This is BX @ Boxden.com

Pacquio is on HGH

Poll results - Is the Pac Man on HGH
Yes 41 54.67%
No 34 45.33%
Voters: 75. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only) [Click here to become a member]

Pacquio is on HGH
 12-25-2009, 01:07 AMaway - #21
StateProperty88 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$32,883 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by VictoryThagr8
Yall are idiots.

Pacquaio already agreed on drug test, its that Floyd and his team keep getting stricter on their demand of the drug test and keep adding ####. Why is that Pacquaio already signed the contract and then floyd add more BS everytime pacquaio agreed to something. FLoyd is the only one who didnt sign the contract. And people act like its just a tablespoon of blood. You do realize they take multiple sample for each drug test. It basically Pacquaio didnt want any testing on the day and day before the f!ght. Pacquaio basically wanted the same testers who does the NFL while floyd wanted the Olympic style test. And the NFL testers would actually allow random blood test till 2 days before the f!ght. Most of the idiots on here get their news from ESPN who actually dont follow boxing. Because he already agreed on the drug test, but the part they didnt agree on is which agency is doing the testing.
you keep saying that floyd is changing things and adding #### but what has he added i mean he been wanted the blood test and manny has said that he isnt going to do it with the usada. so what else is there that you are referring too?

nevermind you answered my question with your edit. but i dont agree with you that floyd has been slandering his name

Last edited by StateProperty88; 12-25-2009 at 01:09 AM..
 12-25-2009, 01:16 AMaway - #22
Lester86 

d 
space
$1,695 | 5908112
i really don't understand why people think pacquaio is scared to f!ght Mayweather?

After reaming the #### out of Cotto (quite easily i must say), why would he be afraid to face Mayweather?

Never have i seen Mayweather accuse another boxer of doping. The only reason i can see mayweather's camp accusing pacquiao now is because they see Manny as a legitimate threat to lay Floyds a$s out and break his undefeated record.

How are people not interpreting it like that?
 12-25-2009, 01:19 AMaway - #23
BigAssTree 1 heat pts

d 
space
$538 | 1571097
Originally Posted by Lester86
i really don't understand why people think pacquaio is scared to f!ght Mayweather?

After reaming the #### out of Cotto (quite easily i must say), why would he be afraid to face Mayweather?

Never have i seen Mayweather accuse another boxer of doping. The only reason i can see mayweather's camp accusing pacquiao now is because they see Manny as a legitimate threat to lay Floyds a$s out and break his undefeated record.

That's exactly how I see it.
 12-25-2009, 01:20 AMaway - #24

d 
space
$32,883 | POWERFUL

because there are other ways to look at it. i mean you can look at this as just being a hype machine for the f!ght to generate more publicity, or it could just be floyd playing mind games with manny in efforts to rattle him (especially if manny doesnt feel comfortable giving blood close to the f!ght), or it can be looked at the way you put it to me all three are reasonable to think i guess its just depends on the perspective you look at it from
 12-25-2009, 01:24 AMaway - #25
Lester86 

d 
space
$1,695 | 5908112
Originally Posted by StateProperty88
because there are other ways to look at it. i mean you can look at this as just being a hype machine for the f!ght to generate more publicity, or it could just be floyd playing mind games with manny in efforts to rattle him (especially if manny doesnt feel comfortable giving blood close to the f!ght), or it can be looked at the way you put it to me all three are reasonable to think i guess its just depends on the perspective you look at it from
i understand the broad spectrum of ways you can interpret the situation, because boxing is ultimately a business, of course.

What i can't seem to fathom is how people ACTUALLY think Pacquiao is "petrified" to f!ght Mayweather lol.
 12-25-2009, 01:27 AMaway - #26
teh truth 2 heat pts

d 
space
$4,129 | 9626874
Originally Posted by Mike Nitty
Manny don't want this f!ght..if he did he'd take the drug test bottom line...too much money for him to bull#### around this ####, aint like PB saying he on Coke...ni##a gotta feeling he juicin--prove him wrong Manny
yet his #### made a$ss #### head cant say "manny is on rooids i want him to take a test n prove me wrong"
 12-25-2009, 01:32 AMaway - #27

d 
space
$32,883 | POWERFUL
i understand the broad spectrum of ways you can interpret the situation, because boxing is ultimately a business, of course.

What i can't seem to fathom is how people ACTUALLY think Pacquiao is "petrified" to f!ght Mayweather lol.
yeah ill say that doesnt make sense because even if he did think he was going to lose (which i doubt he thinks, even though i think he will), he'd still get 20 mil. not to many folk would turn that down
 12-25-2009, 01:36 AMonline - #28
hustlehard365 

d 
space
$2,650 | 6520726
Originally Posted by Bigakathebeast
ya are aware that the blood test he isn't refusing ...its the window of the blood test....taking a blood test almost 48 hrs b4 a match would fukk up his routine...and if you don't have ya routine down pact...sometimes take you out ya zone
its not 2 days before the f!ght didnt u read the oscar de la hoya blog he said the 2days before is a rumor manny doesnt want to take a blood test period because he is afraid of needles yet he has mad tattoos over his body..makes you think why manny would say somethin stupid like he scared of needs but has tats over his body sound likes he tryin to make up ne excuse possible
 12-25-2009, 02:07 AMaway - #29
kakish 8 heat pts

d 
space
$11,068 | POWERFUL
I don't understand why it matters to Pac if he has nothing to hide seeing Floyd is doing the same #### he is. He ain't scared of needles and it just says they could do it right before the f!ght. Doesn't even mean they will...
 12-25-2009, 02:08 AMaway - #30
banga 3 heat pts

d 
space
$26,765 | POWERFUL

I don't think people are thinking manny is afraid of floyd, it's that he's afraid of what the test might reveal. if he has nothing to hide then there shouldn't be a problem with the olympic style testing.

the olympic style testing can't be too rigourous to disrupt the preparation for a f!ght when you have olympic athletes doing the same testing for their own respective events with no problem.
 12-25-2009, 02:30 AMaway - #31
Cartel-Clipz 19 heat pts19

d 
space
$19,125 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ChickzNKickz
Key Word = BOXDEN....

"Where ni99az don't think logically"
cosign
 12-25-2009, 02:34 AMaway - #32
Cutty Olds 

d 
space
$8,956 | 19806908
Yall are idiots.

Pacquaio already agreed on drug test, its that Floyd and his team keep getting stricter on their demand of the drug test and keep adding ####. Why is that Pacquaio already signed the contract and then floyd add more BS everytime pacquaio agreed to something. FLoyd is the only one who didnt sign the contract. And people act like its just a tablespoon of blood. You do realize they take multiple sample for each drug test. It basically Pacquaio didnt want any testing on the day and day before the f!ght. Pacquaio basically wanted the same testers who does the NFL while floyd wanted the Olympic style test. And the NFL testers would actually allow random blood test till 2 days before the f!ght. Most of the idiots on here get their news from ESPN who actually dont follow boxing. Because he already agreed on the drug test, but the part they didnt agree on is which agency is doing the testing.

And add the fact pacquaio is planning to take the mayweather to court. because pacquaio already threaten Floyd sr to take him to court for being the guy who started the whole steroid allegation. Because nobody talked about roid until his dumbass open his mouth because pacquaio destroyed his boxer hatton in two rounds. So in other word pacquaio is basically tired of the mayweather finding new excuses for floyd to not sign the contract. Because first it was money, then it was the date, then it venue, then it was the ####ing drug test, then its which agency they wanted to test which is where they couldnt agree, and floyd's team trying to make pacquaio the one who looks like the guilty man when its basically them not agreeing to which agency doing the test. And the reason is because Pacquaio retired both of Golden Boy's two biggest cash cow(hatton and oscar) is why GBP , along with floyd are trying to slander pacquaio. Also add that floyd doesnt agree with 10 million dollar penelty for every pound over which i dont know how it gets swept under the rug especially after he cheated marquez in the weight.

Either way both sides needs to put their ego to the side and sign the ####ing f!ght. Because Pacquaio only has til march to f!ght and add that he also is running for congress in the phillipines and if wins his election that he is retiring from boxing or if he lose then most likely we see floyd vs pacquaio in november.
:agreement6::agreement6:

Couldn't have said it better
 12-25-2009, 02:49 AMaway - #33
MELODY 4 heat pts

d 
space
$9,344 | POWERFUL
Yall are idiots.

And add the fact pacquaio is planning to take the mayweather to court. because pacquaio already threaten Floyd sr to take him to court for being the guy who started the whole steroid allegation. Because nobody talked about roid until his dumbass open his mouth because pacquaio destroyed his boxer hatton in two rounds. So in other word pacquaio is basically tired of the mayweather finding new excuses for floyd to not sign the contract. Because first it was money, then it was the date, then it venue, then it was the ####ing drug test, then its which agency they wanted to test which is where they couldnt agree, and floyd's team trying to make pacquaio the one who looks like the guilty man when its basically them not agreeing to which agency doing the test. And the reason is because Pacquaio retired both of Golden Boy's two biggest cash cow(hatton and oscar) is why GBP , along with floyd are trying to slander pacquaio. Also add that floyd doesnt agree with 10 million dollar penelty for every pound over which i dont know how it gets swept under the rug especially after he cheated marquez in the weight.

Either way both sides needs to put their ego to the side and sign the ####ing f!ght. Because Pacquaio only has til march to f!ght and add that he also is running for congress in the phillipines and if wins his election that he is retiring from boxing or if he lose then most likely we see floyd vs pacquaio in november.
HOLY ####ING ####!!!

WHAT WILL THE STANS SAY NEXT?
 12-25-2009, 03:18 AMaway - #34
made in the bay 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$2,122 | 16692968
Yall are idiots.

:applause: :applause: :applause:
 12-25-2009, 04:21 AMaway - #35
marcusaka50 32 heat pts32

d 
space
$20,674 | POWERFUL
Manny sound scared but then a drug test is dumb when Floyd never asked for a drug test in any of his previous matches.
 12-25-2009, 04:59 AMaway - #36
Woot 2 heat pts

d 
space
$754 | 7227121
Yall are idiots.

:agreement6:
 12-25-2009, 05:10 AMaway - #37
29 26 3 heat pts

d 
space
$7,834 | POWERFUL
Yall are idiots.

Roll over to see ether in writing.
 12-25-2009, 05:15 AMaway - #38
MELODY 4 heat pts

d 
space
$9,344 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 29 26
Roll over to see ether in writing.

HOW DO YOU DO THAT ####? FUNNY HOW NO PRETTY GIRL STANS DON'T RESPOND TO THIS. THEY DODGING THAT POST LIKE FLOYD DODGING PAC.
 12-25-2009, 05:16 AMaway - #39
StatisticZ 1 heat pts

d 
space
$13,564 | 19218087
Originally Posted by Bigakathebeast
ya are aware that the blood test he isn't refusing ...its the window of the blood test....taking a blood test almost 48 hrs b4 a match would fukk up his routine...and if you don't have ya routine down pact...sometimes take you out ya zone
A blood test is not gonna mess up your routine or diet or anything of that nature. That has nothing to do with ####. I used to smoke 2 newport 100's then run 3 miles everyday. Then smoke 2 more when I was done. Blood test aint messing up a routine.

Originally Posted by finishim
maybe youre just ignorant to hgh but, its untraceable, thats why guys take it.. the only way these guys get in trouble for it is because the doctors/trainers that give it to them spread the word to others n they put them out there or they do the doctors/trainers wrong and they put it out there themselves.. so no, hes not NOT taking the tests because of HGH
HGH is traceable. It does have a small window, however. But it's not untraceable.
 12-25-2009, 07:40 AMaway - #40
bay224 

d 
space
$1,579 | 267732
just take the test, yall can type all you want.manny so bad..he should just agree to whatever and get it over with.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Oct 22 - Autopsy reveals Michael Brown reached for of..
86 comments
Article inside  Titanfall teases 'biggest update' details for tomorr..
68 comments
Image inside  NBA LIVE 15 EA Access Full Game Trial Lands October 2..
56 comments
 Image(s) inside Freeway Robbed For Rocafella Chain?[rumor]
New reply 5 minutes ago - 67 comments - by Carlton Black
 Video inside Gay Rumor Control: Tyrese Responds To Spanky’s Gay Acc...
New reply 47 minutes ago - 124 comments - by ajeana
 Video inside Honey Cocaine - Curveball...exposing Thirsty Men And O...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 313 comments - by blafy
 NFL Peyton Manning Sex Scandal: Largely Forgotten, Even Wi...
New reply 2 hours ago - 99 comments - by illmatic826
  Tyga Praises Lil Wayne, Kanye, Jay-z & Em, Says Dr...
New reply 22 minutes ago - 133 comments - by mdemaz
 MLB The 2014 World Series: Kansas City Royals Vs. San Fran...
New reply 2 hours ago - 611 comments - by !!!
 Image(s) inside 50 Cent Speaks On Eminem And Jay-z (:truth:)
New reply 35 minutes ago - 192 comments - by BasedonMars
 NFL Some Seahawks Players Allegedly Don’t Think Russell Wi...
New reply 2 hours ago - 158 comments - by st21

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,829 fans of BX | none new today 4,795 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.