Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Official Week 17 f!ght for it all: Dallas Cowboys(8-7) vs. Washington Redskins (9-6)

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
127 viewing
Image inside The type you impregnate, and her pops wont take pics with you because ..
70 comments
most viewed right now
92 viewing
Article inside Young thug & Richgang affiliate PeeweeakaRoscoe arrested for Lil Wayn..
207 comments

top in section
74 viewing
 Image inside King Louie to Sign with Cash Money!!!!
top in hiphop
top in section
56 viewing
 Image inside Kylie Jenner Toe On Display Out With Pia Mia Perez In West Hollywood
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Official Week 17 f!ght for it all: Dallas Cowboys(8-7) vs. Washington Redskins (9-6)
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #61
sm00vb0iiw0nder 6 heat pts space
space
$21,122 | POWERFUL
What happens if Cowboys win and Giants win?

We gone have a 9-7 all across the board
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #62
s7venwords 4727 heat pts4727 space
First 9 Representative
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #63
Kooper 102 heat pts102 space
space
$16,384 | POWERFUL
sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
What happens if Cowboys win and Giants win?

We gone have a 9-7 all across the board
If the cowboys win the giants are out period..
They need cowboys, vikings and someone else to lose to sneak in.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #64
natural 5 heat pts space
#4 on the way
space
$1,952 | 11258730
Kooper said:
If the cowboys win the giants are out period..
They need cowboys, vikings and someone else to lose to sneak in.
Cowboys, Vikings, Bears and Eagles losses in Week 17 gets the giants a wildcard spot... That they would barely deserve
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #65
Mike Nitty 6 heat pts space
2 Cam's are better than 1
space
$21,781 | POWERFUL
Pillow f!ght going on in this bi*ch what I gotta do say fuk Bob to get it started

Fuk Bob then Romo teach this boy a lesson in Playoff Football 101
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #66
JCyclops 10 heat pts10 space
✈ Haven't we been yet? ✈
space
$5,148 | POWERFUL
natural said:
Cowboys, Vikings, Bears and Eagles losses in Week 17 gets the giants a wildcard spot... That they would barely deserve
Don't think we forgot about Mara imposing those ridiculous cap penalties on the Boys/Skins and look who's playing for the NFCE crown. Karma is a ...

Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #67
space
$16,384 | POWERFUL
Mike Nitty said:
Pillow f!ght going on in this bi*ch what I gotta do say fuk Bob to get it started

Fuk Bob then Romo teach this boy a lesson in Playoff Football 101
I'm not talking sh*t out of fear of massive jinx.

Good luck skins fans.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #68
ttime236 38 heat pts38 space
space
$9,995 | POWERFUL
In the 17 games Murray has started for the Cowboys, he has averaged 24.7 touches in the 10 wins and 13.5 touches in the seven losses.
Romo is 3-15 -- 3-5 this season -- when he throws more than 40 passes in a game.
Main threat I see is Demarco Murray. If hes getting 2 a carry, we'll be good but if he's getting 5, 6 a carry and getting first downs while letting Romo limit his throws, its gonna be a long day for our defense

Hopefully, Garrett goes ham with the passing plays
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #69
eLLz 1 heat pts space
space
$18,563 | POWERFUL
JCyclops said:
Don't think we forgot about Mara imposing those ridiculous cap penalties on the Boys/Skins and look who's playing for the NFCE crown. Karma is a ...

Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #70
X_WunderKind_X 870 heat pts870 space
NYK/OAK
space
$28,969 | POWERFUL
this n*gga liquid science has been sh*tting on his own QB all season when he's doing well, but NOW he's on board and optimistic. He's still a black QB
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #71
cubes 2 heat pts space
Thank You Based God
space
$9,986 | POWERFUL
IeatDatAzz04 said:
He is #1 Redskins fan on BX

Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #72
space
$16,384 | POWERFUL
sh*t sucks..

not only do i gotta wait til Sunday.

But I gotta wait til 7:20
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #73
chctynig2804 2 heat pts space
Receivers Beware
space
$14,538 | POWERFUL
ttime236 said:
Main threat I see is Demarco Murray. If hes getting 2 a carry, we'll be good but if he's getting 5, 6 a carry and getting first downs while letting Romo limit his throws, its gonna be a long day for our defense

Hopefully, Garrett goes ham with the passing plays
dont worry...if we get a few plays of minimal yards through the ground, expect Garrett to air it out the majority of a game...he is quick to abandon the run after a few stuffs...i'm hopin romo throws the ball less than 40 times...less times he has to get destroyed on a dropback in the event that we do win
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #74
st21 504 heat pts504 space
VA to DC
space
$32,714 | POWERFUL
wanted to go to bed early tonight so it could hurry up and be sunday but I can't sleep this early
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #75
ReggieA 196 heat pts196 space
^HE GOT NEXT!^
space
$35,717 | POWERFUL
This game will pretty much tell us if Romo will be back as a Cowboy next season. This will be his 3rd winner take all game, and he is 0-2 so far, destroyed by Philly a couple years ago and lost to the eventual SB Champs NY Giants last year. RGIII has less to lose if he lost this game. Romo must find a way to win this game, no matter how bad Garrett is as a coach/coordinator and how bad the defense has played because of injuries. I say the Cowboys win in a thriller 34-31, Romo leada a 4th quarter drive to kick the FG with less than a 1:30 left in the game and the defense holds up for the win, the division, and that guaranteed home playoff game.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #76
cubes 2 heat pts space
Thank You Based God
space
$9,986 | POWERFUL
ReggieA said:
This game will pretty much tell us if Romo will be back as a Cowboy next season. This will be his 3rd winner take all game, and he is 0-2 so far, destroyed by Philly a couple years ago and lost to the eventual SB Champs NY Giants last year. RGIII has less to lose if he lost this game. Romo must find a way to win this game, no matter how bad Garrett is as a coach/coordinator and how bad the defense has played because of injuries. I say the Cowboys win in a thriller 34-31, Romo leads a 4th quarter drive to kick the FG with less than a 1:30 left in the game and the defense holds up for the win, the division, and that guaranteed home playoff game.
We are not getting rid of Romo, without him we would have won 5 games at most this season.

Now Jason Garrett on the other hand
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #77
ReggieA 196 heat pts196 space
^HE GOT NEXT!^
space
$35,717 | POWERFUL
cubes said:
We are not getting rid of Romo, without him we would have won 5 games at most this season.

Now Jason Garrett on the other hand
You know Garrett ain't going nowhere, but I feel if Dallas loses this game, someone has to get replaced. I got love for Romo and all, but his time is running short, dude is 32, and Garrett is just a glorified coordinator, why Jerry pushed him up through the ranks is beyond me. I would have rather kept Wade coaching than his a.ss.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #78
chctynig2804 2 heat pts space
Receivers Beware
space
$14,538 | POWERFUL
ReggieA said:
You know Garrett ain't going nowhere, but I feel if Dallas loses this game, someone has to get replaced. I got love for Romo and all, but his time is running short, dude is 32, and Garrett is just a glorified coordinator, why Jerry pushed him up through the ranks is beyond me. I would have rather kept Wade coaching than his a.ss.
romo isnt going anywhere...he will get another extension, we will draft a qb in the 2nd or 3rd round of the 2014 or 2015 draft and groom him to be romo's successor...depending on how romo plays after the extension, that process could be accelerated, but i dont see his production really dropping off, i mean he only has 6 full seasons under his belt so he's still relatively young as far as playing is concerned especially when QBs play at a high level well into their mid to late 30s
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #79
space
$16,384 | POWERFUL
No one is getting replaced if the Cowboys lose...
Rob Ryan might leave tho
I think he's gonna get offered atleast 2 coaching positions

As far as the game it's gonna be a shootout, if the last few weeks are any indication of the offense then it won't be anything like the last game. The game will be way closer, the run game for both sides will be critical. Garrett has to force the run but remain pass heavy at the same time if that makes sense. Romo and Dez are probably the hottest QB WR tandem in the past 5 weeks. Austin will be healthy this game, last game he went out for the game early in the 4th.

Cowboys had Carter and Brent last game, Carter got hurt making an attempt on RG3's life
Scandrick weak a.ss broke his wrist that game when he got caught in a collision with Spencer.

Should be a good game.

Romo and Bob are gonna style on eachothers defense.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #80
space
$16,384 | POWERFUL
Its crazy how many win or go home games the Cowboys had in the last 5 years tho,

last year against the Giants, 09 against the Eagles, this year against the Redskins

and they had another game against the Eagles where the winner would be the division champ, win or lose both teams made the playoffs tho.

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
36 viewing
Article inside Remember When Tom Hardy Had Sex With Men?
66 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Image inside *hits blunt*
133 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Video inside (New Video) Lil Mama - Sausage
199 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
22 viewing
NASA discover s planet full of cannabis
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
17 viewing
May 28 - Man jumps to his death from downtown Manhattan luxury apartment, is d..
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
16 viewing
NBA LeBron: 'Warriors Come Out To Play'
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Video inside Step mom gives Her 12 Year Old Step Son A Fresh George Jefferson Cut F..
405 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Video inside rick james interview at studio 54 (he def smashed the reporter later th..
91 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
9 viewing
NBA Dwight Howard Smoking On That Delusional Pack Again
63 comments
@sports

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time