This is BX @ Boxden.com

Paul Pierce still wary from Benzino incident

Paul Pierce still wary from Benzino incident
topic by Andre3000 - 12-23-2008, 07:48 PM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter

At a morning practice here before a recent game against the Washington Wizards, Pierce was polite but terse when asked how he has changed since a group of men jumped him that night, beating him, st@bbing him, and smashing a bottle over his head. He would not say what he thought of Plaxico Burress, the New York Giants receiver who accidentally shot himself Nov. 28 with an unlicensed gun he brought into a Manhattan nightclub. "I'm in a whole different situation [than Burress]," Pierce said. Though he said he's more careful "since I been through what I been through," he would not say how. "That incident . . . I don't want to focus on that at all," Pierce said, abruptly waving his hand under his chin and cutting off the interview. "You want to talk about basketball, I'm good." Boston Globe

ni##as putting up gang signs during games but still shook to talk about when Benzino's body guard handin him that a$s whupping. Its only so long fake thugs can pretend. > Paul Pierce still wary from Benzino incident - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Latest Sports Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

68 comments for "Paul Pierce still wary from Benzino incident"

12-23-2008, 07:53 PMaway - #2
jaybizzle 

d 
space
$3,305 | 5633378
The Lakers should have Benzino courtside for the Christmas game!!
 12-23-2008, 07:54 PMaway - #3
Bkjj11 294 heat pts294

d 
space
$39,391 | POWERFUL
this really isn't called for.

Like lets be grown about the situation
 12-23-2008, 07:55 PMaway - #4
justindlawson 2 heat pts

d 
space
$3,860 | POWERFUL
it wasnt a ####ing gang sign...if so then please show me what gang and a pic of that gang throwin it up....dont hate on a winner. no one here in boston scared of benzino.
 12-23-2008, 07:57 PMaway - #5
Iverson Romo 

d 
space
$822 | 0
Originally Posted by Bkjj11

because pierce was so grown when he threw up gang signs on national tv :rolleyes:

RESPECT THE HOOD PAUL! OR THE HOOD WILL TAKE YOU OUT!

SAWOOOOOOOOOOP! BLOOD L.........SP!
 12-23-2008, 08:01 PMaway - #6
rippac4 

d 
space
$13,440 | POWERFUL

:agreement6:

####'s stupid
 12-23-2008, 08:06 PMaway - #7
justindlawson 2 heat pts

d 
space
$3,860 | POWERFUL
do you really expect him to be talking about gangs and #### like that in a sports interview...this wasnt a ####ing 60 minutes life interview...yeah benzino is soooo gangsta....thats why eminem makes fun of him. eminem aint a real gangsta...so please explain to me how anyones scared of benzino

MOB

Money Over ####es
 12-23-2008, 08:09 PMaway - #8
KURUPTION!!! 478 heat pts478

d 
space
$32,986 | POWERFUL

You're ####'s falling on deaf ears since 90% of BX isnt grown.
 12-23-2008, 08:10 PMaway - #9
jaybizzle 

d 
space
$3,305 | 5633378
Paul got his head busted open and cut up!!
 12-23-2008, 08:14 PMaway - #10
Big Dee 

d 
space
$9,605 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by justindlawson
it wasnt a ####ing gang sign...if so then please show me what gang and a pic of that gang throwin it up....dont hate on a winner. no one here in boston scared of benzino.
 12-23-2008, 08:23 PMonline - #11
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$30,325 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by justindlawson

12-23-2008, 08:26 PMaway - #12
jaybizzle 

d 
space
$3,305 | 5633378
Originally Posted by Big Dee
that looks like a fatter version of that greasy face ni##a doc rivers
 12-23-2008, 08:48 PMaway - #13
{XtoDaZ} 

d 
space
$3,651 | 8710598
People in Boston throw up dem 3's allll tha time. We dont look @ it like some gang sign, just a Boston thing..
 12-23-2008, 08:53 PMaway - #14
PizzaFace07 

d 
space
$1,123 | 0
Yeah 3 in boston is just a local thing..3 stripes, 617 ####es..............wouldnt expect outsiders to know though, so i understand the ignorance
 12-23-2008, 08:54 PMaway - #15
justindlawson 2 heat pts

d 
space
$3,860 | POWERFUL
thanks for psoting up the pics.
 12-23-2008, 09:21 PMaway - #16
Soraci7 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$13,688 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Andre3000
At a morning practice here before a recent game against the Washington Wizards, Pierce was polite but terse when asked how he has changed since a group of men jumped him that night, beating him, st@bbing him, and smashing a bottle over his head. He would not say what he thought of Plaxico Burress, the New York Giants receiver who accidentally shot himself Nov. 28 with an unlicensed gun he brought into a Manhattan nightclub. "I'm in a whole different situation [than Burress]," Pierce said. Though he said he's more careful "since I been through what I been through," he would not say how. "That incident . . . I don't want to focus on that at all," Pierce said, abruptly waving his hand under his chin and cutting off the interview. "You want to talk about basketball, I'm good." Boston Globe

ni##as putting up gang signs during games but still shook to talk about when Benzino's body guard handin him that a$s whupping. Its only so long fake thugs can pretend.
Except Pierce never snitched when he was on the stand.
 12-23-2008, 09:33 PMaway - #17
Corleone 

d 
space
$2,975 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by {XtoDaZ}
People in Boston throw up dem 3's allll tha time. We dont look @ it like some gang sign, just a Boston thing..
Paul Pierce is an Ingelwood ni##a, he ain't no ####in boston fruitcup so he knew what the #### he was doin when he threw up that blood ####.

ni##as tryna make the ni##a look like a saint or sumthin. Oh yeah that's T.Rodgers for the ni##as clownin, PP got banged on in Boston makin LA ni##as look weak and ####
 12-23-2008, 09:37 PMaway - #18
SmooveDude 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$14,436 | POWERFUL

aint it kinda ironic seein s u ws the first dude cheerin when u heard brady may never play again
 12-23-2008, 09:38 PMaway - #19
Andre3000 

d 
space
$24,081 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Boston617
shut the #### up, how are your redskins doing? or your even still a fan of them
but seriously:

how are you going to call someone a fake thug? are you actually stupid enough to be talking #### when you got st@bbed, hit with a bottle, and jumped etc and all that? well maybe not even that, what do you expect him to say? how ####ing stupid can you be. hes a role model to many people and kids look up to him hes not going to be a idiot and start saying stuff anyways, even if he wants to. and LOL at gang signs and all that. i swear to god, only online people want to act hard..like everyone else said, its a Boston thing which obviously you don't know about, so stop claiming ####, and saying #### you don't know about

and LOL at the Iverson Romo dude, but from cali trying to rep a set online
real gangsta..you probably try to be down with any hood you can be down with..i mean iverson..romo..then cali.. 3 different places. im not evne going to comment on you. do ya thing thoug and be hard online.
Redskins are doing good. How the Pats without them Cameras??

If it wasn't a gang sign why didn't he appeal the fine they gave him for it being a gang sign????
 12-23-2008, 09:39 PMaway - #20
jsda1 

d 
space
$409 | 1115810
Originally Posted by Corleone
Paul Pierce is an Ingelwood ni##a, he ain't no ####in boston fruitcup so he knew what the #### he was doin when he threw up that blood ####.

ni##as tryna make the ni##a look like a saint or sumthin. Oh yeah that's T.Rodgers for the ni##as clownin, PP got banged on in Boston makin LA ni##as look weak and ####
He got beet down by several people. That's how it goes. Nothing weak about it. Simply outnumbered.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL MNF - Texans vs. Steelers - 8:30PM
217 comments
What podcasts help you get through work?
58 comments
Article inside  Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje cast in ‘Game of Thrones’: ..
54 comments
  Tom Hardy Being Eyed For X-men Apocalypse?
New reply 3 minutes ago - 52 comments - by P DRILLA
 Article inside 2014 Is First Year Ever With Zero Platinum-certified R...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 148 comments - by Fly or Die
  I Hate Niggas That...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 63 comments - by tripleG
 Video inside Baby Comes Out Of The Closet In Front Of Live Audience...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 167 comments - by polorsport2345
 Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Ga Teen Forced To Ground At Gunpoint For Seat...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 94 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Video inside Dragon Ball Z Coming Back To Tv, First Promo Trailer
New reply 30 minutes ago - 72 comments - by goldenera
 Image(s) inside Who Seen Ty Beats Expose Asap Earlier Today?
New reply 13 minutes ago - 98 comments - by Deelo Deniroz
  I Lowkey Miss The 06-07 Era
New reply 30 minutes ago - 179 comments - by Chalky

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,827 fans of BX | none new today 4,789 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.