Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Michael Jordan's List of 4 Players from NOW that could survive in HIS Era of Basketball

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
197 viewing
 Image inside Sep 3 - Teen Boy Will Be Charged As Adult For Having Naked Pics of a M..
62 comments
@news
most viewed right now
106 viewing
what are the most ridiculous claims made by or said of rappers?
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
88 viewing
 Image inside Jay Rock Tonight Confirmed!
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
83 viewing
 Image inside Glasses Malone Threatens Yelawolf: "fu-k Around And Get Your Pass Revo..
28 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Michael Jordan's List of 4 Players from NOW that could survive in HIS Era of Basketball
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #121
kurtd225 22 heat pts22 space
I See you Playa..
space
$8,139 | POWERFUL
Honestly Mj right tho the game has changed so much. Todays game these fools cry every time someone touches them and look for the refs to send em to the line.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #122
dat_boi_tj 2 heat pts space
BonesTheDJ.com
space
$2,937 | 7389012
Everybody feels like they lived in the greatest era.... The only true best era of anything is the "Attitude Era" of WWE wrestling!!
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #123
skeetmcghee  space
space
$2,320 | 7108161
Nike ain't include KG cuz he came in the league in 95 & played against the Bulls second threepeat team.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #124
richardgil 1 heat pts space
space
$764 | 2735231
Let's take a look at the Bobcats and ask ourselves, does Jordan know sh*t?

Sure the man could ball (only second to LBJ, of course), but from an operations standpoint, dude is a moron.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #125
Soccer0824  space
space
$684 | 1575021
Avon_Barksdale said:
Where would Wade be without the Superstar calls?...
1 ring short.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - on now - #126
TraV 76 heat pts76 space
All Or Nothing
space
$19,524 | POWERFUL
swayze said:
I think Jordan getting shook a bit. He see's at least 2 players right now that will challenge and damn well pass his legacy. Lebron is the front runner and KD is right behind him. They are already set to pass Kobe.

Jordan coming off a bit delusional as of late. Niccaz respect is dropping by the year for dude. His personality will help players like Lebron surpass him imo.

Even if they pass him as basketball players (and even that ain't guaranteed), they will never live up to the image or icon of MJ. sh*t, I bet it's still some motherfuccas in China that don't even know who the Stickman is.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #127
Trill Livin 52 heat pts52 space
space
$12,186 | POWERFUL
he mad wade left JB
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #128
Tha754kid  space
Chamillitary Mayne!!!
space
$4,324 | 9053489
Free Trotty said:
Damn.

Dirk over prime Wade? prime KG? Durant? Melo? CP3?
All them n*ggas u named are cotton soft.....especially KD.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '13 - away - #129
Neddnyc  space
space
$1 | 0
Old heads.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #130
kb2602  space
space
$1,096 | 2779083
i couldnt agree more with mj and been telling everybody for years lbj is good but dude wouldnt be anywhere near as good in the 80's, most of yall cats on here didnt start watching hoops until after 2000, i watched hoops in the 80's and the players in this era aint toucing the 80's
the game in the 80's was much more physical, dam near every team had 7 footers and if you drove to the hole you was gonna feel it, nowadays a hard foul is a flagrant foul
so bottom line i couldnt agree more with mj, 80's>>>>>>>>>>>this cotton candy era
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #131
Willi263 3 heat pts space
VelVetPorTraitS
space
$1,507 | 8324275
MJ has a point...All these numbers LBJ putting up is good, but the talent level across the board is just down. Back in the 90's, an all star roster had HOF's from the starting 5 to the bench...now you got guys like David Lee on all-star squads. What MJ faced night in and night out was a lot tougher than what LBJ does. AND for almost half of MJ's career there was no hand checking call. You drove the lane with dudes all over you then got punished when trying to get the shot up. Lebron 260 blowing by people who can barely put a hand on him. I grew up watching MJ and I'm the same age as LeBron, but I'm tired of the comparisons...because they're ridiculous
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - on now - #132
ZeusSlaps 683 heat pts683 space
Finesse The World
space
$23,690 | POWERFUL
So timmy and dirk would have there same amount of success and bron wouldnt???

And look at all the old heads in here

Last edited by ZeusSlaps; 02-15-2013 at 09:19 PM..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #133
Y.G. 25 heat pts25 space
space
$31,786 | POWERFUL
Sticks said:
I love jordan but this n*gga really needs to shut the fu*k up.
Shut tha f*ck up white boy.

Last edited by Y.G.; 02-15-2013 at 09:26 PM..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #134
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18 space
Hennessy and Grape Juice
space
$11,163 | POWERFUL
Willi263 said:
MJ has a point...All these numbers LBJ putting up is good, but the talent level across the board is just down. Back in the 90's, an all star roster had HOF's from the starting 5 to the bench...now you got guys like David Lee on all-star squads. What MJ faced night in and night out was a lot tougher than what LBJ does. AND for almost half of MJ's career there was no hand checking call. You drove the lane with dudes all over you then got punished when trying to get the shot up. Lebron 260 blowing by people who can barely put a hand on him. I grew up watching MJ and I'm the same age as LeBron, but I'm tired of the comparisons...because they're ridiculous

In the 90's the same n*ggas went to the All-Star game every year regardless whether or not they deserved it. Today you not having a 2013 Steve Nash season and getting an all star nod.

Paul Pierce aint even make it and Luol did. That's a weak argument.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #135
KRCROOKSNY 36 heat pts36 space
Cold rockin' it..
space
$5,760 | POWERFUL
The league IS much softer tho. A n*gga like Lebron too big to be muthafukn floppin yo.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #136
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18 space
Hennessy and Grape Juice
space
$11,163 | POWERFUL
S W A N said:
And this is what puts Jordan over his peers. n*gga didnt just want to beat you. He would study you so that he could demolish you and take your soul.
We talking about the same Michael Jeffery Jordan that would play 72 holes before a playoff game? Or the same one that would be out drinking and gambling the night before a game?

Jordan was just a monster, but I doubt he was watching game film on Nick Anderson and Dell Curry.

Mike aint have this expert analyst when he drafted Kwame tho
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #137
SomeOnesoN 167 heat pts167 space
GSW 4 JACKA
space
$15,964 | POWERFUL
I remember there was a thread awhile ago about how NBA players of the past compare up to players of the present..

And I personally believe that the players of the past were a lot more harder than the soft a.ss players we have nowadays. The thing is, with the new rules and such, the older players would be better than most of the players of today, but the transitioning of the rules would probably hinder some of their abilities to play ball.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #138
jhova424  space
space
$547 | 1135690
In jordans era they didn't have three steps and they didn't have uncontested dunks. Players were more focused on winning than being celebrities and the centers were just monsters. There could be more players on that list but it doesn't change the fact that players are softer now.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #139
babalou  space
The Machine!
space
$12,411 | POWERFUL
Travi$ said:
The announcers gush about LeBron, mentioning him in the same sentence with Jordan, who hears every word. Those words have an effect on him. He stares at the TV and points out a flaw in LeBron's game.

For the rest of the game, when LeBron gets the ball and starts his move, Jordan will call out some variation of "drive" or "shoot." It's not just LeBron. He sees fouls the officials miss, and the replays prove him right. When someone shoots, he knows immediately whether it's going in. He calls out what guys are going to do before they do it, more plugged into the flow of the game than some of the players on the court. He's answering texts, buried in his phone, when the play-by-play guy announces a LeBron jump shot. Without looking up, Jordan says, "Left?"
Jordan is a fukkin BAWSE!
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #140
EcKo UnTlD  space
DiaMonD ChAin ChoKa
space
$2,314 | POWERFUL
you guys are retarded, you can't compare the two because back then the rules were so much more laid back. nowadays if you point at the wrong person you have a technical

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
49 viewing
The Top 10 Costliest Prostitutes on the Planet
103 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
47 viewing
Video inside :DEAD: (Trust me you will be too lol)
124 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
34 viewing
Image inside Bought me a 2012 Matte Black Camaro (Pics)
104 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
33 viewing
Video inside UFO Miami Airport Florida September 01, 2015
143 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
31 viewing
Video inside South Side Crips killed PAC for Diddy & Poochie Killed Biggie For Suge ?
171 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
27 viewing
Sep 2 - 10 Worst Places To Live In America
164 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Video inside NBA 2K16 Gameplay Improvements Video
112 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Image inside WTF Is Going On In That Nike Corporate Office ?
84 comments
1 day ago
@gear
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time