Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Rockets fans rejoice! We're making the playoffs! :smug:

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
71 viewing
 BOX Floyd gloves for Pacquiao fight.
50 comments
most viewed right now
68 viewing
 NBA Shaq Throws A Jab At Reggie Miller For Saying "Hack A Shaq"
79 comments

top in section
46 viewing
 Image inside tori hughes
top in eyecandy
top in section
15 viewing
 Article inside Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Just Stole From Battlefield, Titanfall, and ..
top in games

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Rockets fans rejoice! We're making the playoffs! :smug:
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #41
Backflipz 82 heat pts82 space
avatar space
Thr33sus Christ
space
$12,193 | POWERFUL
Armen87 said:
tonight will be our 4th win in a row

plus nash is finally back and will get pau going and get howard more involved as well
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #42
o7media 18 heat pts18 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$17,067 | POWERFUL
Armen87 said:
tonight will be our 4th win in a row

plus nash is finally back and will get pau going and get howard more involved as well
Y'all won 3 in a row on teams below .500 .. and barely won at that.

FOH
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #43
down2earth 18 heat pts18 space
avatar space
Be Legendary...
space
$3,387 | POWERFUL
Another game, another blowout win.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #44
raymond05 8 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,562 | 6548435
Rockets can get 7 0r 8 but i feel there still gonna miss out. Say OKC, Spurs, Clippers and Grizz are a lock, Warriors look like they got the goods, Denver have had a tough schedule and its only gonna get better from here, you have to say they make it, even with the lakers problem i can't see them missing the playoffs, leaves one spot left to be fought out between the Wolves, Rockets, Mavs and Utah
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #45
titanreese 13 heat pts13 space
avatar space
Its time to Roll Again!!
space
$10,845 | POWERFUL
o7media said:
The west is weaker this year IMO. Especially with the Mavs and Lakers struggling this bad. Really only 4-5 good teams here. Last few spots are open for anyone as of right now.

But a lot can change, still a long season left.




How about you change your sig
How about no Rockets are 14-12 in a young season....Alabama is about to win there 3rd championship in 4 years. As much as I support the Houston Rockets, they will never be as important to me as Alabama is

With that being said....Great fu*king win against Memphis...Im going to Houston for christmas so I will be going to my first game ever...We better win
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #46
o7media 18 heat pts18 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$17,067 | POWERFUL
titanreese said:
How about no Rockets are 14-12 in a young season....Alabama is about to win there 3rd championship in 4 years. As much as I support the Houston Rockets, they will never be as important to me as Alabama is

With that being said....Great fu*king win against Memphis...Im going to Houston for christmas so I will be going to my first game ever...We better win
We're 14-12 but you also have to realize that McHale was out for a couple of weeks so we didn't even have our head coach.

If McHale hadn't been out I bet the record would be better.

Plus it's a young team (youngest actually) with the most new players this year. Getting better every game and were above .500 now which is pretty impressive all things considered. Only going to get better with time.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #47
o7media 18 heat pts18 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$17,067 | POWERFUL
raymond05 said:
Rockets can get 7 0r 8 but i feel there still gonna miss out. Say OKC, Spurs, Clippers and Grizz are a lock, Warriors look like they got the goods, Denver have had a tough schedule and its only gonna get better from here, you have to say they make it, even with the lakers problem i can't see them missing the playoffs, leaves one spot left to be fought out between the Wolves, Rockets, Mavs and Utah
Top 4 yeah they're a lock. I don't think GSW is though. Last 4 spots are open for anyone IMO.

Rockets can make 5th or 6th easily.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #48
X_WunderKind_X 868 heat pts868 space
avatar space
NYK/OAK
space
$28,215 | POWERFUL
The Rockets biggest advantage is that they can run you off the fu*king floor. Obviously the meshing issue of the backcourt is an issue of patience....and that Greg Smith is really impressive...he's everything Asik isn't offensively and Lin was zipping it in there to him late.

The most telling thing is that Parsons isn't playing his best basketball of the year. Parsons pre shoulder injury + this chemistry = a lot of young firepower
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #49
o7media 18 heat pts18 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$17,067 | POWERFUL
X_WunderKind_X said:
The Rockets biggest advantage is that they can run you off the fu*king floor. Obviously the meshing issue of the backcourt is an issue of patience....and that Greg Smith is really impressive...he's everything Asik isn't offensively and Lin was zipping it in there to him late.

The most telling thing is that Parsons isn't playing his best basketball of the year. Parsons pre shoulder injury + this chemistry = a lot of young firepower
Yeah Parsons has been struggling. And Patterson is injured too. Although, Morris has been playing well in his place.

And yes Greg Smith is very impressive. He's a great back up and I believe he can be a starter. If anything does happen to Asik we'll be good with Smith.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #50
o7media 18 heat pts18 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$17,067 | POWERFUL
Rockets in 6th place now that the Wolves lost
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #51
Silver N Black 17 heat pts17 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$26,280 | POWERFUL
I ain't even mad, it feels good to have that Texas trio in the playoffs again.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #52
o7media 18 heat pts18 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$17,067 | POWERFUL
MichaelKnight said:
yall woulda been way nicer w/ lowry/harden backcourt tho

but this rockets team def got one of the best young cores in the l

bi*ch a.ss Lowry was having issues with McHale though
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #53
o7media 18 heat pts18 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$17,067 | POWERFUL
S.TEX said:
I ain't even mad, it feels good to have that Texas trio in the playoffs again.

Nah fu*k the Mavs and the Spurs
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #54
SDC17 30 heat pts30 space
avatar space
#MFFLStrong
space
$3,628 | POWERFUL
o7media said:
Nah fu*k the Mavs and the Spurs
First off I'd like to say fu*k the c*ckets. James Harden is nice though, I don't get how people thought he'd fall on his face as a starter.

Secondly, Dirk is back. Yall are in for some German a.ssassination.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #55
o7media 18 heat pts18 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$17,067 | POWERFUL
SDC17 said:
First off I'd like to say fu*k the c*ckets. James Harden is nice though, I don't get how people thought he'd fall on his face as a starter.

Secondly, Dirk is back. Yall are in for some German a.ssassination.




Dirk was back last night...didn't work out too well for them
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #56
Silver N Black 17 heat pts17 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$26,280 | POWERFUL
o7media said:
Nah fu*k the Mavs and the Spurs
I thought Texans were friends.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #57
o7media 18 heat pts18 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$17,067 | POWERFUL
S.TEX said:
I thought Texans were friends.


Not since the Mavs cheated us and T-Mac out of the playoffs


The spurs are aight tho

Last edited by o7media; 12-24-2012 at 08:45 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #58
o7media 18 heat pts18 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$17,067 | POWERFUL
Up by 20 almost at the half. Going for another blowout
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #59
o7media 18 heat pts18 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$17,067 | POWERFUL
Up by 31 ....

Tellin ya the Rockets are unstoppable when everyone is clicking
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #60
o7media 18 heat pts18 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$17,067 | POWERFUL
Lin with the double double and another blowout victory!

Playing the wolves tomorrow night. Lets make this a 5 game winning streak
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
45 viewing
MUSIC-INDUSTRY sources say Apple is interfering with Jay Zs music-streaming s..
106 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
31 viewing
Image inside Tiffany Cappotelli [Massive T1tties on this one!]
150 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
26 viewing
Article inside Should Adam Sandler just retire already?
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Image inside Ludacris is out here being a fu-king scumbag
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Video inside Scarface Talks About How Crazy Pac Was On Sway
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Image inside Ben Afleck as Bruce Wayne
41 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Apr 26 - Stanford Scientists Observe Man Travel Out of His Body and Into Space
149 comments
@news
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Audio inside Bankroll Fresh Biting Young Jeezy Or Nah?
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Video inside The Game spits the same "Freestyle" 4 years later
124 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time