b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Michael Jordan's List of 4 Players from NOW that could survive in HIS Era of Basketball


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter
  
    
          join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Michael Jordan's List of 4 Players from NOW that could survive in HIS Era of Basketball
 02-15-2013, 10:23 AMaway - #21
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,310 | 19765464
Originally Posted by Cloud 420
Alright I've seen this used about 10 times already. But it makes no ####ing sense. You don't think Jordan can't look at todays game and see who the best players are?

You don't evaluating talent that is already in their prime is a HUGE difference than evaluating 19-22 year olds in college?
got damn i was gonna post this same ####..ni##as dont even realize how ridiculous this argument is.

yall really think judging potential talent is the same as looking at what someones already done to the highest level? if u do then u are an idiot plain and simple..just like the horry 7 ring argument i deaded yesterday

props for having common sense my dude
 02-15-2013, 10:26 AMaway - #22
Youngin19 35 heat pts35

  d 
space
$5,412 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Travi$
The announcers gush about LeBron, mentioning him in the same sentence with Jordan, who hears every word. Those words have an effect on him. He stares at the TV and points out a flaw in LeBron's game.



For the rest of the game, when LeBron gets the ball and starts his move, Jordan will call out some variation of "drive" or "shoot." It's not just LeBron. He sees fouls the officials miss, and the replays prove him right. When someone shoots, he knows immediately whether it's going in. He calls out what guys are going to do before they do it, more plugged into the flow of the game than some of the players on the court. He's answering texts, buried in his phone, when the play-by-play guy announces a LeBron jump shot. Without looking up, Jordan says, "Left?"

now that I think about, he's spot on son
 02-15-2013, 10:31 AMaway - #23
Ron O'Neal 

  d 
space
$1,705 | 8238517
Originally Posted by Travi$
The announcers gush about LeBron, mentioning him in the same sentence with Jordan, who hears every word. Those words have an effect on him. He stares at the TV and points out a flaw in LeBron's game.



For the rest of the game, when LeBron gets the ball and starts his move, Jordan will call out some variation of "drive" or "shoot." It's not just LeBron. He sees fouls the officials miss, and the replays prove him right. When someone shoots, he knows immediately whether it's going in. He calls out what guys are going to do before they do it, more plugged into the flow of the game than some of the players on the court. He's answering texts, buried in his phone, when the play-by-play guy announces a LeBron jump shot. Without looking up, Jordan says, "Left?"
this is crazy and ironic at the sametime. crazy that he still studies the game like this. and ironic cause isnt this like almost the samething salley said about jordan when did that interview saying jordan wasnt the greatest ever.
 02-15-2013, 10:31 AMaway - #24
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$4,894 | POWERFUL
I wonder why Jordan always ####s on LeBron but not Kobe...?
 02-15-2013, 10:33 AMaway - #25
bkid 108 heat pts108

  d 
space
$7,816 | POWERFUL
Kevin "Stickman" Durant wouldnt survive that era... ni##a is fragile
 02-15-2013, 10:34 AMaway - #26
abstractq 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,320 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bkid
Kevin "Stickman" Durant wouldnt survive that era... ni##a is fragile

the whole league was fragile in the 80's

durants build is like a little bit lankier than drexlers
 02-15-2013, 10:37 AMaway - #27
Youngin19 35 heat pts35

  d 
space
$5,412 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GrownmanJ
I wonder why Jordan always ####s on LeBron but not Kobe...?
he's ####ted on Kobe multiple times, called him only a top 10 guard









Jordan's an arrogant son of a ####. He still the GOAT tho
 02-15-2013, 10:37 AMaway - #28
TraV 74 heat pts74

  d 
space
$18,449 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GrownmanJ
I wonder why Jordan always ####s on LeBron but not Kobe...?

Where did he #### on him at?

I'm sure he could point out flaws in Kobe's game too. Lebron is just the "Hot Topic" right now so that's probably why he's in the "crossfire" so to speak more than Kobe. If Kobe was entering his prime around the time Michael was turning 50, we would never hear the end of that either. Plus, he's had comments for Kobe over the years when they were comparing him to his airness.
 02-15-2013, 10:39 AMaway - #29
bkid 108 heat pts108

  d 
space
$7,816 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by abstractq
the whole league was fragile in the 80's

durants build is like a little bit lankier than drexlers
durant is 6'11 weighting 215 pounds
drexler was 6'7 and had the same weight
 02-15-2013, 10:44 AMaway - #30
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$4,894 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Travi$
Where did he #### on him at?

I'm sure he could point out flaws in Kobe's game too. Lebron is just the "Hot Topic" right now so that's probably why he's in the "crossfire" so to speak more than Kobe. If Kobe was entering his prime around the time Michael was turning 50, we would never hear the end of that either. Plus, he's had comments for Kobe over the years when they were comparing him to his airness.
The key is he never did. He always bigged up Bean. Considering the fact he played against him, would make him more susceptible to criticising Kobe's game. But he never did...

He ####ted on him by saying he wouldnt be as successful as he is now and constantly points out his flaws...
 02-15-2013, 10:45 AMaway - #31
abstractq 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,320 | POWERFUL
lol@ 6'11

6'9 215 for durant

6'7 210 for drexler

like i said, a little lankier than drexler
 02-15-2013, 10:47 AMonline - #32
Bea5T 100 heat pts100

  d 
space
$18,388 | POWERFUL
 02-15-2013, 10:48 AMaway - #33
foolie02 59 heat pts59

  d 
space
$2,498 | POWERFUL
There could be a couple more players that can compete in his era.
 02-15-2013, 10:50 AMaway - #34
capone3pbs 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,879 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ash1990
Now u make good points
Right, not trying to talk bad on Jordan or say any of the four he named don't deserve that acknowledgement, just believe it's alot of guys he ####ting on by saying that
 02-15-2013, 10:51 AMaway - #35
Hold That 91 heat pts91

  d 
space
$29,315 | POWERFUL
He picked the players who won rings as the best player on their team, and still considered best player on their team right now. At the end of the day it always boils down to rings for Jordan, every selection. I think Wade wasn't picked because he's a sidekick right now. Not to mention in his prime he still benefited from a lot of calls, not sure how that would translate to an era that was more physical and less whistles.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-15-2013 at 10:54 AM..
 02-15-2013, 10:51 AMaway - #36
Funeral James 24 heat pts24

  d 
space
$15,823 | POWERFUL
they should just make mike the new commisioner
 02-15-2013, 10:52 AMaway - #37
Most Hated 285 heat pts285

  d 
space
$13,025 | POWERFUL
LOL SEAGAY AND THE BANDWAGON HEAT FANS/STANS ARE GOING TO NEED SOME





 02-15-2013, 10:53 AMaway - #38
bkid 108 heat pts108

  d 
space
$7,816 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by abstractq
lol@ 6'11

6'9 215 for durant

6'7 210 for drexler

like i said, a little lankier than drexler
you really believe Durant is 6'9?



he's taller than 6'10 Kevin Love
look how he towers a 6'8 Lebron James
Chandler is 7'1 so you can see Durant is clearly 6'11
or you think he's wearing high heels?

taller than 6-10 Davis

Last edited by bkid; 02-15-2013 at 10:56 AM..
 02-15-2013, 10:54 AMonline - #39
Blah 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$21,066 | POWERFUL
lebron would avg a triple double in that era

the cocaine abuse got jordan bugging
 02-15-2013, 10:54 AMaway - #40
justinjones 250 heat pts250

  d 
space
$43,476 | POWERFUL
no kg
 


 



Image inside  Riff Raff Gains 55 Pounds Of Muscle And Is Completely..
79 comments
NBA 'Iceman' Gervin: 'I don't feel' Klay 'broke my record'
111 comments
Lil Wayne Sues Birdman's Cash Money
55 comments
 NFL Nfl Likely To Fine Marshawn Lynch "significant Am...
New reply 47 seconds ago - 115 comments - by theFREAK
  Which Walking Dead Death Has Stuck With You The Most S...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 66 comments - by LuckiiWaviano
 Image(s) inside Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby
New reply 48 seconds ago - 130 comments - by Chedda
 NFL Jamarcus Russell Poppin Bottles With Rick Ross
New reply 7 minutes ago - 52 comments - by theFREAK
  Louis Ck Or Bill Burr
New reply 2 minutes ago - 72 comments - by Hoop Dreams
  Charli Baltimore Says Biggie Played 7 Day Theory Non S...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 121 comments - by Laronla
 NFL Nfl Is Rigged?
New reply 5 minutes ago - 87 comments - by lilbeast
 Video inside Dame Dash Speaks On Flex Shutting Down Jay Z *corporat...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 53 comments - by baskeeyacht
last 48 hours

like bx on facebook


follow bx on twitter
5,932 fans of BX and 2 new today 4,908 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.