This is BX @ Boxden.com


Rodgers, Brady top NFL Quarterback Power Rankings


 Rodgers, Brady top NFL Quarterback Power Rankings
 09-22-2012, 11:08 AMaway - #61
EGO 49 heat pts49

  d 
space
$29,194 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ImAMonster
Yes. At this point...Now that he has time to throw the ball and time to make decisions...Yes, He is.
I always thought you were a clown. This post just validated that. It's week two. WEEK TWO. And until he does something in the post season he gets no love.
 09-22-2012, 11:16 AMaway - #62
X_WunderKind_X 849 heat pts849

  d 
space
$23,963 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ImAMonster
#### everyone in this thread...Matt Ryan is the best QB in the league right now...You can't deny it...Facts are Facts

No turnovers so far this year. Has won the most games of ANY QB since 2008 (His rookie year)

How the #### you have no turnovers so far this year, AND The most wins of ANY QB since your rookie year, and still nobody puts you even in the top 5-6...Lame a$s mah####as...
Originally Posted by X_WunderKind_X
so he's better than aaron rodgers?
Originally Posted by ImAMonster
Yes. At this point...Now that he has time to throw the ball and time to make decisions...Yes, He is.

Bold statements.... bookmarked until Week 17
 09-22-2012, 11:20 AMaway - #63
X_WunderKind_X 849 heat pts849

  d 
space
$23,963 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by aclockworkred71
I was going to put Ryan at 8th after Eli, he is pretty good, regardless of if they make the SB, Grossman made the SB and Smith almost did last year.

But to the ATL fan you do know that Sanchez once had an 8 TD to 1 INT start and Jets fans were saying that too....now he might get benched for Teblow.
Eli 7th? Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Peyton(?) ....who else takes those other two spots for you?
 09-22-2012, 11:41 AMonline - #64
Plizaya J 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,130 | 15473885
brees still dont get the respect he deserves

if he played for the cowboys he would have a statue
 09-22-2012, 11:41 AMaway - #65
X_WunderKind_X 849 heat pts849

  d 
space
$23,963 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by aclockworkred71
Rodgers is 4th mind you, but Rivers and Romo, two guys with a 95/96 rating respectively who get #### on for not making the SB, yet if they were black they would be saints on here (see avg/unproven Vick/Newton/Griffin) yes I said it, what logic is being used here? They turn it over less and have better accuracy, they have losing records against NE but they are still better, this isn't logic this is just pure hate, and I don't like either of them, especially Rivers back in 06-07.

Today being 7th isn't a bad thing, with injuries and panic that happen week to week there is like 40+ QBs who start these days, 7th is damn good and I don't care if they call me a hater, I don't have to place him number one as if the NFL is 5 years old. If he played in KC nobody would be overrating him.
interesting...Rivers and Romo have always been the in the B+ category for me; basically one tier under but right on the verge. Philip had a bad season, but people forget the year before Eli won his 2nd he threw 25 INTs.

I hate the chagers and Philip but he is a really good QB, I can't deny that.

For Romo I was the one who made the Can Romo Hang with Eli skillset-wise thread a week ago, so I already know and endorse Romo's ablilites
 09-22-2012, 11:54 AMaway - #66
TriniSoldier 55 heat pts55

  d 
space
$40,686 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by aclockworkred71
Mattapan, Boston MA, 02126, I can see you at the square, as I told the last 3 NY pussies (know who you are).

Eli will throw 3 picks next week be real.
no this motha####a did not just say meet me in the square
 09-22-2012, 11:58 AMaway - #67
dblockallday 

  d 
space
$5,576 | POWERFUL
@ this clown a$s pats fan discrediting eli.

i can't stand stat wh#res. stats don't mean anything. the difference between eli and other QBs is when his team is down big at the end of games he isn't checking it down like a #### to protect his stats. he's slinging it deep and taking chances to try and bring his team back. in 2010 when he had all those picks like half of them were at the end of games that were already decided.

tom brady has had a perfect pocket most of his career. watch what he does this year with less than perfect o-line protection. that's why stats don't mean ####. guys like eli and rodgers were running for their lives most of last year making plays where as other QBs have all day to throw.

you say rings are a team accomplishment and then compare QB stats which are also completely indicative of the team. a QB's stats are greatly influenced by the protection of their o-line, their receivers getting open and not dropping balls, having a running game to balance things, etc etc.

so which is it? winning superbowls is a team accomplishment but QB stats are only indicative of how well that QB plays... that makes a lot of sense... o wait no it doesn't. it's the reason hardly anyone says romo is elite despite his elite stats. i'll say it again STATS DONT MEAN ####. you clown a$s fans can keep your stats for bragging rights in pointless threads such as this one and i'll take the 2 superbowls with more to come.

Last edited by dblockallday; 09-22-2012 at 12:01 PM..
 09-22-2012, 12:10 PMaway - #68
ImAMonster 245 heat pts245

  d 
space
$24,069 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by e G o Maniac
I always thought you were a clown. This post just validated that. It's week two. WEEK TWO. And until he does something in the post season he gets no love.
I said at this point. Give a #### if it's week 2 or week 14...Power rankings are so far into the season, and so far, Ryan is the better quarterback...Did I mention #### about last year or anything prior? No. So why are you? Quit grasping at the straws of the past like everyone does who tries to discredit Ryan and the Falcons. All y'all can say is "No playoff wins" "What have you done in the postseason?" Nothing. That's the past, though. Yeah Rodgers won a superbowl but he ain't doing #### so far this year. Ryan is. Which is why I said "AT THIS POINT HE IS BETTER." ####ing dumb a$s. Learn to read.
 09-22-2012, 12:24 PMaway - #69
upandcumingband 

  d 
space
$1,138 | 1578625
Originally Posted by ImAMonster
Still they hate.

2 weeks. Not a single turnover.

Let's go birds!
 09-22-2012, 12:32 PMaway - #70
Spid3yo 9 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,139 | 18249549
A football thread without any Lions or Bears fans....that's how it should be all the time
 09-22-2012, 12:37 PMaway - #71
24/7foamz 

  d 
space
$11,801 | POWERFUL
clowns is still quick to throw the "eli still turns the ball over too much" argument i guess because he just threw 3 picks but then turn around and act like he just didnt have a damn near perfect game the other night against the panthers with out his # 1,#3 wr and starting rb!

i thought the definition of a elit qbs is the qbs that can make players out of anybody?!

i didnt forget that the knock on eli on here was the fact that plax made him and he's not #### without him,how that turn out?!

and too the cat that said brady won mvps and such without talent at wr...how many years ago was that?!

and stop bringing up the giants had a defense argument once again the giants defense was a$s up until week 15! if you just started watching the giants once they made the playoffs last year just say so! but sit there and say eli had a good defense when it was a$s and eli had the worst rushing attack in the league

Last edited by 24/7foamz; 09-22-2012 at 12:40 PM..
 09-22-2012, 12:59 PMaway - #72
dblockallday 

  d 
space
$5,576 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 24/7foamz
clowns is still quick to throw the "eli still turns the ball over too much" argument i guess because he just threw 3 picks but then turn around and act like he just didnt have a damn near perfect game the other night against the panthers with out his # 1,#3 wr and starting rb!

i thought the definition of a elit qbs is the qbs that can make players out of anybody?!

i didnt forget that the knock on eli on here was the fact that plax made him and he's not #### without him,how that turn out?!

and too the cat that said brady won mvps and such without talent at wr...how many years ago was that?!

and stop bringing up the giants had a defense argument once again the giants defense was a$s up until week 15! if you just started watching the giants once they made the playoffs last year just say so! but sit there and say eli had a good defense when it was a$s and eli had the worst rushing attack in the league
whats eli gonna do without his long time safety blankets steve smith and kevin boss?

 09-22-2012, 01:18 PMaway - #73
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$29,269 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by e G o Maniac
Man shut ya lame a$s up. Always ####in and got some #### to say, #### outta here.
ni##a what the #### are you talking bout, u said Ben was average and I called u out on that dumbass statement. No ur crying about it


Originally Posted by aclockworkred71
He thinks Ben, Sanchez, Flacco, Smith etc. are better than Brady, Rodgers, Brees etc. because he likes lames who rely on defense.

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 09-22-2012 at 01:20 PM..
 09-22-2012, 01:23 PMaway - #74
24/7foamz 

  d 
space
$11,801 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dblockallday
whats eli gonna do without his long time safety blankets steve smith and kevin boss?

 09-22-2012, 01:49 PMonline - #75
Infamous2o1x 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$10,177 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dblockallday
whats eli gonna do without his long time safety blankets steve smith and kevin boss?

 09-22-2012, 02:32 PMaway - #76
Soraci7 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$13,515 | POWERFUL
The #### are giants fans arguing in here? That Eli is better than Brady?
 09-22-2012, 05:36 PMaway - #77
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$20,466 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by aclockworkred71
Brady is struggling.
Our offense is struggling
 09-22-2012, 06:58 PMaway - #78
24/7foamz 

  d 
space
$11,801 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by aclockworkred71


Yea that defense sucked alright, good thing Eli threw 4 TDs for a 38-35 win both times.
since you such a stat wh#re how about you find out where the giants was ranked in total defense and get back to me...
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  The Last of Us Remastered for PS4 Dominates Best Sell..
70 comments
why do so many people hate indie games?
58 comments
Coming soon to Xbox One Preview: An exclusive first look at EA ..
71 comments
 NFL Sherman Responds To Patrick Peterson's "you Mad B...
New reply 1 minute ago - 104 comments - by st21
 Video inside Man On 6 Train Starts Drawing Everybody On The Train A...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 55 comments - by local celebrity
  The "if I Got Paid A Dollar Every Time I Saw This...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 110 comments - by daddy31+2
 Image(s) inside Angela Simmons Wow
New reply 19 minutes ago - 97 comments - by WizDoM
 Image(s) inside Free Lil Reese
New reply 10 minutes ago - 201 comments - by WizLatifa
  Sony Says Ea Access Program Isn't "good Value"
New reply 27 minutes ago - 65 comments - by d2921
 Video inside Lil Wayne Attends Supperclub To Celebrate Mack Maine’s...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 116 comments - by Danny M
 NBA Is This Nigga Josh Gordon Serious B?
New reply 32 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Trapaveli

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,760 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.