Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Pacquiao Sued By Accountants for $649k -- We SAVED Him from Getting Beat Up

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
45 viewing
 Image inside Jayden Smith's latest attempt to tell us...
29 comments
most viewed right now
40 viewing
Rick Ross to 50 Cent It's Not My Fault ... You're a Loser!
226 comments

top in section
23 viewing
 MLB The Time Barry Bonds Was Intentionally Walked With The Bases Loaded
top in sports
top in section
26 viewing
 Video inside (New Video) Lil Mama - Sausage
top in hiphop

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Ľ Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Pacquiao Sued By Accountants for $649k -- We SAVED Him from Getting Beat Up
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #1
1777 pageviews
25 comments

philty 124 heat pts124 space
space
$2,000 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]

Manny Pacquiao's former accountants claim they've discovered the boxer's BIGGEST WEAKNESS ... he sucks at paying his taxes ... this according to a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

The number crunchers claim they were called in to save PacMan's a.ss last year ... because, according to the suit, Manny's tax issues "seriously affected [his] ability to f!ght."

The accountants claim they straightened out his money problems -- and even let Pacquiao borrow some cash -- but Manny never paid the them back and totally ignored the bill.

Now the pencil pushers are suing for their jack -- $649,016.95.

Calls to Manny's people have not been returned.

TMZ
2 peeps gave props to philty hot topic  (10-15-2011) , ruff (10-15-2011)

25 comments for "Pacquiao Sued By Accountants for $649k -- We SAVED Him from Getting Beat Up"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #2
bran 145 heat pts145 space
Get Down Or Lay Down
space
$3,141 | POWERFUL
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #3
Special Edd 93 heat pts93 space
YAY YAY YAYYY
space
$17,804 | POWERFUL
.95 cents/
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #4
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33 space
D*ck Sucking Lions Gif
space
$26,690 | POWERFUL
kind of like how bob arum is saving him from getting beat up in the ring
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #5
Hold That 92 heat pts92 space
space
$30,290 | POWERFUL
Bob Arum milking this n*gga dry like Don King milked Tyson dry..

Sad that Manny has such a good heart from what I hear, but people will only take advantage of that.. Remember when I was watching 24/7 and Manny had like 10 filipino's living in his house eating free and leaching off him..
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #6
DEDOS 103 heat pts103 space
3 of dem Trophs Boy
space
$46,134 | POWERFUL
Hold That said:
Bob Arum milking this n*gga dry like Don King milked Tyson dry..

Sad that Manny has such a good heart from what I hear, but people will only take advantage of that.. Remember when I was watching 24/7 and Manny had like 10 filipino's living in his house eating free and leaching off him..
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #7
snoopdoggiz 51 heat pts51 space
I said forget bout it cuh
space
$4,422 | POWERFUL
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #8
MACADEMICS 14 heat pts14 space
Da real finesser....
space
$2,232 | 17246196
Pacquaio needs to get his finances in order. That money will dry up when he retires, especially if he puts it towards his eventual presidential campaign.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #9
killadre 182 heat pts182 space
Man Of The Year
space
$12,003 | POWERFUL
now this.....

I can help you out tho. take the test without any stipulations, and you can feed all of the Philippines
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #10
DrX 56 heat pts56 space
J Cole is a L
space
$34,925 | POWERFUL
money may is his own boss....pac is arum slave

he one of those minorities that still liked to be owned instead of owning himself....
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #11
MACADEMICS 14 heat pts14 space
Da real finesser....
space
$2,232 | 17246196
Pac had the opportunity to sign to GBP years ago, but Pac's management (Top Rank) got in his ear. Roach publicly voiced his opinion at a f!ght press conference. It's sad to hear things like this.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #12
AyeDre 12 heat pts12 space
The Heart Breaker
space
$10,275 | POWERFUL
Pistol Peter said:
kind of like how bob arum is saving him from getting beat up in the ring
^^^post of the year. props
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #13
warbux04  space
deadtotheworld
space
$616 | 2838605
money mayweather is a profit, been telling us manny needs to handle is business before anything.
question for the bx family.... would you rather have brains with no heart? or heart with no brains?
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #14
ruff 6 heat pts space
McThickridge
space
$24,622 | POWERFUL
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #15
D.O.H.  space
S.E.H.C.
space
$4,412 | 6246225
well Freddie Roach did say he was broke, guess its true
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #16
Duntaz 25 heat pts25 space
I'm Hungry
space
$5,903 | POWERFUL

Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #17
texasplayboy_23  space
^Don't even ask...^
space
$8,610 | POWERFUL
Damn, 2 L's comin up for Manny.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #18
ruff 6 heat pts space
McThickridge
space
$24,622 | POWERFUL
Duntaz said:

Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #19
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts space
Wild 100's
space
$998 | 8848044
MACADEMICS said:
Pacquaio needs to get his finances in order. That money will dry up when he retires, especially if he puts it towards his eventual presidential campaign.
@ you cats thinking this dude money is gonna dry up. The dude has way to many endorsement deals in the Philippines for him to go broke. He is damn near on every other commercial on their local TV, record deals, 2 prime time TV shows, movies...etc. Plus he is a congressman in one of the most corrupt countries in the world. People over there get into show business just to make a name for themselves THEN enter into politics where the real money at. Yeah the dude spends money like crazy and he alone supports 100's of people in the islands...but all the reports of him going broke is bullsh*t. As far as his Presidential campaign...I don't see him investing that much of his own paper for that. He has too many politicians around him with deeper pockets than him (Chavit Singson) that'll come up with campaign money, knowing in the end it will be a good investment. He too young to run for President anyway... this next election he will run for Governor.

And for the record if this f!ght goes down my money is on Floyd...I like Manny as a f!ghter and person, but I just can't see him beating Floyd with that superior defensive skill set. Just wanted to put that out there before you Money Team groupies start throwing shots.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #20
Hold That 92 heat pts92 space
space
$30,290 | POWERFUL
fivetreyfour said:
@ you cats thinking this dude money is gonna dry up. The dude has way to many endorsement deals in the Philippines for him to go broke. He is damn near on every other commercial on their local TV, record deals, 2 prime time TV shows, movies...etc. Plus he is a congressman in one of the most corrupt countries in the world. People over there get into show business just to make a name for themselves THEN enter into politics where the real money at. Yeah the dude spends money like crazy and he alone supports 100's of people in the islands...but all the reports of him going broke is bullsh*t. As far as his Presidential campaign...I don't see him investing that much of his own paper for that. He has too many politicians around him with deeper pockets than him (Chavit Singson) that'll come up with campaign money, knowing in the end it will be a good investment. He too young to run for President anyway... this next election he will run for Governor.

And for the record if this f!ght goes down my money is on Floyd...I like Manny as a f!ghter and person, but I just can't see him beating Floyd with that superior defensive skill set. Just wanted to put that out there before you Money Team groupies start throwing shots.
we hear that all the time... He probably does have a lot of money and endorsement deals.. But people have burned through 100 million EASY.. We see basketball players all the time.. We see Manny walking around with a 10man entourage living in his home on 24/7.. Thats 10 round trip tickets, thats 10 extra meals every day, and any other lavish activities they have.. Not to mention paying for cars, mortgages, family expenses, house expenses, and personal things he probably balls out on.. And then he has lawyers, arum, and other people in his pockets..

One thing we do know, Manny is not getting money like Floyd.. A large cut of manny's money goes to arum, and roach is an expensive trainer.. Hell Floyd probably not even paying half the amount of what Manny probably pays to roach.. We see how Roger Mayweather living..

Last edited by Hold That; 10-16-2011 at 10:19 AM..

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
12 viewing
Video inside Step mom gives Her 12 Year Old Step Son A Fresh George Jefferson Cut F..
374 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Video inside Mya 35 Still looking good. "Mother of five animals" How come no one man..
55 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Image inside M√≥nica Alvarez
49 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
7 viewing
NBA Eye Test Confirmed: Kobes Faced The Most Competitive Teams In History
278 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
6 viewing
NBA If You Donít Like Lebron, I Canít Help You.
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside Dude trolls instagram hos
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside FIFA 16 Covers And Cover Athlete Leaked Ahead Of Unveling
62 comments
@games
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Video inside Lisa Ann on Rumor She Slept With Bow Wow: I Plead the Fifth
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Video inside Kendrick and crew flip the script on TMZ
86 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time