b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Official NBA Las Vegas Summer League Thread
whats popular right now

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Official NBA Las Vegas Summer League Thread
 07-13-2012, 06:31 PMonline - #41
ReggieA 191 heat pts191

  d 
space
$34,217 | POWERFUL
Chandler Parsons Toronto sounds like they are trying to make some good moves to be competitive this year.
 07-13-2012, 06:35 PMaway - #42
Ca$h Out 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$24,439 | POWERFUL
Terrance Ross
MarShon Brooks
Bradley Beal
Jeremy Lamb

Shooting guard postion may be coming back.

 07-13-2012, 06:38 PMaway - #43
ballislife 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,588 | 13387884
Originally Posted by Blah
Daniel Orton still cant even get PT in the summer league
bum should've stayed at Kentucky
Or talk to his half brother Russell Westbrook to get him traded to okc
 07-13-2012, 06:41 PMonline - #44
ReggieA 191 heat pts191

  d 
space
$34,217 | POWERFUL
Orton got them Sam Perkins arms
 07-13-2012, 06:46 PMaway - #45
Ca$h Out 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$24,439 | POWERFUL
wait is it pronounced...

(MA-CHO-DOUGH) or (MAC-A-DOO)??
 07-13-2012, 06:47 PMaway - #46
CrapShoota 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$2,830 | 19165469
Morey can trade who he wants just keep lamb and d-mo
 07-13-2012, 06:55 PMaway - #47
0ddJoB 62 heat pts62

  d 
space
$18,285 | POWERFUL
jimmer t rob and hassan gona get in mgkats a$s
 07-13-2012, 06:55 PMonline - #48
ReggieA 191 heat pts191

  d 
space
$34,217 | POWERFUL
So, that foreign kid Toronto drafted Jonas will be in the league this year. I have heard a lot of positive feedback about him from fans on this board. How will he be used on the team this year?
 07-13-2012, 06:58 PMaway - #49
Ca$h Out 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$24,439 | POWERFUL
that monte ni##a is gonna be a ####ing PROBLEM....

Next dirk.
 07-13-2012, 06:59 PMonline - #50
ReggieA 191 heat pts191

  d 
space
$34,217 | POWERFUL
Damn, NBA Scouts have to be the worst out of all 3 sports. Watching these Summer League games, a lot of misses in this year's draft (PJIII and Sully). They have to be better evaluators of talent.
 07-13-2012, 07:00 PMaway - #51
0ddJoB 62 heat pts62

  d 
space
$18,285 | POWERFUL
Jimmer gonna show me something special tonight

cant wait
 07-13-2012, 07:03 PMaway - #52
StylinOnYou 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$18,835 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ReggieA
Damn, NBA Scouts have to be the worst out of all 3 sports. Watching these Summer League games, a lot of misses in this year's draft (PJIII and Sully). They have to be better evaluators of talent.
those guys fell in the draft because of injury concerns

but scouting in the nba is way different mainly for the fact that most players out of the top 10 don't amount to anything but there will be maybe like 1 or 2 gems found later on like Gilbert Arenas or Manu Ginobili

in baseball and football it's easy to find quality players in the later rounds
 07-13-2012, 07:04 PMaway - #53
0ddJoB 62 heat pts62

  d 
space
$18,285 | POWERFUL
 07-13-2012, 07:04 PMaway - #54
Ca$h Out 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$24,439 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ReggieA
Damn, NBA Scouts have to be the worst out of all 3 sports. Watching these Summer League games, a lot of misses in this year's draft (PJIII and Sully). They have to be better evaluators of talent.

Scott Machado to, he played exactly how a point guard played tonight.

I don't why houston kees tripping over dwight, they got them a lil squad that in a long run could look nice. Montie showed some flashes of vintage dirk, lamb is long and athletic. And raptors got them a steal in ross, he's my darkhorse for roty.
 07-13-2012, 07:08 PMonline - #55
ReggieA 191 heat pts191

  d 
space
$34,217 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by StylinOnYou
those guys fell in the draft because of injury concerns

but scouting in the nba is way different mainly for the fact that most players out of the top 10 don't amount to anything but there will be maybe like 1 or 2 gems found later on like Gilbert Arenas or Manu Ginobili

in baseball and football it's easy to find quality players in the later rounds
I understand the red flags, but Rookies make only 3 mil a year or less in their 1st 3 years. It isn't like they are taking a huge risk by taking a player like Sully or PJIII high. We always hear about guys who are high risk that end up panning out because they get put in a better position. It's just they made it look like Sully and PJIII were made of glass. Still got to take a chance if you know they can play the game at the next level. With both of them dropping down that far, I think both of them have been put in a better position to do well. Sully coming off the bench for the C's and PJIII being OKC's 7th man eventually.

I want to see Barnes now. He was looking thinner in his workouts on youtube. He might be one of those guys who was overhyped, but ends up doing well, because he has a element in his game that GS lacks because they traded away Ellis.
 07-13-2012, 07:10 PMaway - #56
StylinOnYou 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$18,835 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ReggieA
I understand the red flags, but Rookies make only 3 mil a year or less in their 1st 3 years. It isn't like they are taking a huge risk by taking a player like Sully or PJIII high. We always hear about guys who are high risk that end up panning out because they get put in a better position. It's just they made it look like Sully and PJIII were made of glass. Still got to take a chance if you know they can play the game at the next level. With both of them dropping down that far, I think both of them have been put in a better position to do well. Sully coming off the bench for the C's and PJIII being OKC's 7th man eventually.

I want to see Barnes now. He was looking thinner in his workouts on youtube. He might be one of those guys who was overhyped, but ends up doing well, because he has a element in his game that GS lacks because they traded away Ellis.
yeah, I wanna see TRob, Barns and MKG
 07-13-2012, 07:14 PMonline - #57
ReggieA 191 heat pts191

  d 
space
$34,217 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by StylinOnYou
yeah, I wanna see TRob, Barns and MKG
I been anxious to see MKG, I watched him all year for UK and the only thing that worries me about him and the majority of all of Coach Cal's guards and forwards, is their ability to hit shots in the perimeter. He can get to the rim, athleticism is through the roof, he can play D, his jumper is ugly as hell though.
 07-13-2012, 07:17 PMaway - #58
eliwood 115 heat pts115

  d 
space
$20,522 | POWERFUL
Jenkins, Klay, Barnes, Green and Tyler

####s not even fair

But Klay isnt gonna play much this game
 07-13-2012, 07:25 PMonline - #59
ReggieA 191 heat pts191

  d 
space
$34,217 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by eliwood
Jenkins, Klay, Barnes, Green and Tyler

####s not even fair

But Klay isnt gonna play much this game
Barnes is going to get the bulk of the minutes. I been telling guys he can get to the rim, he just can't do it as good as MKG
 07-13-2012, 07:29 PMaway - #60
eliwood 115 heat pts115

  d 
space
$20,522 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ReggieA
Barnes is going to get the bulk of the minutes. I been telling guys he can get to the rim, he just can't do it as good as MKG
Barnes in transition

1-3 on FTs
 


 



BOX Breaking: TMZ reporting Mayweather Pacquiao is Confir..
84 comments
50 Cent apologizes to Tatted Up Holly via Instagram. Later dele..
69 comments
NFL Bridgewater wins ROY. @Domied lost
59 comments
 NBA Demarcus Cousins Calls Out Writer Who Guaranteed He'd ...
New reply 51 seconds ago - 55 comments - by Steve
 audio inside What Are Some Of The Best Songs To Smoke To?!...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 82 comments - by SPLITP
 NBA Atl's Win Streak Will Come To An End Tonight.
New reply 55 seconds ago - 143 comments - by eaglesfan21
 audio inside Big Sean X Drake - Blessings
New reply 10 minutes ago - 140 comments - by Dodgers
  Jan 28 - Fossil Skull Suggests Humans And Neanderthals...
New reply 1 minute ago - 185 comments - by King Lux-Veritas
 NFL Stephen A Smith Goes Off On Marshawn Lynch :dead:
New reply 11 minutes ago - 118 comments - by Just BizNis
 Video inside Biebervelli Is Dead. Justin "young Dizney" B...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 131 comments - by 1LynguisticMind
 NBA Kyrie's 93 Points In Two Days Most Since Kobe's 110 On...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 84 comments - by LuckiiWaviano
last 48 hours

like bx on facebook


follow bx on twitter
5,932 fans of BX | none new today 4,904 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.