This is BX @ Boxden.com


Rockets fans rejoice! We're making the playoffs! :smug:


 Rockets fans rejoice! We're making the playoffs! :smug:
topic by o7media - 12-19-2012, 08:32 PM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter


Been a long road. Missed the playoffs the last few seasons > Rockets fans rejoice! We're making the playoffs! :smug: - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below!

But... with this team here... We can make the playoffs and even make a run.


> Rockets fans rejoice! We're making the playoffs! :smug: - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below! > Rockets fans rejoice! We're making the playoffs! :smug: - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below! > Rockets fans rejoice! We're making the playoffs! :smug: - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below!


Latest Sports Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

202 comments for "Rockets fans rejoice! We're making the playoffs! :smug:"


 12-19-2012, 08:35 PMaway - #2
KING JAYY 291 heat pts291

  d 
space
$29,495 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by o7media
Been a long road. Missed the playoffs the last few seasons

But... with this team here... We can make the playoffs and even make a run.


 12-19-2012, 08:35 PMonline - #3
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$11,705 | POWERFUL
Harden tonight with 33 points on only 12 FG attempts. 17/18 free throws.

Lin 18 points, 6 a$sists on 66% shooting.

Asik double double.

Morris 5/8 with 14 points.

Douglas with 17 points in the 4th quarter. 5 three's!!!!!!


Only one who played like #### was Parsons. But he's a great player, he'll bounce back.
 12-19-2012, 08:36 PMonline - #4
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$11,705 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DR JAYY



If everyone plays well then they can.
 12-19-2012, 08:36 PMaway - #5
UrbanEnterprise 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$6,873 | POWERFUL
i called it from the beginning, 7th or 8th seed at best

problem is we beast against the east but can't finish games versus the west our own conference

we have a bright future but as far as makin a run, the only way that happens is if Morey makes a huge trade before the deadline but its most likely a first round exit wit this team

remember we are the youngest team in the league, we have alot to learn
 12-19-2012, 08:37 PMaway - #6
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$6,094 | POWERFUL
idk man cant see it unless you guys get a better bench and lin starts being consistent
 12-19-2012, 08:39 PMaway - #7
KING JAYY 291 heat pts291

  d 
space
$29,495 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by o7media


If everyone plays well then they can.
make a run against who though?

if the rockets make the playoffs they will finish with a low seed

they will have to play MEM, SAS, OKC or LAC
 12-19-2012, 08:39 PMonline - #8
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$11,705 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by UrbanEnterprise
i called it from the beginning, 7th or 8th seed at best

problem is we beast against the east but can't finish games versus the west our own conference

we have a bright future but as far as makin a run, the only way that happens is if Morey makes a huge trade before the deadline but its most likely a first round exit wit this team

remember we are the youngest team in the league, we have alot to learn

It depends on our bench and Lin mainly. I'm not worried about Harden if he has a bad shooting night he can still get to the line. But if Lin can keep playing well then we'll be good.

Might be a first round exit depending on who we play. I think the Rockets can get a higher seed. Maybe 5th or 6th if we get a good streak going.

Asik needs to keep doing his thing too and drain those free throws.
 12-19-2012, 08:41 PMonline - #9
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$11,705 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DR JAYY
make a run against who though?

if the rockets make the playoffs they will finish with a low seed

they will have to play MEM, SAS, OKC or LAC

Still early in the season so too early to tell about the seeds. But Rockets can make it to 5th or 6th imho. If we end up playing someone like GSW we can beat them.

I think we could take any team in the west as long as everyone plays well. We're getting better and better every game.
 12-19-2012, 08:43 PMaway - #10
down2earth 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$3,388 | POWERFUL
I Believe.



I love my team.
 12-19-2012, 08:44 PMaway - #11
KING JAYY 291 heat pts291

  d 
space
$29,495 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by o7media
Still early in the season so too early to tell about the seeds. But Rockets can make it to 5th or 6th imho. If we end up playing someone like GSW we can beat them.

I think we could take any team in the west as long as everyone plays well. We're getting better and better every game.
making it to the 2nd round isnt a "run"
 12-19-2012, 08:46 PMonline - #12
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$11,705 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DR JAYY
making it to the 2nd round isnt a "run"

For a team who hasn't made the playoffs in a few years it is



 12-19-2012, 08:47 PMonline - #13
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$11,705 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by down2earth
I Believe.



I love my team.





 12-19-2012, 08:50 PMaway - #14
UrbanEnterprise 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$6,873 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DR JAYY
make a run against who though?

if the rockets make the playoffs they will finish with a low seed

they will have to play MEM, SAS, OKC or LAC
still alot of basketball to be played, i believe we can improve like we have been but remember Memphis being a number 8 seed beatin the Spurs

like i said, we have a bright future and could easily be a scare to anyone in the west in a 7 game series
 12-19-2012, 08:52 PMonline - #15
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$11,705 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by UrbanEnterprise
still alot of basketball to be played, i believe we can improve like we have been but remember Memphis being a number 8 seed beatin the Spurs

like i said, we have a bright future and could easily be a scare to anyone in the west in a 7 game series

Yep. Upsets happen all the time.

We just took the Spurs to over time with Harden injured when Lin dropped 38. Our team is deep, just slept on.
 12-19-2012, 08:58 PMaway - #16
PotheadFocker 86 heat pts86

  d 
space
$18,788 | POWERFUL
I want to believe so bad





Just don't want that feeling of failure when we can't crack the 8th seed



Although we are the youngest I see bright spots in Patterson and Parsons and even Morris at times...

Of course Harden
and Lin looks to be improving...

I really do like this team this year. But I wish we could have kept Lowry.
 12-19-2012, 08:59 PMonline - #17
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$11,705 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by AceBoogie
idk man cant see it unless you guys get a better bench and lin starts being consistent
We have a good bench. Douglas has been playing great, so has Morris. Delfino's a great shooter and Greg Smith has been playing great.

But yeah Lin needs to keep playing well. That's the key.
 12-19-2012, 09:01 PMaway - #18
CrapShoota 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$2,438 | 16357626
Not trying to sound sour, but we will get swept or win one game at most if we make the playoffs. Then we are right back at drafting mid first round unless Morey pulls off another trade hopefully for al jefferson or josh smith.
 12-19-2012, 09:02 PMonline - #19
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$11,705 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PotheadFocker
I want to believe so bad





Just don't want that feeling of failure when we can't crack the 8th seed



Although we are the youngest I see bright spots in Patterson and Parsons and even Morris at times...

Of course Harden
and Lin looks to be improving...

I really do like this team this year. But I wish we could have kept Lowry.

Well last year we barely missed the playoffs. We were +.500. And I definitely think we're better this year with Harden.

If we had Lowry and Harden though

But Lin is growing on me. Parsons can be a beast, I'm not worried about him as much. Just wish he would drive more, he seems to settle for a lot of 3's. Same for Patterson, he needs to stop taking so many 3's. That's not his range.
 12-19-2012, 09:06 PMaway - #20
PotheadFocker 86 heat pts86

  d 
space
$18,788 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by o7media
If we had Lowry and Harden though



Yeah now y'all got me wondering if Morey has anything up his sleeve before the trade deadline

Part of me thinks he'll just wait for free agency
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Bills center Eric Wood says NFL teams are avoiding signi..
75 comments
NFL Alex Smith got paid
56 comments
NFL Rams will NOT add Michael Sam to practice squad
72 comments
  So, Yeah.. A Little Worried About "the Order: 188...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Ctrllers
  Aug 31 - Breaking: Celebrity Nude Leak
New reply 8 minutes ago - 375 comments - by AlienGod
 Article inside Floyd Mayweather Sr: 50 Cent Should Fight My Son, That...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 235 comments - by yo0123yo
 NFL Rank The Qbs In Your Teams Division
New reply 17 minutes ago - 62 comments - by TalonPayne921
 Image(s) inside Saw This Sh-t On The News Today...i Went To High Schoo...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 72 comments - by bunnz17
 Image(s) inside Apparently Dude "tried" To Snatch Quavo (mig...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 201 comments - by Just Jimmy
  Whats The Worst Movie You've Ever Watched?
New reply 5 minutes ago - 148 comments - by DominationCM
 NFL No Bias: Cam, Kaep Or Rivers?
New reply 27 minutes ago - 68 comments - by b_eazy

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.