This is BX @ Boxden.com


Report: Steve Nash to Lakers In Sign-n-Trade Deal


 Report: Steve Nash to Lakers In Sign-n-Trade Deal
 07-04-2012, 07:33 PMaway - #181
GUNIT-FINEST 

  d 
space
$16,244 | POWERFUL
are heat Stans really talking about help are u !!ing serious u have 3 top 15 players and 2 top 10 players. 1 is the best in the world and u really talking about help oh and arent u trying to sign ray allen heat fans hate to see anyone but them get better smh
 07-04-2012, 07:33 PMaway - #182
Nautilus O 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$6,854 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by astroblack9
yeah, signing a top 5 PG is a bad move...especially for draft picks...really gutted the squad here eh?


and heat fans dont need to comment on !!...niccas been courting every major free agent since the decision...but you wanna be mad that Lakers are upgrading?


and i thought Kobe was 'done' according to yall niccas...a player past his prime needing help makes more sense than 3 in their prime...wouldnt you say?

Laker haters LOST...(if this goes through)

Top 5?? In what world There is a reason the Heat didn't pursue nash.... they play defense, you don't bring a liability on that team. When you talking about trading the best defensive player (Metta) and you trade fisher because you need to get quicker and more athletic at the 1..... you sign steve nash for 25 mil????

Congrats the lakers have made the best free agent splash of the offseason

This is an upgrade like going from an sidekick to a blackberry
 07-04-2012, 07:34 PMaway - #183
Mikederm11 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$387 | 4055729
Originally Posted by Legit1
Still OKC in 5
Is that you Frank Ocean???
 07-04-2012, 07:34 PMaway - #184
GUNIT-FINEST 

  d 
space
$16,244 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Nautilus O
Top 5?? In what world There is a reason the Heat didn't pursue nash.... they play defense, you don't bring a liability on that team. When you talking about trading the best defensive player (Metta) and you trade fisher because you need to get quicker and more athletic at the 1..... you sign steve nash for 25 mil????

Congrats the lakers have made the best free agent splash of the offseason

This is an upgrade like going from an sidekick to a blackberry
wow your an idiot if nash wanted to go to the heat he be with the heat stop acting like heat are to good for a pg !!ing idiots heat fans really talking about help wow only on bx
 07-04-2012, 07:35 PMaway - #185
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$5,955 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by thacarter
Great move. now get Jose Calderon & grant hill
you are not gettin calderon the sig says it all
 07-04-2012, 07:35 PMaway - #186
thacarter 

  d 
space
$367 | 286372
Originally Posted by Mikederm11
Nick Young & Brandon Rush is needed for our bench.
That's a really good look as well
 07-04-2012, 07:36 PMaway - #187
Mikederm11 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$387 | 4055729
Originally Posted by GUNIT-FINEST
are heat Stans really talking about help are u !!ing serious u have 3 top 15 players and 2 top 10 players. 1 is the best in the world and u really talking about help oh and arent u trying to sign ray allen heat fans hate to see anyone but them get better smh
 07-04-2012, 07:36 PMaway - #188
teezee 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$191 | 976310
Originally Posted by Nautilus O
Top 5?? In what world There is a reason the Heat didn't pursue nash.... they play defense, you don't bring a liability on that team. When you talking about trading the best defensive player (Metta) and you trade fisher because you need to get quicker and more athletic at the 1..... you sign steve nash for 25 mil????

Congrats the lakers have made the best free agent splash of the offseason

This is an upgrade like going from an sidekick to a blackberry
Cmon son. The real reason Miami has no need for Nash is bc they have a plethora of players that can create their own shot and handle the rock. You can't take the ball out of Bron or Wade's hands. In LA it was much needed.
 07-04-2012, 07:37 PMaway - #189
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$3,075 | 12438308
Westbrook gonna eat Nash alive in the playoffs.
 07-04-2012, 07:39 PMaway - #190
astroblack9 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,395 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Nautilus O
Top 5?? In what world There is a reason the Heat didn't pursue nash.... they play defense, you don't bring a liability on that team. When you talking about trading the best defensive player (Metta) and you trade fisher because you need to get quicker and more athletic at the 1..... you sign steve nash for 25 mil????

Congrats the lakers have made the best free agent splash of the offseason

This is an upgrade like going from an sidekick to a blackberry
So Nash didnt run circles around fisher when he was here? and still doesnt get off against other PGs?

So nash isnt an upgrade?

And you're gonna tell me that Nash isnt one of the top 5 pure-points in the league?

You sound bitter as !!...why you so mad?

and nash wouldnt work on the heat....there's a reason their PG is a catch and shoot type. Lebron and Wade dominate the rock...Nash would disrupt their game.

you really aint said !!

Last edited by astroblack9; 07-04-2012 at 07:42 PM..
 07-04-2012, 07:40 PMaway - #191
A.G 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$36,035 | POWERFUL
Kobe running around LA screaming

Seinfeld - George Costanza - I'm Back Baby, I'm Back! - YouTube
 07-04-2012, 07:41 PMaway - #192
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 137 heat pts137

  d 
space
$9,026 | POWERFUL
 07-04-2012, 07:41 PMaway - #193
ThePainkiller 288 heat pts288

  d 
space
$50,000 | POWERFUL
<----------------Match Made in Heaven
 07-04-2012, 07:42 PMaway - #194
Kadillac87 179 heat pts179

  d 
space
$12,911 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Nautilus O
Top 5?? In what world There is a reason the Heat didn't pursue nash.... they play defense, you don't bring a liability on that team. When you talking about trading the best defensive player (Metta) and you trade fisher because you need to get quicker and more athletic at the 1..... you sign steve nash for 25 mil????

Congrats the lakers have made the best free agent splash of the offseason

This is an upgrade like going from an sidekick to a blackberry
The world of the NBA where PG are suppose to get a$sists and run the team. He was 2nd to Rondo last year in terms of a$sist per game. Now tell me, who the Suns starting 5?
 07-04-2012, 07:43 PMaway - #195
Nautilus O 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$6,854 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bea5T
So kobes a black hole despite winning 5 titles?

He's not? He's playing with two 7 fts and he takes more shots than both of them combined



Originally Posted by GUNIT-FINEST
wow your an idiot if nash wanted to go to the heat he be with the heat stop acting like heat are to good for a pg !!ing idiots heat fans really talking about help wow only on bx
Why would the heat sign steve nash? Mario Chalmers played in his second finals this year, steve nash has never been there. He's 38 years old..... 38 yrs old.... when's the last time signing a 38 yr old player made a fanbase act like they were on there were past the second rd???


Laker fans think whoever they sign is going to answer all their problems. Somebody should bump those threads after sessions first game. Laker fans were loving that kid
 07-04-2012, 07:43 PMaway - #196
ralph lauren 37 heat pts37

  d 
space
$4,353 | POWERFUL
fuqq that ol nicca nash tbh...

hope we see his decline this season
 07-04-2012, 07:44 PMaway - #197
coachscott33 

  d 
space
$250 | 322886
Said it earlier today Lakers will be just fine!!!
 07-04-2012, 07:45 PMaway - #198
ThePainkiller 288 heat pts288

  d 
space
$50,000 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by astroblack9
So Nash didnt run circles around fisher when he was here? and still doesnt get off against other PGs?

So nash isnt an upgrade?

And you're gonna tell me that Nash isnt one of the top 5 pure-points in the league?

You sound bitter as !!...why you so mad?

and nash wouldnt work on the heat....there's a reason their PG is a catch and shoot type. Lebron and Wade dominate the rock...Nash would disrupt their game.

you really aint said !!
This nicca just ethered that other cat.


Nash is top 5 of all time PG.
 07-04-2012, 07:46 PMaway - #199
Play4keepz32 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,904 | 7836135
atleast 10 idiots have said but buuuut buuut nash dont play defense

what points guards play defense lol bunch of clowns in here low bball iq
 07-04-2012, 07:46 PMaway - #200
S E L F 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$957 | 4653527
Originally Posted by Nautilus O
Top 5?? In what world There is a reason the Heat didn't pursue nash.... they play defense, you don't bring a liability on that team. When you talking about trading the best defensive player (Metta) and you trade fisher because you need to get quicker and more athletic at the 1..... you sign steve nash for 25 mil????

Congrats the lakers have made the best free agent splash of the offseason

This is an upgrade like going from an sidekick to a blackberry
If it's not a good move for the Lakers, why are you so active in here?
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Activision indefinitely postpones Xbox One version o..
63 comments
NBA New York Knicks sign foward Lamar Odom to a 2-year deal,..
62 comments
NBA ESPN 30 for 30 - 'Bad Boys' (video - trailer)
291 comments
 Video inside Man These Lil Nikkas In Chicago Wild As Fk (must Watch)
New reply 18 seconds ago - 108 comments - by Fen
 Article inside Chingy Says A Trans$exual Ruined His Rap Career
New reply 8 minutes ago - 65 comments - by A.Dot789
 NBA Swaggy P - 'what I'm Gonna Do With This Shouldn't Be L...
New reply 26 seconds ago - 103 comments - by R.O.B
  What Rapper Has Never Had His Credibility Questioned
New reply 8 minutes ago - 157 comments - by "SS"
  Who Is The Most Musically Jocked Nigga This Era?
New reply 3 minutes ago - 52 comments - by Black Yeezus II
  Chiwire Season 5: Supposedly Durk Got Choked Out By Re...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 97 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Article inside In Other News Nas Lost Again: Kelis Just Tossed A Few ...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 112 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
 Article inside Gucci Mane Negotiating With Federal Government To Redu...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 172 comments - by loyola llothta

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,698 fans of BX | none new today 4,653 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.