online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

"Me? I'm trash" - Kyle Lowry

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

9 years ago '14        #1
18564 page views
0 comments

reelife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x156
Props total: 112775 112 K  Slaps total: 8686 8 K
"Me? I'm trash" - Kyle Lowry

Toronto Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry offered an honest critique of his play when asked Thursday where his game is at.

"Me? I'm trash," Lowry told reporters in Toronto. "I'm just trying to figure it out right now, to be honest with you."

In his past 12 games, the 28-year-old All-Star is averaging 13.4 points and 5.9 assists with 36.3 percent shooting, including 26.2 percent from 3-point range.

"I don't know," Lowry replied when asked why his numbers have dropped. "That's why I'm in here working hard and trying to figure out what to do and trying to get [myself] back on track."

Lowry had averaged 19.6 points and 7.4 assists with 42.8 percent shooting (33.5 percent from 3-point range) in his first 45 games.

He especially elevated his play when backcourt mate DeMar DeRozan missed 21 straight games due to groin injury, leading the Raptors to a 12-9 record over that span. As a result, Lowry became an All-Star for the first time in his nine-year career and was voted by the fans to start for the Eastern Conference.

Lowry has had to deal with hamstring, calf and finger injuries this season. He signed a four-year, $48 million contract over the summer to stay in Toronto.

The Raptors (37-20) are on pace to break the single-season franchise record for victories (48), although they have lost three straight games.

The Raptors face the Golden State Warriors on Friday night at Air Canada Centre.

source: ↪ http://espn.go.com/nba/st .. truggles-trash

What do you think of Lowry calling himself trash?
emoji

Last edited by reelife; 02-26-2015 at 08:16 PM..
+3   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4112
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman and slim pull up to a drake j cole concert
21 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+336
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
286 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-204
Video inside Mar 16 - Trump: if I don't get elected it's going to be a bloodbath
758 comments
2 days ago
@news