Raymond Felton - "I'm Better than Lin"

Raymond Felton - "I'm Better than Lin"
 07-19-2012, 10:16 PMaway - #21
SmoothTay 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$16,931 | POWERFUL
u ain't never lied felt dog

Average 17 & 9 with us that's mini Chris Paul numbers.

#### a Lin he only passed to his buddies Novak & Fields ####ing ####.
 07-19-2012, 10:20 PMaway - #22
SomeOnesoN 135 heat pts135

d 
space
$12,829 | POWERFUL

07-19-2012, 10:21 PMaway - #23
ManWithoutFear! 2 heat pts

d 
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Galactus
and?

Ass/to ratio is something the box score heros think means something.

newsflash most of lins turnovers didnt come on passes.

newsflash knicks were winning games with the high tos.

why were they winning? because turnovers are overrated and dont mean #### when a guys setting scoring records.
Mrs.Lin?
 07-19-2012, 10:22 PMaway - #24
Agentzer0oo0 133 heat pts133

d 
space
$48,625 | POWERFUL
his best half year was with dantoni in the same system lin flourished in.

hes not a great half court player, never was.

lin is way better in iso which the knicks will run a ton and pick and rolls which the knicks should run a ton.
Incorrect, he had his best year statistically because of Pringles system. It's catered to the PG and is favored for PnR's & kick outs. He's always been a very good slow down the offense/halfcourt player.

While Lin is a better Iso player that is because he like Rose & Westbrook use scoring to his advantage. Lin was a SG in college & played well in a up tempo offense, something he did well in when Pringles was still here & Melo was out.
 07-19-2012, 10:24 PMaway - #25
StuNNa 122 heat pts122

d 
space
$35,645 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Hold That
@ these D'Antoni products having beef.
Can Rose walk without a gimp yet?

Lotto team having a$s ni##a
 07-19-2012, 10:30 PMaway - #26

d 
space
$48,625 | POWERFUL
wait what did i say that was incorrect? .

also are u implying lin didnt play well with woody?

@ felton being very good at anything.

12 and 5 maaaaaaan that guy was great!!!
Its pretty clear what I thought was incorrect, you can read it over again if you like

And no I'm not implying that, if I said he didn't play well in Woodys offense I would've said it. And if that's what you want to a$sume fine, but he making the right passes & slowing the offense for Tyson/Melo/Stat is what we need.
 07-19-2012, 10:42 PMaway - #27
Hold That 91 heat pts91

d 
space
$28,559 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BullsLost
Can Rose walk without a gimp yet?

Lotto team having a$s ni##a
Rather be in the lotto tanking for the future to build behind a legit top 5 player.

Than paying luxury tax with Melo and Amare on horrible deals for first round exits back 2 back seasons.
 07-19-2012, 10:44 PMaway - #28
StuNNa 122 heat pts122

d 
space
$35,645 | POWERFUL
Rather be in the lotto tanking for the future to build behind a legit top 5 player.

Than paying luxury tax and capped out deals for first round exits back 2 back seasons.

Legit top 5 player

I thought you'd be rooting for the knicks since your teams gonna suck next year. Lame a$s ####

edit: You want to speak about contracts. Atleast Amar'e is still a top 5 PF. Boozer is not even a top 10 PF and the ni##a is an amnesty candidate. Rose gonna be in a tux for the whole season while Melo is the 3rd best SF overall in the league.

Last edited by StuNNa; 07-19-2012 at 10:47 PM..
 07-19-2012, 10:45 PMaway - #29

d 
space
$48,625 | POWERFUL
right and felton is better at it, because u say so......

and no it wasnt clear what u thought was incorrect since u agreed with everything i said.
No I'm going based on what I've seen over his career. And if that's what you got out of my posts then

I'm out, time to watch Batman.
 07-19-2012, 10:48 PMaway - #30
Dat_BK_Nicca 46 heat pts46

d 
space
$7,455 | POWERFUL

Than paying luxury tax with Melo and Amare on horrible deals for first round exits back 2 back seasons.
Ur team lost in the first round last year and with boozer still playing like #### as well as d rose still not being 100% wen he returns, look for yall to be ousted in the first round again

Enjoy watching us in the ECF's against the heat
 07-19-2012, 10:50 PMaway - #31
clydes suit 6 heat pts

d 
space
$2,894 | 14133925
right and felton is better at it, because u say so......

and no it wasnt clear what u thought was incorrect since u agreed with everything i said.
we know this because woodson is a larry brown disciple and larry brown couldn't go a night without raving about felton's grasp of his system.

obviously the knicks and the bobcats wont run an identical offense but understanding the philosophies behind them is half the battle and felton has that down pat. knowing when to convert defense into offense and when to transition into a halfcourt game is a difficult balance to find and expecting a young point guard like lin to immediately catch on is unreasonable.

the holes felton has in his game(and they're are a lot of them) are negated by the fact what we only need him to do the things he's already proven he's capable of doing and those would be getting amare 4-5 easy buckets a night and pushing the ball to get himself layups or our shooters open looks.
 07-19-2012, 10:50 PMaway - #32
StuNNa 122 heat pts122

d 
space
$35,645 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dat_BK_Nicca
Ur team lost in the first round last year and with boozer still playing like #### as well as d rose still not being 100% wen he returns, look for yall to be ousted in the first round again

Enjoy watching us in the ECF's against the heat
That's gotta hurt knowing you talked all that #### about winning a chip this past season to hopefully tanking and building for the future

Hold di#k and his butt buddy Chi ####ty Fingaz lost
 07-19-2012, 10:53 PMaway - #33
Dat_BK_Nicca 46 heat pts46

d 
space
$7,455 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BullsLost
That's gotta hurt knowing you talked all that #### about winning a chip this past season to hopefully tanking and building for the future

Hold di#k and his butt buddy Chi ####ty Fingaz lost
The bulls went from a championship contending team to potentially being a lottery team within one season
 07-19-2012, 10:58 PMaway - #34
StuNNa 122 heat pts122

d 
space
$35,645 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dat_BK_Nicca
The bulls went from a championship contending team to potentially being a lottery team within one season
There's a silver lining to all of this

"Even when we lose, we win "
 07-19-2012, 11:29 PMaway - #35
SeattleWon 619 heat pts619

d 
space
$49,427 | POWERFUL

from back to back 1st seeds to doitforderr1ck to tanking

inb4yourtpyicalmentionofseattle

Last edited by SeattleWon; 07-19-2012 at 11:31 PM..
 07-19-2012, 11:53 PMaway - #36
Trolling 61 heat pts61

d 
space
$1,853 | POWERFUL
#linlost
#houstonlost
#Rocketssuck
 07-20-2012, 12:04 AMaway - #37
ThePainkiller 300 heat pts300

d 
space
$53,400 | POWERFUL
so ur implying lin was the focal point of the offense despite having the ball 95% of the time during during this to streak which dodnt stop the knicks from winning
Instead of posting, you should be finding methods to k## yourself. No one likes you, ####ing moron.
 07-20-2012, 12:12 AMaway - #38
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$17,647 | POWERFUL
If he gets in shape he could be, but I don't know how he'll be able to avoid junk food teaming up with Melo. I mean, it's really not much of an accomplishment to be better than Jeremy Lin to begin with. He's an average basketball player when it's all said and done. He had his moments of shine before teams gathered enough film to begin figuring him out, and after that the bull#### hype machine was all over with. Lin is nothing more than a premature ejaculation. Dude's a turnover machine -- he's every opponent capable of getting out in transition's dream.

He got exposed by Mario Chalmers and Norris Cole. Enough said.
 07-20-2012, 12:14 AMaway - #39
X_WunderKind_X 852 heat pts852

d 
space
$25,715 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 2 Pistolz
If he gets in shape he could be, but I don't know how he'll be able to avoid junk food teaming up with Melo. I mean, it's really not much of an accomplishment to be better than Jeremy Lin to begin with. He's an average basketball player when it's all said and done. He had his moments of shine before teams gathered enough film to begin figuring him out, and after that the bull#### hype machine was all over with. Lin is nothing more than a premature ejaculation. Dude's a turnover machine -- he's every opponent capable of getting out in transition's dream.

He got exposed by Mario Chalmers and Norris Cole. Enough said.
I'm betting you didnt watch any game of lin before and after the miami game because obviously you don't know what your talking about
 07-20-2012, 12:18 AMaway - #40
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$17,647 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by X_WunderKind_X
I'm betting you didnt watch any game of lin before and after the miami game because obviously you don't know what your talking about
I watched plenty of Lin.... probably every time the Knicks played when the Heat weren't playing. I have League Pass and the Knicks are admittedly my second most watched team along with OKC.

What about my post is incorrect? The inability to bring the ball up the court while being pressured without turning it over? He had a couple of weeks of great offensive play and that was all she wrote. Terrible defender and I don't feel like looking it up but I'd be willing to bet that he ranked among the top in the league in turnovers per 48 minutes.

This is typical for a new player exploding onto the scene. Either he's really something special and keeps it going, or just had a nice run at the right time that ended once defenses began to figure him out. I'll go with the ladder because it was beyond obvious.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Xbox One's struggles are traceable to one bad decision
72 comments
Microsoft Investigating Xbox Owners for Fraudulently Refunding ..
81 comments
NFL Dallas Cowboys fans are losing their minds
57 comments
 Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj's Boyfriend Responds To Drake & Wayne ...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 105 comments - by Frankybaby
 NBA Official Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers Vs Chicago Bull
New reply 54 minutes ago - 1374 comments - by Akira Son Bio
 Image(s) inside Nas Gettin Sucked Off By Madonna In The Studio (pic)
New reply 10 minutes ago - 129 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 NFL Halloween Costume
New reply 57 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Frasier
 Article inside Chicago Rapper Bandman Kevo Charged With With Being In...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 217 comments - by NoLastName
 Video inside Daylyt Video In A Nice Pink Dress And Thot Wear Dissin...
New reply 59 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Star
 Image(s) inside Pic Of Kidd Kidd Ridin Around In Niissan
New reply 33 minutes ago - 57 comments - by ajeana
 audio inside Nas - The Season (full Version)
New reply 1 hour ago - 120 comments - by MANNYSOSA

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,834 fans of BX | none new today 4,801 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.