This is BX @ Boxden.com


Official Week 17 f!ght for it all: Dallas Cowboys(8-7) vs. Washington Redskins (9-6)


 Official Week 17 f!ght for it all: Dallas Cowboys(8-7) vs. Washington Redskins (9-6)
 12-27-2012, 07:16 AMaway - #61
sm00vb0iiw0nder 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$16,397 | POWERFUL
What happens if Cowboys win and Giants win?

We gone have a 9-7 all across the board
 12-27-2012, 11:44 PMaway - #62
s7venwords 4727 heat pts4727

  d 
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL
 12-28-2012, 02:03 AMaway - #63
Kooper 62 heat pts62

  d 
space
$10,414 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by sm00vb0iiw0nder
What happens if Cowboys win and Giants win?

We gone have a 9-7 all across the board
If the cowboys win the giants are out period..
They need cowboys, vikings and someone else to lose to sneak in.
 12-28-2012, 02:11 AMaway - #64
natural 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,945 | 11258726
Originally Posted by Kooper
If the cowboys win the giants are out period..
They need cowboys, vikings and someone else to lose to sneak in.
Cowboys, Vikings, Bears and Eagles losses in Week 17 gets the giants a wildcard spot... That they would barely deserve
 12-28-2012, 10:41 AMaway - #65
Mike Nitty 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$18,255 | POWERFUL
Pillow f!ght going on in this #### what I gotta do say fuk Bob to get it started

Fuk Bob then Romo teach this boy a lesson in Playoff Football 101
 12-28-2012, 10:49 AMaway - #66
JCyclops 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$4,309 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by natural
Cowboys, Vikings, Bears and Eagles losses in Week 17 gets the giants a wildcard spot... That they would barely deserve
Don't think we forgot about Mara imposing those ridiculous cap penalties on the Boys/Skins and look who's playing for the NFCE crown. Karma is a ...

 12-28-2012, 10:54 AMaway - #67
Kooper 62 heat pts62

  d 
space
$10,414 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Mike Nitty
Pillow f!ght going on in this #### what I gotta do say fuk Bob to get it started

Fuk Bob then Romo teach this boy a lesson in Playoff Football 101
I'm not talking #### out of fear of massive jinx.




Good luck skins fans.
 12-28-2012, 11:31 AMaway - #68
ttime236 32 heat pts32

  d 
space
$9,481 | POWERFUL
In the 17 games Murray has started for the Cowboys, he has averaged 24.7 touches in the 10 wins and 13.5 touches in the seven losses.
Romo is 3-15 -- 3-5 this season -- when he throws more than 40 passes in a game.
Main threat I see is Demarco Murray. If hes getting 2 a carry, we'll be good but if he's getting 5, 6 a carry and getting first downs while letting Romo limit his throws, its gonna be a long day for our defense

Hopefully, Garrett goes ham with the passing plays
 12-28-2012, 01:03 PMaway - #69
eLLz 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$18,563 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by JCyclops
Don't think we forgot about Mara imposing those ridiculous cap penalties on the Boys/Skins and look who's playing for the NFCE crown. Karma is a ...

 12-28-2012, 01:13 PMaway - #70
X_WunderKind_X 849 heat pts849

  d 
space
$23,944 | POWERFUL
this ni##a liquid science has been ####ting on his own QB all season when he's doing well, but NOW he's on board and optimistic. He's still a black QB
 12-28-2012, 02:06 PMaway - #71
cubes 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,422 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by IeatDatAzz04
He is #1 Redskins fan on BX






















 12-28-2012, 02:28 PMaway - #72
Kooper 62 heat pts62

  d 
space
$10,414 | POWERFUL
#### sucks..

not only do i gotta wait til Sunday.

But I gotta wait til 7:20
 12-28-2012, 04:11 PMaway - #73
chctynig2804 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$13,535 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ttime236
Main threat I see is Demarco Murray. If hes getting 2 a carry, we'll be good but if he's getting 5, 6 a carry and getting first downs while letting Romo limit his throws, its gonna be a long day for our defense

Hopefully, Garrett goes ham with the passing plays
dont worry...if we get a few plays of minimal yards through the ground, expect Garrett to air it out the majority of a game...he is quick to abandon the run after a few stuffs...i'm hopin romo throws the ball less than 40 times...less times he has to get destroyed on a dropback in the event that we do win
 12-29-2012, 07:10 PMaway - #74
st21 307 heat pts307

  d 
space
$25,178 | POWERFUL
wanted to go to bed early tonight so it could hurry up and be sunday but I can't sleep this early
 12-29-2012, 07:16 PMaway - #75
ReggieA 186 heat pts186

  d 
space
$31,632 | POWERFUL
This game will pretty much tell us if Romo will be back as a Cowboy next season. This will be his 3rd winner take all game, and he is 0-2 so far, destroyed by Philly a couple years ago and lost to the eventual SB Champs NY Giants last year. RGIII has less to lose if he lost this game. Romo must find a way to win this game, no matter how bad Garrett is as a coach/coordinator and how bad the defense has played because of injuries. I say the Cowboys win in a thriller 34-31, Romo leada a 4th quarter drive to kick the FG with less than a 1:30 left in the game and the defense holds up for the win, the division, and that guaranteed home playoff game.
 12-29-2012, 07:18 PMaway - #76
cubes 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,422 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ReggieA
This game will pretty much tell us if Romo will be back as a Cowboy next season. This will be his 3rd winner take all game, and he is 0-2 so far, destroyed by Philly a couple years ago and lost to the eventual SB Champs NY Giants last year. RGIII has less to lose if he lost this game. Romo must find a way to win this game, no matter how bad Garrett is as a coach/coordinator and how bad the defense has played because of injuries. I say the Cowboys win in a thriller 34-31, Romo leads a 4th quarter drive to kick the FG with less than a 1:30 left in the game and the defense holds up for the win, the division, and that guaranteed home playoff game.
We are not getting rid of Romo, without him we would have won 5 games at most this season.

Now Jason Garrett on the other hand
 12-29-2012, 07:24 PMaway - #77
ReggieA 186 heat pts186

  d 
space
$31,632 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by cubes
We are not getting rid of Romo, without him we would have won 5 games at most this season.

Now Jason Garrett on the other hand
You know Garrett ain't going nowhere, but I feel if Dallas loses this game, someone has to get replaced. I got love for Romo and all, but his time is running short, dude is 32, and Garrett is just a glorified coordinator, why Jerry pushed him up through the ranks is beyond me. I would have rather kept Wade coaching than his a$s.
 12-29-2012, 07:42 PMaway - #78
chctynig2804 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$13,535 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ReggieA
You know Garrett ain't going nowhere, but I feel if Dallas loses this game, someone has to get replaced. I got love for Romo and all, but his time is running short, dude is 32, and Garrett is just a glorified coordinator, why Jerry pushed him up through the ranks is beyond me. I would have rather kept Wade coaching than his a$s.
romo isnt going anywhere...he will get another extension, we will draft a qb in the 2nd or 3rd round of the 2014 or 2015 draft and groom him to be romo's successor...depending on how romo plays after the extension, that process could be accelerated, but i dont see his production really dropping off, i mean he only has 6 full seasons under his belt so he's still relatively young as far as playing is concerned especially when QBs play at a high level well into their mid to late 30s
 12-29-2012, 08:13 PMaway - #79
Kooper 62 heat pts62

  d 
space
$10,414 | POWERFUL
No one is getting replaced if the Cowboys lose...
Rob Ryan might leave tho
I think he's gonna get offered atleast 2 coaching positions


As far as the game it's gonna be a shootout, if the last few weeks are any indication of the offense then it won't be anything like the last game. The game will be way closer, the run game for both sides will be critical. Garrett has to force the run but remain pass heavy at the same time if that makes sense. Romo and Dez are probably the hottest QB WR tandem in the past 5 weeks. Austin will be healthy this game, last game he went out for the game early in the 4th.

Cowboys had Carter and Brent last game, Carter got hurt making an attempt on RG3's life
Scandrick weak a$s broke his wrist that game when he got caught in a collision with Spencer.

Should be a good game.

Romo and Bob are gonna style on eachothers defense.
 12-29-2012, 08:18 PMaway - #80
Kooper 62 heat pts62

  d 
space
$10,414 | POWERFUL
Its crazy how many win or go home games the Cowboys had in the last 5 years tho,

last year against the Giants, 09 against the Eagles, this year against the Redskins


and they had another game against the Eagles where the winner would be the division champ, win or lose both teams made the playoffs tho.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Jul 28 - Legend Charles Barkley Offers To Pay For Fun..
51 comments
Jul 28 - Orthodox Jews with herpes need to stop applying ‘direc..
66 comments
Jul 28 - Florida Man Scams Apple for over 300k!
50 comments
 Image(s) inside Godfather 50 Goes Off For Speaking On His Parenting
New reply 48 seconds ago - 106 comments - by chrismb
 Image(s) inside Lil Man Got An 6000gb Hard Drive In His Head
New reply 8 minutes ago - 95 comments - by Muunsta
 Video inside The Last Of Us Remastered Drops On Tuesday, You Copping?
New reply 2 minutes ago - 68 comments - by QB Eagles
 Image(s) inside Angelica Charrupi >> Instawife
New reply 10 minutes ago - 59 comments - by SHADOW
  Sir Michael Rocks- Banco [anticipation/discussion Thre...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 52 comments - by the coolest
 Video inside Throwback: Bsm Frenchie Unites Crips & Bloods In Nyc
New reply 10 minutes ago - 64 comments - by OG T Gutta N
 Video inside Aaron Hall: Any B*tch That Say My D*ck Is Small Is Lying
New reply 5 minutes ago - 133 comments - by GoldBluded
 Image(s) inside Jr Writer Got Locked Up For Attempted Robbery In The 2...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 104 comments - by castro

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,757 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.