile because of it......

I guess he actually did stuff like that on the regular at ESPN while he was there....


I feel you on Sage....that woman is beautiful, truly she is man....heard she's married too.....

the man who gets to be wit her for the duration of his life is the definition of lucky....she's smart, beautiful, thoughtful, knows a lil' bit about sports and is deftly personable (I swear she can force a smile outta anyone)....unless it's a totally different story off camera than yeah, I'd have to drop off some seeds in her wit the swiftness.....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 10-17-2008 at 04:01 PM..
 10-17-2008, 04:05 PMaway - #30
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,337 | 16276106
THis man is in love..
 10-17-2008, 04:07 PMaway - #31
DEDOS 99 heat pts99

  d 
space
$42,486 | POWERFUL


 10-17-2008, 04:07 PMaway - #32
westcoast408 

  d 
space
$1,001 | 2528738
Originally Posted by RAZAH CUTS
look it up....he was actually suspended/asked to leave for awhile because of it......

I guess he actually did stuff like that on the regular at ESPN while he was there....


I feel you on Sage....that woman is beautiful, truly she is man....heard she's married too.....

the man who gets to be wit her for the duration of his life is the definition of lucky....she's smart, beautiful, thoughtful, knows a lil' bit about sports and is deftly personable (I swear she can force a smile outta anyone)....unless it's a totally different story off camera than yeah, I'd have to drop off some seeds in her wit the swiftness.....

lol sage is coo, but i think rachel nichols would blow tip pretty good tho haha she'd slurp like a slurpee for shore
 10-17-2008, 04:23 PMaway - #33
RAZAH CUTS 2756 heat pts2756

  d 
space
$40,967 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by UnkleLuc_
THis man is in love..
you bet.....

am I supposed to back peddle from my statements or somethin??
 
New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Master Chief Collection has a 20 GB day one update
59 comments
NFL Bears Lose At Home; Postgame Locker Room "Ugly Scene"
77 comments
NBA Lakers Front Office are tired of Kobe Bryant
103 comments
 NBA Kobe Crossed Something Serious
New reply 1 minute ago - 133 comments - by mross16
  Omarion Breaks Up With Girlfriend Apryl After She Refu...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 160 comments - by weeknd44
  I Lowkey Miss The 06-07 Era
New reply 3 minutes ago - 150 comments - by Chalky
 Video inside White Chicago Drill Rapper
New reply 8 minutes ago - 77 comments - by sammy1990
 Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Ga Teen Forced To Ground At Gunpoint For Seat...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 68 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside Rick Lost
New reply 12 minutes ago - 54 comments - by tokinjohn
 NBA Kobe Bryant: The Lakers Downfall " He's Not As Go...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 94 comments - by MrHashTag
 Article inside 2014 Is First Year Ever With Zero Platinum-certified R...
New reply 23 minutes ago - 140 comments - by Fly or Die

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,828 fans of BX | none new today 4,789 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.