Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular today #top20 top last 48hrs all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Paul Pierce still wary from Benzino incident

whats popular right now | see more
most viewed right now
99 viewing
 NFL Video Shows Aaron Hernandez Dancing Near Gas Pump Befo..
28 comments
most viewed right now
92 viewing
 NBA Kobe Bryant Explains Why He Never Got Along With Dwigh..
36 comments

top in section
75 viewing
Video inside Dave Chappelle gets viciously stomped by a group of th..
top in wild'ish
top in section
33 viewing
 Image inside Why are people buying their consoles? Nielsen survey ..
top in games

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Paul Pierce still wary from Benzino incident
topic by Andre3000 - 12-23-2008, 08:48 PM


At a morning practice here before a recent game against the Washington Wizards, Pierce was polite but terse when asked how he has changed since a group of men jumped him that night, beating him, stabbing him, and smashing a bottle over his head. He would not say what he thought of Plaxico Burress, the New York Giants receiver who accidentally shot himself Nov. 28 with an unlicensed gun he brought into a Manhattan nightclub. "I'm in a whole different situation [than Burress]," Pierce said. Though he said he's more careful "since I been through what I been through," he would not say how. "That incident . . . I don't want to focus on that at all," Pierce said, abruptly waving his hand under his chin and cutting off the interview. "You want to talk about basketball, I'm good." Boston Globe

n*ggas putting up gang signs during games but still shook to talk about when Benzino's body guard handin him that a.ss whupping. Its only so long fake thugs can pretend. > Paul Pierce still wary from Benzino incident - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below!



68 comments for "Paul Pierce still wary from Benzino incident"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


 12-23-2008, 08:53 PMaway - #2
jaybizzle  space
$3,306 | 5633378
The Lakers should have Benzino courtside for the Christmas game!!
 12-23-2008, 08:54 PMaway - #3
Bkjj11 489 heat pts489 space
$44,520 | POWERFUL
this really isn't called for.

Like lets be grown about the situation
 12-23-2008, 08:55 PMaway - #4
justindlawson 2 heat pts space
$3,860 | POWERFUL
it wasnt a fu*king gang sign...if so then please show me what gang and a pic of that gang throwin it up....dont hate on a winner. no one here in boston scared of benzino.
 12-23-2008, 08:57 PMaway - #5
Iverson Romo  space
$822 | 0
Originally Posted by Bkjj11
this really isn't called for.

Like lets be grown about the situation


because pierce was so grown when he threw up gang signs on national tv :rolleyes:



RESPECT THE HOOD PAUL! OR THE HOOD WILL TAKE YOU OUT!




SAWOOOOOOOOOOP! BLOOD L.........SP!
 12-23-2008, 09:01 PMaway - #6
rippac4  space
$13,470 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bkjj11
this really isn't called for.

Like lets be grown about the situation
:agreement6:

sh*t's stupid
 12-23-2008, 09:06 PMaway - #7
justindlawson 2 heat pts space
$3,860 | POWERFUL
do you really expect him to be talking about gangs and sh*t like that in a sports interview...this wasnt a fu*king 60 minutes life interview...yeah benzino is soooo gangsta....thats why eminem makes fun of him. eminem aint a real gangsta...so please explain to me how anyones scared of benzino


MOB


Money Over bi*ches
 12-23-2008, 09:09 PMaway - #8
KURUPTION!!! 493 heat pts493 space
$33,385 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bkjj11
this really isn't called for.

Like lets be grown about the situation
You're sh*t's falling on deaf ears since 90% of BX isnt grown.
 12-23-2008, 09:10 PMaway - #9
jaybizzle  space
$3,306 | 5633378
Paul got his head busted open and cut up!!
 12-23-2008, 09:14 PMaway - #10
Big Dee  space
$9,605 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by justindlawson
it wasnt a fu*king gang sign...if so then please show me what gang and a pic of that gang throwin it up....dont hate on a winner. no one here in boston scared of benzino.
 12-23-2008, 09:23 PMaway - #11
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13 space
$31,092 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by justindlawson
it wasnt a fu*king gang sign...if so then please show me what gang and a pic of that gang throwin it up....dont hate on a winner. no one here in boston scared of benzino.


 12-23-2008, 09:26 PMaway - #12
jaybizzle  space
$3,306 | 5633378
Originally Posted by Big Dee
that looks like a fatter version of that greasy face n*gga doc rivers
 12-23-2008, 09:48 PMaway - #13
{XtoDaZ}  space
$3,666 | 8710598
People in Boston throw up dem 3's allll tha time. We dont look @ it like some gang sign, just a Boston thing..
 12-23-2008, 09:53 PMaway - #14
PizzaFace07  space
$1,123 | 0
Yeah 3 in boston is just a local thing..3 stripes, 617 bi*ches..............wouldnt expect outsiders to know though, so i understand the ignorance
 12-23-2008, 09:54 PMaway - #15
justindlawson 2 heat pts space
$3,860 | POWERFUL
thanks for psoting up the pics.
 12-23-2008, 10:21 PMaway - #16
Soraci7 34 heat pts34 space
$13,855 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Andre3000
At a morning practice here before a recent game against the Washington Wizards, Pierce was polite but terse when asked how he has changed since a group of men jumped him that night, beating him, stabbing him, and smashing a bottle over his head. He would not say what he thought of Plaxico Burress, the New York Giants receiver who accidentally shot himself Nov. 28 with an unlicensed gun he brought into a Manhattan nightclub. "I'm in a whole different situation [than Burress]," Pierce said. Though he said he's more careful "since I been through what I been through," he would not say how. "That incident . . . I don't want to focus on that at all," Pierce said, abruptly waving his hand under his chin and cutting off the interview. "You want to talk about basketball, I'm good." Boston Globe

n*ggas putting up gang signs during games but still shook to talk about when Benzino's body guard handin him that a.ss whupping. Its only so long fake thugs can pretend.
Except Pierce never snitched when he was on the stand.
 12-23-2008, 10:33 PMaway - #17
Corleone  space
$2,977 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by {XtoDaZ}
People in Boston throw up dem 3's allll tha time. We dont look @ it like some gang sign, just a Boston thing..
Paul Pierce is an Ingelwood n*gga, he ain't no fu*kin boston fruitcup so he knew what the fu*k he was doin when he threw up that blood sh*t.

n*ggas tryna make the n*gga look like a saint or sumthin. Oh yeah that's T.Rodgers for the n*ggas clownin, PP got banged on in Boston makin LA n*ggas look weak and sh*t
 12-23-2008, 10:37 PMaway - #18
SmooveDude 25 heat pts25 space
$15,174 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bkjj11
this really isn't called for.

Like lets be grown about the situation
aint it kinda ironic seein s u ws the first dude cheerin when u heard brady may never play again
 12-23-2008, 10:38 PMaway - #19
Andre3000  space
$24,081 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Boston617
shut the fu*k up, how are your redskins doing? or your even still a fan of them
but seriously:

how are you going to call someone a fake thug? are you actually stupid enough to be talking sh*t when you got stabbed, hit with a bottle, and jumped etc and all that? well maybe not even that, what do you expect him to say? how fu*king stupid can you be. hes a role model to many people and kids look up to him hes not going to be a idiot and start saying stuff anyways, even if he wants to. and LOL at gang signs and all that. i swear to god, only online people want to act hard..like everyone else said, its a Boston thing which obviously you don't know about, so stop claiming sh*t, and saying sh*t you don't know about

and LOL at the Iverson Romo dude, but from cali trying to rep a set online
real gangsta..you probably try to be down with any hood you can be down with..i mean iverson..romo..then cali.. 3 different places. im not evne going to comment on you. do ya thing thoug and be hard online.
Redskins are doing good. How the Pats without them Cameras??

If it wasn't a gang sign why didn't he appeal the fine they gave him for it being a gang sign????
 12-23-2008, 10:39 PMaway - #20
jsda1  space
$409 | 1115810
Originally Posted by Corleone
Paul Pierce is an Ingelwood n*gga, he ain't no fu*kin boston fruitcup so he knew what the fu*k he was doin when he threw up that blood sh*t.

n*ggas tryna make the n*gga look like a saint or sumthin. Oh yeah that's T.Rodgers for the n*ggas clownin, PP got banged on in Boston makin LA n*ggas look weak and sh*t
He got beet down by several people. That's how it goes. Nothing weak about it. Simply outnumbered.
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx


 



top last 48 hrs
32 viewing
Image inside  All :mjcry: smileys post here
89 comments
top last 48 hrs
27 viewing
NFL Direct link to the incident report filed for the July, 2..
66 comments
top last 48 hrs
71 viewing
Video inside  Dave Chappelle gets viciously stomped by a group of th..
75 comments
 Image(s) inside Chiwire:lil Reese G Checks Montana Of 300
New reply 3 minutes ago - 119 comments - by NoLastName
 Video inside Rich Homie Quan Talks Stepping Away From Rich ...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 62 comments - by GameTheory
 Image(s) inside Alley Boy Beat Up Then Taunts Lil Phats Death
New reply 6 minutes ago - 100 comments - by stansodmg
 NFL Espn Todd Mcshay 2015 Mock Draft 3.0 [amari Co...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 74 comments - by Bkjj11
  Drake Just Did Something That Jay, Nas, Wayne,...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 127 comments - by echion911
 Image(s) inside Feb 25 - Soldier Refuses To Tip Server Because...
New reply 24 minutes ago - 54 comments - by YungPrinceNY
 Video inside Video Alley Boy Beat Up And Chased Through The...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 491 comments - by SLR CHOOPA
  The Details Of A Cash Money Records "deal...
New reply 30 minutes ago - 90 comments - by El Genio
last 48 hours

like bx on facebook


follow bx on twitter
5,930 fans of BX | none new today 4,902 following and 1 new today

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement   |   Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.