This is BX @ Boxden.com

Metta World Peace starring in a Lifetime Movie written by Nancy Grace

Metta World Peace starring in a Lifetime Movie written by Nancy Grace
topic by Ham Rove - 10-24-2012, 11:03 PM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter

Metta World Peace [formerly Ron Artest] is starring in a Lifetime Movie written by Nancy Grace. Yes, you read that correctly. World Peace– oh f*ck it, he’s not Muhammad Ali — Artest told Dave and Jeff on XX Sports Radio in San Diego yesterday:

“I met Nancy Grace on the set of ‘Dancing with the Stars,’ and … she really liked the way that I was acting on the show, which is acting kind of silly. But I’m a pretty decent actor and she just picked me for the part. I was like, ‘Wow.’ There was no way I was turning it down.” [SportsRadioInterviews via Deadspin]

Well sure, you might expect a guy named “Metta World Peace” to babble about something like this, just as you might expect him to wear a cheeseburger on his head and complain to a mailbox that his underwear keeps telling him to k!ll the president, but the surprising part is, it’s all basically true. Nancy Grace is producing a Lifetime film that airs next month, which, sadly, isn’t called Too Fat To k!ll or Crock Pot Wife k!ller. It’s called The Eleventh Victim, and though it’s actually not being written by Nancy Grace, it is based on a novel by Nancy Grace. Oh yes, Nancy Grace wrote a novel.

As a young psychology student, Hailey Dean’s world explodes when Will, her fianc, [sic] is murd3red just weeks before their wedding. Reeling, she f!ghts back the only way she knows how: In court, prosecuting violent crime…putting away the bad guys one rapist, doper, and k!ller at a time.

Welcome to the retarded circus mirror that is Nancy Grace’s life refracted through the mind of Nancy Grace. Playing the part of “Hailey?” Jennie Garth from 90210, of course. “Hailey Dean was the best prosecutor in town, and so pretty, everyone said, farting rose petals and prancing through the snow like a pony….”

But dedicating her life to justice takes a toll after years of courtroom battles and the endless tide of victims calling out from crime scene photos and autopsy tables. Just as she grows truly weary, a serial k!ller unlike any other she’s encountered begins to stalk the city of Atlanta, targeting young prostitutes, each horrific murd3r bearing his own unique mark. This courtroom battle will be her last.

Hailey heads for Manhattan to pick up the pieces of the life she had before Will’s murd3r, training as a therapist. In a vibrant new world, she finally leaves her ghosts behind. But then her own clients are brutally murd3red one by one by a copycat using the same M.O. as the Atlanta k!ller she hunted down years before. As the body count rises across Manhattan, Hailey is forced to match wits not only against a k!ller, but the famed NYPD.

Unless she returns to her former life and solves the case, still more innocent people will die at the hands of a k!ller who plans to get her, before she can get him! [Amazon]

Wow, you couldn’t write that. I mean, you couldn’t write the part where Nancy Grace wrote a self-flattering supermarket mcnovel and got Ron Artest to star in it because they were both on Dancing with the Stars, that is. Not the actual novel, you could definitely write that. A one-eyed lemur with Down Syndrome could write that novel, if it lacked the self-awareness.

Metta World Peace starring in Lifetime Movie written by Nancy Grace

Latest Sports Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

6 comments for "Metta World Peace starring in a Lifetime Movie written by Nancy Grace"

10-24-2012, 11:12 PMaway - #2
WezLFaCe_KiD 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$11,495 | POWERFUL
I'm watching .
 10-24-2012, 11:13 PMaway - #3
MischiefTooReal 67 heat pts67

d 
space
$6,269 | POWERFUL

10-24-2012, 11:16 PMaway - #4
miamishank 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,565 | 5192762
You know she loves black men on the low
 10-25-2012, 12:22 AMaway - #5
Dangerously 204 heat pts204

d 
space
$44,579 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by miamishank
You know she loves black men on the low
Don't sleep on n@sty Nancy
 10-25-2012, 03:59 PMaway - #6
all3rd 359 heat pts359

d 
space
$46,173 | POWERFUL
 10-25-2012, 05:39 PMaway - #7
Joehook 3 heat pts

d 
space
$7,195 | POWERFUL
Is it called ”coons will coon”?

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA LIVE 15 Gameplay Improvements: Offense
59 comments
NBA Kobe looking far from Flabby
75 comments
NBA So Anthony Davis is the Best PF in the League?
60 comments
 Article inside T.i. Protégé Doe B’s Gravesite “disturbed” By Culprits
New reply 12 minutes ago - 68 comments - by sdot216
 Video inside Acting Hard On Tv Goes Wrong!
New reply 29 minutes ago - 69 comments - by majestykagiso
 Image(s) inside Peter Rosenberg & Charlamagne Tha God Exchange Wor...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Dray
 Image(s) inside Birdman Aint Playing No Games!
New reply 52 minutes ago - 88 comments - by Shadiah
 Image(s) inside G-unit Is On The Cover Of Xxl’s New Issue
New reply 18 minutes ago - 86 comments - by A.Dot789
 audio inside New Joe Budden - Nothing Changes Ft Ransom & Tsu S...
New reply 54 minutes ago - 67 comments - by dominicanlink12
 Article inside Beef ! Troy Ave Threatens Ilovemakonnen Hopefully It ...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 138 comments - by ajeana
  Middle-earth: Shadow Of Mordor |ot| The Lotr Game We'v...
New reply 58 minutes ago - 207 comments - by CrAkKedOuT

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,817 fans of BX | none new today 4,799 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.