This is BX @ Boxden.com


Official 2012-2013 NHL Season Thread (news/rumors/media)


 Official 2012-2013 NHL Season Thread (news/rumors/media)
 11-15-2011, 04:52 AMaway - #241
WhoNextWithPlex 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$6,761 | POWERFUL
my team lost 5-2 to their most hated rival on hockey night in canada. yall should stop complaining
 11-15-2011, 05:45 AMaway - #242
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$16,795 | POWERFUL
Sharks don't play til Thursday
 11-15-2011, 05:55 AMaway - #243
m-f 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$16,018 | POWERFUL
Lucic doesn't get suspended?



How the #### do the Bruins keep getting away without supplementary discipline ?

What goes around comes around though ....


& #### yeah I'm salty, Miller is one of my fantasy goalies.
 11-15-2011, 06:06 AMaway - #244
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$16,795 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by m-f
Lucic doesn't get suspended?



How the #### do the Bruins keep getting away without supplementary discipline ?

What goes around comes around though ....


& #### yeah I'm salty, Miller is one of my fantasy goalies.
i got Miller in like 3 diff leagues
 11-15-2011, 08:49 AMaway - #245
ghettofire 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$22,976 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SHootar


WOW i can't believe buffalo didn't throw down over that :wow: glad our team ain't that #### god damn
just watched this.

i would stop caring about the sharks if this happened to nemo and they didn't do ####
 11-15-2011, 08:32 PMaway - #246
Liquid-Science 24 heat pts24

  d 
space
$16,352 | POWERFUL
lmao...told ya'll that the Caps sucked even when they were 8-2 or whatever

mentally weak team, overrated talent, should have cleared house last year

was tied 1-1 with 40 seconds left and lost 3-1
 11-15-2011, 11:31 PMaway - #247
Yinz N Burgh 85 heat pts85

  d 
space
$9,500 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Liquid-Science
lmao...told ya'll that the Caps sucked even when they were 8-2 or whatever

mentally weak team, overrated talent, should have cleared house last year

was tied 1-1 with 40 seconds left and lost 3-1
You didn't have to tell me, I know they suck. I was thinking maybe it was Bodreau but he's the only one that really shows emotion after a loss besides the vets like Knubel. You can tell he wants to snap but doesn't want to lose the team.

That only leaves one thing... You can't win with a lazy Russian as your captain. Malkin pisses me off all the time, he could never carry a team but then he snaps like he did tonight. Look at Kovy Semin is like Malkin, plays when he wants too but Malkin is better. Ovie is the hardest worker out of them all though but they will never win it all with him.


Pens
 11-16-2011, 03:00 PMaway - #248
m-f 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$16,018 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by WalterWhite
You didn't have to tell me, I know they suck. I was thinking maybe it was Bodreau but he's the only one that really shows emotion after a loss besides the vets like Knubel. You can tell he wants to snap but doesn't want to lose the team.

That only leaves one thing... You can't win with a lazy Russian as your captain. Malkin pisses me off all the time, he could never carry a team but then he snaps like he did tonight. Look at Kovy Semin is like Malkin, plays when he wants too but Malkin is better. Ovie is the hardest worker out of them all though but they will never win it all with him.


Pens
All Russians are the same except you get the rare players like Federov and Datsyuk that are two way players.. ohhh what a coincidence they were/are both Red Wings.


Chicago & Canucks tonight.

No Luongo.

 11-16-2011, 04:33 PMaway - #249
Yinz N Burgh 85 heat pts85

  d 
space
$9,500 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by m-f
All Russians are the same except you get the rare players like Federov and Datsyuk that are two way players.. ohhh what a coincidence they were/are both Red Wings.
 11-16-2011, 08:01 PMaway - #250
m-f 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$16,018 | POWERFUL
Still can't believe my buddy henrique is lighting it up with the Devils, its surreal
 11-17-2011, 08:26 PMaway - #251
Liquid-Science 24 heat pts24

  d 
space
$16,352 | POWERFUL
yup...same ol Caps
 11-17-2011, 10:57 PMaway - #252
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$16,795 | POWERFUL
Smoked the Wings tonight
 11-17-2011, 11:15 PMaway - #253
ghettofire 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$22,976 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ghettofire
Dear Red Wings,





That is all.
GIVE IT TO ME AGAINN
 11-18-2011, 08:36 AMaway - #254
keithbm1111 96 heat pts96

  d 
space
$27,398 | POWERFUL
7 in a row :cool2:

almost lost to the Blue Jackets but a wins a win
 11-19-2011, 04:30 AMaway - #255
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$16,795 | POWERFUL
how awesome would it be if the Sharks traded Thomas Greiss to Columbus for Jeff Carter
 11-19-2011, 09:50 AMaway - #256
keithbm1111 96 heat pts96

  d 
space
$27,398 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Sac-Town
how awesome would it be if the Sharks traded Thomas Greiss to Columbus for Jeff Carter
Theyd still choke



Nah thatd be hard to do. Im sure he'd be n@sty in san jose. I didnt even realize carter is still only 26... I dont think hes gonna go anywhere. He and nash should be a great duo for a while, they just need to add a few more role players
 11-19-2011, 06:23 PMaway - #257
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$16,795 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by keithbm1111
Theyd still choke



Nah thatd be hard to do. Im sure he'd be n@sty in san jose. I didnt even realize carter is still only 26... I dont think hes gonna go anywhere. He and nash should be a great duo for a while, they just need to add a few more role players
word is he's frustrated and never really wanted to play there to begin with

but i wouldn't be surprised if they wanted Couture
 11-19-2011, 07:42 PMaway - #258
Yinz N Burgh 85 heat pts85

  d 
space
$9,500 | POWERFUL


Leafs got into the Caps a$s, no lube. I can't wait until we face these clowns again
 11-19-2011, 07:50 PMaway - #259
SHootar 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$18,099 | POWERFUL
yeah that was just rude :wow: ...ST on $uicide watch




and it's still #### the bruins
 11-19-2011, 08:38 PMaway - #260
st21 313 heat pts313

  d 
space
$25,238 | POWERFUL
man what ... the ... ####
bye bye bruce. no way he's back after this season. i wouldn't be surprised to see a mid-season coaching change if this keeps up. why the #### does he keep messing with the lines? players don't like playing for him anymore.

props to your leafs tho. ya'll got a nice lil squad.

*heads over to hfboards to troll the game thread*

Last edited by st21; 11-19-2011 at 08:41 PM..
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Jul 31 - Iraq Signs '$1 Billion Arms Deal' With Russia
54 comments
NBA Charles Barkley Says There Are Only 5 Real Jobs In The W..
104 comments
NBA NBA referee comes out as Gay...Another step forward for ..
94 comments
 Video inside Raekwon Says He Cant Stand F##king H0mos
New reply 9 minutes ago - 253 comments - by WizLatifa
 Video inside Lil Wayne Attends Supperclub To Celebrate Mack Maine’s...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 146 comments - by Danny M
  Jul 30 - Bolivia Declares Israel A Terrorist State Ove...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 53 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside Jul 30 - Hate Crime Maps Reveal The Most Prejudiced Pl...
New reply 1 hour ago - 77 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Video inside Onyx Interview (fredo Starr & Sticky Fingaz) At Th...
New reply 18 minutes ago - 295 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Video inside Lil B - No Black Person Is Ugly
New reply 1 hour ago - 98 comments - by JETSoverERTHING
 NBA Michael Jordan Admits Kobe Is Better Than Him (video)
New reply 18 minutes ago - 73 comments - by iamsoulja
 NBA Don Riley Opens Up: Said He Is Shocked Over Lebron Lea...
New reply 2 hours ago - 188 comments - by Tiko377

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,760 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following and 5 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.