This is BX @ Boxden.com

Mayweather on meeting with Pacquiao

Mayweather on meeting with Pacquiao
topic by southsidevg - 12-14-2013, 04:07 PM - Boxden > BX SportsCenter

"My thing is this, you know, I don't really like to get into anyones financial business because I don't really want anyone in my financial business. You know, from what I hear, you know, I can go by from what I hear. He has problems; some real, real big problems, you know, and its three letters, and the first one begins with an I;, so would I be trying to get a potential f!ght with Floyd Mayweather if I'm in a very, very bad predicament from what I hear? Absolutely I would," Mayweather continued, making note of the fact that Pacquiao's recent tax issues likely motivated his desire to meet in person to talk. More importantly, however, Mayweather just isn't convinced that Pacquiao's lopsided victory over Brandon Rios was enough to prove that he's fully recovered and still able to compete at an elite level following his devastating knockout loss to Juan Manuel Marquez.

"So I guess, he was just 0 and 2 and your hear people saying, Manny, aw, his career is over. They was cracking so many different jokes about him, and you know, me, myself, I never once cracked a joke about him or anyone else because on one really knows what it takes to get inside that squared circle and go out there and f!ght your heart out. It takes a lot; it takes a lot, and boxing, its give and take and its a roller coaster ride. You got to just accept it for what it is," he added. "Like I said before, everybody like; you know, Pacquiao just got a cool victory, so everybody like;Uh, what about the Pacquiao f!ght? I mean, just, if I'm not mistaken, a year ago, y'all was like, ;This guy is through. You know, 9 or 10 months ago, they was talking about, ;This guy needs to retire. Now he comes back, he beat a lightweight, and now they're saying, "You know what? He's back. He can beat a slick, rangy, a real welterweight."

f!ghthype.com

Latest Sports Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

13 comments for "Mayweather on meeting with Pacquiao"

12-14-2013, 05:13 PMaway - #2
Special Edd 81 heat pts81

d 
space
$15,791 | POWERFUL
importantly, however, Mayweather just isn't convinced that Pacquiao's lopsided victory over Brandon Rios was enough to prove that he's fully recovered and still able to compete at an elite level following his devastating knockout loss to Juan Manuel Marquez.

not happening. #### off i aint reading no more shrug..
 12-14-2013, 05:21 PMaway - #3
ZeusSlaps 398 heat pts398

d 
space
$14,483 | POWERFUL
It's a lose/lose for Floyd

Don't f!ght him he ducking, whip his a$s and they scream he waited for him to get old
 12-14-2013, 05:22 PMaway - #4
Special Edd 81 heat pts81

d 
space
$15,791 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 305Lars
It's a lose lose for Floyd

Don't f!ght him he ducking, whip his a$s and they scream he waited for him to get old
TBH. would of been cool couple years ago, maybe it can be his last f!ght in the contract for show time?
 12-14-2013, 05:25 PMaway - #5
philly337 15 heat pts15

d 
space
$21,237 | POWERFUL
This dude has so many excuses why not to f!ght

Says pacman might not be a challenge but will then go f!ght some journeyman like Victor Ortiz or khan or some ####

Don't even care anymore for real. The hype for this f!ght is in the past...they're at the age where they could get old overnight and whoever wins people will always wonder if age had anything to do with it

Last edited by philly337; 12-14-2013 at 07:24 PM..
 12-14-2013, 05:30 PMaway - #6
YOURKINGB4EVER 3 heat pts

d 
space
$765 | 3478290
I wanna see Money May kick Manny's a$s I don't care how is done just get it done...Arum, Mayweather Promotions, Golden Boy #### big Red from the 5 Heartbeats could be the promoter idgaf I just wanna see this f!ght happen yes it had more appeal a couple of years ago when Manny was a little better it would still be the biggest draw in the sport period.
 12-14-2013, 06:44 PMonline - #7
dehdeh23 6 heat pts

d 
space
$950 | 5902691
lol so amir khan deserves a shot over manny .. gtfo.
 12-14-2013, 07:15 PMaway - #8
dameons 5 heat pts

d 
space
$1,338 | 3968201
He beat Bradley .... He suffered a fluke knock out .. Big deal . Fuc Floyd and his excuses .
 12-14-2013, 07:17 PMonline - #9
all3rd 347 heat pts347

d 
space
$45,259 | POWERFUL
Why is Floyd wasting his time with Khan? I don't care about Floyd/Pacman happening I just don't get the choice of Khan?
 12-14-2013, 07:17 PMonline - #10
all3rd 347 heat pts347

d 
space
$45,259 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dameons
He beat Bradley .... He suffered a fluke knock out .. Big deal . Fuc Floyd and his excuses .
 12-14-2013, 07:22 PMaway - #11
Bmoneyz051587 4 heat pts

d 
space
$396 | 4207318
Man everybody know this would be a better f!ght then Khan... Khan lost to ####ing Peterson... I can't make excuses for Floyd anymore yo... He really sound like he ducking him now and I don't know why smh
 12-14-2013, 07:26 PMonline - #12
ShadyVsEminem 191 heat pts191

d 
space
$15,015 | POWERFUL
Is Pacman burning his money or what? how can he blow what he has earned already

Mayweather is all about money and he would make more off this f!ght than Khan, he must want Khan because he hasnt knocked anyone out in a while

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 12-14-2013 at 07:30 PM..
 12-14-2013, 07:29 PMaway - #13
Throbbin' Thicke 70 heat pts70

d 
space
$9,494 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dameons

The hell is a fluke knockout? Dude got caught and went to sleep. Call it was it is and dont make excuses. And he lost to Bradley but I dont even feel like going back and forth on that all you have to do is watch the replay and see so many of Pacs "hits" were actually being avoided by Bradley
 12-14-2013, 07:31 PMonline - #14
KidKingGoD 1 heat pts

d 
space
$6,467 | 16298735
Originally Posted by Bmoneyz051587
Man everybody know this would be a better f!ght then Khan... Khan lost to ####ing Peterson... I can't make excuses for Floyd anymore yo... He really sound like he ducking him now and I don't know why smh
Khan beat Peterson's a$s. If floyd is boxing khan he's boxing pacquaio next. Floyd is smart he does a tune up against a young challenger at the top of they year and then does a big money f!ght at the end of the year.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Sep 1 - Thirteen-Year-Old Boy Tried as Adult Because of Penis S..
50 comments
How much $ and what games have u bought on ur Next Gen Console?
52 comments
NFL Bills center Eric Wood says NFL teams are avoiding signi..
81 comments
 NBA Lakers Could Trade Julius Randle For Rajon Rondo
New reply 26 seconds ago - 58 comments - by italiansteve
 NFL Official Predict Your Squads Record Thread.
New reply 9 minutes ago - 103 comments - by SDC17
  Whats The Worst Movie You've Ever Watched?
New reply 57 seconds ago - 154 comments - by DominationCM
 NFL Rank The Qbs In Your Teams Division
New reply 19 minutes ago - 75 comments - by TalonPayne921
 Video inside I Slept With Your Boyfriend Prank
New reply 4 minutes ago - 54 comments - by Tuff Gong
  Aug 31 - Breaking: Celebrity Nude Leak
New reply 22 minutes ago - 393 comments - by AlienGod
 Article inside Drake Signs Ilovemakonnen To Ovo
New reply 8 minutes ago - 143 comments - by PotheadFocker
 NFL Alex Smith Got Paid
New reply 22 minutes ago - 66 comments - by all3rd

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.