Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Pacquio is on HGH

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
119 viewing
 Image inside Chris Brown & KID RED Plan on Killing Tyson Beckford in Vegas??!(Tyson..
109 comments
most viewed right now
90 viewing
 Image inside Pale Goddess Paige
36 comments

top in section
58 viewing
NBA Al Horford's sisters going in on the NBA/Cavs right now
top in sports
top in section
31 viewing
 Video inside shocking compilation: World on the Edge of something big (2015)
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Poll results - Is the Pac Man on HGH
Yes 41 54.67%
No 34 45.33%
Voters: 75. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Pacquio is on HGH
Unread 5 years agoclass of '05 - away - #21
StateProperty88 28 heat pts28 space
Goodwill is the Monarch
space
$34,069 | POWERFUL
VictoryThagr8 said:
Yall are idiots.

Pacquaio already agreed on drug test, its that Floyd and his team keep getting stricter on their demand of the drug test and keep adding s**t. Why is that Pacquaio already signed the contract and then floyd add more BS everytime pacquaio agreed to something. FLoyd is the only one who didnt sign the contract. And people act like its just a tablespoon of blood. You do realize they take multiple sample for each drug test. It basically Pacquaio didnt want any testing on the day and day before the f!ght. Pacquaio basically wanted the same testers who does the NFL while floyd wanted the Olympic style test. And the NFL testers would actually allow random blood test till 2 days before the f!ght. Most of the idiots on here get their news from ESPN who actually dont follow boxing. Because he already agreed on the drug test, but the part they didnt agree on is which agency is doing the testing.
you keep saying that floyd is changing things and adding s**t but what has he added i mean he been wanted the blood test and manny has said that he isnt going to do it with the usada. so what else is there that you are referring too?

nevermind you answered my question with your edit. but i dont agree with you that floyd has been slandering his name

Last edited by StateProperty88; 12-25-2009 at 01:09 AM..
Unread 5 years agoclass of '04 - away - #22
Lester86  space
The Carver 2.0
space
$1,702 | 5908113
i really don't understand why people think pacquaio is scared to f!ght Mayweather?

After reaming the f**k out of Cotto (quite easily i must say), why would he be afraid to face Mayweather?

Never have i seen Mayweather accuse another boxer of doping. The only reason i can see mayweather's camp accusing pacquiao now is because they see Manny as a legitimate threat to lay Floyds a.ss out and break his undefeated record.

How are people not interpreting it like that?
Unread 5 years agoclass of '07 - away - #23
BigAssTree 1 heat pts space
space
$538 | 1571097
Lester86 said:
i really don't understand why people think pacquaio is scared to f!ght Mayweather?

After reaming the f**k out of Cotto (quite easily i must say), why would he be afraid to face Mayweather?

Never have i seen Mayweather accuse another boxer of doping. The only reason i can see mayweather's camp accusing pacquiao now is because they see Manny as a legitimate threat to lay Floyds a.ss out and break his undefeated record.

That's exactly how I see it.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '05 - away - #24
Goodwill is the Monarch
space
$34,069 | POWERFUL
Lester86 said:

because there are other ways to look at it. i mean you can look at this as just being a hype machine for the f!ght to generate more publicity, or it could just be floyd playing mind games with manny in efforts to rattle him (especially if manny doesnt feel comfortable giving blood close to the f!ght), or it can be looked at the way you put it to me all three are reasonable to think i guess its just depends on the perspective you look at it from
Unread 5 years agoclass of '04 - away - #25
Lester86  space
The Carver 2.0
space
$1,702 | 5908113
StateProperty88 said:
because there are other ways to look at it. i mean you can look at this as just being a hype machine for the f!ght to generate more publicity, or it could just be floyd playing mind games with manny in efforts to rattle him (especially if manny doesnt feel comfortable giving blood close to the f!ght), or it can be looked at the way you put it to me all three are reasonable to think i guess its just depends on the perspective you look at it from
i understand the broad spectrum of ways you can interpret the situation, because boxing is ultimately a business, of course.

What i can't seem to fathom is how people ACTUALLY think Pacquiao is "petrified" to f!ght Mayweather lol.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #26
teh truth 2 heat pts space
back2back bi*ch
space
$4,136 | 9626874
Mike Nitty said:
Manny don't want this f!ght..if he did he'd take the drug test bottom line...too much money for him to bulls**t around this s**t, aint like PB saying he on Coke...n*gga gotta feeling he juicin--prove him wrong Manny
yet his b**ch made a.sss f**k head cant say "manny is on rooids i want him to take a test n prove me wrong"
Unread 5 years agoclass of '05 - away - #27
Goodwill is the Monarch
space
$34,069 | POWERFUL
Lester86 said:
i understand the broad spectrum of ways you can interpret the situation, because boxing is ultimately a business, of course.

What i can't seem to fathom is how people ACTUALLY think Pacquiao is "petrified" to f!ght Mayweather lol.
yeah ill say that doesnt make sense because even if he did think he was going to lose (which i doubt he thinks, even though i think he will), he'd still get 20 mil. not to many folk would turn that down
Unread 5 years agoclass of '05 - away - #28
hustlehard365  space
space
$2,817 | 7432842
Bigakathebeast said:
ya are aware that the blood test he isn't refusing ...its the window of the blood test....taking a blood test almost 48 hrs b4 a match would fukk up his routine...and if you don't have ya routine down pact...sometimes take you out ya zone
its not 2 days before the f!ght didnt u read the oscar de la hoya blog he said the 2days before is a rumor manny doesnt want to take a blood test period because he is afraid of needles yet he has mad tattoos over his body..makes you think why manny would say somethin stupid like he scared of needs but has tats over his body sound likes he tryin to make up ne excuse possible
Unread 5 years agoclass of '07 - away - #29
kakish 8 heat pts space
space
$11,236 | POWERFUL
I don't understand why it matters to Pac if he has nothing to hide seeing Floyd is doing the same s**t he is. He ain't scared of needles and it just says they could do it right before the f!ght. Doesn't even mean they will...
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #30
banga 4 heat pts space
space
$28,248 | POWERFUL
Lester86 said:

I don't think people are thinking manny is afraid of floyd, it's that he's afraid of what the test might reveal. if he has nothing to hide then there shouldn't be a problem with the olympic style testing.

the olympic style testing can't be too rigourous to disrupt the preparation for a f!ght when you have olympic athletes doing the same testing for their own respective events with no problem.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '07 - away - #31
Cartel-Clipz 21 heat pts21 space
tell him be quiet please?
space
$20,362 | POWERFUL
ChickzNKickz said:
Key Word = BOXDEN....

"Where ni99az don't think logically"
cosign
Unread 5 years agoclass of '04 - away - #32
Cutty Olds 2 heat pts space
Brorilla Monsoon
space
$10,184 | POWERFUL
VictoryThagr8 said:
Yall are idiots.

Pacquaio already agreed on drug test, its that Floyd and his team keep getting stricter on their demand of the drug test and keep adding s**t. Why is that Pacquaio already signed the contract and then floyd add more BS everytime pacquaio agreed to something. FLoyd is the only one who didnt sign the contract. And people act like its just a tablespoon of blood. You do realize they take multiple sample for each drug test. It basically Pacquaio didnt want any testing on the day and day before the f!ght. Pacquaio basically wanted the same testers who does the NFL while floyd wanted the Olympic style test. And the NFL testers would actually allow random blood test till 2 days before the f!ght. Most of the idiots on here get their news from ESPN who actually dont follow boxing. Because he already agreed on the drug test, but the part they didnt agree on is which agency is doing the testing.

And add the fact pacquaio is planning to take the mayweather to court. because pacquaio already threaten Floyd sr to take him to court for being the guy who started the whole steroid allegation. Because nobody talked about roid until his dumbass open his mouth because pacquaio destroyed his boxer hatton in two rounds. So in other word pacquaio is basically tired of the mayweather finding new excuses for floyd to not sign the contract. Because first it was money, then it was the date, then it venue, then it was the f**king drug test, then its which agency they wanted to test which is where they couldnt agree, and floyd's team trying to make pacquaio the one who looks like the guilty man when its basically them not agreeing to which agency doing the test. And the reason is because Pacquaio retired both of Golden Boy's two biggest cash cow(hatton and oscar) is why GBP , along with floyd are trying to slander pacquaio. Also add that floyd doesnt agree with 10 million dollar penelty for every pound over which i dont know how it gets swept under the rug especially after he cheated marquez in the weight.

Either way both sides needs to put their ego to the side and sign the f**king f!ght. Because Pacquaio only has til march to f!ght and add that he also is running for congress in the phillipines and if wins his election that he is retiring from boxing or if he lose then most likely we see floyd vs pacquaio in november.
:agreement6::agreement6:

Couldn't have said it better
Unread 5 years agoclass of '07 - away - #33
MELODY 9 heat pts space
FREE HOV!!
space
$9,415 | POWERFUL
VictoryThagr8 said:
Yall are idiots.

And add the fact pacquaio is planning to take the mayweather to court. because pacquaio already threaten Floyd sr to take him to court for being the guy who started the whole steroid allegation. Because nobody talked about roid until his dumbass open his mouth because pacquaio destroyed his boxer hatton in two rounds. So in other word pacquaio is basically tired of the mayweather finding new excuses for floyd to not sign the contract. Because first it was money, then it was the date, then it venue, then it was the f**king drug test, then its which agency they wanted to test which is where they couldnt agree, and floyd's team trying to make pacquaio the one who looks like the guilty man when its basically them not agreeing to which agency doing the test. And the reason is because Pacquaio retired both of Golden Boy's two biggest cash cow(hatton and oscar) is why GBP , along with floyd are trying to slander pacquaio. Also add that floyd doesnt agree with 10 million dollar penelty for every pound over which i dont know how it gets swept under the rug especially after he cheated marquez in the weight.

Either way both sides needs to put their ego to the side and sign the f**king f!ght. Because Pacquaio only has til march to f!ght and add that he also is running for congress in the phillipines and if wins his election that he is retiring from boxing or if he lose then most likely we see floyd vs pacquaio in november.
HOLY f**kING s**t!!!

WHAT WILL THE STANS SAY NEXT?
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #34
made in the bay 23 heat pts23 space
LostOne Production
space
$2,149 | 16904023
VictoryThagr8 said:
Yall are idiots.

:applause: :applause: :applause:
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #35
marcusaka50 33 heat pts33 space
D$$P NI$$A
space
$22,216 | POWERFUL
Manny sound scared but then a drug test is dumb when Floyd never asked for a drug test in any of his previous matches.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '04 - away - #36
Woot 2 heat pts space
Do the shoulder lean!
space
$754 | 7227121
VictoryThagr8 said:
Yall are idiots.

:agreement6:
Unread 5 years agoclass of '09 - away - #37
29 26 5 heat pts space
space
$8,470 | POWERFUL
VictoryThagr8 said:
Yall are idiots.

Roll over to see ether in writing.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '07 - away - #38
MELODY 9 heat pts space
FREE HOV!!
space
$9,415 | POWERFUL
29 26 said:
Roll over to see ether in writing.

HOW DO YOU DO THAT s**t? FUNNY HOW NO PRETTY GIRL STANS DON'T RESPOND TO THIS. THEY DODGING THAT POST LIKE FLOYD DODGING PAC.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '06 - away - #39
StatisticZ 1 heat pts space
You & Yours
space
$13,564 | 19218087
Bigakathebeast said:
ya are aware that the blood test he isn't refusing ...its the window of the blood test....taking a blood test almost 48 hrs b4 a match would fukk up his routine...and if you don't have ya routine down pact...sometimes take you out ya zone
A blood test is not gonna mess up your routine or diet or anything of that nature. That has nothing to do with s**t. I used to smoke 2 newport 100's then run 3 miles everyday. Then smoke 2 more when I was done. Blood test aint messing up a routine.

finishim said:
maybe youre just ignorant to hgh but, its untraceable, thats why guys take it.. the only way these guys get in trouble for it is because the doctors/trainers that give it to them spread the word to others n they put them out there or they do the doctors/trainers wrong and they put it out there themselves.. so no, hes not NOT taking the tests because of HGH
HGH is traceable. It does have a small window, however. But it's not untraceable.
Unread 5 years agoclass of '04 - away - #40
bay224  space
space
$1,579 | 267732
just take the test, yall can type all you want.manny so bad..he should just agree to whatever and get it over with.

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
466 viewing
Video inside Real Or Fake? The Pencil Game "Charlie, Charlie" Got These Dudes Freaki..
91 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
42 viewing
Chain snatching stories
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
34 viewing
BOX Top 20 Most Brutal Knockouts in Boxing History!
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
33 viewing
Image inside You Guys Can Ruin Your Lives With That sh-t
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
26 viewing
Article inside ASAP Rocky Knocks Down 9 on LSD Trip
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Image inside That Camera Man Fast As Sh!t....(lmao)
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Video inside Fast food workers want $15 an hour. Here you go.
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
13 viewing
My 4yr Nephew keep tryna sneak into da strip club on gta5:rofl:
85 comments
@games
most viewed right now
11 viewing
NBA 2K16 listing hints at animation improvements, modes and more
96 comments
@games

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time