Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

My early NBA predictions.

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
80 viewing
 Article inside The Weeknd Crushes Lofty Sales Projection For ‘Beauty Behind The Madn..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
47 viewing
 Video inside Hot 97, major labels & the big money truth behind mainstream radio
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
46 viewing
 Video inside TECA THOMPSON (cant stop fapping to her) Sorry if this is a repost
21 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
40 viewing
Image inside THICK Asian girl on Chun-Li status
40 comments
@eyecandy
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 My early NBA predictions.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #1
2062 pageviews
89 comments


STR0MILE SWIFT 97 heat pts97 space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$2,792 | POWERFUL
EAST

1- Knicks

Melo- 29PPG, 7RPG, 5APG, 3SPG, 3BPG
Chandelier- 9PPG, 15RPG, 4BPG
JR Smith- 23PPG, 5APG, 3SPG, 5RPG (5 3's per game)

2- Chicago Bulls

Rose- 27PPG, 12APG, 4SPG
Noah- 14PPG, 17RPG, 4BPG
Boozar- 19PPG, 11RPG, 3BPG

3- Miami Heat

Lebron- 34PPG (Scoring Champ) 11RPG, 8APG, 2BPG, 2SPG
Wade- 11PPG, 13APG, 5RPG, 3SPG
Bosche- 22PPG, 9RPG, 4BPG

4- Indiana Pacers

David Westly- 17PPG, 12RPG, 2BPG
Paul George- 28PPG, 7RPG, 5APG, 1.4BPG (5 dunks per game)
Danny Grangar- 18PPG, 5RPG, 2BPG (53% 3pt)
Ron Hibbert- 10 PPG, 13RPG, 5BPG (Defensive player of the year)

5- Brooklyn Nets

Deron Williams- 23 PPG, 11APG, 3SPG
Brook Lopez- 21PPG, 5RPG, 1BPG
Joe Johnson- 17PPG, 4RPG, 3APG
Pierce and Garnett combined- 28PPG, 13RPG, 7APG, 3BPG

6- Detroit Pistons

Branson Knight- 18PPG, 12APG, 4SPG
Josh Smith- 27PPG, 14RPG, 4BPG
Greg "Moose" Monroe- 18PPG, 12RPG, 4BPG

7- Cleveland Cavaliers

Kyrie Erving- 24PPG, 8APG, 3RPG, 4SPG
Anthony Bennett- 15PPG, 6RPG, 3APG, 4BPG (ROY)
Dion Waiter- 19PPG, 4APG, 3SPG

8-Charlotte Bobcats

Kemba Walker- 18PPG, 9APG, 3SPG
Michael Kid Gilcrist- 14PPG, 10RPG, 3APG, 3BPG (Most improved player)
Zeller- 14PPG, 8RPG, 2BPG

Just missing out

Philadelphia Seventy Sixers

Evan Turner- 25PPG, 4APG, 5RPG
Nerlens Noel- 8PPG, 11RPG, 6BPG (all rookie 1st team, runner up ROY)
Michael Carter Williams- 13PPG, 7APG, 4RPG, 4SPG (Michael Kid Gilchrist nemesis)

I WILL DO THE WEST TOMORROW. LOOK OUT FOR MY SUPERB AND ACCURATE ANALYSIS!!!! image image image
Reply With Quote
Props given to STR0MILE SWIFT Vincent Vega (07-06-2013)

top in section
33 viewing
 Well Damn If you don't Stay in the A. THEN STAY THE fukk AWAY THIS WEEKEND
163 comments
top in hiphop/24hrs
top in section
32 viewing
 Sep 4 - Why drivers in China intentionally kill the pedestrians they hit.
17 comments
top in news/24hrs

Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #2
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217 space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$27,821 | POWERFUL
knick fans making fake account again
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #3
Main Event 34 heat pts34 space
avatar space
Afterlife
space
$39,145 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]



legit crying at some of those stats
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #4
STR0MILE SWIFT 97 heat pts97 space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$2,792 | POWERFUL
theblast22 said:
knick fans making fake account again
I'm a die hard Nets fan you nut.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #5
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217 space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$27,821 | POWERFUL
Pierce and Garnett combined- 28PPG, 13RPG, 7APG, 3BPG


he probably got bored when he hit pierce
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #6
Motion 726 heat pts726 space
avatar space
_I_came_to_rep_my_hood_
space
$18,906 | POWERFUL
STR0MILE SWIFT said:
3- Miami Heat

Lebron- 34PPG (Scoring Champ) 11RPG, 8APG, 2BPG, 2SPG
Wade- 11PPG, 13APG, 5RPG, 3SPG
Bosche- 22PPG, 9RPG, 4BPG



and LeBron WON'T win the scoring title
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #7
ReggieA 196 heat pts196 space
avatar space
^HE GOT NEXT!^
space
$36,680 | POWERFUL
Turner putting out anything above 15 a game

Who the fu*k is Brason Knight

Smith dropping 27 a game

I like PG, but 28 a game

Rose will never ever average 12 apg on that team

No comment on any Knicks stats
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #8
ThePainkiller 308 heat pts308 space
avatar space
This is the Pain k!ller
space
$57,549 | POWERFUL
Hi Collin.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #9
STR0MILE SWIFT 97 heat pts97 space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$2,792 | POWERFUL
theblast22 said:
Pierce and Garnett combined- 28PPG, 13RPG, 7APG, 3BPG


he probably got bored when he hit pierce
15PPG from Pierce and 13 from KG isn't reasonable? Don't be too much of a homer my friend
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #10
Skratch 28 heat pts28 space
avatar space
Rich AF
space
$7,565 | POWERFUL
we better not make the 8th seed, i think washington will have that spot
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #11
d2921 2261 heat pts2261 space
avatar space
PSN : rozay_boss
space
$20,022 | POWERFUL
STR0MILE SWIFT said:
EAST


Philadelphia Seventy Sixers

Evan Turner- 25PPG, 4APG, 5RPG
Nerlens Noel- 8PPG, 11RPG, 6BPG (all rookie 1st team, runner up ROY)
Michael Carter Williams- 13PPG, 7APG, 4RPG, 4SPG (Michael Kid Gilchrist nemesis)

I WILL DO THE WEST TOMORROW. LOOK OUT FOR MY SUPERB AND ACCURATE ANALYSIS!!!!




noel is fu*king injured you bum




[pic - click to view]






fu*k this thread

Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #12
STR0MILE SWIFT 97 heat pts97 space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$2,792 | POWERFUL
ReggieA said:
Turner putting out anything above 15 a game

Who the fu*k is Brason Knight

Smith dropping 27 a game

I like PG, but 28 a game

Rose will never ever average 12 apg on that team

No comment on any Knicks stats
Rose will run PICK AND ROLL WITH boozer. 4apg. PICK AND ROLL WITH NOAH. 4apg. Drive and dish to butler. 2apg. And 2 a.ssists to randoms = 12 apg!!!!
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #13
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60 space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$8,336 | POWERFUL
So wade gonna have 11 ppg and 13 a.ssist a game? the fu*k is wrong with you? those are stockton type numbers


You got brandon knight and Derrick fu*king Rose of all people averaging double digit a.ssist WOW


Noel. 6bpg ? oh hell no
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #14
STR0MILE SWIFT 97 heat pts97 space
avatar space
Registered User
space
$2,792 | POWERFUL
Skratch said:
we better not make the 8th seed, i think washington will have that spot
Washington VERY WELL COULD. I could see Wall breaking out now that you mention it.....

Wall (IF HEALTY) 25PPG, 4APG, 3SPG
Beal- 17PPG, 3RPG, 3APG, 3SPG
Otoo Porter- 15PPG, 6RPG, 2BPG, 3SPG
Nene- 22PPG, 12RPG, 2BPG

Now that I think about it, wizards MAY be top 5-6..
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #15
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106 space
avatar space
HUNGRY HUSKIES!!
space
$22,655 | POWERFUL
Those stat lines
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #16
I KILL TREES 12 heat pts12 space
avatar space
LAKERS>
space
$8,236 | POWERFUL
wade 11 points
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #17
Vincent Vega  space
avatar space
keepin my 3rd eye open
space
$5,502 | POWERFUL
I wanted to hate on this trolling bullsh*t, but u showed my Sixers much love(even tho we'll be by far one of the worst teams in the L). Amazingly, I've decided to prop you.

Take it in good health.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #18
prettyklever 116 heat pts116 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,104 | POWERFUL
STR0MILE SWIFT said:
EAST

1- Knicks

Melo- 29PPG, 7RPG, 5APG, 3SPG, 3BPG
Chandelier- 9PPG, 15RPG, 4BPG
JR Smith- 23PPG, 5APG, 3SPG, 5RPG (5 3's per game)

2- Chicago Bulls

Rose- 27PPG, 12APG, 4SPG
Noah- 14PPG, 17RPG, 4BPG
Boozar- 19PPG, 11RPG, 3BPG

3- Miami Heat

Lebron- 34PPG (Scoring Champ) 11RPG, 8APG, 2BPG, 2SPG
Wade- 11PPG, 13APG, 5RPG, 3SPG
Bosche- 22PPG, 9RPG, 4BPG

4- Indiana Pacers

David Westly- 17PPG, 12RPG, 2BPG
Paul George- 28PPG, 7RPG, 5APG, 1.4BPG (5 dunks per game)
Danny Grangar- 18PPG, 5RPG, 2BPG (53% 3pt)
Ron Hibbert- 10 PPG, 13RPG, 5BPG (Defensive player of the year)

5- Brooklyn Nets

Deron Williams- 23 PPG, 11APG, 3SPG
Brook Lopez- 21PPG, 5RPG, 1BPG
Joe Johnson- 17PPG, 4RPG, 3APG
Pierce and Garnett combined- 28PPG, 13RPG, 7APG, 3BPG

6- Detroit Pistons

Branson Knight- 18PPG, 12APG, 4SPG
Josh Smith- 27PPG, 14RPG, 4BPG
Greg "Moose" Monroe- 18PPG, 12RPG, 4BPG

7- Cleveland Cavaliers

Kyrie Erving- 24PPG, 8APG, 3RPG, 4SPG
Anthony Bennett- 15PPG, 6RPG, 3APG, 4BPG (ROY)
Dion Waiter- 19PPG, 4APG, 3SPG

8-Charlotte Bobcats

Kemba Walker- 18PPG, 9APG, 3SPG
Michael Kid Gilcrist- 14PPG, 10RPG, 3APG, 3BPG (Most improved player)
Zeller- 14PPG, 8RPG, 2BPG

Just missing out

Philadelphia Seventy Sixers

Evan Turner- 25PPG, 4APG, 5RPG
Nerlens Noel- 8PPG, 11RPG, 6BPG (all rookie 1st team, runner up ROY)
Michael Carter Williams- 13PPG, 7APG, 4RPG, 4SPG (Michael Kid Gilchrist nemesis)

I WILL DO THE WEST TOMORROW. LOOK OUT FOR MY SUPERB AND ACCURATE ANALYSIS!!!!
Must be trolling. I stopped reading at Melo getting 3 blocks per game.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #19
eliwood 121 heat pts121 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$23,207 | POWERFUL
why the fu*k are so many guys getting 3 or 4 steals or blocks a game

2.4 steals was enough to lead the league last year

3 blocks was enough to lead the league last year
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #20
Hold That 95 heat pts95 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$30,991 | POWERFUL
If Rose drops 27 12 he's GOAT PG. Rose is not doing that.

What I expect from my 3 favorite Bulls

1. Rose- 23ppg 9ast 4reb 47%FG 37%3PT for his first season back

2. Noah 11ppg 13reb 3ast 2blks 1.5stls

3. Butler 14ppg 6reb 2ast
Reply With Quote
 
Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx

 


that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
37 viewing
Image inside The Struggle is Real out here
115 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
35 viewing
Image inside Bx Fathers Get In Here NOW!!!!
29 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Video inside Supposedly Miserable Man Frolics With His Supposed 19-Inch Pen1s
109 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Article inside Meet the actual illuminati controlling the music industry
260 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Image inside college student drives Barbie Jeep around campus after DWI arrest
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Post Your "Perfect Girl"
131 comments
1 day ago
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
8 viewing
what are the most ridiculous claims made by or said of rappers?
200 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside How the fu-k ?
152 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time