Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Official: Juan M. Marquez vs. Tim Bradley: Sept. 14th for WBO W. Title

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
82 viewing
 Video inside Free Weezy Album Drops 4/20
45 comments
most viewed right now
66 viewing
 Matthysse-Provodnikov//Crawford-Dulorme[4-18-15][HBO]
599 comments

top in section
37 viewing
 NBA Western Conference | #7 Dallas Mavericks vs. #2 Houston R..
top in sports
top in section
15 viewing
Image inside "OVO" Air Jordans 10s Dropped
top in gear

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Official: Juan M. Marquez vs. Tim Bradley: Sept. 14th for WBO W. Title
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #1
1252 pageviews
31 comments

TRILL SH1T 64 heat pts64 space
space
$3,843 | POWERFUL
Article Link - Marquez: I'm Facing Tim Bradley on 9/14 in Las Vegas
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1, 40 KO's) has revealed that he plans to continue his career by challenging WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (30-0, 12 KO's) for the WBO welterweight championship on September 14th at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas. The f!ght is almost sure to land on HBO Pay-Per-View

"I had a meeting, I spoke with my family. The decision was made because I still feel good. I feel capable and I can probably do two or three more f!ghts," Marquez told ESPN Deportes Radio.

Marquez says he was given two return options - Bradley or WBO interim-junior welterweight champion Mike Alvarado. He selected Bradley.

"They discussed two opponents for September 14: Mike Alvarado and Timothy Bradley. I like challenges, Bradley would be a difficult f!ght for me. Apart from being world champion it would be a challenge to f!ght him and win another big challenge title in a fifth division, which for me is something that fills me with pride to have the opportunity to try," he said.

This move by Marquez would leave Manny Pacquiao with the likely option of facing Alvarado on a date in October in Macau.
via boxingscene.com

Bradley bout to do work image
3 peeps gave props to TRILL SH1T jwindigo2k4 (04-18-2013) , hot topic  (04-18-2013) , Vrl87 (04-18-2013)

31 comments for "Official: Juan M. Marquez vs. Tim Bradley: Sept. 14th for WBO W. Title"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #2
KingK 23 heat pts23 space
Mack Attack
space
$13,018 | POWERFUL

I'll be tuned in for this one
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #3
r.burgundy 14 heat pts14 space
space
$33,094 | POWERFUL
props like a muhfu*ka to marquez for givin bradley a f!ght
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #4
Tha Problum 34 heat pts34 space
Resurrection
space
$18,211 | POWERFUL
There is a god

I don't like how rios is getting shafted though, how are they throwing alvarado's name around for these big names but when rios won the first one he automatically had to do a rematch
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #5
TRILL SH1T 64 heat pts64 space
space
$3,843 | POWERFUL
Tha Problum said:
There is a god

I don't like how rios is getting shafted though, how are they throwing alvarado's name around for these big names but when rios won the first one he automatically had to do a rematch
What?... Rios just got completely dominated in the 2nd f!ght; he didn't dominate Alvarado in the 1st f!ght but got the knock out... Im positive the 3rd f!ght would got the same way as the 2nd one, Alvarado clearly figured out he just has to box him and 'boxing' isn't in Rio's repertoire
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #6
J-Schmoove 31 heat pts31 space
space
$8,911 | POWERFUL
Hopefully Bradley comes out stronger than he did against Russian Rocky, dude was reeling a couple of times.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #7
Resurrection
space
$18,211 | POWERFUL
TRILL SH1T said:
What?... Rios just got completely dominated in the 2nd f!ght; he didn't dominate Alvarado in the 1st f!ght but got the knock out... Im positive the 3rd f!ght would got the same way as the 2nd one, Alvarado clearly figured out he just has to box him and 'boxing' isn't in Rio's repertoire
Rios laid him out in the first f!ght. Second f!ght Alvarado made the proper adjustments and won the decision. You give Rios a trilogy to see what adjustments he makes, or if alvarado comes back and takes the 2-1 lead. That's just the way it should be done, you can say alvarado clearly figured him out, but rios clearly laid him out as well. He didn't have the option to run from a rematch.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #8
IceMan 28 heat pts28 space
Boxdens O.G.
space
$3,388 | POWERFUL

Top Rank is sh*tting on the other promotions so far this year!
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #9
r.burgundy 14 heat pts14 space
space
$33,094 | POWERFUL
TRILL SH1T said:
what?rios almost ko'd alvaranado quite a few times in tha 2nd f!ght,he just couldnt put him away.alvarado won,but that wasnt a domination by any stretch
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #10
Stupid Fresh 173 heat pts173 space
Sofa King Retarded
space
$19,161 | POWERFUL
knew he wouldnt stay retired

if he beats Bradley that sets up a gang of interesting scenarios
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #11
pete jr 4 heat pts space
space
$2,001 | 7836867
This is going to be a great f!ght, winner should get a crack at Mayweather. but Bradley should take some time off after he got hurt by the Russian. He might not be the same f!ghter anymore.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #12
Resurrection
space
$18,211 | POWERFUL
pete jr said:
This is going to be a great f!ght, winner should get a crack at Mayweather. but Bradley should take some time off after he got hurt by the Russian. He might not be the same f!ghter anymore.
marquez already got dominated. the bradley f!ght will never happen, he's arum/hbo and money is showtime now until he retires.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #13
kmstokes  space
kels "the truth"
space
$7,118 | 12466655
I been wanting to see this f!ght
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #14
Alexein Aner 62 heat pts62 space
space
$2,447 | POWERFUL
Tha Problum said:
marquez already got dominated. the bradley f!ght will never happen, he's arum/hbo and money is showtime now until he retires.
His first time at that weight vs. said # 1 pound for pound f!ghter. The HBO/Showtime stupidity will blow over soon enough. They're messing up too many great match ups.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #15
killa55 16 heat pts16 space
space
$1,712 | 12358668
glad this f!ght is happening.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #16
Eddie..|M 9 heat pts space
Follow @HamptonVirginia
space
$16,257 | POWERFUL
word I'll watch this
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #17
Michael 1987 689 heat pts689 space
I Love Beautiful pu**y.
space
$63,257 | POWERFUL
This f!ght is going to be funny
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #18
Eddie..|M 9 heat pts space
Follow @HamptonVirginia
space
$16,257 | POWERFUL
if bradley wins, future HOFer?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #19
Resurrection
space
$18,211 | POWERFUL
EskimoTV said:
His first time at that weight vs. said # 1 pound for pound f!ghter. The HBO/Showtime stupidity will blow over soon enough. They're messing up too many great match ups.
It was his first f!ght up there, but he was coming off a world championship knockout victory, and money was coming off a 2 year layoff. Weighed in with a 4 lb difference, 2 over the catchweight. & If I'm not mistaken jmm was the #2 p4p at that particular time. With that said he's bigger now, but not faster. The quickness completely overwhelmed him in that f!ght.

& I don't see the showtime/hbo thing blowing over, at least not in time for a mayweather f!ght, he's already on his last legs for his career he can't do more than 6 without looking flabby and sick imo.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #20
kmstokes  space
kels "the truth"
space
$7,118 | 12466655
Tha Problum said:
It was his first f!ght up there, but he was coming off a world championship knockout victory, and money was coming off a 2 year layoff. Weighed in with a 4 lb difference, 2 over the catchweight. & If I'm not mistaken jmm was the #2 p4p at that particular time. With that said he's bigger now, but not faster. The quickness completely overwhelmed him in that f!ght.

& I don't see the showtime/hbo thing blowing over, at least not in time for a mayweather f!ght, he's already on his last legs for his career he can't do more than 6 without looking flabby and sick imo.
Its possible the winner gets a f!ght, we just gotta see how these other f!ghts play out. Then that huge barrier of the network difference, but we will see.

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
37 viewing
Video inside Prophecy Warning 2015: UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE [RECENT EVENTS]
144 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
32 viewing
Image inside Would You Bone?
79 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Video inside Instagram needs to extend their video time to 3 1/2 minutes maybe even 4
70 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Video inside So Rikki Martinez just gonna have a serious interview with Wale w/ her ..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Video inside Silverback Gorilla Attacks Family at Zoo (Full version)
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Video inside Young Thug's Barter 6 Party In Hollygrove NO A Success, Wanye A No Show..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Video inside Travis scott mad at xxl for showing meme of him bowing to future vandross
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside Lil B And The Rest Of The Pack At Coachella...
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Apr 17 - Bad Ass Chica Executed By Simp Bf
172 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time